Jump to content
Bot Attack Again ×

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,766
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 18

    This was a rough chapter. The speech. Owen. All of it. Woof. interested to see what comes next. Surely no trouble is on the horizon.
  2. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 18

    Own knows what’s coming, and that sucks. And Troy knows he has massive feelings still for Miles, and yet he tells Owen, “no, you’re my future!” Eh, this is going to be bad
  3. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 15

    I’m here! I haven’t read the comments yet. How are we feeling about Miles? I have thoughts but I don’t want to be pitch formed for them. He can’t be redeemed with a kitten.
  4. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 14

    I’m glad his dad told him. I was worried what could happen if Troy found out his dad had all this information and never said a peep.
  5. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 14

    Looks like Troy is doing good. Living the life he wanted. Boyfriend seems nice… not childish. okay, I wanna see this painting.
  6. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 13

    I guess we’ll never know
  7. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 13

    Ok. It’s a new adventure. i love Robbie, and I hope this is good for Miles. I’m glad he’s talked to Eric. I do hope Eric has updated Troy to some degree. As a parent, I couldn’t imagine keeping my kid in the dark after being abandoned like that.
  8. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 12

    Wow wow wow. We all thought the dead uncle was the problem…. Now the real drama begins. The foreshadowing is strong in this chapter. Miles is STRUGGLING. I was both pissed at him for being a dick, then I was like, dang, he’s going through some shit, then pissed again, because what do you mean he just disappeared???
  9. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 7

    No one ever seems to remember this west coast time. Kbois is like "I wanna post at 8am". Bitch, that's 5am!
  10. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 8

    I read that and was like... oof. It's a "tell" if I ever saw one, lol
  11. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 8

    Happy reunion ❤️❤️❤️
  12. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 7

    Hello.
  13. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 2

    TMI? In this group? Mhmmm. Nah.
  14. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 6

    Credit never given for the time change! “WOW MrsG, you sure have to wake up super early to comment first!” It’s not as easy as I make it look.
  15. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 6

    Which came first, the chapter or the comment? 🤔🤔🤔
  16. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 6

    This is probably the most support Miles has had in… a long time. I was shitting bricks for him. Being rejected here would have been terrible, but it sounds like things are working out great. Surely nothing crazy will happen. He has to get back to those little puppies.
  17. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 5

    Me? I’m just an innocent bystander here.
  18. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 5

    Erik is intelligent, but the author on the other hand…
  19. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 5

    Damn. What a ride. Literally. One minute he’s in a life or death, and then the next, a metaphorical life or death. Morgan needs a nap
  20. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 4

    Umm. No thanks lol
  21. This story will always be special to me 💞
  22. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 3

  23. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 3

    Well, that escalated quickly. But in all seriousness, how terrifying it must have been to live with a literal psychopath. There is no way he felt safe.
  24. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 2

    You have great "fans" who will appreciate the story unfolding in the sunlight like a beautiful flower.
  25. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 2

    You haven’t commented once about the story yet…
×
×
  • Create New...