Jump to content
Bot Attack Again ×

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,766
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 2

    Heaven forbid a dad do something nice 🤣
  2. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 2

    Since when does this group care about TMI?
  3. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 2

    On a Saturday? For you?
  4. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 2

    My thoughts exactly. Major ‘pick me’ energy
  5. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 2

    Literally just opened my eyeballs. Let me go pee… and then read.
  6. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 2

    I’m baaaack
  7. ❤️ Ride or die ❤️
  8. Mrsgnomie

    Summer

    Real life imitates art lol. But really, you never think it could be you!!
  9. I know I’m late, but I’m glad you enjoyed the story while not freezing to death!!!
  10. You’ll be upset to know IM BACK BABY!! Making great progress on the next story!
  11. Scared me for life.
  12. Aww. Thanks. I am writing, it's just slow going! Wish I had more time but I am making my way through. Hopefully I'll be able to post here soon, but it's probably still a few months out. (Since I won't post until it's finished)
  13. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 1

    No pressure.
  14. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 1

    Hey, I'm working on one as we speak!
  15. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 1

    I blame being west coast
  16. I taught her everything she knows.
  17. God, lately I feel like I’m DNF’ing almost every book I pick up (KU trash). I can’t even name them all. It’s horrible. I just want to get lost in an amazing book.
  18. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 1

    I was a little apprehensive about the D/s but it was very well written and hit on the emotional relational side quite well (I think). I’m pretty sure Kaira was a Dom the way she bossed poor Noah around lol. I think she needs a few more cats n her life to keep her in her own lane 😂😂. It was a fun adventure and a happy reunion at the end. Good job secret author.
  19. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 1

    I think once Maison gets his head above water, and isn’t drowning or in survival mode, Evan’s secret won’t be so easily hidden 🥰 Wonderful story. Thanks for writing it.
  20. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 2

    @weinerdog, @kbois is getting old.
  21. Mrsgnomie

    Help me DONNAS

    This is the OG story that put me on the GA map.
  22. Mrsgnomie

    Sexy Pictures

    I agree. These readers can comment like no other 😂😂
  23. Yes!!! The true main character of the story lol
  24. Mrsgnomie

    Summer

    Same. He's very special!
×
×
  • Create New...