Jump to content
Bot Attack Again ×

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,766
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it and even more so that you stick around!
  2. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 1

    Sorry for the late reply! I'm glad you're enjoying it so far (hopefully you haven't given up!) I know these chapters are long. I have since lowered my chapter count. You learn as you go lol.
  3. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 14

    She jumped on the bandwagon late and has admitted she’s not diehard.
  4. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 14

    Apparently that is NOT. A requirement.
  5. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 14

    Loved this. Another glimpse of how amazing Caleb was and is (will be once more). I had faith in him from the beginning, when you all (minus @84Mags) were naysayers. suck it. Huh. Caleb’s old pack-mate pointed out something Asa never considered. Since he’d known about Caleb, the man kept to himself. It never occurred to him that his mate had a core group of people he considered worthy of caring about. When they first met, he assumed the fallen Alpha no longer cared about anyone other than himself. Nothing could be further from the truth.
  6. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 14

    At least you didn’t pull a Weinerdog where he typed out a big old long messages about being second, and then ended up 5th 🤣🤣🤣
  7. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 14

    If Boots doesn’t get steak everyday, I’m done here.
  8. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 13

    Insider trading 😂😂😂😂
  9. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 13

    True! Despite your flaws, I still told you about the Chick Fil A Spicy Honey Pimento sandwich.
  10. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 13

    Another great chapter. Hybrid pups are getting healed. I LOVE that Caleb is returning to his old self more and more with each chapter. Genuine healing happening within him and also between him and everyone else. Lots of forgiveness. It brings me hope. Now we just need him to find the courage with Vann. But if course you couldn’t leave well enough alone… 🔥🔥🏡🔥🔥 To Texas they go
  11. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 12

    Not until he’s safe from your decrepit mind.
  12. Run to it? Or run away? lol
  13. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 12

    He has been through enough!!! The man needs a break. Heal the hybrids and then disappear back to Texas and live a long happy life with Asa
  14. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 12

    Jealous?
  15. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 12

    where’d you come from?
  16. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 12

    It was Theo who threw the hardball. “How do we know you won’t do more experiments on us?” 😭😭😭😭 poor kids!! The trauma is so real and genuine.
  17. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 12

    3 stories and…
  18. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 11

    What is average anyway? I see no complaints.
  19. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 11

    Where is my countdown?
  20. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 11

    Probably why I struggled.
  21. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 11

    Now that I'm actually alive and recovering from Halloween. I think the way you honored Kage in this chapter is really the only thing that needs to be said. Simply beautiful. I will admit, towards the end of the chapter, I thought for sure bad things were coming when they sensed being watched and the wind was blowing but nothing was moving. I was like. F*ck.
  22. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 11

    Hi. Good morning. I’m awake. Barely.
  23. Mrsgnomie

    A history lesson

    yeah, it's a rough situation.
  24. lol. It took a while for people to warm up to him. I think he'll break you though.
×
×
  • Create New...