Jump to content
Bot Attack Again ×

Ticklishboy30

Author
  • Posts

    2,620
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ticklishboy30

  1. I love my Paladin.
  2. I'll mention you, too. I'm totally available for tickles for not mentioning you. Hehe 😛
  3. ❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️ 💕 💘 ❤️ the dancing kitties. Cuteness upgrade. Hehe 😛
  4. Hehe And Lambchop! It looked so cute.
  5. Yes! The turmoil is quickly reaching a heavy boil. Can't wait to see what happens next. Another amazing chapter. I know you'll love this gif, @Summerabbacat
  6. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    This is AMAZING! I love the imagery, and magic. The playfulness and love between these two are so adorably infectious. Their world is beautifully described and so colorful.
  7. Oh, the cuteness gif battle is on, @Paladin. Hehe 😛 I love the gif you chose.
  8. Aargh! There's not enough emoji to properly react to this chapter, so I'm stuck with WOW. You should be able to select more than one emoji to react. I... LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️ 💕 💘 ❤️ this chapter. It's was AWESOMETASTIC EPICNESS!
  9. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

  10. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    I... ❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️ 💕 💘 ❤️ this. It's so fun and In still in love with Barnaby, Sam, and Leo. Another amazing story in the lives of this intriguing and unlikely trio, who keep saving the world, with time left over for a brew.
  11. ❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️ 💕 💘 ❤️
  12. I... ❤️ 😍 💖 this chapter. As soon as the child porn ring was mentioned, I had a feeling, and was hoping you'd tie in the investigator from your other story.
  13. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    ❤️ 😍 💖 This new adventure Leo, Sam, and Barbaby find themselves in.
  14. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    This is one of the most exhilarating, and emotional stories you've written. I Love it.
  15. This was yet another AMAZINGLY entertaining chapter. I'd have totally had to tickle Martin for being elusive in his answers about the flight time. Hehe 😛 I ❤️ Nathan's family, and especially Thelma. Wonder is she's got a Louise to pal around with. Hehe 😛 I also can't wait to see how Justin's Mum's party turned out.
  16. I have that problem, too sometimes. Hehe 😛
  17. @Summerabbacat I knew you'd love the gif. It's become one of my faves. It's so freakin' adorable.
  18. What an awesome chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm very excited and curious to see if the turmoil increases, or slowly dies down.
  19. @Paladin Hehe
  20. Ahh and the turmoil starts again. Wonder what awaits this awesome Australian family. I love Mark and Liam. Hehe
  21. Of course, I haven't forgotten Justin and Ben. They're way adorable. Hehe 😛
  22. Hehe I love the gif. They're so adorable.
  23. This chapter totally has the perfect title. I'm in love with Hugo, Phoebe, Leslie, and John. Now I'm wondering what turmoil Nathan might run into in Adelaide.
×
×
  • Create New...