Jump to content

Ticklishboy30

Author
  • Posts

    2,620
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ticklishboy30

  1. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    What an amazing story. I love the playfulness and the surprise ending. You totally rock.
  2. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    This is just way too adorable. As always, @chris191070, I love your lovable characters and intriguing, entertaining, and humorous situations they get into. Awesome story, Daddy Chris.
  3. Yay! Then you get tickle cuddles.
  4. Gee! Am I the only one whose seeing Saturday as being a heavy turmoil-laden day that will formally introduce the ex-wife? Another amazingly awesome and emotional chapter, @Paladin.
  5. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 3

  6. From the first story he's written, I've fallen in love with the characters, plots, and descriptive writing talents of@chris191070. I've constantly imagined the fun tickle fights his couples and their friends got into behind the scenes of the storylines, and I kept telling him I knew he'd be great at writing some fun tickle scenes in his stories. It's so awesome knowing I was right. Hehe 😛 He's finally written an amazing story that weaves together awesomely described, playful, loving tickles, an exciting, funny, thoroughly enjoyable plot, and interesting and imaginative situations in which the main couple find themselves.
      • 2
      • Love
  7. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 47 S3

    Can't wait for the next book.
  8. This chapter is an Awesometactic ending. Love Leo and Jace.
  9. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 3

  10. Ticklishboy30

    Nebula Flu

    Hehe Jace is even adorable when he's sick. Love this chapter
  11. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 3

  12. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 3

  13. Ancient magic surrounded the two growling mythical beings as they adopted fighting stances and circled one another. Crackling bolts of lightning sparked from the soft, furry arrow-like tips of their tails, which flicked and swished behind them. The pair often dueled throughout the centuries, mainly for bragging rights since they were both immortal. The red demon’s eyes glowed. He spun around, snapping his tail like a whip, the slender appendage wrapped around the other monster’s ankle and y
  14. Again, Jace's playful tickles saves Leo from himself. This couple is so adorably precious and cute.
  15. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    This is just way too cool, and I love the humor. Barnaby is absolutely adorable. LOL I love him absorbing the energy with his ass. Another amazingly epic story, @chris191070
  16. I agree with @Flip-Flop, I love the different scenes and the playful tickling. It really makes these two an amazing power couple.
  17. Love the suspenseful excitement. It's definitely time to celebrate no damage and not dying.
  18. Ticklishboy30

    Shore Leave

    Yes! This is one of my fave chapters. Hehe You're so amazing, Daddy Chris.
  19. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

  20. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

    Hehe 😛
  21. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

  22. This was just way too cute. Jace and Leo are so awesome together. Hehe Jace also needs some tickles from Leo to calm his tickle cravings. Hehe 😛
  23. I love the spontaneity of Jace. Hehe Hope Leo gets to tickle him some, too. These guys have an amazing and adorable dynamic.
  24. So does that mean we'll get a new running phrase of Martin turning on the "more professional and effective alarm system?"
  25. Both, of course. But, there will also be cuddles.
×
×
  • Create New...