-
Posts
1,595 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Danners
-
Clearly Luna was trying to hurt Peter the only way she thought she could: by revoking their friendship. Too bad, in doing so, she showed her true colors. Raise your hand if you think she’ll be spiteful and do something to ruin Tyler’s reputation. Peter has a good head on his shoulders. Honestly, he’s better off.
-
Why do I get the feeling this was part of Tyler’s deal with Luna or a consequence of violating the agreement by being the bottom — cutting off all contact? “You can do this but…” I’d be worried. Message not delivered means Peter’s number has been blocked. Hopefully Luna has some answers since she put Tyler and Peter up to it in the first place. I wonder if she’ll feel any guilt if this ruined the boys’ friendship.
-
Sweet and a little sad. For all that this trip has brought them closer again, their future is still uncertain. It seems like Brick realized how much he still loves his husband but, until he’s willing to commit fully, there will always be another Vincent. I guess that’s the point. Pompeii has that effect on people. The two men, dying in a random catastrophe and now famously embracing. Devoted. I hope they do make a tour of it and in the end, like the Pompeiian couple, they never let go.
-
I think Kai kept it a secret. Something that’s his and his alone, somewhere he can escape from his unrequited love. It’s kinda sad, right? Three years of doing this and being tagged on Instagram and not one question from the guys who’re supposed to be his best friends. Apparently they’re more self-involved than I thought.
-
Chapter 9: The Holodeck Episode
Danners commented on Topher Lydon's story chapter in Chapter 9: The Holodeck Episode
I feel like we’ve now met all of the trauma responses given physical form or maybe we’re still missing one. Voss doesn’t strike me as a ventilation shaft voyeur, which leaves me wondering when that missing crew member will crawl out of their hole. Voss and Doc should set up a joint practice. They’ll have a very Odd Couple dynamic as she listens to the crew’s problems and he sarcastically snipes from across the room. -
It’s fascinating watching River discover the layers beneath the surface he assumed was Kai’s sum total. That they have interests in common but his proximity to Fly has kept River from noticing them. And it bugs him. That’s the trouble with assumptions: they’re seldom correct. I hope learning there’s more to Kai than meets the eye will help soften River’s attitude. Maybe he also realize the hand his twin had in all the trouble he holds Kai solely responsible for. Cut him some slack even. On the plus side, he already acceded once at the restaurant instead of going for a parting shot. That’s progress!
-
Chapter 8: The Space Battle Episode
Danners commented on Topher Lydon's story chapter in Chapter 8: The Space Battle Episode
You’re going to be ghosts, eh, Liam? Space … ghosts? -
I mean, they’re friends with benefits but methinks Ash doth protest too much. If Noah was out of the public eye, I wager there would be more sleepovers. And I have to agree with his assessment of the Thirst Trap Trio: I don’t think any of them are entirely straight. Maybe once Jace starts an OF. As hooked as he is on the views and the attention, it’s the logical next step. I mean, I’d subscribe …
-
Chapter 7: the Missing Crewman Episode
Danners commented on Topher Lydon's story chapter in Chapter 7: the Missing Crewman Episode
Is it possible Flip has been messing with Mikkel while the cook is high on mushrooms? The orca said basically the same thing about Hollis that God did and, well … there’s no reason the killer whale couldn’t also be a clownfish. The idea makes me giggle. -
Chapter 5: The Derelict Ship Episode
Danners commented on Topher Lydon's story chapter in Chapter 5: The Derelict Ship Episode
If those shiny rocks aren’t eggs, I’ll be a little disappointed. Maybe Mr. Nibbles is really Mama Nibbles and now Guy’s a step-daddy. -
Yes on the new story idea but don’t forget about these boys. We’re still getting to know them.
-
River needs to get over it. Jesus, let the man live. When it comes time for the hate sex, I hope Kai bends him in half and just rails the hell out of him. Meanwhile, when Kai suggested he was supposed to be alone, that he had too many demons, my heart ached for him. Here’s this sweet but reckless guy, always left behind, and all he wants is for someone to stay with him. For him. And the only guy sticking around has a stick up his ass and a chip on his shoulder the size of Mercury. Ugh.
-
Chapter 4: : The Paradise Planet Episode pt. 2
Danners commented on Topher Lydon's story chapter in Chapter 4: : The Paradise Planet Episode pt. 2
-
Chapter 4: : The Paradise Planet Episode pt. 2
Danners commented on Topher Lydon's story chapter in Chapter 4: : The Paradise Planet Episode pt. 2
I’m still not convinced there’s a human inside the Parkbot armor. Beans are just more fuel for the reactor, musical fruit that they are. Tweek, once again, saved the day, Guy survived, and Hollis’s purity’ is intact. This calls for a celebration! Hugs all around! Hug the Ensign, Captain. He’s earned it. -
Boymom, Part Three of Three
Danners commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Boymom, Part Three of Three
You’ve got a point. Diane’s demonstrated how possessive she is of her son and I can’t imagine she’d relinquish first place quietly. She said as much. If they decide to get hitched down the line, for instance, my money’s on her getting ordained (online or whatever) so she can officiate the ceremony. Not to make it about her but because it’s a way she can show the couple how much she approves of their union. And definitely not because it’s an important memory of Cal’s she wasn’t front line and center for. The boys better have a baby out of wedlock or she’ll probably crash their honeymoon! (This is meant to be tongue in cheek.) -
Chapter 3: The Paradise Planet Episode pt.1
Danners commented on Topher Lydon's story chapter in Chapter 3: The Paradise Planet Episode pt.1
Learn nothing, they could’ve eaten the bunny! -
Chapter 3: The Paradise Planet Episode pt.1
Danners commented on Topher Lydon's story chapter in Chapter 3: The Paradise Planet Episode pt.1
Are we certain that’s actually Ensign Park and not a sophisticated remote control combat drone? One the tactical officer has been building or modifying since he went missing? That he can choose to detonate? Him/it refusing to speak isn’t suspicious at all. Poor Guy. God help me, I like him and that, along with the red shirt, means he’ll inevitably die an eighth, ninth and presumably thirtieth time. Fitting then that whatever gif you chose for him refuses to load for me. Haha! Is there a limit of one active Guy at a time? Maybe it’s the Ensign Park part of my brain but couldn’t Guy 3D print an Army of Me? I know I’d certainly try! Speaking of the shirts or, actually, the coats, why velvet? Why not something heavier and more durable for an away mission? The Spaceforce or whatever wants them to die, clearly. But hey, they’ll leave well-dressed corpses! Also, and lastly, even though I know Hollis left Tweek aboard because he’s the most reliable and capable option, I want to believe it is as also a subconscious measure to keep him safe. He’s totally a softy. -
Boymom, Part Three of Three
Danners commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Boymom, Part Three of Three
Better keep that ladder in good repair or you’ll really be in trouble when the bones wash ashore. Mwahahaha! Diane is an interesting character. As the son and only child of a mom who lost her husband, my dad, abruptly some twenty years ago, I can happily declare that my mom was a different breed of boymom. Whereas Diane is overprotective and almost transactional — the rest of the year is yours but this time is mine — my mom supported me selflessly, without question or tally. I would’ve loved to see Diane’s face if Nate had said “He may have come out of you once, old woman, but he’ll be in me. Repeatedly.” This was a fun story. I still say it’s psychological horror but that’s just me. Alternative universe? -
I feel bad for James and Phoebe, who didn’t understand the full extent of what they were involved in. They didn’t inquire and that’s on them — the willful ignorance — but I doubt they would’ve chosen it the way Miles did, the way Kylie did. Aside from the two who ran, they were perhaps the least involved and they have to die because they don’t have a Remy to stand in for them. It’s too bad. Do you think, given the option, they would renounce their involvement and place a phone call each, summon a grandparent? Their parents, and Remy specifically, condemned them and that’s a real tragedy. A beautiful but somber chapter, not to be eclipsed by the next one.
-
Boymom, Part Two of Three
Danners commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Boymom, Part Two of Three
Tomorrow we learn Cal’s father went out with the tide and Mother’s Day is when they recreate — er, celebrate the occasion . . . Horror, I’m tellin’ ya. -
Boymom, Part One of Three
Danners commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Boymom, Part One of Three
This has all the makings of a horror story and it’s almost more frightening that it isn’t one. -
Chapter 2: Sticks And Stones
Danners commented on Thightide45's story chapter in Chapter 2: Sticks And Stones
Let’s hope the next game the boys play together is a dating SIM. At least then they’ll get some nookie online before they inevitably conclude their IRL meetup with their fists. -
Obviously I continued staring right at it, praying to god I would turn into Jean Grey from the X-Men and will a hard-on into existence. Cole, I like how you think.
-
Chapter 10: The Observer Effect
Danners commented on Topher Lydon's story chapter in Chapter 10: The Observer Effect
Tough situation when the devil you know isn’t the better option. They can’t even gloat, which is the best part! The part that would make Vane’s butt pucker so savagely he’d swallow his chair. At the very least the leaders will hold it together and that’s the important thing. They can weather this until Cameron’s experiments yield results and he leaves. When the new system is in place, that’s the time to course correct. Also, unrelated to the grand scheme of things, “I’m not a car Jim!” made me think of the Star Trek meme. ”I’m a doctor, not a car, Jim!”
