Jump to content

Summerabbacat

Members
  • Posts

    8,281
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Summerabbacat

  1. Showing once again why they ruled the charts in Australia in our youth @Mark Ponyboy Peters, a song so fitting for this chapter it's as if Frida and Agnetha read this story before any of us.
  2. "There is one other thing that I think everyone needs to be aware of, sir,’ I added. ‘Which is?’ ‘Corcoran has recently taken to changing his appearance, so if we are looking for him today chances are, especially for anyone who hasn’t actually seen him yet, that he could walk right by us and not even be recognised. He has become something of a chameleon . . ." OMG @Mark Ponyboy Peters! Corcoran is not going to be dressed as his cousin, Daniella, a dyke on a bike, he is going to be dressed as the most famous and most fabulous Danielle in the world, one who is no stranger to Mardi Gras, one who along with her sister, is a gay icon, one whom I imagine you are as rapt in as her sister. Another Melburnian goddess.
  3. Thank you Vernon.
  4. “Do you always—” I started. “So, do you usually—” he said at the exact same time." As soon as I read this I found myself laughing and immediately "heard" the song below by Nancy Sinatra and Lee Hazelwood. I like many of their duets, especially Jackson, and this one is rather amusing and fitting for the conversation between Liam and Adrian. “If you call me old one more time, I’m leaving you here with your kale smoothie,” I warned. He grinned, unbothered. “Jokes on you. I like kale.” “Of course you do,” I muttered, though the smile tugging at my mouth betrayed me." Wrong answer, LOL. I have been a vegetarian for many years and have seen "fad" foods come and go, and I like most vegetables. Kale is NOT one of them; I put it in the same group of grossness as Brussels sprouts. 🤮🤮🤮🤮. And as for green tea, no just no. This chapter was akin to the initial breaking apart of a gigantic glacier, with Liam thawing a little and not assuming his default position of saying no to any invitation or suggested kindness from a potential suitor. Well done Liam, there is life left in you yet. A very funny chapter @ChromedOutCortex, not a common occurrence in your works, and it worked like a charm.
  5. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 30

    Peter needs to reclaim the Hawaiian shirt in all its garish glory and wear it with pride. Prance in purple and pink, mince in magenta and mango, twirl in teal and turquoise, vamp in vermillion, gyrate in green, oscillate in orange and yo yo in yellow, and when all else fails, fornicate in fuchsia. It seems the reason for Will's sacrifice is unknown to Andrew. I do not think Andrew would be too happy if he knew the reason why will works in such a degrading job.
  6. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 29

    13 times, a baker's dozen in one night? Get that boy a medal, get that boy some some soothing cream for the raw skin.
  7. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 28

    Peter had a positive effect on West without even being present. Little Peter McCormick, capable of sedating a wonder jock with the flash of a few freckles and a loud Hawaiian shirt. Has he been raiding your wardrobe again @drsawzall?
  8. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 27

    Where is Silas Cobb when you need him? He may have been able to do something good for a change, and reach his sexual nirvana, make Brad squeal like a pig. West's size and physical fitness likely helped him. Given the beating he received I am surprised he was not more injured than what he apparently has been. I do not think either of his parents will play "nice" and forgiving. If Brad and his cronies are not arrested, I expect both Mama and Papa Harding will be a force to be reckoned with.
  9. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 26

    Brad is the scum of the earth. Hopefully he gets sent down to "Da Big House" where a sweet young pussy like his becomes the plaything of Big Bad Bubba aka Cannon Cock. Brad the bitch, cowering. Will is headed for a breakdown, whilst Scott is hopefully headed for the unemployment queue.
  10. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 25

    I sensed Blake was the one who put the Idiot into Matt's Idiot Grin (great song from the 1980's by Aussie band, DoReMi). Blake continued his playful escapades with a game of classroom masturbation with little Peter McCormick. Although he has not been mentioned any time that I can recall, I did not realise Peter did not have a father, or at least I assume he does not given this remark by Blake: "No, but he's the closest thing to a dad you have," Blake shrugged. "In many ways that makes it harder for you to introduce West to him. The pressure's on...".
  11. I wonder if Corcoran might be at the Mardi Gras in disguise as alluded to by Rick as a possibility. Corcoran dressed as his "cousin" Daniella, riding a powerful Harley Davidson, leading the Mardi Gras as part of the Dykes on Bikes contingent. Daniella spots Nick in the crowd and whisks him onto the Harley to join her, only to break away from the group once they get to the Showgrounds. Daniella then contacts Rick to demand his audience or Nick will die. The comment from @akascrubber above raised this as a possibility, and my imagination ran amok from there. I have to agree with @weinerdog, the security cameras at the Imperial Hotel did not prove one way or another the stabbing victim was stabbed by the guy he apparently tried to hit on. What if the victim was stabbed by Corcoran and the other guy is being held captive by Corcoran somewhere for his later pleasures? Both guys were apparently young, which is Corcoran's preference. It is just too much of a coincidence the stabbing occurred on a night when Corcoran and Rick with Adam in tow, were at the same venue. Nick learned a valuable lesson from Esme and from Rick's response to her disgust. Nick may only be 15, but he is very receptive to advice/suggestions given by Rick. Another teen with a little bit of a hero worship for the Cooperlicious cop. Is Daniella amongst friends here @Mark Ponyboy Peters?
  12. I agree with Charlie and Louis, cricket is boring, like watching paint dry. AFL (Aussie rules) is an entirely different kettle of fish though. I have never been to a live game and don't understand it at all, but on the odd occasion I have watched a game on TV (many years ago) it was certainly eye candy plus. The tight shorts and the skill of the players, sometimes leaping into the air and performing aerial ballet. 🔥🔥🔥🔥. It is a pleasure observing the burgeoning friendship/relationship between Louis and Charlie. Thus far they seem well matched and are clearly enjoying the sex. Another delightful chapter @Robert Hugill.
  13. I had seen the term "wide receiver" on many an occasion and perhaps "tight end" too, but not "defensive end". Who knew American football was so homoerotic. It must be the tight pants.
  14. Certainly the most "mist-ifying" chapter to date @Laura S. Fox. What do Jack's hallucinations or whatever he is experiencing signify? Has Theodore conned everyone? Did he slaughter his own pack or did he have a twin brother who did the dirty work? I have no idea, I cannot even begin to speculate what Jack has "seen" and what is going to happen. Outstanding chapter @Laura S. Fox
  15. No sexy seductive musical accompaniment for this chapter @J J or @Laura S. Fox, just the "superior" vocals of a woman with a "habit" and a song about goats.
  16. For me it is your seductive sex scenes which have set the musical flame alight @Laura S. Fox, especially in recent chapters. The name Theodore immediately made me think of Teddy Pendergrass, who was well built, always had a beard, could do a "mean" growl vocally, and had women (and I dare say a few men) swooning in concert.
  17. "In the fourth game, the boy ahead of him on the depth chart at DE suffered a torn Achilles tendon in the first quarter. Jeff was thrust into full-time duty on defense." I know nothing of American football or football in general @Lee Wilson so must ask what DE means, if in fact it is a football term? I am very suspicious of the motives of Asha Williams, particularly after her mother's comment that it is convenient Leon's lives just a few houses down from where they are living. This may be a perfectly harmless comment in a @Lee Wilson lite story, but in Wilsonlandia things are often not as "innocent" as they appear to be. If Asha and/or her mother are not plotting something dastardly, perhaps a relationship between Leon and Asha will attract the unwanted attention of the local chapter of the KKK, of which a relative of Gavin Richter's or Melton Dixon's will be an active member.
  18. Perhaps Liam and Adrian should both be honest with each other as each is carrying emotional baggage. What is the worst thing that can happen? They find out they are sexually incompatible, but they enjoy their time together so remain friends? They find out they are sexually incompatible, and don't like each other sufficiently to become friends?
  19. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 24

    Not as clueless as I thought.
  20. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 21

    The moment for Adam was emotionally challenging, and not just for those who participated in the tribute. Respite from the trial of their Uncle and associated parties, a form of therapy itself. And the dolphins, such magisterial mammals, bringing joy to all present. A beautifully written chapter @Paladin.
  21. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 24

    I should have guessed Peter is in love with Will; it is not just hero worship on his part. West's conservative morality is going to cause him much angst I think. Was it necessary for him to break up with Tony just because he kissed Peter? It does not really matter what anyone else thinks, as Andrew said he has to live with himself and clearly he could not do so. Teenage angst so well written @Topher Lydon.
  22. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 23

    "I am going to put these papers on that desk," Mister Greenwood pointed. "I didn't see anything, and when I leave this room had better be straight..." he corrected self-consciusly, "cleaned up." It's good to see Mr Greenwood has not lost his sense of humour. In a moment of deja vu, Will and Andrew are now Peter and West. And what's with the "hippy bean dip"? It may well be the type of food I eat, although if it contains kale, it is definitely inedible. Jenny-Lynn is pathetic, a spoilt childish brat. She and Brad, whom she previously considered "beneath" her, are well suited. May they be very unhappy together in their shallow "small" lives.
  23. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 22

    I too am surprised Will is dating a smoker. Tony very well may eat breath mints to improve his breath, but as an ex-smoker I can attest that everything about you stinks when you smoke, not just your clothes, hair and breath. It is a filthy disgusting habit. Will must ditch the Call Centre job. A heinous environment to work in, regardless of the position held. Matt urgently needs sex with someone other than himself. It appears a female would be preferable, but he apparently would not say no to a male either. Jason Jensen's parents are Baptists. If they are of the southern USA kind, Jason's brain will have been filled with all manner of hogwash.
  24. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 21

    I do not believe there is anything inappropriate regarding Peter's friendship with Will or his frequent visits to the home Will shares with Brody, but are Peter's mother, and perhaps more "importantly" his father (depending on his attitude towards gay men), aware Will is essentially co-parenting their so, including feeding him frequently it appears? I hope a friendship develops between Peter and Blake as it will be a good thing for both of them I believe. "Anyway, so I'm there today at the store and this pretty young thing came up to me, now me I'm always the first to compliment a pretty girl...anyway before I can get the words out of my mouth she's all like 'how you doing!'..." he laughed, "Girl's a player and I'm thinking 'damn girl... you can take me out anytime...'." He shook his head. "Yeah?" Andrew asked smiling, "And did you?" "Well I was about to, and then this little 'un came running up all 'mommy mommy' and..." "You ran a mile?" Andrew replied with a light smirk and a nod. "Hey, I'm no body's daddy!" Brody said holding up his finger." Is this perhaps a reappearance by the ghastly Jennifer who tried to get her hooks into Will before outing him? I cannot remember if Brody ever met; I assume if he did he would remember the vile bitch.
  25. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 20

    Mel is far more astute than Jenny-Lynn and has a wicked sense of humour. I did not like her initially, but she has grown on me with each passing chapter. She does her own thing and takes responsibility for it; offers no apology for her actions which others may view negatively, even though no one appears to get hurt; and, does not judge others for who they are. Brad is a tool. I suspected he might be a homophobe and he proved me right. Clearly West's friendship meant very little to him, other than someone to transport him around. Peter's revelation that Brad was a bully to other students surprised me somewhat in that I cannot fathom why West would want to be friends with him at all. Blake's teasing of Peter is relatively harmless and may be just what Peter needs to bring him out of his shell a little.
×
×
  • Create New...