Jump to content

Summerabbacat

Members
  • Posts

    8,374
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Summerabbacat

  1. You've "lost" me @drsawzall. The video only goes for 5.09 or is that your point, that this was one video made in the early 80's you were not in? As acknowledged, you made a "sizzling" appearance in More Love by Kim Carnes, Life At The Outpost by The Skatt Brothers and Cowboys Are Frequently Secretly Fond Of Each Other by Willie Nelson. And although you have not acknowledged it, I am almost certain it is you in Olivia's Physical as one of the buff poseurs, in Fame by Irene Cara, She Works Hard For The Money by your fellow Bay Stater, Donna Summer, and in Beat It by Michael Jackson. If it was not you in these videos, then you have a doppleganger
  2. Carl to his father, “Dad, this new kid in town is busting my arse and is calling me Tubby. Can I borrow your gun and can you sign me up for Jenny Craig?” Carl’s father Oswald aka Ozzy to Carl aka Porky, “You can borrow my gun as long as you don’t use it and get caught, but signing you up for Jenny Craig. No. I’d Do Anything For Love (But I Won’t Do That). Go on a diet Porky”.
  3. Aday's little present in Kurtis' underwear was an indication of how petty and juvenile Carl's little band of morons is. I peed in your underwear, aren't I clever and amusing. No, you're just a grubby little turd who seemingly needs to wear a nappy (diaper for you Americans). Kurtis emerged victorious from the latest hazing event devised by Carl. Carl's pathetic attempts at a put down of Kurtis left him, Carl, All Revved Up With No Place To Go. Kurtis was able to not only complete the course, but also put Carl in his place. The only thing Kurtis was not able to achieve was to improve Carl's intellect, but Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad. Kurtis' revelation to Paul he is gay was welcomed with open arms, and with an open throat. There was little Paul could say in return other than You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth, in addition to his cock. Perhaps Paul may be a real Dead Ringer For Love. I always imagined Meatloaf was tall as well as obese. Seemingly, he was not, tall that it is. Cher demonstrated her much underrated skills as an actress in this video too, appearing to find him appealing and attractive. I imagine his political beliefs were an anathema to her too as she is well known for her scathing contempt for the current administration.
  4. I had not even noticed the paisley carpeting/rug, so "overpowering" was the Frida Kahlo-esque fabric covering the chair. It does suggest the aftermath of a few nights of imbibing a little too much. Personally, I love the burnt orange coloured wall behind the chair. The pile on the carpet above makes it resemble a field of wheat. I would be concerned about losing things in it. My cats would have a field day clawing at it. I like the appearance of the lounge but it does not look very comfortable. I like the globe.
  5. Are there any particular fabrics, fabric colours, shape of leg or construction material(s) which are more "stimulating" than others? Does an antique Victorian walnut chair with a Hawaiian print fabric padded seat and back get your "motor running" or something like this have the desired effect?
  6. One of the great misspellings, presumably @drsawzall, the word in bold text. I about fell off my chair laughing.
  7. Summerabbacat

    True to Form

    Ableard and Anton are soooooo predictable. Ableard had yet another snit, showing once again he can dish out the insults but cannot take one in return. And Anton, once again showing his jealousy of Bastien and his pettiness towards Lawrence. Long before Jeff Stryker, Chad Douglas and Kevin Williams, there was Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome and Spandau Ballet.
  8. Summerabbacat

    True to Form

    The oil was applied after the wrestling @drpaladin; purely and simply to soothe all those aching muscles of course.
  9. It comes as no surprise; I am rather enjoying this new story @Robert Hugill. Oliver and Julian are both interesting, although probably a little too 'high brow' for me. I did not recognise any of the authors or the books, and was somewhat disappointed there was not a Hugill amongst them. I rarely read nowadays, apart from stories on GA, and the books I own (several Brontës', several Jane Austen's, several D. H. Lawrences's and several Armistead Maupin's) I can no longer read, even with glasses, as the text is way too small. That is one of the joy's of online reading, I can enlarge the text significantly. “Well, a bit more varied than that. But there was a certain amount of hunting and shooting—oh, and lots of rugby.” What horrid people. Little wonder Julian had to move; surrounded by Eric Clapton and Otis Ferry clones. “Not like that. Father was —is, I suppose—a vet. He got involved in a charity that runs animal sanctuaries in the Middle East.” “You mean like those donkey rescue places in the adverts?” Oliver's father sounds like a wonderful man. Planet Earth needs more of him and less Eric Clapton and Otis Ferry clones. What’s her usual style?” “Maximal colour and pattern." Ma is a woman of taste. I am rather fond of colour too, but not sure about the "pattern". I am looking forward to a meeting between her and Oliver. And I am still intrigued what it is about Julian's lifestyle that she does not approve. Is it the extravagance of his home perhaps?
  10. Purrrrrrrrrrrfect. Definitely not Frida and Missy.
  11. Just like Rush Winters, Natasha has played these for years. I remember clubbing to this little gem back in 1985. I was young then, barely much older than a foetus. Was the drone aimed at Romania, Hungary or Leipzig, but went slightly off target?
  12. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 5

    There is nothing even remotely likeable about Stephanie; she is a complete bitch. I continue to hope Cynthia will have a momentary lapse of reason and slap or smack Stephanie into the middle of next week and beyond. Perhaps with a bible. I do rather like your wish @weinerdog,"If it turns out Jason isn't really an ass I think he ending up with Cynthia would be poetic justice to Stephanie". This would leave Stephanie devastated and friendless, on the outer. How wonderful it would be to observe her in such reduced circumstances. She is a future Moms for Liberty in the making. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮. It is difficult to discern if Jason is stupid, pussy-whipped or a genuine homophobe. We know nothing about his family and their beliefs, all we know is that he is not a jock and Stephanie currently appears to have him on a tight rein, If he was to be removed from her evil influence, he may be less vitriolic in his apparent dislike or at least distaste for "fags". Personally, I don't like him at all; I think he is shallow and unduly influenced by Stephanie. He may improve significantly in the hands of a more pleasant woman e.g. Cynthia. After reading this chapter I think Stephanie is even more hateful and delusional than Ashley @Ronyx. I so look forward to her coming a cropper.
  13. You are moving into a storyline which I will no doubt find fascinating and a very rewarding read @Vcs. I was very involved in a rescue organisation from 2008 to mid 2020, fostering cats (I had as many as 13 at one point in time), interviewing applicants who wanted to adopt cat(s) and/or kitten(s), organising and running the fund raising raffles twice yearly and attending open days at various locations around Sydney. I enjoyed most of it, the only real down sides being the condition in which some of the cats were rescued and occasionally dealing with arseholes who thought they should just be given a cat (for free) because they wanted one. Our species had already lost some of its attraction before I became involved in animal rescue; after doing this volunteer work for the best part of 12 years, the attraction had diminished even further. I am at times quite misanthropic and at times quite philanthropic, although the latter rarely extends to our species. I had a strong mental image of the joy and wonder on Moon Child's face when he became aware of the new Canine Rescue Centre. He is somewhat like Jo in that he still maintains an innocent child-like wonder about life, and derives and expresses great joy from the simplest of life's pleasures or rewards. Mannly is somewhat like them too, but behaves in a much more "adult like" manner for the majority of the time. "Plans to develop the Two Spirits Ranch Canine Rescue, though a project Jake was passionate about and eager to begin, had been put on hold immediately due to the aftereffects of Cletus’s attacks on the three younger men. Now with Kidd’s increasing restlessness from being confined to bed rest for over a month and the improvement in Mannly and Jo, Jake and Bass decided it was time to move forward with their plans, but first, they had a surprise in store for all three of the younger men." This worked much better now with the longer time lapse from the "Cletus incident" @Vcs.
  14. Hopefully its the presence of Hildegarde von Schtupper as a fellow prison inmate in Cell Block H, and her voracious Sapphic appetite, which will piss Natasha off no end.
  15. I just love all these pussy postings.
  16. That he does @Lynx003. Perhaps he may have a "special" limited edition champagne made for the celebration. The 'Naughty Natasha’ release, 2 dozen bottles of premium quality champagne.
  17. I love the cats; and is that Shari Lewis in the first gif?
  18. I initially wondered if Harlan Black is connected to Natasha's solicitors, and they have hired him to try and get some more dirt on Martin so as to blackmail him. I then thought to myself, how would they know Martin was going to be on a cruise on the harbour on that day? I then wondered if Harlan Black is connected to Pastor Gideon, but then asked myself the same question and got the same answer. I think it is more likely Harlan Black works for an organisation which is tracking Jonathan for some reason, likely with ill intent, and they thought they could get some dirt on him being at a known gay nudist beach. Whatever it is, it has me well and truly intrigued @Paladin Of course, I am hoping there is a Natasha connection so that she is in deeper shit than she already is. Speaking of Natasha, could she really be so stupid to believe Martin will just hand over an extra $200,000 to $600,000 for her to get a new kitchen? Her whine that it is for the children was pathetic, as she only has Noah living with her full-time now, and hopefully that will not be for too much longer. I look forward to her sharing a cell in Cell Block H, dressed in an orange jumpsuit made of a cheap and very coarse fabric, with no access to make up or other things she takes for granted, existing on poor quality prison food, whilst the target of "affection" of Hildegarde von Schtupper, a German-born drug baroness, murderess and high class madam, notorious for her voracious Sapphic appetite. I imagine Natasha's incarceration will be a welcome outcome for at least some of the family, although Martin may feel sorry for her given that he perhaps once loved her. Hopefully Rick has the champagne chilled ready to flow.
  19. So much humour in this chapter @Josh Aterovis. Of course I found myself laughing at thoughts Kody had at which it is inappropriate to laugh e.g. "I felt something pop in my temple and wondered if that was what an aneurysm felt like." and "Of course, being nice to someone doesn't mean that you're interested in them. In fact, I was nice to a great many customers every day, and I wouldn't mind a couple of them getting hit by city buses." I found the latter thought particularly hilarious, although I would want add a qualifier ".... a couple of them getting hit by at least several city buses, just in case the first one did not finish the job." Kody is terribly insecure. Although I am not certain, it appears to me from reading this chapter and revisiting chapter 2, that Kody is his father's biological son, rather than an adopted son like Charlie. If so, I wonder what kept them apart for so long? Is/was Kody's mother another Eve, the psychotic spiteful bitch who gave birth to Seth and Kane, whilst married to Adam? Like a number of my fellow readers, I think it is highly likely Kody and Jake will cross paths at the impending party. If so, maybe Kody should not speak, just kiss. LOL.
  20. So long as it is not based on a reality TV show it should be OK. Are than any shows on Australian TV other than those made locally or imported from the UK or the USA?
  21. Another ripping yarn from the "pen of the pony", part of the Seachange series. Mark introduces several new characters, one in particular around whom this story is centred. There are lots of laughs and some profoundly sad events, so much so that this story provoked outbreaks of "hay fever" worldwide amongst its readers. As is the case with all of @Mark Ponyboy Peters stories, the characters are very well drawn and believable, the storylines entertaining and sometimes very suspenseful, and the quality of the writing top notch, thanks in no small part to his ever-reliable beta reader and editor @MJC. If you have ever read any of Mark's stories you know what to expect. If you have not, do yourself a favour and invest the time in reading this one, which will likely encourage you to read more.
  22. Pebbles Flinstone and Bam Bam Rubble?
  23. The text in bold discounts Bobby and Cindy Brady. Thank Felix for that as I loathed Cindy Brady. LOL. I have but one question Mark. Not having read such a story before, will it matter if one is not familiar with the characters in question. I have not watched TV for many years and have no idea what shows are on TV, apart from Home & Away, which my mother watches and has done ever since it started. Fortunately she does not tell me about it, other than that she still watches it without fail.
  24. I agree @Lynx003, especially if rescued from laboratory experiments. I am not sure how protective one would be if Casey tried to attack Levi or Jamie though.
  25. MATT + LUKE + LEVI + JAMIE = FAMILY. A family in every sene of the word, although adding Rafael the Rhodesian Ridgeback would enhance the family even more @Mark Ponyboy Peters.
×
×
  • Create New...