Jump to content

PWS

Members
  • Posts

    42
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PWS

  1. PWS

    Chapter 6

    Wow! This story gets better with each Chapter! I love both Andrew and Connor!
  2. What a great chapter!
  3. PWS

    Chapter 1

    I’ve read the chapters you’ve posted elsewhere. This is a great story! I’m glad you’ve started posting the story on this wonderful site!
  4. PWS

    Chapter 5

    This is an amazing and surprisingly moving chapter! I love this new dynamic between Connor and Andrew!
  5. So glad this story is back! Shawn is having to deal with some really sinister people. I’m glad he has some advantages that they know nothing about.
  6. PWS

    A Real Perfect Storm

    This made me so incredibly angry! Everyone who participated in this premeditated ambush acted abominably. But Jude’s betrayal was the worst. Faced with such a situation, I personally would never have had anything to do with Jude again.
  7. PWS

    Chapter 4

    I’m so glad that Connor has a conscience and a sympathetic backstory. Now that Connor and Andrew have cleared the air, will Andrew—a classic giver based on what we saw in “The Making of a Slave”—continue to serve Connor and make his life easier? I hope we’ll see. But the story is a gem even if it ends here.
  8. PWS

    Chapter 9

    Maybe, I’ll be proved wrong, but I think Colt is just being a self absorbed teenager right now, and I suspect he’ll come around. I doubt he has any idea what’s going on. I think if any of Joel’s peers suspects the true reason why Joel left home, it’s Davin and Gavin, and I’m confident they haven’t said anything to Colt or anyone else.
  9. PWS

    Chapter 2

    This is an amazing chapter! I love how Connor’s sense of entitlement interacts with Andrew’s natural submissiveness. I look forward to seeing this relationship develop.
  10. PWS

    Chapter 1

    I love this first chapter, and I look forward to seeing Andrew get his first real taste of servitude!
  11. I really enjoyed this story, especially those parts that dealt with the deepening. relationship between Zack and Andrew! I also very much hope that you’ll do a Part III once you’ve done completed “Weight of a Secret” (a story I am loving) and that we’ll see Andrew in Part III develop a greater sense of humility and willing service toward Patrick as long as Patrick is in the picture.
  12. PWS

    Chapter 8

    Really loved this chapter! It was especially interesting to learn more about the twins and Colt. I’ve been curious about them since early in the story.
  13. Another great chapter, and I loved that it was a long one. I look forward to the next one.
  14. What a great chapter!!!
  15. PWS

    Chapter 2

    I am so glad you started up this story again, Krista! Both chapters are beautifully written, and I look forward to more.
  16. I’m delighted I came across this story. The plot is fascinating and thought-provoking. Andy is an especially well drawn and lovable character.
      • 1
      • Like
×
×
  • Create New...