Jump to content

Steve Farner

Members
  • Posts

    187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Steve Farner

  1. Closer to getting back together. I love this story/
  2. It seems that Matt and Kitt will re-connect. I cried toward the end of this chapter. Thank you so much for this story. I can't wait until they fianlly meet again.
  3. Steve Farner

    Entry 28

    thanks. I always look forward to reading another chapter!
  4. Steve Farner

    "Adrift"

    Simply amazing. Will Elias ever say those three words to Rowan - "I love you"?
  5. Steve Farner

    "Kiln"

    Another great chapter. Thank you!
  6. Every time I read a chapter I tear up. Matt was so close to finding Kitt. Will Mitt return to the diner and the waitress recognizes him, then calls Matt? thank you for this story.
  7. Steve Farner

    Chapter 1

    I !ove it. Thanks.
  8. Maybe Susan can help find Kitt. It seems like Matt's mother doesn't really.understand the.connection between the two boys or doesn't want to acknowledge it.
  9. Steve Farner

    Chapter 13

    Just an amazing story. I LOVED it, along with Buckshot. I hope that in the future you'll write another story about Theo,Elias, Bobby and Timmy. Thank you for all of the hard work that went into writing this story!
  10. This is a heart breaking story. Its hard to read without becoming emotionally attached. I worry about Mitt but even more about how Matt is dealing with the loss of his friend. Thank you for sharing.
  11. Steve Farner

    Chapter 12

    Another amazing chapter. I really didn't want this story to end. I hope that there will be future stories with Theo & Elias, as well as Timmy & Bobby. Well done!
  12. Steve Farner

    Chapter 11

    Thank you, another great chapter.
  13. I hope Matt finds Mitt soon.
  14. Steve Farner

    Chapter 10

    So much tension at this point. So well crafted. Thanks.
  15. Steve Farner

    Chapter 5

    I just discovered this story today. I.loved it from the start. I had to read all five chapters today. You're a marvellous writer. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you.
  16. Steve Farner

    Prologue

    I did smile while reading this story. Thank you. You've brightened my day!
  17. Steve Farner

    Chapter 9

    Wow, what an exciting chapter. I used to watch Western as a kid, this was just as exciting. Great job. I'm so happy that Timmy survived. Thanks for this story!
  18. Steve Farner

    Chapter 8

    Wow. Another great chapter. Can't wait to read how the get out of this mess. Hope Timmy is ok. Thanks.
  19. Steve Farner

    Chapter 6

    Happy Birthday. Another amazing chapter in this story. I really hope that Timmy recovers from the gunshot.
  20. Steve Farner

    The Fracture

    Now I'm worried about Kitt. I guess its good that he realizes that he's gay. How will Matt react?
  21. OMG. What a chapter. Your writing is so descriptive, its males me feel like I'm actually there. I want to see what the future is for Elias and Rowan. Amazing writing. Thank you.
  22. Steve Farner

    "Landfall"

    They finally meet. I can't wait to see where Elias and Rowan go from here. This story flows so easily, the writing amazing. Thank you!
  23. Steve Farner

    Prologue

    So happy to see the story of Elias and Theo continue. Great writing. Thank you!!
  24. You are an amazing writer! The characters are real, with flaws yet they pull you into the story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I'm delighted that I found your stories. Thanks again.
  25. Steve Farner

    "Salt & Bone"

    The start of another great story. I'm looking forward to reading more. Thank you!
×
×
  • Create New...