Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Steve Farner

Members
  • Posts

    186
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Steve Farner

  1. Thank you for writing this! I.love all of the Carter stories. I need to go back and read some of the earlier ones. I'm a big mug collector, I think I need to go get one from our local Tim Hortons. Thank you again
  2. Steve Farner

    Chapter 18

    I was hoping to find out why Miles left Troy. I am anxiously waiting for the next chapter. I've always hoped that Miles and Troy would get back together. They still have feelings for each other. Even though he's engaged to Owen, I don't think that Owens jealously will end. This is a year story! Thank yiu.
  3. I’ve been a fan of your writing for years. I came across this story by accident and I so happy that I did. It was amazing, as all of your stories are. Thank you for sharing !
  4. Steve Farner

    Chapter 1

    What a wonderful story. With all of this talk of Canada becoming the 51st state, I can't help but wonder what Canadians think of us Americans. Toronto is my favorite city, even though I used to work in San Francisco. I'm relieved to see that West has survived and that he and Peter got married, and now have three children. When Will was teaching the three about Canada and the anthem, it was very emotional. I have loved the story of Will and Andrew from the beginning. Thank you for sharing.
  5. Steve Farner

    Chapter 1

    Such a touching story! I loved it. Thank you.
  6. Steve Farner

    Chapter 14

    Great story. I'd like to hear Mile's explanation as to why he left Troy. I'm hoping at some point that they re get back together. I don't think Owen knows the significance of the painting that he suggested hang in their new apartment. It would be nice to actually see it. Thanks.
  7. I'm so happy that they finally got married!💘💘💘💘
  8. This story becomes more amazing and intriguing as it continues. I don't want to stop reading. Thank you.
  9. Thank you for this marvelous story. It was an amazing journey. Thank you for sharing it.
  10. I think that Richard seriously needs to re-evaluate his situation with Nicholas. I think that Nickolas might be behind those guys called Richard a faggot, in an attempt to distance himself. I also think that he is in denial about being gay.We will see,
  11. Thank you so much for taking the time to explain all of this. I can't wait to start reading these stories. Thank you again, I think you're an amazing author!!
  12. This story is epic. I wish I knew what order the books are meant go be read. I'm sad that Will.and Andrew can't seem to be together. Its obvious that they truly love each other. Thanks for writing this.
  13. I just started reading this story. As always, the writing is amazing. It took awhile but I'm finally caught up with the current chapter. I had hoped that Will and Andre would get back together, but then Will broke it off compIetely. Peter is trying to reunite them and Jared wants them apart. Once Dylan showed up I thought that ant chance if a reconciliation was impossible. Now that Dylan has shown his true colors I have hope again. This is just an addictive story, I can't wait to read the next chapter. Thank you so much for writing it.
  14. Steve Farner

    We Danced

    Another of your awesome stories. Thank you!!
  15. Awesome story. I enjoyed reading it every day. I hope you will continue the storyline with Owen, Ryder and Colin. Thank you for sharing this story.
  16. Steve Farner

    The Call

    I wasn't expecting another chapter. Brian has hurt Tommy once again.
  17. Steve Farner

    The Drift

    Thank you for this story. It certainly had a sad ending. Seemed that Tommy had feelings for Brian and at certain times it felt like Brian felt something as well. Brian used Tommy and left him alone in the end. I thought that they would reconcile in the end, maybe even want more from each other. till a sad ending. Makes me want to know what happened to Tommy. Thanks.
  18. Steve Farner

    Chapter 16

    Another awesome read. I thoroughly enjoyed it. You never disappoint. Looking forward to your next story. Thank you!
  19. Another of your stories to add to my favorites. I've never been disappointed with any of them. They easily draw you in and keep your attention and emotions on edge. I will re-read this again I'm sure. I cried a lot through the last chapters, and certainly at the end when they both said "hi" to each other. An amazing love story, Julian and Mark. I'm looking forward to reading your next story! Thank you so much.
  20. The conversation between Julian and Mark in the pouring rain was epic. You could feel the raw emotion between them. I did cry through reading it. I truly thought they were going there separate wats but then everything changed. I love how you slowly reveal what happened after Julian ran. Just hints and our imagination. I'm really happy that that are beginning the journey towards loving each other again. Thanks tor another amazing chapter!
  21. Steve Farner

    "Gaspard"

    You never cease to amaze and draw me into your stories. This one bas been incredible! I was relieved to read that Julian and Mark were together. I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Thank you so much.
  22. What a cliff hanger. I'm so hoping that the man sleeping in the bed is Marc!
  23. Thank you for this chapter. Im.relieved that Percy and Five survived. I'm anxiously waiting to read more labour the life they will be sharing. One of.my.most favorite stories. Thank you for sharing b it.
  24. Steve Farner

    “Mercury”

    OMG. This will destroy Julian.
  25. I'm sorry to hear about your injury. I hope you've completely recovered. This is one of my favorite stories. It was great to see you posting again. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...