Jump to content

Steve Farner

Members
  • Posts

    190
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Steve Farner

  1. Steve Farner

    Chapter 28

    Billy is so stupid. He’s going to lose Brandon because he can’t control his d… sooooo stupid to throw something magicalaway
  2. Steve Farner

    Chapter 21

    Billy is such an asshole. He only thinks with his dick! I don’t know why I’m wasting my time reading this.
  3. Wow, I didn't see that coming. I'm happy that Jeremy and Xarter got married, but what does it mean? Can't wait to read more!! Happy 2025.
  4. I loved this story when I first read it and I'm enjoying it even more now! All of your stories have been fantastic. Thank you.
  5. Steve Farner

    Entry 9

    I can't wait for tomorrow either!
  6. Steve Farner

    Chapter 28

    Another great chapter. I think that Mickey and Drew will be awesome parents. Looking forward to what comes next! Thank you.
  7. Steve Farner

    Entry 8

    I love these guys. I hope that Tuesday works out for them!! They're so cute. Great story!!
  8. Steve Farner

    Chapter 5

    I hope everything works out for Tanner and that he can reconnect with Robby. This is such a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it.
  9. Steve Farner

    Entry 7

    I'm so happy that Brandon and Billy got this far. I hope it's the beginning of a wonderful relationship!
  10. Steve Farner

    Chapter 7

    I'm so relieved that Cal and Jeremy finally came out to each other. Let's see what happens next!
  11. Steve Farner

    Spring Ch 16

    I have really enjoyed this story. I hope you will continue to write more. I would like to see what happens for Cooper! Thank you.
  12. Steve Farner

    Chapter 27

    Another exciting chapter. I know that Mickey and Drew will be wonderful parents!
  13. I’ve read this story before on another site and feel in love with the storyline and the writing. I’m enjoying re- reading it! Thank you for sharing it!
  14. Steve Farner

    Chapter 4

    I suspected something was up with Tanner. Such a sad situation for him. It makes you appreciate the fact that Robby was able to break away from that family. Hope things get better for Tanner.
  15. Steve Farner

    Chapter 6

    Such a great chapter. Can’t wait to see what happens next. Young love is amazing!
  16. Steve Farner

    Chapter 3

    Thank you for continuing this story from Robby's viewpoint.
  17. Steve Farner

    Chapter 25

    I've fallen in love with this story. It is so tender and heart warming.
  18. Steve Farner

    Honesty

    Thank you do much.
  19. Steve Farner

    Honesty

    I love this story. I want to read more.
  20. I do hope that Jeremy and Carter can make this work. I’d love to see Laura and Dexter get their just reward
  21. Steve Farner

    Chapter 24

    Drew and Mickey make such a wonderful couple. Looking forward to seeing the, get married and raising a family.
  22. Steve Farner

    Chapter 5

    I'm really enjoying this story. Can't wait for the moment that Cal and Jeremy realize that they are both gay!
  23. Steve Farner

    Chapter 1

    This is such a heartwarming story. I keep a box of tissues nearby. Thank you for sharing.
  24. Steve Farner

    Entry 60

    I’ve read all that has been posted. I’m hoping that there is more to come. Thanks
  25. This story has grabbed my attention. I look forward to any new chapter. I hope that Carter and Jeremy come through this. Who is the real killer of Jeremy’s father?
×
×
  • Create New...