Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

LeeSA

Members
  • Posts

    245
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LeeSA

  1. Bread, that @Laura S. Fox is a little stroke of genius. Why do villians always come in creepy pairs. I hope they will both be in handcuffs at the end and not for any type of fun. I also dont think Anton is jealous as such I think he finds it hard to maybe monitor or protect Bastien and doesn fully trust Lawrence to do it. Chaste is not celebate.
  2. Im a little horrified "I made him" "With my body" "I was the first room he lived in" Psychologically speaking .... run. No sex is hot when the thrid person in the room is ANYONES mum much less ur own.
  3. LeeSA

    Shameless

    There was a very big missed opportunity.... Bastien with fragility initiated a conversation but Lawrence was ruled by another umm... brain. Missed opportunity indeed. Who took the photo and the part where Lawrence was saying he could see love, did he mean in the photograph or the photographer? I was a little confused but it may be work brain. Oh and hot, nice.
  4. Wondering about the exact nature of Bastiens and Lucas' relationship.... B is passionate to defend those he loves or cares about.... and while it makes sense to be susupricious of that and the death... Im considering that the "love/affection" was a rouse, maybe wrong but I think there is a lit to their supposed relationship.
  5. LeeSA

    Fleeting

    It was an interesting side to Anton, seems like he didnt want to make Abelard jealous.
  6. I love Elliot....chapter cracked me up. Read it more than one just so I could keep laughing.
  7. LeeSA

    Fast Cars

    As for the cars being a secret? How could they be? Highlights the fact no one was stuck at the school, teacher or otherwise at any time. I think it suits most of the golden circle to keep the focus on Bastien. Makes moving laterally easier for people especially those less in focus.
  8. LeeSA

    Fast Cars

    Firstly very cool comment... So if Anton and his car speaks true...and as it is written Anton is/was senior or came first and Bastien is still central, you mentioned potential possessivness, is Anton possessive of Bastien or an ideology in which he is the focus?
  9. LeeSA

    Veridien Boys

    I may be wrong but after reading you thoughts on Herr Becker... my mind changed him into a bitter little man that just has to suffer ED.
  10. LeeSA

    Veridien Boys

    Very interesting....love it. Who is the well dressed drunk? Now this maybe a generalization..... but people still hide illegitimate family members, for many reasons well intended and not ? Even today (or in the 80s)
  11. One can be faithful without being trustworthy.. the reverse also being true. Perpective .....
  12. Your comment makes me wonder about the dead really being dead and the debate albeit stiffled in regards to the poison.
  13. LeeSA

    A-Noir

    Too many questions, I have been considering the twins for some time. Dont know many that truly dont get along? I makes sense to me that someone maybe playing both sides of the fence , enemies closer etc. As for who smashed the statue in their rush to escape, ill take a each way be on either bastien or fluffy...slippers are perfect for sneaking.
  14. Herr Becker arrived, Ali arrived and someone was listening, the delightful Herr Becker could have dropped the book on purpose, perhaps somone is following HB suspicious of his actions? Herrings all around.....
  15. LeeSA

    Resonance

    Not sure bunny slippers have an aristocratic feel, though maybe im wrong.... maybe foxes? In saying that it was the middle of the night here and in the cold light of day I am not sure why I was stuck on the slippers🤔
  16. LeeSA

    Resonance

    I want to know who bought the fluffy slippers? An heir.... aren't they all the "heir" in the familial sense. To what indeed.... I didnt actually think that Anton was talking about the diary. I think he was talking about Bastien. Like he was giving Lawrence permission but.... who has that conversation in fluffy slippers and why?
  17. LeeSA

    Quick Study

    While the chapter has its ummm... highlights, I am left sounding like a kid again. Why? Bastien actually said he had wanted this for a long time... so either I have forgotten time feels like forever for that age group or he is full of shit. The school can not be legit... Love it...
  18. LeeSA

    Kindred Spirit

    And now you stop....! Its only Sunday? However The diary, white oak, drawing.... Lies. Changed how I saw everything including Lucas and the circle. Though the tree made me think of a business card emblem, the doors that dont open a gift from a wealthy family. Creepy myths and malevolent teachers keep the students away from what the school attempts to legitamize for its weathy clients maybe. Still think the whole Cleansing ritual or whatever, is creepy and seems ritualistic. Maybe its an odd idea of team building?
  19. Cant say I have met many twins that dont get along... seems like they have split the work load and it would not surprise me if their team is quite effective at sustaining their levels of information and contact with all the players in the game. As for the diary... why did Anton mention writing in diaries and why did Bastien answer the way he did?
  20. What are the roots of such a bizarre umm hazing? White robes took me down a theological path more than mythologocal... baptism in shared ? fear. Interesting. Quickest way round an mountain is through it. Tunnels that lead to under the lake? Swimming and glacier fed lakes, oxygen and the brain. Much to think about
  21. LeeSA

    Quid Pro Quo

    Excellent way to distract Lawrence from the diary shorthand or not.
  22. LeeSA

    The North Tower

    Are most of them gay though? I think hiding heterosexuality would be an advantage, within the circle, and hiding any form of sexuality within the faculty, an imperative.
  23. LeeSA

    The North Tower

    Wondering if Bastien hid the journal in the matress after the death of Lukas. Somewhere that has already been searched. But a needle left in the bed... seems almost simple.
  24. LeeSA

    Instruction Day

    Cant say I know anything about fencing, do know a lot about chest thumping amd posturing. Doesnt matter who it is I am guessing they are all protecting themselves and their secrets first. The circle gives the impression of protecting the Sun King but they also keep him hemmed in. Me thinks that is the schools idea. Anton and Abelard need to feel in control. They're not but they feel like it.
  25. No not the maths.... unless its a drug calculation Im buggered. 🤣
×
×
  • Create New...