-
Posts
1,006 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by S.L. Lewis
-
CoTT 2 House of Cards
S.L. Lewis replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
I'm hoping that's for me. But I am drinking mint tea and relaxing. Cat is trying to chew on laptop. Excuse me, Miracle. That is not a chew toy. Brat. They do and they need to stop! 😭 I'll survive though. Drinking mint tea with cats near by. Making an easy crockpot chicken dinner. Life is good. Outside of the mildish cold. -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
S.L. Lewis replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
I feel this Salem. Very much. *tries to tame the hair* Same here. I'm going to go make some mint tea and hope for the best. This fluctuating weather is messing with me hard core. But I'll survive. I have fluffy thing taking over my desk and softly purring. This helps. -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
S.L. Lewis replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
I am awake once more. Got a minorish cold. So throat is throwing an absolute fit. And there is humidity outside doing odd things to my hair. Will that stop me from annoying my cats, making actual food and doing the word thing? Not if I can help it. Come back in about 6 hours to find out how this went down. -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
S.L. Lewis replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
My girlfriend is coming over Sunday with our mutt Westerfield and his son Padfoot. We unfortunately had to put Princess down (Westerfield's girlfriend and Padfoot's mother) so we're keeping Padfoot. But I will see them Sunday... And they're off. It's the 10PM zoomies. Not to be mistaken for the midnight zoomies, the 3am zoomies, the noon zoomies, or the dinner time zoomies. *sighs* -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
S.L. Lewis replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
*laughs hysterically before flopping face first into the nearest soft surface to twitch* Should someone wish to save my sanity, I take cat nip with which to nip the curious brat that is my ESA, sugar free waffer cookies in strawberry flavor, and tea. Mostly chai but I love a good mint or fruit tea that is not peach or blueberry. Girlfriend is allergic to both alas. -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
S.L. Lewis replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
Ouch. But from what I see, you were able to get things done, which is nice. I'm glad that you were able to get it done. -
Day 1: 8/11 Prompt: 3 nouns - confidence, City, Liberty Staring at himself in the mirror, Mark brushed his hair to the side. He smirked at his reflection. He had moved to the farthest city that he could when he had turned eighteen and had not regretted his decision since arriving. He had done a few jobs through his college life so far; lived in the dorms for the last two years, living in an efficiency during the summer months, and saving up. He was in his third year, had just turned twen
-
Say that you'll prompt me! 365 days of drabbles written for various types of prompt. Updated after a week's worth of prompts have been written. Heed the warnings in the information section please. Some of these get outright DARK and I do not want to upset anyone if I can help it.
-
CoTT 2 House of Cards
S.L. Lewis replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
I slept. Now I'm back. I'm editing the first set of my drabbles so I can have them ready for the end of week 2. How is everyone today? All good? -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
S.L. Lewis replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
-
CoTT 2 House of Cards
S.L. Lewis replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
They are adorable. *is working on sharing pictures of my insanity* For now I'm catching up on words. So many words. -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
S.L. Lewis replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
It's kind of cute. If I remember how to post pictures, I will share pics of my insanity in furry form. -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
S.L. Lewis replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
I worded. Then I slept. Then I went to the library and now I'm cooking a chicken. Cat is trying, once more, to become a crockpot cat...why she insists on laying in the crockpot I will never know. -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
S.L. Lewis replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
My body hates me. I'm behind on my daily drabbles and I'm feeling like hell all around. But I'm still wording! Slowly, yes, but wording. How goes life for all of you? -
“Aunt Tabby, can you check on her while I start unloading the stuff?” he asked. Tabby nodded and opened the door, sliding out of the truck cab to walk up to Anna as she walked down the path to her jeep. The two women greeted each other with smiles and hugs before Tabby moved to help her with the last of her luggage, a smallish roller bag that most likely held toiletries, and a backpack that looked stuffed. Opening the back of the truck cab, he grabbed several of the bags and followed the wo
- 2 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
CoTT 2 House of Cards
S.L. Lewis replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
I killed the headache. It was good. I'm contemplating sleep soonish. -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
S.L. Lewis replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
Thanks. Needed that. Off I go back to the words. -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
S.L. Lewis replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
Can a persons brain be removed and given a massage? No? Darn. Headache meds it is then. And cheap instant coffee. Ugh. Maybe I'll cuddle me a cat into being my pillow.... -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
S.L. Lewis replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
*squints at the world* *flips it off* *gives hugs to whoever wants some* *slinks off to make the words work* -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
S.L. Lewis replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
That was me earlier. But less wiggle. More sitting as still as possible so that the hip doesn't throw a fit and cat doesn't get tossed. I don't need claws in the chest area when she lands. Thank you. -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
S.L. Lewis replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
Work. Joy. *wrinkles nose* I hope you have a good day at work if anything. *waves the pompoms* -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
S.L. Lewis replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
Lucky having an excuse. I'm just...having kitty issues. The fuzzy thing that owns me is getting into things. I'm driving her insane in return, playing with a bean. It's a cute bean. -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
S.L. Lewis replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
How goes it today? I has coffee and no words yet. I'm working on it. -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
S.L. Lewis replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
I woke up. I do not wish to be awake. But I am awake. I'm going to write my daily prompt then edit some things some more. Maybe get the halloween stories done and waiting for edits. *squints* maybe. -
CoTT 2 House of Cards
S.L. Lewis replied to Kitt's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
I have decided that...sleep is happening. Mrgh. Nights. Hope sleep happens for all of you guys!
