Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Ticklish Meeting In Paradise - 2. Chapter 2

Andy and Caleb continue to enjoy their time together.

Caleb's eyes sparkled when he heard the answer. "You mean it you're gonna stay with me, Rooski?"

Andy giggled and nodded as he hopped down from Caleb's shoulders. Caleb whooped and hollered as he energetically danced and jumped around, repeating "Tigger Happy Dance."

The brunet giggled. Caleb talked about the Tigger Happy Dance, but to see it in person was the best. He loved seeing his soulmate so happy.

Caleb stopped dancing and blushed. "Fuck, Aiden told me before I left. "Dad, do not do your Tigger dance in public, in Hawaii. I want to visit there someday and not be pointed at and outed for being the crazy idiotically dancing man's son."

Andy giggled and tapped Caleb on the shoulder, then took off running for the hotel. "Tag, you're it, idiotically dancing man." He yelled over his shoulder while laughing.

Caleb was so shocked at the playfulness that all he could do was shake his head and giggle. "If he and Aiden ever meet, I'm sooo dead." The blonde said to himself as he took off chasing down the overgrown kid.

Andy looked behind him. Unfortunately, it was at the same time he'd reached the hotel and almost ran into the stone post. Luckily, Caleb caught up with the playful guy and wrapped his arms around his mate, keeping him from getting hurt. Heavily panting, Andy looked into Caleb's eyes and smiled. "You're my sexy hero." He giggled and doubled over laughing when he felt the taller man's fingers gently dig into his sides. "Sooo not fair, Cal. You're cheating again."

Cal chuckled and hugged his giggling, squirming Andy. "So, sue me." He leaned down and kissed the brunet's cheek.

"I'm gonna tickle you into oblivion."

The pair walked hand in hand into the hotel. They approached the desk for the second time. Andy was placed in Caleb's room and given a refund. They gathered their flip-flops and luggage then headed up to their shared room.

Caleb slid his card in the reader and opened the door. "After you, baby boy." He snickered and pinched Andy's ass cheeks as he passed by. His chuckling turned to full-blown laughter when the brunet squealed and jumped in surprise.

"You're askin' for it," Andy growled. He tried to sound threatening, but how dangerous can one be when they're giggling like a little boy.

"You're too cute, Rooski." Caleb smiled and walked up to Andy. He gazed into the other man's eyes. "All joking aside, Andy, I'm incapable of verbally describing how amazed I am we've finally met." He paused and wiped his eyes as he wrapped the brunet in his arms, bear-hugging him.

Andy melted into the embrace and gave Caleb a matching one. "I know, Cal. I've been dreaming of us holding and tickling each other since we started chatting." He smirked and playfully pushed the blonde down on the bed. Not giving him a chance to react, Andy got the squirming man turned on his stomach and straddled his waist. He licked his lips, and both hands gently squeezed and kneaded just above his captive's hips.

In seconds, screeches and wild laughter pierced the room's atmosphere. Caleb's body wriggled and thrashed under the weight of his giggly tickler. His flip-flops flew off his feet as they kicked against the mattress. "Roo, not the sides." He yelled before falling into more hysterics.

"Coochie coochie Tig." Andy teased and moved his tickle attack to the blonde man's damp pit hollows. He loved hearing the screeches and boisterous laughter his tickles solicited.
While Caleb's body got a good dose ot tickles. His laptop alerted the young man of an incoming video call. He tapped Andy's shoulder. "We need to pause the playtime Aiden's calling."

"You want me to leave?"

"Are you kidding? Aiden would tie me down and tickle me for two hours if I made you leave. He's heard so much about you over the years that he feels like you're his Uncle Andy-roo." Caleb snickered and rubbed Andy's head, then kissed his cheek before answering. "Hey, Aiden."

"Dad!!! How's Hawaii? Did you get in the ocean yet? Is the water warm there?"

Andy softly giggled at the teen's excited greeting. He turned on his side and played with Caleb's toes. He heard a slight snicker, looked up, and saw Caleb trying not to react to the brunet messing with his ticklish toes.

"Aiden, you'll blow a gasket." He chuckled, and because of his playful Roo deciding to seize the moment and tickle his arches, Caleb's chuckles were more exuberant than usual. He looked over the screen and saw Andy, innocently looking at him.

"Umm, Dad, did you happen to grow two backward feet?"

Aiden's question made both Andy and Caleb crack up with laughter. "No, Aiden, I didn't. And, really, that's the first thing you think of?" Caleb asked his son as he shook his head.

"Well, it could happen." Aiden giggled. "He's got awesome-looking feet. Are they ticklish?"

Caleb grinned as Andy tried pulling his feet back. He caught them before they could retreat. "Let’s find out.” He giggled.

"Cal, you know I'm not ticklish on my feet. Nope, not at all." However, his boyish giggles negated his claim.

"Oh, my God, Dad, his giggles are sooo adorably cute. Can we keep him? He can stay in the crate in the garage, you know, the one you got for my imaginary puppy." Aiden giggled.

Caleb covered his face with his hand and shook his head. "No, we can't keep him." He giggled. "Unless he wants to be kept." Caleb licked his lips, wrapped his arm around Andy's ankles, and smirked.

"Uh oh! I know that smirk. It's been nice knowing ya."

The hotel room filled with the sound of Andy's high-pitched squeals and cackles as Caleb's nails lightly but rapidly strummed up and down the length of his soft, helpless arches. "C'mon, Tiggy, not my feeeeetttt." Andy's protests were answered with giggles from both father and son. His legs kicked as best they could while trapped in Caleb's vice-like grip. The plump toes scrunched and wiggled, trying to protect themselves from the attack.

"Dad! Ya gotta bring him home so we can play with him. Please, get him to come home with ya. I'll clean my room for a month if ya do that. His feet are about as ticklish as mine." He chuckled. "And, your's, and Bens, and Heath's, and…"

"That's enough, Aiden." Caleb giggled and continued to tickle Andy's feet and toes.

"I give!!! Uncle, Uncle!!!" Andy screeched.

Caleb smiled and leaned over, then kissed Andy's tickle tortured wrinkled soles. "Aiden, it's time you found out who the mystery ticklish feet belong to." The blonde said in his best game show announcer voice. He looked over the screen and motioned Andy to come up and sit beside him.

"You're cute," Aiden said when he saw Andy's face.

Andy giggled and blushed. "Thanks, Aiden, you're quite adorable yourself. It's nice to meet the famous, astonishing, and ticklish Aiden."

"You've heard about me?" The teen looked at the screen with a curious expression.

"Aiden, you've heard about this guy too, for many years." Caleb chuckled as his son's mind went into overdrive, thinking of who his dad talked about constantly through the years.

"Suddenly, he gasped. "Dad is that…"

"Yes, this is Andy-roo."

"Holy crap!!! Hey Uncle Andy-roo. Okay, you definitely gotta come home and meet me. I've been wanting to meet and tickle you."

Aiden's squeals and excitement made the two men smile.

"Calm down, Aiden. I'm happy to meet you too. I've heard so much about you. Hey, I promise I'll do my best to come for a visit sometime, as long as Ben's okay with it."

"I wish I could hug you right now, Uncle Roo."

Andy laid his head on Caleb's shoulder and wiped his eyes. Aiden's acceptance and willingness to show so much love warmed his heart. "I wish I could hug you too." Andy composed himself and giggled. "Okay, Aiden, I have a question."

"What? If it’s personal, ask Dad." He giggled

Andy grinned. "Where is your Dad's most ticklish spot?" Shhh!! Don't tell him I asked, or else he will tickle me into complete oblivion."

"Umm, Roo, I'm right here, ya know." Caleb shook his head at the antics.

"Shh, this doesn't concern you, Tigger. This is about Caleb."

Aiden fell back on his bed, laughing like crazy. "Hmm, that's tough there, are so many." He giggled when he saw the expression on his father's face. "Let's see, under his t…"

"Aiden, if you finish that statement, I'm gonna make you regret it." Caleb giggled at his playful threat.

"What ya gonna do, Dad? You're in Hawaii." Aiden giggled and blew a raspberry at the computer.

Caleb smirked. "I'll tell Ben and Heath to wear shoes and socks around you and not let you tickle them or touch their feet until I get back."

Aiden's eyes widened, and he gasped. "You wouldn't."

Caleb's eyes narrowed. "Just try me."

Andy wrapped Caleb in a chokehold and tickled his side with his free hand. Instantly, the blonde man's laughter broke through his lips, and on the computer, Aiden cheered on the brunet. "Don't worry, Aiden, I'll make sure Cal doesn't punish you for anything. I'll message you later and get his worst spots. Andy squeaked and quickly let Caleb go when his fingers invaded Andy's sides.

Aiden fell into another giggling fit. "No way, Uncle Andy-roo, you're too ticklish to protect me from Dad's punishment." He giggled.

"I'm giving you a Roo-noogie when I see you, kiddo." Andy threatened after the tickle attack ended.

"Roo-noogie?" Caleb and Aiden asked at the same time.

"What makes that different from a regular noogie?" Aiden asked.

"Umm, I'm giving it, duh." Andy giggled as both father and son groaned and shook their heads, looking like the male version of the doublemint twins.

Aiden was about to say something when Ben knocked on his door and asked the teen to watch his brother while he went grocery shopping. "I gotta go, Dad and Uncle Andy-roo.”

"We heard." Caleb smiled and thought about the bond Aiden had with his younger brother.

"I'm glad I at least got to see and talk to ya, Aiden. I hope to see you in person sometime." Andy said as he hugged Caleb and wiped his tears.

"I love you, Dad and Uncle Roo."

"We love ya too Aiden. Be good and help Ben with Danny OK? See you all in a few days.”

"I will, Dad," Aiden smirked. "Oh, Uncle Andy-Roo. A really bad spot is behind Dad's knees and under his toes." He giggled. "Okay, love ya, Bye." Aiden quickly ended the video call.

"That little imp." Caleb shook his head and giggled.

"So, the back of your knees, and under your toes. Hmm, I think I'll have to test this out." Andy's eyes got a mischievous gleam.

Caleb giggled and backed up against the wall. "Roo, you're soo not going there. Don't you dare..."

As always thanks for reading, reacting and commenting.
Copyright © 2022 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Tickling feet the top family activity🤔 remind not to go to their place I would never last.

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Tickling feet the top family activity🤔 remind not to go to their place I would never last.

Sweet! (Filing that in my important info mental file. Weinerdog's very ticklish. :P )

Aiden's actually threatened to tickle torture me if we ever meet, for giving his Dad the perfect punishment for him. LOL 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..