Jump to content
    Amikawrite
  • Author
  • 1,520 Words
  • 4,919 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dorm Norm - 10. Chapter 10

Chapter 10

It had gotten quite late and Sam was on his way back to the hostel.

Sam smiled as he thought of all the things he had heard about Daniel from his mother. He felt that all that he had learnt that day would help bring Daniel closer to him.

The car stopped outside the university compound and Sam got out. He quickly made his way across the campus grounds and to his hostel.

Sam wanted to see Daniel, hug him and kiss him. He was missing Daniel already.

It would seem a bit odd for anyone who saw Sam acting this way after just one night in bed with Daniel. But in truth Sam had been in love with Daniel for quite some time, the realization had just struck him late.

'I am back my love,' Sam thought as he pushed the door open.

Sam ducked as something came flying towards him. Before he could get up another thing followed the first.

Sam remained still for a few moments in case anything else was coming his way. He slowly stood up and looked in front of him.

Daniel was looking at him with his pillow in hand, ready to throw. Sam caught hold of it as Daniel threw it in Sam's direction.

Sam looked behind him to find Daniel's sneakers outside the door. It didn't take Sam any time to realize that Daniel had thrown his shoes at Sam.

Sam dropped the pillow on the floor. He picked up the shoes from outside before closing the door and locking it.

“Not a very gracious way to greet someone Daniel,” Sam said dropping the shoes to the floor.

“How could you do that to me?” Daniel said catching hold of the collar of Sam's suit.

“Do what?” Sam smirked.

“You know very well what you did last night,” Daniel said.

“Of course I do. How can I forget your naked body? And how you screamed my name out again and again,” Sam whispered into Daniel's ear.

“Stop. That's not true!” Daniel said.

“Really? Then what is the truth my Danny bear?” Sam said grasping Daniel's wrists with his hands and pulling them away from his coat collar.

“Don't call me that!” Daniel screamed.

“How can that be? You decided for yourself that you are my Danny bear and I am your Sammy baby,” Sam said raising an eyebrow.

“No. Its all a lie,” Daniel said.

“Obviously not. That is 100% true,” Sam said.

'Dude. He doesn't remember anything from last night! Last night is a mistake to him!' Sam thought.

“I don't want to have anything to do with you. Let go of me,” Daniel said as he tried to free his hands.

“I won't allow you to do that!” Sam said strengthening his grip.

“You can't stop me. Just let go,” Daniel pushed.

“Oh! You think I can't? Oh well how is June, Daniel?” Sam uttered.

“How do you know her?” Daniel asked.

“She works for Graco Designs in the managerial department. She has been a receptionist there for over 10 years. She is 46 years old. Correct me if I am wrong,” Sam stated.

“Where did you get all this information about her?” Daniel said panicking.

“Do you know who owns Graco Designs?” Sam quizzed.

“Allison Stuart,” Daniel answered.

“She is my step mom,” Sam smirked.

“I don't believe you,” Daniel said.

“Sure you will. Just call up your mom and have a little chat,” Sam said letting go of Daniel's hands.

There were marks around his wrist from the strength of Sam's hold.

Daniel rushed to his bed. He picked up his cell phone and dialled his mother's number.

“On loud speaker please,” Sam instructed.

Daniel's mother picked up the phone and Daniel turned on the loud speaker but reduced the volume so that only Sam and he could hear.

“Hello mom,” Daniel said.

“Hi Daniel. How is my boy?” June replied.

“I am okay. How was your day?” Daniel questioned.

“It was great. You know I met your roommate Samuel. Turns out he is the son of the firm's owner. He is really a good fellow just like you told me,” June chirped.

“Oh! I didn't know that,” Daniel said as tears threatened to flow down his cheeks.

“Are you alright Daniel? You don't sound so well,” June said clearly worried.

“No. Its nothing. Just a bit tired. I will talk to you later then. Good night mom,” Daniel said.

“Oh! Take rest honey. Good night. Love you,” June said.

“Love you too. Bye,” Daniel said before hanging up.

“So seems like I was saying the truth,” Sam said before kissing Daniel on the cheek.

Daniel should have felt disgusted and irritated but the kiss made him feel warm and pleasant. He felt perfectly comfortable with Sam's lips on his cheeks. But his conservative mindset was not going to permit him to accept that.

“What are you doing?” Daniel said standing up.

“Look Daniel I will be straightforward with you. I don't see last night as a mistake. Nor do I feel the need to forget it as a one time thing. So it would be best for both of us if you give up this resistance movement,” Sam said matter of factly.

“What if I say it was a mistake and I want to forget about it?” Daniel asked.

Sam stood up and placed his hand on Daniel's shoulders pulling him closer to himself.

'Daniel doesn't remember what happened last night. He doesn't ever want to remember what happened last night. Just let him go,' Sam thought.

But his thoughts were not expressed in his words.

“Well then I would say I won't allow you to do so. After all you're the one who seduced me with that body of yours,” Sam said as he ran his right hand down Daniel's back.

Daniel could feel chills running down his spine as Sam hand traced its way down his back before resting on his hip.

Daniel tried to push Sam away but his strength was no match for Sam's. Sam held him closer so that Daniel could feel the shape of Sam's hard dick through his silk trousers.

“Perhaps you're thinking about what I can possibly do. Well practically anything I want. But just for starters I can make sure that your mom has no job to go to tomorrow. I don't think it will be possible for her to get a job anywhere in this economic crunch when she is fired for incompetence. What will happen then you might ask. Unpaid mortgage, bills piling up, alcohol, eventually no car, no house and no studies for you mister. Your mom loves you so much. She has done so much for you. And this is how you thank her for all that she has done?” Sam said.

Tears streamed down Daniel's cheeks as he looked at Sam.

“Why are you doing this?” Daniel asked attempting to look strong.

This got Sam thinking and he thought hard but couldn't come up with a good answer. Why was he going after a guy who had clearly rejected him, who thought that sleeping with him had been a mistake?

'Why am I doing this?' Sam thought.

“Why you ask, well just because I can. Now I am going to kiss you and I want you to behave. By behave I mean no trying to bite me,” Sam said.

Sam placed his hand under Daniel's chin and raised his face so that they were looking into each others eyes. He quickly pressed his lips to Daniel's with his tongue poking at Daniel's lips for entry.

Daniel was overcome by a wave of pleasure as Sam kissed him and caressed his ass. For the moment he forgot about all that was happening and opened his lips to allow Sam's tongue to explore his mouth.

Sam could feel Daniel's dick hardening up and rubbed his own dick on Daniel's thigh.

The touch brought Daniel back into reality, he pulled his face away and tried to push Sam away.

“Okay, I get it. You're tired. We will continue this tomorrow,” Sam said licking his lips.

Daniel looked up at Sam in fear. Sam removed his hands from Daniel's body and looked back at him.

“Get some sleep. Good night,” Sam said before walking out of the room.

Daniel collapsed on his bed with his hand covering his mouth and tears flowed down his cheeks in full force.

Sam sat down in front of the door on the other side with his hand in his hair.

'What the hell did I do in there? How could I say all that rubbish?' Sam shouted at himself.

'But if I hadn't said all that there was no way that Daniel would ever talk to me again leave aside going out with me,' Sam thought.

'How is forcing him going to help my case? He is going to hate me for ever after this,' Sam argued.

'I don't care about anything as long as it means that Daniel will be with me,' Sam decided.


 

Please review!
Copyright © 2016 Amikawrite; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I would have liked to get a better glance into the relationship Sam has with his family. He talks of his dad not caring about him and putting his family/work ahead of him. Is this true or just his perception? Aside from the father not calling him (which is shitty and supports the fact that he doesn't consider him any priority), he was welcomed warmly by the parents and Thomas (who clearly looks up to his brother). The thing I would have liked to know is whether he has grown up watching his father use power over people (whether it be money or knowledge, etc) to get what he wants? Is that why he stupidly turned to threatening Daniel with having his mom's job terminated? He has seemed to have an understanding of how people tick, yet he didn't use that to know why Daniel is rejecting the idea of them having a relationship. He may have had a chance of something real with him and he knows it, yet he decides the route he took will work too. I don't know what he expects them to have now. A relationship built on blackmail doesn't sound to cozy and he won't be having pet names and cuddling if he uses that on Daniel. Look forward to more...

Link to comment
On 11/17/2013 05:40 AM, Cannd said:
I would have liked to get a better glance into the relationship Sam has with his family. He talks of his dad not caring about him and putting his family/work ahead of him. Is this true or just his perception? Aside from the father not calling him (which is shitty and supports the fact that he doesn't consider him any priority), he was welcomed warmly by the parents and Thomas (who clearly looks up to his brother). The thing I would have liked to know is whether he has grown up watching his father use power over people (whether it be money or knowledge, etc) to get what he wants? Is that why he stupidly turned to threatening Daniel with having his mom's job terminated? He has seemed to have an understanding of how people tick, yet he didn't use that to know why Daniel is rejecting the idea of them having a relationship. He may have had a chance of something real with him and he knows it, yet he decides the route he took will work too. I don't know what he expects them to have now. A relationship built on blackmail doesn't sound to cozy and he won't be having pet names and cuddling if he uses that on Daniel. Look forward to more...
As the story unravels you will get to know more about the kind of relationship Sam has with his family, his dad in particular.The reasoning behind Sam's action is definitely twisted. Basically he is terrified of losing Daniel and Sam is absolutely desperate to keep Daniel by his side.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..