Jump to content
    Amikawrite
  • Author
  • 1,288 Words
  • 8,728 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dorm Norm - 6. Chapter 6

I am very sorry for the late update. I had my exams on and now they are finally over. Please pray that I get good results!

Chapter 6

A month had passed since the trekking incident and Sam and Daniel were now to say the least good friends.

“Samuel, get up otherwise you’re going to be late,” Daniel called.

“I told you to call me Sam,” Sam said rubbing his eyes.

“Don’t tell me if you’re late again. I am leaving for my class,” Daniel said as he walked out of the room.

When Daniel had gone out of the room Sam sat up and grabbed his cell phone.

He shifted through the folders in his smartphone and opened one named ‘Cutie’. There were many pictures in the folder but all of them were of the same person—Daniel.

‘Dude. Stop it! You are not a damn perv!’ Sam said to himself.

The previous night Sam had returned to his room to find Daniel already asleep and he had that cute little expression from before. So how could Sam let go of such a good opportunity to capture that face?

So Sam had gone click, click, click and the result was in front of him.

‘How cute is this guy!’ Sam thought as he went through the pictures in the folder.

‘But I have to make sure that I don’t repeat this again. Taking pictures while a guy is asleep, that is sick,’ Sam mentally noted.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Michael had finished his afternoon classes and was sitting on his bed. The door opened and Mark stepped in.

“Woosh! I am spent!” Mark said coming in and sitting beside Michael.

“What class did you have?” Michael asked.

“Accounts,” Mark said putting his hand on Michael’s.

Michael looked down at Mark warily as Mark positioned himself so that he was sitting closer to Michael.

“Dude how did you manage to get such a ripped body?” Mark said running his other hand over Michael’s arm.

“It’s not such a big deal,” Michael said awkwardly as he moved backwards.

“There is surely some secret,” Mark said once again coming closer to Michael.

“There is no secret. It just happened naturally,” Michael said.

“That’s very modest,” Mark said as he rolled his eyes.

Mark ran his hand over Michael’s abs and then his chest.

“Oh man! How I would love to have such a body,” Mark said.

Starting to feel a little uncomfortable now, Michael pushed Mark away slightly.

“Too close,” Michael said.

“I know right. I am too close to my growth stopping. So I can’t depend on nature to make me muscular anymore. I gotta get about that on my own,” Mark said, “You’re gonna help me right?” Mark said getting up close.

“Yeah sure,” Michael said standing up.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Sam was in his room listening to songs on his phone when the song stopped and the phone started vibrating. “Don’t wanna talk” flashed on the screen. Sam pressed on the reject button and began listening to songs again. The phone vibrated again and Sam rejected the call once again. This was repeated about five times till Sam finally picked up the phone.

“Hello,” said a crisp voice from the other side.

“What do you want now?” Sam said evidently irritated.

“I just wanted to know at what time you will be going home on your father’s birthday party,” the person said.

“What made you think that I’m going to be going to the party?” Sam said.

“There is no reason for you to behave in this manner,” the person said.

“I will behave in whichever way I see fit,” Sam said.

“You have been a disappointment at all times. So I suggest you don’t add another incident to the list,” the person said.

“Just shut up. I don’t want your suggestions. And stop disturbing me,” Sam said hanging up.

Daniel had just finished his classes for the afternoon and entered the room. Daniel saw Sam sitting at his desk with his hand over his forehead.

“Samuel, are you alright?” Daniel asked.

“Ya I’m fine,” Sam said.

“Are you sure? You sure don’t look…” Daniel began but was interrupted in the middle.

“Don’t you understand? I said I am fine. So just mind your own business,” Sam said.

“Why are you behaving this way?” Daniel asked.

“Oh! So now there is a special code of conduct which I have to follow while talking to you? Your highness why are you standing? Please take a seat,” Sam said dramatically getting up from his seat.

“What are you talking about?” Daniel asked.

“Please sit down your highness. Your legs are going to pain,” Sam said.

“No. I am fine,” Daniel said.

“Oh! But I insist. Please sit down,” Sam said now grabbing Daniel’s arm and pushing him down on the chair.

“What?” Daniel looked at Sam in confusion.

“Yes now tell me about how I should behave,” Sam said.

“What is wrong with you Samuel?” Daniel said.

“Everything. I know you’re disappointed to have such a worthless guy as your friend. But what is to be done? I am just like this. Always have been,” Sam said.

“Samuel calm down,” Daniel said getting up.

“Sit. Don’t get up,” Sam said pushing Daniel back into the chair.

“Okay,” Daniel said sitting down.

“Good. Now his highness is going to give me a lecture?” Sam said tilting his head to one side.

“I am not going to give you a lecture. It is evident that you are very agitated for some reason and I think it will be better if you calm down,” Daniel said calmly.

“What is with you? Acting all proper!” Sam said.

“If shouting at me will calm you down then so be it,” Daniel said.

“Okay. I will shout at you and you will sit there quietly listening to me?” Sam asked.

Daniel nodded.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Michael checked the corridor outside his room then closed the door and locked it from the inside.

“Hello,” Michael said dialing his mother’s number.

“Hello darling! How are you doing? I have been so worried about you ever since you got lost in the forest,” Michael’s mom said.

“I am fine mom. I called because I wanted to ask you something.”

“What is it?”

“Mom I have this friend, my best friend actually. Lately whenever I am around my friend my heart starts beating really hard and I feel really strange but as in good strange. I feel really happy when I am around my friend. I finally have someone to talk to and I like talking to…”

“Slow down Michael. Your friend seems like a wonderful person and you seem to have landed a little crush on her.”

“Mom, my friend…”

“Oh! My shy little boy. You should ask her out on a date.”

“But mom. A date is you know…”

“Not a big deal at all. But since it’s your first date with your crush you got to make the most of it and make sure it’s close to perfect. Now darling I would love to chat BUT I have a meeting to attend. I will call you later. Love you,” Michael’s mom said.

“Okay. Love you too mom,” Michael said hanging up.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Hey Dan. I am sorry. I said a bit too much in the afternoon,” Sam said.

“Its fine. After all friends are there to help,” Daniel said but his expression spoke differently.

“I can see that you are still very upset about what I said. I apologize for my behavior. I don’t know what had gotten into me,” Sam said.

“No. It’s alright. Just…I am not uptight. I am not,” Daniel said shaking his head again and again.

“Nope not in the least,” Sam said smiled.

‘He’s so cute. It makes me wanna monopolize him. Keep him to myself, away from everyone else,’ Sam thought.

Please leave your review!
I have a question. So if you have an answer then please help me out. For slang words can I just write it or I have to put it in stars like s***?
Copyright © 2016 Amikawrite; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow, what rock have I been under that I missed so many chapters? lol

 

For slang I'm pretty sure you can write the word out. The astericks are just fucking annoying. lol

 

Sam needs to control his temper and not take his frustrations out on his friends. Hopefully Daniel forgave him.

 

Ok, on to the next chapter...

Link to comment
On 10/02/2013 03:03 AM, Lisa said:
Wow, what rock have I been under that I missed so many chapters? lol

 

For slang I'm pretty sure you can write the word out. The astericks are just fucking annoying. lol

 

Sam needs to control his temper and not take his frustrations out on his friends. Hopefully Daniel forgave him.

 

Ok, on to the next chapter...

Thanks. I was a bit worried about using slang. And I do agree with you on Sam's temper.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..