Jump to content
    Amikawrite
  • Author
  • 1,271 Words
  • 1,896 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dorm Norm - 7. Chapter 7

A new turn in the story!

Chapter 7

“I don’t have any more classes for the rest of the day and you’ve just one more, right? So let’s get a beer and hang out after this class,” Mark suggested.

“That sounds like a plan,” Sam said.

After the class was over Sam and Mark went to Mark’s room as per their plan.

“Oh ya! I had almost forgotten,” Mark said taking something out from a box.

“What?” Sam asked.

“I sneaked in some vodka yesterday. Wanna have some?” Mark said.

“Sure dude. Bring it on,” Sam said.

Mark took out two shot glasses from the box and poured in the vodka.

Before Sam could have his drink his phone rang. He took it out to see a reminder flashing on the screen “Submit Data Analysis File!”

“Shit! I gotta go submit my file. The professor is gonna fail me if I don’t submit it in time!” Sam said.

“The professor is gonna fail you?” Mark said raising an eyebrow.

“Whatever. I don’t want to misuse my power. Do you have an empty water bottle?” Sam said.

“Ya I guess,” Mark said, “but why?”

“Just get it quickly,” Sam said.

Mark began looking and soon found a bottle.

“Pour some vodka in this and I will be able to drink in my room later,” Sam said.

“Why do you need me to pour it into a water bottle?” Mark asked.

“Cause Daniel is gonna start lecturing me if he comes to know that I brought alcohol into our room,” Sam laughed.

“Okay dude,” Mark said pouring vodka into the bottle, “You’re coming for uncle’s party tomorrow, right?”

“Dude I am gonna come only if a miracle happens with me today,” Sam said.

Sam got up and went to his room. He placed the bottle on his table, grabbed his file and went out of the room.

A few minutes later Daniel entered the room. He had had to walk across the football field while returning from his class and was obviously very thirsty.

He picked up the bottle of “water” on Sam’s table and drank. He felt a slight burn down his throat but found the “water” to be refreshing. So he gulped down more of it.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Professor I got my Data File today,” Sam said.

“It’s about time Mr.Williams. Hopefully it is extraordinary for the amount of time you have taken to complete it,” the professor said.

“And I can assure you it is,” Sam said handing it over.

“That is for me to decide. Class is about to start. Please take your seat,” the professor said.

Sam made his way to a seat and as he sat down his phone beeped with a message from Mark.

“When are you going there tomorrow?” Mark had written.

“I told you that it will take a miracle to happen to me for me to go the party tomorrow. And as that is highly unlikely and I am not really in need of a miracle right now either so I don’t think I will be going,” Sam replied.

‘Such a big reply for such a small thing? What am I doing?” Sam thought as class started.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

‘I hope Daniel doesn’t have any classes now. I can think about the matter calmly if he’s there,’ Sam thought as he made his way through the hostel corridor towards his room.

Sam opened the door and stepped into the room, closing the door behind him. He was putting his backpack down on the chair when he heard his name being called.

“Sammy baby is back. Yeah!”

Sam turned around expecting to see Mark but instead saw the most unlikely thing ever.

Sitting up on the lower bunk was Daniel in nothing but his boxers with a big smile, clapping his hands.

Sam couldn’t help but stare. Daniel had a slender body and his skin was as white as cotton and Sam reckoned it would be as soft too.

Sam could feel his heart rate being elevated and an overpowering desire coming over him as he continued to look at Daniel.

“Sammy baby come and sit beside me. Over here,” Daniel said patting the bed.

There it was again. Daniel had called him ‘Sammy baby’ once again. How could Sam resist?

“When did I become ‘Sammy baby’ for you?” Sam asked sitting down on the bed.

“See you were shouting at me yesterday without any reason just like a baby,” Daniel grinned, moving closer to Sam.

Sam controlled his brain’s command to touch the boy in front of him with great difficulty.

“Where are your clothes?” Sam asked.

“It is so hot today. How are you still wearing yours?” Daniel said pulling at Sam’s t-shirt.

“I think you need some rest,” Sam said desperately.

“No! I don’t want rest. Why are you not talking to me properly?” Daniel said moving closer to Sam’s face.

Sam could smell alcohol on Daniel’s breath and Daniel’s cheeks were flaming red. Sam looked up to check for the bottle of vodka on his desk. Sure enough it was not there.

‘Daniel must have drunk it thinking it to be water,’ Sam thought.

“What is the matter Sam?” Daniel said now lying down on Sam’s lap.

Sam leaned down and kissed Daniel’s cheek.

Daniel looked at Sam in confusion, tilting his side from one side to another. Sam on the other hand found his heart beating out of his chest as he looked at Daniel’s face.

“Why did you kiss me?” Daniel asked in the cutest voice ever.

‘Ya. Why the hell did I do that?’ Sam thought, ‘Okay. Anyways he is drunk so it doesn’t matter what I tell him.’

“Daniel actually…” Sam started.

“No!” Daniel said.

“What?” Sam asked.

“For you I am not Daniel,” Daniel said shaking his head constantly.

“Alright. So what are you for me?” Sam asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I am…I am…Yes! I am Danny bear!” Daniel announced.

“Danny bear!” Sam laughed.

“Now Sammy baby will tell Danny bear why he kissed Danny bear!”

“Well Danny bear’s cheeks looked like sweet strawberries and Sam wanted to see if they really were strawberries. So Sam took a bite.”

Daniel nodded his head slowly before sitting up and planting a kiss on Sam’s lips and lying back down on Sam’s lap.

“What just happened?” Sam blurted out.

“Well Sammy baby looks just like a prince and Danny bear wants to be his princess. So he gave Sammy baby a kiss,” Daniel grinned.

Sam’s heart skipped a beat and he soon found a raging lust taking over him—the erection in his jeans clear evidence of his lust.

Sam pushed Daniel up into a sitting position and stood up.

“You need rest. Lie down,” Sam said, his nervousness evident in his voice.

“Where are you going?” Daniel said pouting.

“I will be around,” Sam said.

“You’re angry with me? I can’t be your princess?” Daniel asked sadly.

Sam didn’t know how he should reply. He was shocked beyond words. Firstly because his ever so disciplined and uptight roommate was saying such things and secondly because he was reacting to Daniel’s words in the way he was.

“I am sowwy. Don’t be angry at me. I won’t talk about this again,” Daniel said looking down at the floor.

“I am the one who should be sorry. If you knew what is going through my mind now you would hate me forever,” Sam said.

“You are my friend and I love you a lot. I won’t be angry at you for anything!” Daniel replied catching hold of Sam’s wrist.

Be sure to catch the next chapter!
Copyright © 2016 Amikawrite; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ugh! Too short! Too short! The chapter was too short. lol

 

Danny bear is so cute when he's plastered! But he really thought the warm vodka was more refreshing than cold water?

 

I liked Michael's mom's advice. Too bad she didn't let him finish talking though. lol She might have been in for a surprise. lol

Link to comment
On 04/28/2013 12:32 PM, Lisa said:
Ugh! Too short! Too short! The chapter was too short. lol

 

Danny bear is so cute when he's plastered! But he really thought the warm vodka was more refreshing than cold water?

 

I liked Michael's mom's advice. Too bad she didn't let him finish talking though. lol She might have been in for a surprise. lol

I am hoping you won't be disappointed with the length of the next chapter!
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..