Jump to content
    Amikawrite
  • Author
  • 4,821 Words
  • 2,146 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dorm Norm - 8. Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Sam’s heart felt like it would burst out of its cage and seeing Daniel’s flushed face at that moment made his erection strain harder against his jeans.

Sam pulled Daniel up into a standing position and hugged him tightly. Daniel too put his arms around Sam’s well built body.

“Uhh…it feels like something is poking me down there,” Daniel said.

“I am sorry Dan. Please don’t hate me for this,” Sam replied.

Sam pulled Daniel away from himself for a moment only to engulf Daniel’s lips in the next.

Daniel clumsily kissed Sam back and Sam began licking Daniel’s lips demanding entry into his mouth. Daniel gasped for breath and Sam got his chance. Sam’s tongue began probing into the interior of Daniel’s mouth.

Strong arms pulled Daniel’s slender body closer to Sam’s well chiseled one and Sam got proof of Daniel’s arousal from the growing bulge in Daniel’s boxers. Their tongues fought for domination with Sam ultimately emerging victorious.

They broke the kiss and Sam stroked Daniel’s arousal over his boxers. In an instant Daniel’s legs gave away and he collapsed on the bed.

“So I can be your princess?” Daniel smiled.

A wave of desire swept through Sam. Any inhibition he was still holding on to seemed meaningless.

Those brown eyes staring at him and those sweet lips that he had devoured a minute ago were calling out to him. Sam just couldn’t hold back any longer.

Sam laid Daniel down on the bed and pulled off his t-shirt. Daniel’s mouth formed an O as he gaped at Sam’s well toned body. Sam found himself smiling proudly at this.

Sam sat down on the floor beside the bed and pulled at the waistband of Daniel’s boxers. Daniel did not resist and Sam began pulling down Daniel’s boxers.

As soon as the cloth passed below his thighs exposing his dick Daniel’s hand went down to cover it.

“What is the matter Danny bear?” Sam said with his voice thickly laced with lust.

Sam got up from the floor and sat down beside Daniel and placed his hand atop Daniel’s hand which was covering his dick.

“Why should I show you my…” Daniel said.

“Show me your what?” Sam said eyeing Daniel’s pubic hair which was clearly visible.

“My…my…you know…my penis,” Daniel said embarrassedly.

“Well you show me yours and I will show you mine. Now that’s a fair deal,” Sam said.

Daniel bobbed his head to one side and then nodded in approval to the proposal.

Sam stood up and unbuttoned his jeans. As he began to first unzip and pull off his jeans he found his heart beating rapidly. He had always been satisfied with his body and to some extent was even proud of it but now as he was preparing to expose himself before his roommate he was feeling nervous.

Having stripped down to just his boxers Sam could feel Daniel’s eyes on him.

Sam moved up to Daniel and took off his spectacles. Immediately Daniel raised his hands to get back his glasses, in the process completely exposing himself.

“Oh! What do we have here?” Sam said folding the specs in his hand.

Sam placed the specs on the side table and grabbed hold of Daniel’s hands before they could go back to covering his dick.

Daniel’s dick was about 5 inches in size and was standing erect before Sam’s eyes.

“Now be a good boy and keep your hands away,” Sam said letting go of Daniel’s hands.

Daniel obediently placed his hands down on his abdomen. Sam sat down on the bed again and began to stroke Daniel’s dick lightly.

“Aahh!” Daniel moaned.

Sam found his own hard-on straining against his boxers as Daniel moaned with pleasure. He stopped stroking Daniel for a while in order to peel off Daniel’s foreskin and thus expose his dick completely.

Daniel now placed his hand on Sam’s erection. Sam knew that his dick just wanted to escape out of its enclosure and jump into Daniel’s hand.

“It will begin to hurt if you keep it inside in that position for too long,” Daniel said.

“Very knowledgeable there,” Sam smirked, “Why don’t you help me out here?”

“How can I help?” Daniel said sitting up.

“I guess you’re right. It is beginning to pain a little down there,” Sam said.

“See I told you. I read it in a men’s magazine at my uncle’s house,” Daniel said.

“So let’s do something. I will take my boxers off and you stroke the pain away,” Sam said.

“Okay. Hurry up and take it out,” Daniel said.

Sam’s heart began thumping louder and louder at Daniel’s apparent eagerness. Although it was evident to Sam that Daniel in his drunken state was not understanding the motive involved in the situation, it didn’t matter. They had come too far to go back now.

Sam took off his boxers all the while looking at Daniel’s face. It was safe to say that Daniel was a little more than dumbfounded on seeing Sam’s nine inch monster.

“You’re huge! So huge!” Daniel said looking at his dick and then at Sam’s.

“Now don’t forget what you said about stroking it,” Sam reminded.

Daniel put his hand on Sam’s dick and lightly brushed it a few times.

“Like this?” Daniel asked.

“No. I will show you how,” Sam said grabbing Daniel’s dick.

Sam began to slowly stroke up and down Daniel’s dick. Daniel gasped and then his head fell back as he moaned in ecstasy.

Daniel’s moans were like music to Sam’s ears. He wanted to hear Daniel moan a lot more and a lot louder. So he began stroking Daniel harder.

“How are you feeling?” Sam asked.

“Ahh…mmm…good,” Daniel moaned.

“Just good? That’s not good enough,” Sam said tightening his grip.

“Aaahh…its really, really very good. Unhh!” Daniel said.

Suddenly Sam let go off Daniel’s dick and sat down pressing his back to the wall. Sam opened his legs in a V shape with his own dick standing erect.

“What happened? Why did you stop?” Daniel asked desperately.

“I was just showing you how to stroke down there. Now that you know you gotta get to it,” Sam said.

Daniel sat down in the space between Sam legs and wrapped his hand around Sam’s dick.

“Is this fine?” Daniel asked as he began stroking Sam.

“Oh shit!” Sam grunted.

“Am I doing it wrong?” Daniel said withdrawing his hand.

“Don’t take your hand away. Continue,” Sam said grabbing Daniel’s hand and placing it back on his dick.

“Am I doing well?” Daniel asked.

Sam nodded. He was not in a position to talk, now that Daniel was sitting between his legs giving him a handjob.

“Shit! Do it a little harder,” Sam instructed through gritted teeth.

Daniel grabbed on a bit tighter and stroked Sam a little faster. In a moment Sam came with sticky white fluid shooting out all over Daniel’s hand and torso.

Daniel was getting up from his position when Sam grabbed his other hand.

“Oh fuck that was mindblowingly awesome! Where are you off to?” Sam asked.

“I need to wash it off,” Daniel said showing Sam his semen covered hand.

“Why would you do that? You are supposed to eat it up,” Sam said.

Daniel took the hand up to his mouth and took a lick. Sam could feel his dick standing up again as he prepared to see Daniel feast on his cum.

“It’s a little bitter but I guess I can have it for once,” Daniel said as he began licking Sam’s cum off his hand.

“Dan I want you to give me head. Please man. I won’t ever tell anyone just. So just please,” Sam pleaded.

“Firstly I am Danny bear for you! Second why do you want my head?” Daniel said.

“I want your mouth,” Sam said.

“My mouth?” Daniel asked pointing towards his open mouth in which his tongue was swirling around a bit of Sam’s cum.

“Fuck man. I want you to suck me off,” Sam said collapsing on the bed.

“How can I do that?” Daniel asked.

“Come here and sit down on your knees right here,” Sam said showing the area between his legs.

“Put my dick in your mouth and suck it off but make sure you don’t graze it with your teeth,” Sam instructed.

“What do you mean by dick?” Daniel asked.

“You see this piece of wood I have developed for you, that’s my dick,” Sam said.

“For me? Why?” Daniel asked.

‘That’s right. Why am I aroused because of Daniel?’ Sam thought.

Sam was driven out of his thoughts by Daniel’s tongue. Sam looked on as Daniel put Sam’s dick inside his mouth little by little.

The feeling of Daniel’s warm mouth around his dick was out of the world for Sam. He had to exercise a lot of restraint to stop himself from pushing his dick deep into Daniel’s throat.

As Daniel continued to take more of Sam in, Sam held on to Daniel’s head with both his hands.

“Uhhh. This is better than ever. Use your tongue too,” Sam mumbled.

In an effort to accommodate Sam’s length in his mouth Daniel accidentally grazed Sam’s dick with his teeth.

“Aahh!” Sam exclaimed.

“I’m sowwy,” Daniel said taking Sam out of his mouth.

Daniel knew that Sam was in pain because of him and was determined to make things right.

Daniel took Sam’s dick in his hand and kissed its head. When he saw no resistance from Sam he began kissing all over Sam’s dick. Slowly his kisses began to linger and he began softly sucking on Sam’s shaft.

“Oh man! Suck the head,” Sam said.

Daniel licked all over the head before putting it inside his mouth. He slowly began sucking while looking up at Sam.

Looking at Daniel’s face as he gave Sam head, Sam found it very difficult to stop himself from cumming.

Sam grabbed the back of Daniel’s head and pushed his dick deeper into Daniel’s mouth.

“I’m gonna cum. Mmm. Swallow it all,” Sam said.

With a groan of relief Sam released his semen into Daniel’s mouth. Sam looked on as Daniel struggled in the beginning but ultimately swallowed his semen in three big gulps. Sam had cum so much that some of it had come out of Daniel’s mouth and was lining his lips. Daniel began to slowly lick the cum off his lips.

Sam had been trying to get himself to calm down but seeing Daniel sitting down before him stark naked, licking his cum made Sam lose control once again. He just had to have Daniel.

“It was so warm,” Daniel said.

“Come up on the bed,” Sam said.

Daniel sat down beside Sam. Sam began rubbing Daniel’s dick which was very hard by now.

“Aahh! You don’t need to do that. Ahh!” Daniel said.

“It doesn’t feel good?” Sam asked.

“It does,” Daniel said shyly.

“You made me feel oh-so-good. So it’s my responsibility to make you feel even better,” Sam said pressing Daniel’s dick harder.

“Ahh! Stop! Please! Nghhaa!” Daniel moaned.

“You know what I feel like doing when you shout out like this?” Sam asked.

“What? Nhh…ahh..haa,” Daniel asked.

“Whenever you shout out in pleasure I feel like eating you up,” Sam said.

“Eat me up?” Daniel asked.

“Ya. I wanna devour you,” Sam said biting on Daniel’s ear.

“No. Ahh. I am feeling strange,” Daniel said.

Sam began kissing Daniel’s throat while stroking him harder.

“Aahh! It feels like my penis is going to burst,” Daniel said.

“Let it,” Sam said.

“No! Sammy! Sammy! Yes! Sammy!” Daniel screamed as he came.

Daniel collapsed in Sam’s arms after the intense sensation from cumming which had totally drained him.

“So how did that feel?” Sam asked.

“You shouldn’t have done that,” Daniel said.

“So you didn’t like it? I was just trying to make you feel good,” Sam said feigning sadness.

“It felt so so so so good,” Daniel said, “Look I am still gasping.”

Daniel reached up and kissed Sam on the lips.

“That is thank you for making me feel so good. I never knew that something could feel so good,” Daniel said.

Sam couldn’t help but smile—the usually uptight Daniel had let gone of all his inhibitions and was lying before him totally exposed.

“So Danny bear,” Sam said biting on Daniel’s ear, “what should we do with all this stuff you have let out?”

Daniel looked at his cum which had covered Sam’s hand completely.

“I don’t know,” Daniel said, “What do you think should be done with it?”

“I think it needs to be,” Sam said licking Daniel’s earlobe.

“Ahh. What?” Daniel asked.

“I think it needs to be put in somewhere to make that place ready,” Sam said.

“Ready for? What?” Daniel said.

Sam turned Daniel to his side and began stroking Daniel’s ass with one hand. He made his way through Daniel’s ass crack and started teasing Daniel’s asshole with his cum covered finger.

“Where are you touching?” Daniel protested.

Even though Daniel seemed reluctant his arousal was saying a different story. Sam began stroking Daniel’s asshole with one hand while using his other hand to tend to his own raging arousal.

“No. Please don’t! Mmf! Cant! Don’t! Uggh!” Daniel moaned.

Sam couldn’t help it. He wanted to touch Daniel more, much more and so his hard-on would have to wait atleast a bit longer.

Sam laid Daniel flat on the bed.

Sam climbed on top of Daniel and pressed his lips upon Daniel’s. Daniel raised his head and kissed Sam back fervently.

Sam broke the kiss and began tracing kisses down Daniel’s chin, his neck, his collarbone, down his chest till he reached his nipples. Sam took Daniel’s hard nipples—one in each hand and began pinching them.

“Aahhh!” Daniel gasped.

Sam once again kissed Daniel as their dicks rubbed against each other’s and Daniel moaned into Sam’s mouth.

Daniel’s back arched and his body pressed closer to Sam’s.

“Put your hand on my dick,” Sam said grabbing Daniel’s hand.

Sam put his hand on Daniel’s dick and placed Daniel’s hand on his dick. Having learnt from Sam’s instructions and the stuff they had just done Daniel put his hand around Sam’s dick.

“Fuck! You’re so good,” Sam said.

“Now stroke it,” Sam instructed once again kissing Daniel.

Daniel and Sam began stroking each other all the while exploring each other’s bodies. Sam moved his free hand from Daniel’s hair to his small chest down to his slender waist. Daniel on the other hand rubbed his hand down the contours of Sam’s body—from his strong arms to his broad chest down to his awe-inspiring abs all the way to his strong back muscles.

Sam put a finger to his mouth and licked it. He then put another finger on Daniel’s lips and Daniel obediently licked it. Sam now put his hand below one of Daniel’s ass cheeks and made his way once more into Daniel’s ass crack. Daniel now began stroking harder and Sam knew he wouldn’t be able to last for a very long time. So Sam began stroking Daniel’s asshole once again.

This sent Daniel over the edge and he succumbed to the pleasure.

“Ahh! Nhh…Mhh…I’m…Sammy!” Daniel called out as he came.

Seeing Daniel’s face and hearing him call out his name as he came got Sam shooting his load all over Daniel.

Sam stopped himself from collapsing over Daniel and shifted over to the side before collapsing right beside Daniel.

“Wow! Didn’t that feel good?” Sam said.

“It felt so good. My Sammy baby is really very good for making me feel so very nice,” Daniel said.

“Nice? Me? You must be the only one in the entire world who thinks so,” Sam sighed.

“Turn around for me,” Sam said.

Daniel turned such that he was lying on his chest. Sam now got a clear view of Daniel’s ass.

Why were people so obsessed over large, heart shaped asses? This right here was the perfect ass.

Sam bent down and kissed Daniel’s ass cheek.

“What are you doing?” Daniel questioned.

“Do you trust me?” Sam asked.

“Yes,” Daniel said.

“You know I won't hurt you. So won't you let me do what I am doing?” Sam asked.

“Okay,” Daniel nodded.

Sam planted a kiss on the other ass cheek. How white Daniel’s ass was! Sam couldn’t wait to see the little flower hidden within.

Sam placed his hands on Daniel’s ass and slowly pulled. From within the separated ass cheeks emerged Daniel’s asshole embracing a shade of light pink.

Sam couldn’t restrain himself any longer and lowered his mouth over Daniel’s ass. He kissed Daniel’s asshole and then licked it with his tongue.

“Aahh…unhh!” Daniel cried.

Sam now licked his middle finger really well so that he could begin preparing Daniel. But as soon as he entered the tip of his finger into Daniel’s hole, Daniel cried out in pain.

“No! It hurts! Please take it out!” Daniel sobbed.

“Daniel relax. Take a deep breath. I am not going to hurt you,” Sam said.

Sam pushed in more of his finger and Daniel cried out louder than before.

“Please! I can’t stand the pain!” Daniel cried.

“Please just give me a moment. Believe in me,” Sam pleaded.

Sam now pushed harder and entered his entire finger into Daniel’s ass.

“No! Don’t do this! Please! I can't do it! Take it out! Uhh! It's too much!” Daniel said sobbing louder than before.

‘Shit! Isn’t it supposed to feel good if this is done to a guy? Shit man! I made Daniel cry! Many guys do it in the ass so it shouldn’t hurt. What am I doing wrong? What should I do?’ Sam thought.

Sam felt some movement around his finger. Daniel was moving his hips and had stopped crying by now.

Sam moved his finger around and waited for Daniel’s reaction.

“Ahh! That feels so…that feels great!” Daniel moaned.

Sam slowly began pulling his finger out. When he saw that Daniel was not crying but in fact feeling good from this, Sam thrust his finger back in.

“Ahh! More! Mmm!” Daniel moaned.

Sam took out his finger completely and Daniel grunted in disapproval. Sam now once again licked Daniel’s butt crack and licked his index finger along with his middle finger.

Sam placed both his fingers on Daniel’s hole and pushed. He waited for some time to let Daniel adjust and when Daniel began moving his hips, Sam pushed both fingers in completely.

“Ewaa! Wahh!” Daniel moaned.

Sam began to pull his fingers out and then push them in slowly. As Sam gradually increased his speed Daniel’s moans became more audible.

Sam moved to one side and pulled Daniel with him so that he had access to both Daniel’s ass and his dick. As Sam was quite a bit taller than Daniel, Sam’s dick kept rubbing on Daniel’s soft thigh and this was making Sam hornier by the moment.

Sam grabbed Daniel’s dick and began stroking it all the while continuing to fuck him with his fingers.

“More! Please! Aaah! So good! Mmhh!” Daniel screamed.

Sam now slowly took his two fingers out and adding a third finger he pushed them in entirely all at once. This sudden invasion was more than Daniel could handle and he came, shouting Sam’s name out loudly.

“Sammy! Yes! Yes! Oh! So good! Sammmmy!” Daniel screamed.

Seeing Daniel’s face as he came was the deciding point for Sam. He was going to have Daniel, and he wanted Daniel right now!

Sam lay Daniel down on the bed and spread his legs wide.

“What?” Daniel asked still gasping for breath.

“Dan just look here. Look at this piece of wood that is standing up for you. You’re the one responsible for making me like this. I never even in my wildest dreams thought that a guy could make me so fucking horny. Please let me fuck you and let me devour your sexy body,” Sam pleaded.

Daniel didn’t say anything and just gave him a wide smile.

That was it—Sam couldn’t wait any longer. Any more delay and Sam’s heart would literally burst.

Sam held Daniel’s legs and fastened them to his back. He positioned his dick at the entrance of Dan’s hole and pushed. It was too tight and he couldn’t enter.

Sam pushed once more, this time with greater strength and the head of dick entered Dan’s ass. For Sam it felt like he was in heaven, the intense pleasure was incomparable to anything he had ever felt.

But for Daniel it was a whole different story. The pain from being entered that too by Sam’s monstrous cock was unbearable for him.

“Noooooooo! NOOO! Aahhh!” Daniel cried.

Seeing Daniel crying out in pain made Sam’s heart stop. What had he done? He had hurt Daniel! Hadn’t he said that he would never hurt Daniel?

“Please don’t cry!” Sam said kissing Daniel’s tears away.

“No! Sammy! Please! Why are you doing this to me? Do you hate me? Please no! Take it out!” Daniel cried.

“Dan believe in me. I will make you feel better than anything you’ve ever known. Please just take a deep breath. Breath,” Sam begged.

Samuel kissed Daniel and pushed his entire length in. It was sheer heaven for Sam to be inside Daniel. Such warmth and such tightness! Sam held on to Daniel’s shoulders tightly and kissed him passionately.

“No. I can't! Please!” Daniel said.

Sam could smell something strange— it seemed to be some sort of metallic smell. Looking down he saw what the smell was from. Daniel was bleeding!

Daniel’s hands reached up to Sam’s back and his nails began tracing deep tracks into his skin.

“I am sorry Sammy. I don’t know why you hate me so much! I am ready to apologize as many times as you want. Please don’t punish me in this way!” Daniel pleaded.

“Are you crazy? How can I ever hate you? If anything I love you damn it!” Sam shouted.

“You love me?” Daniel asked.

“Yes. Even I didn’t know about it until now. But now I do know about it so please relax Daniel. I want you to feel good too,” Sam said.

Sam took Daniel’s face in his hands and kissed him lovingly.

‘Oh I love this guy so much!’ Sam thought.

After a while Daniel’s breathing became even and he stopped crying.

“I am feeling strange Sammy. It's as if my insides are twitching,” Daniel said.

As Daniel said this Sam felt Daniel squeezing tightly against his dick. That was all the signal he needed for his inner beast to take over him.

“Haa…haa…Sammy it feels strange…it feels so good…Mmmh!” Daniel moaned.

Sam’s breathing became heavy as he pushed in and out, fucking Daniel’s hole as it sweetly squeezed his dick. Looking at Daniel’s red face as he shouted out in ecstasy was pure bliss for Sam.

Daniel wrapped his arms tightly around Sam and pulled him closer.

“More! Haa…haa…please Sam…my…give me more!” Daniel whispered as he kept bucking his hips to meet each of Sam’s strokes.

Sam kissed Daniel’s eyelids, his red cheeks, his beautiful lips and his chin, licked his throat as he reached for Daniel’s dick and began jerking Daniel off.

Daniel was cumming in no time but that didn’t stop Sam from continuing. Although Sam himself was on the verge of cumming he was somehow controlling himself—he wanted more of Daniel and he couldn’t let it end so soon.

“No! Sammy! Sammmy! Samm…my! I love it! Haaa…haa..ha…haaaa…Sammy,” Daniel screamed.

Sam could not control anymore and he shot his load inside Daniel’s ass. The feeling of filling Daniel with his hot cum was intense and he let out a throaty grunt.

Sam slowly pulled out his spent cock from Daniel’s ass and collapsed beside Daniel.

“Haa…you see Daniel…with this…haa…I’ve made you mine,” Sam said.

“Haa…haaa…so Sammy will be my prince and I am Sammy’s princess?” Daniel asked hugging Sam.

This got Sam’s dick hard and made him desperate to fuck Daniel once again.

“Sammy you’re…again?” Daniel asked shyly.

“Yes and I am sure my Danny bear will help me out,” Sam smirked.

“How?” Daniel asked.

“Climb on top of me,” Sam said.

“What?” Daniel asked looking up at Sam in surprise.

“Stand up on the bed. Come on honey I can't wait any longer,” Sam said.

Daniel stood up on the bed and looked at Sam for instruction.

“Good boy. Now stand on top of my dick and slowly put it in your ass and ride me,” Sam said lustfully.

“R…ride y…you?” Daniel stuttered.

“Yes honey and don’t make me wait,” Sam said.

Daniel stood on top of Sam and lowered himself down slowly. He positioned himself such that his ass was touching the head of Sam’s cock. Daniel placed his hand on Sam’s waist and looked up at Sam.

Sam looked at him with lust and pure desire in his eyes. Daniel tried to push Sam’s dick into his ass but it kept slipping. Sam began stroking Daniel’s thighs and his super hard dick now.

Daniel raised one hand from Sam’s waist and held on to Sam’s dick with it. Positioning Sam’s dick at the entrance of his ass Daniel pushed it in little by little.

“Ahhugh…uhhh…ugghh! It feels so… Sammy!” Daniel moaned as he slowly took Sam into his ass.

Once he was all the way inside Sam put his hands below Daniel’s ass cheeks and slowly raised him up before bringing him back down.

Sam’s mind was completely blank as he raised Daniel up and down on his dick. Seeing Daniel wriggle atop him with pleasure was driving him crazy but he wanted to see more.

“Ya see…haa…that’s the way to do it. Now get your ass moving yourself Dan,” Sam said.

Daniel blushed at Sam’s words but he was so engaged in the intense pleasure that he held on to Sam’s waist tightly and began to ride Sam’s dick on his own.

“Oh! Fuckk…you’re so good! Damn why didn’t we do this sooner! Man you are making so happy right now that I wouldn’t mind dying!” Sam exclaimed.

Sam traced his hands up from Daniel’s ass to his chest and caught hold of Daniel’s nipples. As Sam began pinching and pulling on Daniel’s nipples Daniel seemed to go into a frenzy.

Sam’s head fell back as his dick reached deeper into Daniel’s ass. Sam opened his eyes to see Daniel orgasming as he rode Sam’s dick. This image sent Sam’s mind into a whirlwind and he came along with Daniel.

Thoroughly spent Daniel slowly began climbing off Sam. Sam’s cum leaked out of his ass and dripped down his thighs as he slumped down on Sam’s chest.

Sam ran his hand through Daniel’s soft, brown hair as Daniel breathed heavily on his chest.

“I don’t know why this is so. I don’t know whether this is right. But I think I may be in love with you,” Daniel said softly.

“Oh God! Thank you Dan! You don’t know how much I love you! I love you! I love you! I just love you so much! I love you more than anyone else,” Sam said holding onto Daniel tightly.

“But obviously not more than your family,” Daniel said.

Sam suddenly withdrew his arms and became quiet. Sensing the obvious tension Daniel apologized.

“I am sorry. I didn’t mean it in a bad way,” Daniel said.

“No. There is nothing to be sorry about. You deserve to know about my relationship with my family—well, there is none. I don’t have anyone in my family who I love or care for. My old man has his birthday tomorrow but I am not going,” Sam said.

“Why not?” Daniel asked.

“It's not like it would matter to him anyway whether I am there or not,” Sam said.

“He’s your father Sammy. No matter what you might think he would always want you to be present beside him on his special day. You should go,” Daniel said.

“You don’t know him and that’s why you think that he would want me there,” Sam said.

“I don’t know him but I know you Sammy. Please if not for yourself, just for me—go meet him on his birthday. And wish him from my side too,” Daniel said.

Sam remained silent for a while and then said, “Okay. But I am going there just because of you.”

“Thank you,” Daniel said, placing a soft kiss on Sam’s chest.

Sam sat up a little to find Daniel asleep on his chest. Sam smiled a satisfied smile after a long time.

Sam hugged Daniel close to him and dozed off thinking of the happiness that lay ahead for both of them.

Please let me know if you liked the chapter or not!
Copyright © 2016 Amikawrite; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well turns out that Daniel's rule about no alcohol in the rooms was rather sensible. Look what happened when Sam broke it: Daniel had non-consent sex including losing his virginity in pain to a selfish, horny, inconsiderate jerk who left him alone afterwards. I don't like Sam, and I hope Daniel gets rid of him asap. But I have the feeling that this story unfortunately is going in a different direction with a romance between Sam and Daniel after a few complications.

Link to comment
On 10/04/2013 07:39 AM, Timothy M. said:
Well turns out that Daniel's rule about no alcohol in the rooms was rather sensible. Look what happened when Sam broke it: Daniel had non-consent sex including losing his virginity in pain to a selfish, horny, inconsiderate jerk who left him alone afterwards. I don't like Sam, and I hope Daniel gets rid of him asap. But I have the feeling that this story unfortunately is going in a different direction with a romance between Sam and Daniel after a few complications.
I think you will come to dislike Sam even more in the coming chapters. Its going to be brutal...that is all I can say now. We just have to wait and see how the story works out.
Link to comment

It made me angry that Sam was guilty of rape in this chapter and calls it love. Daniel was drunk out of his mind and said 'no' how many times? He continued to have sex with him. Then he sees blood and doesn't hesitate to continue? That is horrifying! I can't imagine how Daniel is going to react in the morning. To have your virginity taken that way is horrible! You say we're going to come to like him less as the story goes on. It's a shame b/c I thought he could be a cool character up till now. I can see him being screwed up and hating his dad when his dad has a secretary (I assume that is who called) making calls to check he's okay, etc.

I hope we get more of Mark and Michael. They are sweet together!

Link to comment
On 11/17/2013 04:30 AM, Cannd said:
It made me angry that Sam was guilty of rape in this chapter and calls it love. Daniel was drunk out of his mind and said 'no' how many times? He continued to have sex with him. Then he sees blood and doesn't hesitate to continue? That is horrifying! I can't imagine how Daniel is going to react in the morning. To have your virginity taken that way is horrible! You say we're going to come to like him less as the story goes on. It's a shame b/c I thought he could be a cool character up till now. I can see him being screwed up and hating his dad when his dad has a secretary (I assume that is who called) making calls to check he's okay, etc.

I hope we get more of Mark and Michael. They are sweet together!

The primary issue with Sam is that he has always felt very neglected. He has always surrounded himself with people just to feel less lonely. So up until this point, most of his relationships have been really superficial. And now that he has finally met Daniel who he actually loves, Sam has no idea about how to show his love.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..