Jump to content
    Amikawrite
  • Author
  • 2,068 Words
  • 1,632 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dorm Norm - 9. Chapter 9

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter.

Chapter 9

Sam woke up wishing that the previous night had not been a dream. His face turned up into a smile as he found Daniel lying on his chest.

Sam remembered every moment from the night. This man lying on his chest occupied the inside of his heart and Sam loved him dearly.

Sam stretched his neck to look at the alarm clock on Daniel’s side table. It was 7am. He wanted to lay in bed with Daniel for a while longer but he remembered his promise—he was going to attend his dad’s birthday party.

Sam picked Daniel off his chest and placed him on the bed, careful not to wake him. He brushed the bangs off Daniel’s forehead and planted a kiss on his head before slowly crawling his way out of bed.

Sam put a blanket over Daniel’s gorgeous naked body before he quickly put on his jeans. His morning hard-on strained against his jeans especially so at the sight of his sweetheart. Sam pulled on his t-shirt and looked for a paper and a pen.

Sam scribbled something on a piece of paper and placed it on Daniel’s side table. He turned off Daniel’s alarm clock and kissed Daniel on the cheek before making his way out of the room.

Once out of the room Sam took out of his phone and dialled the number to his step-mother’s cell phone.

“Hello,” Mrs. Williams said.

“Hey. I am coming home today,” Sam said.

“That’s great news! I will send a car for you right away,” Mrs. Williams said.

“Thanks,” Sam said before hanging up.

‘Daniel this is just for you,’ Sam thought as he made his way across the campus grounds.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Mark quickly shifted through his belongings to find his cell phone.

“What are you doing?” Michael asked rubbing his eyes.

“I have to go out,” Mark said.

“Where?” Michael asked.

“I’m going home,” Mark said casually.

“What for?” Michael asked suddenly sitting up.

“It’s Sam’s dad’s birthday today. Our families have been friends for a long time. I gotta attend the party,” Mark said.

“Okay. When will you be back?” Michael asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe a little late,” Mark said.

Mark’s cell phone rang and he was informed that his car had arrived.

“Car’s here. Gotta go,” Mark said.

“Okay. Have fun,” Michael said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Sam was returning back home after a long time but that was not the thing on his mind. Danny bear was all he could think about.

Sam could never have thought that he would fall for a guy, that too a guy like Daniel. But fact was that he had fallen head over heels in love with Daniel. A simple sentence from Daniel had convinced Sam to attend his father's birthday party.

'I wish Daniel came with me. But well he needs rest,' Sam thought.

The thought brought memories of the previous night flooding back into his mind and his body ached to be one with Daniel's once again.

The car stopped in front a large mansion. The driver rushed out to open the door and Sam got down.

'Well then seems like I am back,' he thought.

As he made his way to the entrance he found his step mother standing in front of the door.

“Sam! How have you been?” Mrs. Williams said.

“Quite well I suppose Julie,” Sam replied.

“Come on in son,” Julie said leading him in.

There was a young man sitting in the armchair on one side of the room. He looked up as the door opened.

“Bro is that you?” the man asked.

“It sure is Thomas,” Sam said.

Sam went and sat down in the armchair opposite to that of Thomas.

“So how is college life?” Thomas asked.

“A great deal of fun,” Sam said.

“Okay. Did you find someone there?” Thomas laughed.

“As a matter of fact I did,” Sam smiled.

“When are you going to introduce me to her?” Thomas asked.

The use of the word 'her' irritated Sam but he didn't voice his annoyance.

“Soon. I think I will freshen up a bit and I will talk to you later,” Sam said getting up and quickly making his way up the stairs.

….....................................................................................................................................................................

Daniel was finding it incredibly difficult to open his eyes. He felt so tired and his entire body was aching. He slowly pulled himself up from bed only to find his head throbbing with pain.

As he looked down he could see his naked thighs. Was he dreaming? Daniel rubbed his eyes hard and looked again. Not just his legs, his entire body was exposed. He was naked!

He felt like he was sitting on something sticky and his whole body was covered with marks.

His bed was a mess and there was white fluid all over the sheets. What time was it?

Daniel turned to his alarm clock. It was 11am! He saw that there was a note under his alarm clock.

Daniel picked up the note and read.

I am going out as I promised. Take lots of rest Danny bear. Love Sam.

Promise? Rest? Love? What in the world had happened the previous night? Why was he naked? And why was he being referred to as Danny bear?

Did that mean...no it couldn’t be? Had Sam and he done IT?

Daniel couldn't remember no matter how hard he tried.

….....................................................................................................................................................................

Sam entered his room. It was the same as always, just really neat and tidy.

He sat down on his king sized bed and was reminded of the previous night once again. How Sam wished to pin Daniel down right here and hear him scream out his name!

Sam was getting excited with all these thought coming into his head. He took out his phone and texted Daniel.

He sat with his phone in his hand for a while waiting for a reply. When a reply did not come after a few minutes Sam decided to take a shower.

Sam entered the bathroom and quickly took off his t-shirt and his jeans. His dick was standing up as he stepped into the shower.

Sam began stroking the head as he thought about Daniel. Oh how wonderful it would have been if Daniel was in the shower with him right then! He would have held Daniel really close to him and heard as Daniel screamed out his name while they made love.

It was as if Sam was spellbound. He was a guy known to break hearts. He never loved anyone for real. Love had always seemed so stupid to him. He had never felt this way about anyone. It wasn't just a fling or a hook up to him. His heart beat faster when he thought about Daniel. And the best thing was Daniel loved him back.

Sam closed his eyes as he came and in the darkness he could only see Daniel's face. It seemed Samuel Williams was truly in love.

….....................................................................................................................................................................

Daniel was sitting with his hand on his forehead. His head was throbbing and he was hoping there was a different explanation for the situation he was in than the one which he had in mind.

His phone beeped and Daniel looked up to see that it was a text from Sam. Daniel quickly opened the text.

I cant stop thinking about you and last night. Cant wait to get back and have you in my arms.”

Did this mean he was right? Had he really done it with Sam?

Although the happenings of the previous night was pretty clear Daniel wanted to confirm, hoping beyond hope that Sam had sent him the message by mistake.

He picked up his phone and texted Sam back.

Me? In your arms? :-p

Daniel waited desperately for a reply. His phone beeped a minute later with a reply from Sam.

Oh! Seems like someone is in the mood for naughtiness. Holding you in my arms will just be the start. I am gonna do lots of other stuff to you. Missing you already.”

Now it was all clear. There was no way he could deny it. Daniel had had sex with Sam.

Daniel felt ashamed. How could he have done such a thing with another guy?

It was true that he had never had a girlfriend but he had always thought of himself as straight. He was not gay, right? Then how could he have allowed such a thing to happen?

The bigger question to him was how could Sam do such a thing to him!

….....................................................................................................................................................................

The day went by quickly and it was soon time for the party. Sam looked into his closet and saw there was a new suit hanging on one side.

He opened the door of the closet a bit more and took out a sky blue shirt.

Sam quickly got suited up and made his way downstairs. His brother and parents were waiting for him.

“Happy Birthday dad!” Sam said greeting his father.

“Thanks a lot. I am glad that you could make it,” Mr. Williams said hugging Sam.

The family went out together and got into their cars. His parents went in one car and, Sam and Thomas got into the other car. The cars headed off to the hotel where his father's birthday party was going to take place.

“So what is the person who you are into like?” Thomas asked.

“Well for one that person is really serious about life,” Sam smiled.

“Just the type of person needed to balance you out,” Thomas laughed.

….....................................................................................................................................................................

Sam followed his parents into the grand ball room of the 5 star hotel.

Immediately there were photographers all around and people coming up to greet his father. Sam checked his phone to see whether Daniel had replied. There was no reply. This annoyed Sam and he grabbed a drink before walking to one side of the hall.

He was impatiently playing with his phone when Mark approached him.

“Yo! Didn't you say you wouldn't come? Seems like a miracle did take place,” Mark remarked.

“Well never mind. How long have you been here?” Sam said quickly changing the topic.

“Just a while back,” Mark said.

“Oh! I see,” Sam said.

“Hey who do you think snuck in a chick last night?” Mark asked.

“What?” Sam questioned.

“Don't tell me you didn't hear? They were going at it like bunnies all night long!” Mark stated.

Sam was silent for a moment as he considered the fact that Daniel and he had been heard. Knowing full well that Mark was talking about them, Sam feigned ignorance.

“Ya dude. I wonder who it was! The guy sure has guts,” Sam said.

“Ya right. As if you wouldn't have done it yourself. You just can't cause of Daniel,” Mark snickered.

Sam was suddenly feeling very irritated. His old days were over. He was in love now.

“I will go get myself another drink,” Sam said walking away.

As he stood with his second drink in hand Sam checked his phone again. Still no reply.

“Excuse me. Are you Samuel Williams?” a lady asked him.

Sam nodded his head in response.

“Hello. I am your roommate Daniel's mother,” she said.

Sam quickly turned his head to look at the lady in front of him.

“Hi. How are you Mrs. Smith?” he said.

“Ms. Smith,” she said.

“I am sorry. Ms. Smith it is,” he said.

“I just wanted to thank you for taking such good care of my son. I have heard a lot about you from him,” she said.

The fact that Daniel spoke about him to his mother made Sam incredibly happy.

“You have a really good son I must tell you,” he smiled.

“Thank you. Its the first time Daniel has told me about a friend. He has been very reserved ever since his dad's death,” she said.

“I am sorry Ms. Smith,” Sam said.

“You can call me June,” she smiled.

“So June I hope Daniel doesn't complain much about me,” Sam laughed.

“Of course not. In fact he never has a bad word to say about you,” June smiled.

Sam spoke with June about life in college and learned much about Daniel's childhood and his school life. For Sam it was a way to know the person he loved better and Sam smiled and laughed imagining Daniel in all those situations.

Please review! If you would like me to write about something then you can tell me in your reviews.
Copyright © 2016 Amikawrite; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I laughed when Mark commented on Daniel's prowess with the unknown 'woman' he had in bed the night before. lol You mean Mark didn't hear Daniel screaming, "Oh Sammy! Oh Sammy!" all friggen night long? haha

 

The shit's gonna hit the fan when Sam realizes Daniel doesn't remember anything of the night before, especially telling Sam he loved him! Poor Sam...

Link to comment
On 10/02/2013 10:30 AM, Lisa said:
I laughed when Mark commented on Daniel's prowess with the unknown 'woman' he had in bed the night before. lol You mean Mark didn't hear Daniel screaming, "Oh Sammy! Oh Sammy!" all friggen night long? haha

 

The shit's gonna hit the fan when Sam realizes Daniel doesn't remember anything of the night before, especially telling Sam he loved him! Poor Sam...

It is truly sad that Daniel doesn't remember. But the question lies as to how Sam will react when Daniel denies the happenings of the previous night! *smirk*
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..