Jump to content
    Arch Hunter
  • Author
  • 3,004 Words
  • 27,366 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Black Fox - 9. My Boy

"Are you sure you want to do it?" I asked.

"Yes, Owen,” Alex said. “Well, I am kind of scared but we have to do it now. Or actually, I have to do it. You can go home and I will call you when I'm done."

"That's fine, I'll go with you. As long as you will be there for me when I do it."

"You know I will. And thank you."

It was early afternoon. We were standing just across the street from Alex's house for like 10 minutes and the boy dreaded the conversation he was about to have with his mother. It was now or never, especially after what happened at the gig yesterday.

"You pulled quite a stunt back there, you know? I still can't believe you did it," I said.

Alex blushed. He could be such a different person sometimes and adrenaline seemed to turn this nice boy into a little devil. Now he was his old, shy self.

"Okay, I'm sorry, we've been through this. I can't believe it either. Can you drop it for now?"

"Sure baby, and don't be sorry. Kissing me like this in front of the crowd really…"

"Shut up already!" His face was all red now.

"I'm sorry baby, please hug me."

"I'm not hugging you ever again if you remind me of it once more." He just turned away towards his house. "Come on, I need to do it."

I followed his steps admiring his ruffly hair as he opened the door. We came inside the kitchen and Kate greeted us coming from the living room.

"Hi, boys, what are you up to? You hungry?"

We just stood there in silence and I waited for Alex to say something. He looked like he wanted to but couldn't.

"Alex, this is Earth, do you copy?" Kate mocked him, "won't you at least offer your boyfriend something to drink? There is coke in the fridge. And some leftover OJ, I think. But do taste it before you drink it because it’s been there for days and might’ve turned into wine by now."

We were speechless before but now we were just stunned. No, paralyzed. Gosh, I really wished I could save Alex but at the same time, I was thankful that it wasn't my responsibility to say something.

"Hello?" Kate laughed. "Isn't that what you came to tell me?" Alex was perplexed.

"Yes, but how… when…"

"I'm not blind Alex, I knew for quite some time now. How about you fix yourselves a drink and let's talk in the living room alright? Owen darling, it's good to see you," she smiled at me before she turned back and left us standing there."

Alex was motionless and jumped when I approached him and squeezed his shoulder.

"That's alright, man. That's what we were supposed to do, right?"

"N… no, she wasn't supposed to know already," he hissed back. "I was supposed to tell her."

I really felt for him. He did have some tough times the last few days and I could only hope I was some sort of consolation for him. Assuming it mattered, as I was the reason for all the mess happening to him the last few days.

And I cannot imagine how must he felt when we came into the room and sat on the couch, Kate sitting on the armchair on the other side of the room. I felt extremely self-conscious myself and for Alex, it seemed much worse.

"Alright boys, so what is it?" She asked, sipping her tea.

"Well it's nothing anymore, you seem to know everything," Alex replied, sounding a little frustrated.

"I'm sorry Alex, I should've let you tell me on your terms, I just thought it would be priceless to see your faces!" she chuckled, "and boy, it was worth it!"

Damn it, she was almost bullying her own son! Fortunately, her joking made Alex smirk with a corner of his mouth and I saw the boy was relieved his mum didn’t make a big deal out of his coming out.

“So, like… you approve? Of us?” He asked, looking shyly up at her.

“Of course I do. You’ve literally been beaming for the last few days and I can’t remember seeing you so happy. I can tell when someone is in love because it happens to me all the time! And Owen would totally be my high-school crush back in the day, so it is me who you have to thank for your good taste in boys.”

That sent Alex blushing again. He may have taken his tastes after his mother but the openness and extravert nature didn’t come in that package. I made a mental note to ask him about his father some other day. Either way, I was grateful to both his parents for bringing this masterpiece of a human being to life.

“Owen, did you talk to your parents yet?” Kate continued.

“Umm, not yet but we plan to do it today,” I said, smiling at her.

“This is fantastic! I can’t wait to meet them! I’m proud of you, boys. Both Alex and his brother had their birds and bees talk and when Chris introduced us to his first girlfriend we welcomed her to the family. So as long as you’re both acting responsibly, I will not treat you any different, okay?

“Okay,” we both said.

“So is there anything you wanted to say or ask me? This whole situation must be pretty new for you boys.”

“Yes,” Alex said slowly, “if possible, please don’t tell anyone yet. I want to tell everybody myself, if that’s okay.”

Kate smiled hearing that but her eyes betrayed she was in fact close to tears.

“Of course Alex. I know it won’t be easy but it’s very mature of you. I’m not worried about you for a second. If you need any help, just come and tell me, okay? Okay,” she answered herself after we just looked gratefully at her. “I need to drive to town for an hour or so, so feel free to hang out before you go to Owen’s parents,” she gave us a barely noticeable wink, giving me a rough idea about what she meant by hanging out. Alex caught the subliminal message too, judging by his face going through all shades of red known to humanity.

We were sitting by the table looking at each other as the door closed after her. For a while, no one said anything as we processed everything that happened. I wondered how it was going to go with my folks. I couldn't imagine they would have any real problems with it but was sure they were not prepared to have this conversation. At least not as well prepared as Kate was. And if my sister is around then she's bound to ask some stupid questions like when we're getting married or if we're adopting Korean twins.

I got closer to Alex who was still staring blankly at the wall and embraced him.

"See? It wasn't that bad," I said, "well it was a little weird but it could be way worse, right?"

"Yeah, actually I'm relieved but I need to recover for a moment or two before we go to your house."

"Absolutely, chief. We can even do that tomorrow if you want. At least if they don't find out by then. Y’know, from the Internet"

"No, let's do it today. I want to get over it."

"Did you open Instagram today?"

"Nah."

"Me neither, I'm too scared. I'll call Cayden later to check if our little stunt escalated."

When Alex didn't reply, I pulled him gently so his head rested on my lap. I played with his hair for a little, unsuccessfully searching for a single piece of him that wasn't perfect. Alex closed his eyes, purring like a cat. A minute later, my attention was drawn by a strange stirring underneath his thin shorts and I noticed a faint outline of his dick twitching every few seconds. I checked his face but the boy's eyes were still closed. I decided to go on an adventure and my hand went exploring down his torso.

I couldn’t get enough of his slim, toned body. Firm, yet vulnerable, boyish and beautiful. After a minute, I dared to put my left hand underneath his t-shirt and was rewarded with a gasp and his chest rising noticeably with every inhale. He was now fully hard and I had to stop myself from tearing the thin shorts out of him and going right for the prize. Instead, I delicately massaged his belly and Alex let out a long sigh. After a while, I went a little higher for his left nipple. When I got there, Alex opened his eyes for the first time since I started touching him and he reached back to touch my chin. I lowered myself and we kissed deeply. I finally lay myself down on him and we struggled to find a comfortable position on a narrow couch. Eventually, I straddled the boy completely, pinned his wrists behind his head with my hand and pushed my tongue inside his mouth which he gladly accepted.

I felt him stir a little trapped underneath me and he started to grind his groin against mine. I let go of his hands and wandered down to release him from his shorts. As I reached for the waistband, he stopped me. I was hornier than I’ve ever been in my life and felt a little disappointed. Not for long, as it turned out.

“Let’s go to my room”, Alex said, out of his breath.

I was so eager I wanted to carry him there and if not for my broken arm, I swear I would. Looking at his small frame, I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t even sweat. But now I was sweating for different reasons and I let Alex take my healthy hand and lead me upstairs.

“I need to take a leak. Badly,” I said, frustrated that it was going in the way. I counted seconds in my head as I pissed in a weird position, trying to point my boner at the toilet and not make any mess. I was back in Alex’s room in thirty six seconds.

We threw ourselves on his bed and continued to make out but I was already out of patience. I started pulling out his t-shirt hoping he’ll take it from there and he did, just before he helped me with mine. I allowed him to touch my naked torso for a while and watched him go down and lick my chest. It was amazing but I couldn’t let it go on for too long. I had a painful erection pushing against my boxers that begged for a release. I pushed Alex a little aside and lay down on his bed.

“Take it off me” I demanded. And he did. With one move. My dick sprang into view, almost touching my belly button. That was the first time Alex could take a good look at it in the broad daylight but he only stared for two seconds before going down on me and swallowing the head.

I almost cried with pleasure. The foreplay left my dick vulnerable and sensitive and the feeling of the boy’s soft lips and tongue was the ultimate satisfaction. I grasped his beautiful hair and helped him sync the perfect tempo. When he looked up at me, not skipping a beat, I saw infinite desire; I looked back with love and gratitude. It only lasted a few seconds and he returned his focus to the task at hand - or at mouth, rather.

“Stop!” I breathed after a few minutes, as I felt my orgasm approaching, “I’m almost cumming. Get naked, now!” I was unable to find better words. Luckily, Alex didn’t seem offended and looked rather anxious to join me in my state of undress. In a few heartbeats, we were both just in our socks and this time I had a chance to examine his body in broad daylight for the first time.

He was unbelievable. His cute, pale face with a dark mane of thick hair. His smooth neck, descending into his torso and slim but muscled arms. His skin - completely smooth, without a single hair or imperfection. The placement of his belly button in the middle of his firm belly was a true work of art and I knew I’ll be licking and eating every inch of his body like a beast for every meal. I was so lucky. Alex’s smoothness was interrupted by a small patch of dark pubic hair just above the root of his dick. And yes, the dick. It was of average size and thickness but the shaft and the head were in beautiful harmony, inviting me to swallow and suck.

And at that moment I knew I’ll be examining the rest of his body another time. I looked Alex in the eyes as I took his penis into my hand and watched him open his mouth as I gave it a few delicate strokes and swallowed it whole. It tasted even better than the first time and now that nobody was home, I learned that Alex was a loud boy. He was squirming and moaning so much I was worried he was faking it but, after what felt like just a minute, he yelled and shot his entire load into my hungry mouth. I continued sucking him dry and listened as he wept, coming down from what seemed to be the most explosive orgasm he’s ever had. By the end of it, the moaning turned into a chuckle and I looked at him, puzzled. His hands were up next to his head and he lay there stretched out and laughed.

“What?” I laughed back at him.

“I never knew that orgasm could last a full minute,” he finally managed, “actually, I can still feel it”.

“So was I good?”

“The best in town,” he smiled at me.

“Not better than you did to me. Speaking of which…” I glanced down at my erection.

“Don’t worry, I have a surprise for you,” Alex said and reached back to a drawer of his night shelf and returned with a pack of condoms and lube.

“You want me to…” I was out of words.

“Shut up!”

He unpacked the condoms with shaky hands and proceeded to put one on my dick. He had little experience and wasted one when he started on the wrong side. The second time he did it right and I almost came as he started applying lube. I was worried I wouldn't last ten seconds inside him.

After he finished, he laid back and raised his legs holding his knees, giving me a devilish look. I could barely see his cute hole through my blurred eyes and I positioned myself to enter him. I read many times that it’s hard to get it right the first time but somehow my dick was inside just with a few moves.

“Fuck me,” Alex whispered.

I was so confused. One moment he is a shy and polite boy who helps his Mum with groceries and a minute later he turns into a sex-crazed horndog. And nothing could be sexier than this.

“I’ll cum in five seconds if I do,” I warned him.

“I don’t care, we’ll do it again later.”

I closed my eyes, trying to think of burning tires and math problems. It worked but it bought me 30 seconds tops. I ploughed him with all my force and Alex’s moaning tore past my defences and with all sensations combined, triggered the mother of all orgasms. We both screamed as I shot inside him at least seven times and I collapsed.

***

“Sex is wonderful,” Alex whispered as we lay on his bed side by side, looking at the ceiling and holding hands.

“Sex with you is wonderful,” I added. “You are the most beautiful boy I’ve ever met and now you are mine. Do you know how lucky I feel?”

“You lucky? How about a fanboy who gets to meet his idol and then gets to be his friend and then a boyfriend.”

“You know what I think?” I looked him in the eyes, “It’s as good as it gets. It doesn’t get any better, for anyone, ever.” Alex giggled at my babbling. “I’m as happy as I’ll ever be and this moment is ours,” I continued dead serious.

“In more than one way, it is ours,” he replied, smirking.

“What do you mean?”

Alex just pointed at a distant shelf in the room.

“See this?”

“Yeah, that’s your phone right there. Don’t tell me you were recording everything.”

“Maybe.”

“You little fuck, I didn’t agree to this! When did you set it?”

“When you were in the bathroom if I remember correctly. Are you mad?” He looked at me a little worried.

“Yeah, I’m super mad,” I said, giving him a serious look, “super mad to see it!”

***

The video turned out to be extremely hot and the angle was perfect. Halfway through watching me fucking Alex we got horny again and that lead to round two. This time I spent at least five minutes inside Alex before cumming but it took me only several seconds to wank him to his orgasm afterwards. Then we cuddled some more, exhausted and satisfied. When my boyfriend suggested his mum may be back home any minute and we should shower, I was woeful and too tired to move a finger. But somehow we got inside the shower stall and with a plastic bag makeshift cast cover, we managed to get ourselves clean. Even if we spent more time kissing than on anything else. The last days have been so intense and I felt like if we were kissing and fucking all the death and problems away.

“I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

hr /> Thanks for reading! That was the end of Season 1 and Season 2 is coming soon! Check my other stories in the meantime, if you're interested. And feel free to DM me about anything.
Copyright © 2020 Arch Hunter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 22
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Whatever they do guard that video If it ever got out knowing the fans Oh boy.Now to see how telling Owen's Mom will turn out

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Yeah, lol that video sounds hot but boy would that spark a wildfire if it got out. Let’s hope Owen’s mom will take the news as well as Alex’s but I doubt she’ll be nearly as....open minded as Alex’s mom. I mean jeez I wouldn’t be surprised if she asked for a copy of that video. 😂 

Edited by NimirRaj
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I love your story, please tell me you have another chapter or two, did they tell Owen's parents, how did they take the news about Owen being gay and having a boyfriend?

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Cewright said:

I love your story, please tell me you have another chapter or two, did they tell Owen's parents, how did they take the news about Owen being gay and having a boyfriend?

Thanks so much! Unfortunately, I don't have good news - I don't have anything yet but I feel like I'm getting ripe to go back to this story. I think there's a very good chance it will happen this year. I know it's not very helpful but I also know I owe you all some answers. I treated these 9 chapters as a first "season" and I will only resume it when season 2 is complete. On the good side, I'm already full of ideas and when I finish working on my current big thing, I will likely go back to Black Fox :)

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment

there may or may not be something going on... 

is anyone here? I wanted to make a quick poll. IF season two ever happens, what would you like to read about the most? Vote!

👍 - the paranormal stuff, Ryan, etc.

❤️ - Alex x Owen relationship progress

😆 - the band

😲 - just add more sex, finally!

😢 - explore other characters, move on to something completely new!

Don't worry, I have the season 2 outline already in my mind but your opinion can make me add or cut a paragraph here or there to add more depth where you really want it. Feel free to write your comments if you have more to say. It's been a year since I started writing this story and your feedback could help me get back on track :)

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment

The combination of everything of everything you mentioned would be great I trust your judgement.If I had to choose one then it would be :heart:-Alex x Owen relationship progress but all the other stuff you mentioned should be there also.This is just me the just add more sex part is the least important to me but if it's done well like you have in the past for example then that's cool also

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..