Jump to content
    Arch Hunter
  • Author
  • 2,712 Words
  • 4,226 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Matchmaker - 3. Chapter 3 - Free Sample

I meet Torry in our usual spot by the river. We rode there separately and I had to wait for him a few minutes before he arrived.

He lays his bike next to mine and sits by my side.

"Hey, Torry."

"Hey, Kev."

"I'm sorry for ghosting you for so long, Torry," I say.

He extends his hand and I shake it.

"It's cool Kev, I know it's been a lot to take in,” Torry says.

"Yeah, it has. But I should have been cooler about it. It's not like you tried to rape me or anything."

"So… Friends?" he ask with hope.

"Friends."

We talk for a while about stuff and it soon feels like the good old days. I'm no longer imagining him with filthy old dudes. As soon as I feel more comfortable, I tell him all about Sarah and how I've been feeling.

"Tough," Torry says.

"Yeah, I need to get over it. Say Torry… you don't happen to feel the same about me? After I sorta turned you down?"

"I admit, maybe a little. But you never gave me any hopes, so I guess it's not that bad,” he pauses, “I still wanna be friends."

We continue talking and the time passes quickly. There's something refreshing about being able to talk about stuff we never did before. Make no mistake, I still wouldn't touch Torry with a two-meter stick even if he paid me. But it doesn't matter anymore.

I say I have to go, so we ride back home and talk all the way.

"Listen Kev… about you and Sarah. I may be able to help," Terry says when we stop by my house.

"You? How?" I ask, doubtful but all ears.

"Let's just say I have my ways. Can you come over tomorrow? I will tell you what you need to do."

"Can't you tell me now?" I demand. It's weird because Torry never invites me over.

"No can do. I didn't mean to make you all curious. I promise I will tell you if you come over tomorrow."

"Well okay, but don't go all weird on me," I say without much hope.

"I won't, I promise. See you tomorrow."

"See you."

***


Torry lives in a modest one-story house. His family isn't well-off by any standards but they all seem happy enough.

Torry has always been reluctant to invite me to his room. I've been here maybe once or twice.

One of the reasons might be that he shares the room with his younger brother. Dexter is fourteen and he is a Fortnite addict. As far as I know, he spends all his waking hours playing online multiplayer games and it's not easy to spot him outside of his natural habitat.

That makes me even more suspicious. Why would Torry suddenly want to discuss stuff in front of his brother?

"Hey Dexter," I say.

"Hi Kevin."

Dexter doesn't even look back at me. He sits on his gaming chair and plays Fortnite. He has a headset with a microphone.

Torry invites me to sit on his chair while he takes a place on the bed.

We talk about this and that for a few minutes. Constant clicking coming from Dexter's mouse is a bit distracting but at least he pays us no attention.

"Okay, let's hear what you have to say," I get to the point after a while.

"Alright, alright," Torry says. "First, promise me you won't run away. I know I said I wasn't going to be weird but I have to. But just hear me out and then do what you wanna do."

I sigh.

"Okay, Torry but if it's something pervy then I swear to God…"

"Easy. I told you. It is a bit weird depending on how you look at it. You can leave now if it bothers you."

I seriously consider leaving but the son of a bitch got me curious.

"Just get to the point," I wave at him. His brother is here. It can't be that weird.

"Boom!" Dexter shouts just when I think it, probably killing someone in the game.

"Okay, here goes," Torry says. "See, I got powers. I can make Sarah fall in love with you."

"Torry, I'm warning you," I sneer melodically.

"I know Kev, I know, but it's true. I can't explain it but I can do stuff with people's minds. I can make her want you."

"Come on Torry, that's the biggest fairy tale I've ever heard. Is this the best you can do?"

"He's got powers, Kevin, it's true," Dexter shouts and then adds to his teammates: "sorry guys I wasn't talking to you." He never stops clicking frantically.

"Look Kev," Torry continues, "I know it sounds weird but it’s true. Let me prove it."

"Whatever dude. Okay, do your mind tricks. If it works, you can be my best man at our wedding."

"With pleasure, Kev!" Torry says, "now, to the weird part. I just need a small favour from you in return."

"We’re only now getting to the weird part?"

"It's really innocent," he says, "please just don't freak out. Here goes. I want to watch you masturbate."

I give him a serious and disappointed look. Then I throw a glance at Dexter, who obviously can hear our every word but seems invested in his game.

I stand up and walk towards the door.

"Bye Dexter," I say and want to leave but Torry crosses my path and blocks the door.

"Kev, wait," he begs.

"Let me through," I'm dead serious.

"I know I ask for much and I promised I wouldn't get weird. Look, let me give you a free sample to help you decide. Just go to school on Monday and… you'll see."

"Let me through!"

"Alright, alright," Torry says and steps back.

I don't want to distress their parents so I force myself not to slam the door. I say my good-byes and leave.

I take a few deep breaths before entering my house. I don't want dad to think something is wrong. I can handle this one.

***

I deeply believe that Torry is full of shit, perverted and probably insane. I still can't believe he wanted me to do jack off in front of him in return for his magical powers. Like, how stupid does he think I am? Anyway, I never masturbated in front of anyone. None of my friends has even seen me hard and I am happy to keep it that way.

But I feel curious about whatever Torry said would happen at school on Monday. It’s like being scared of darkness. You know nothing will happen but you’re still scared.

When I meet Sarah right before the first class, she is oddly serious and silent. She barely acknowledges me when I say ‘hi’ and then she seems absent during the class. I know better than to force myself onto her. She hangs out with her friend Natasha and I don't see James Mitt the entire day. I feel shivers go down my spine when I see Sarah coming out of a girls bathroom with her eyes red. She's so fucking beautiful and I want her so much that it breaks my heart to see her like that. But I have no courage to talk to her. I will know soon enough, I hope.

When I hop on the bus home, I spot Sarah's friend Natasha and take a free seat right behind her. I'm in luck. She talks on the phone to someone and I eavesdrop discreetly. She tells someone about her day and then after a minute, it gets interesting.

"Have you seen Sarah today?” Natasha says holding her phone, “Yes. Yes. The poor thing! No, I don't think so. They just had a quarrel. No, I don't know. You have to ask her yourself but better wait until she cools down. No. No. Yes. Okay, call you later. Bye!"

I'm in a state of deep shock. That must be a coincidence. I almost miss my stop and get up in a panic at the last moment.

I'm not about to start believing in magic. Couples quarrel all the time. But just a few days ago Sarah and James looked like they were made for each other.

I feel my phone buzz. It’s a text from Torry.

"Enjoying your free sample?"

I stare at the letters on my phone screen, trying to make sense of them. He seems to know that something’s happened between Sarah and James Mitt. I barely know about it myself and I had to spy on her friend to learn that something happened at all. Does Torry know Sarah or James? It sounds improbable. I would've known.

I'm still mad at Torry. Not only that. I'm disgusted. He had one chance to keep me as a friend and there he is, asking me to do gay stuff for him. But I’m curious.

"How?" I reply with shaking hands.

"Told ya. Powers. There's more where they came from. Very cheap," a reply comes.

I go red on my face.

"Fuck you, Torry. I'm not doing that. You don't have powers. Fuck off," I text him.

***

A few days pass and Sarah and James seem to have sorted out their differences, whatever they were. I see them together on our breaks, talking and holding hands. I can't stand the idea of them being a couple. I can't get over it. I'm not healing. I feel more jealous every day and it's eating me.

Sarah still treats me as her bestie and it doesn't help either. I don't even qualify as a potential boyfriend. She’s way out of my league. She doesn't treat me differently from her girl friends.

One week later I'm just about ready to dump Sarah as a friend forever. Maybe if we don't talk again, I will finally start getting over her.

But just then I get a text from Torry.

"Want another free sample?"

I stare at his message for fifteen minutes. I want to say yes. But if I get on board and admit he has powers, I may just admit I'm just insane as he is. And I don't want to fucking owe him a damn thing. Fuck him and fuck his free sample.

"Whatever," I reply.

"You only need to say 'yes'," he writes back.

I feel tears gathering in my eyes. Fucking Torry and his emotional blackmail.

"Yes," I type and send.

About ten seconds pass and I almost get a heart attack when my phone buzzes in my hand. It's Sarah. I'm so startled I almost miss her call.

"H… hello?" I say weakly when I pick up. My high-pitched, pubescent voice breaks.

"Um, hi Kevin, is it the right moment?" she asks sweetly.

"Yes, sure. What's up, Sarah?" I say as casually as I can.

"Oh, nothing. It's about James. You don't mind if I cry on your shoulder a little?"

"Yes… I mean no, I don't mind, what's going on? You're still getting along?"

"Yes, I think so. I mean, he's so sweet and fun but sometimes I wonder if he's really into it. You know."

"Oh. You feel like it's not going anywhere?"

"Maybe,” she says, “I don't know. It's a weird feeling. I mean, when we're not together, he says he wants to see me but when we are it's like… he doesn't know what to do, you know? I was hoping he would be more in charge if that makes sense."

"Yeah, it does. A guy needs to know what he wants," I say with as much confidence as I can gather.

"But then again," she continues, "isn't it kind of sexist? Maybe he wants me to be in charge."

"Uh," I keep to myself what I think about non-traditional gender roles, "do you want to be in charge?"

"I don't know, not really," I imagine her looking at her rosy fingernails as she says that, "but look, Kevin. I wanted to say I'm sorry."

"You already did and I said I forgive you," I say with a heavy heart.

"Yes, about lying to you. But also I'm sorry I never treated you… seriously."

"Uhm, you didn't?" I say, thankful she can't see me blush.

"Kevin… I know you wanted to ask me out. I never considered it because… well, you were like a friend."

"Oh."

"And to be honest, Kev… I thought you were gay."

Oh no, I think. Don't you play that card on me, too.

"But now I know you're not," Sarah adds quickly, "and actually I think you're more manly than some of the big guys."

"Thanks, Sarah," I whisper, trying not to faint.

There are a few moments of silence. I wish I could break it but I just don't know what to say. There goes my confidence.

"In other circumstances…" I hear her hesitate on the other end of the line, "I mean… you will make some girl very happy one day. I just want you to know that."

"Thanks, Sarah. You know that I think you're amazing. James is so lucky to have you," I hope she can’t hear me grit my teeth.

"He better wish he doesn't run out of luck," she says and we both laugh even though I feel I could cry. "I'm sorry Kevin, I'm really emotional today. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Sarah. I… I'll see you at school."

We hang up. I fall on my bed. I feel butterflies in my stomach. I realise I've been playing with my dick through my shorts when talking to her and it got as hard as it can get.

I remove my clothes and start massaging my penis and balls replaying the conversation with Sarah in my mind. I imagine her going down on my stiff dick. I speed up. I cum. I cum hard. I cum a lot.

I go get a shower and put on my loose shorts I wear only to bed. The phone call, the masturbation and the shower all make me feel cosy and warm inside.

I check my phone. There's a message from Torry. It reminds me that apparently, I owe it all to another free sample. What the fuck is going on here? I pick up the phone and read the message.

"Enjoyed your free sample?"

I've enough. I dial his number.

"Oh hey Kev, I was hoping you would call," Torry says when he picks up.

"Don't bullshit me, Torry, what is going on?"

"I told you. Powers. Ask Dexter."

"Yeah, sure. So why won't you just use your powers to make me want you?"

"I tried. It didn't work. Apparently. I really tired. Maybe you're immune or something. But Sarah is clearly not, is she?"

"It's not your business. Are you a fucking power ranger?" I ask.

"I may even be Peter Pan for all you should care. Look, I know you want to get to the point. The point is, you can decline my offer. Sarah will stay with this James Mitt character and you'll have to see them together every day until you leave school. Or, you accept my offer and Sarah grows tired of James and starts loving you back."

"Why do you do this to me?" I demand and support my head with my left hand.

"Look Kev, I'm not doing it to make you suffer. She hasn’t been interested in the first place, right? I'm just helping you get laid with the prettiest girl in school. It's only fair that you help me fulfil my fantasies. And it just so happens that you’re the fantasy. It's no big deal anyway. I'm not asking you to have sex with me."

"I don't need your fucking gay powers to get Sarah," I say and hang up.

I remove my briefs and decide to sleep naked. I'm pissed off at Torry but still have warm feelings from talking to the girl earlier. I fall asleep.

***

What do you know? The next week, Sarah seems to be having a blast with James Mitt. I see them kiss passionately at least three times and it's breaking my heart. Sarah treats me friendly but that's all.

I hate myself for what I'm about to do.

hr /> Thanks for reading! "The Matchmaker" pt. 4 is on the way. Please let me know what you think so far!
Arch
Copyright © 2021 Arch Hunter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 7
  • Haha 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well it's obvious what Kevin is about to do.I don't think Torry has these powers.My best guess is Torry and James are in cahoots and when Torry wants to show Kevin a free sample he calls James and he makes it happen.We know what Torry wants but what does James get out of this if this is the case?Oh and I guess Dexter would have to be in on it also.I may be 100% wrong but it's fun to speculate

Edited by weinerdog
  • Love 5
Link to comment

If Kevin is supposedly immune, what happens once he does the deed and spurts in front of Torry???

Another thought, it just may be Kevin isn't immune after all.....

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

I LOL'd while I read "Okay Torry but if it's something pervy then I swear to God…" haha!  I totally get the humor of this story.  I look forward to reading the next chapter!

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
14 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Well it's obvious what Kevin is about to do.I don't think Torry has these powers.My best guess is Torry and James are in cahoots and when Torry wants to show Kevin a free sample he calls James and he makes it happen.We know what Torry wants but what does James get out of this if this is the case?Oh and I guess Dexter would have to be in on it also.I may be 100% wrong but it's fun to speculate

Interesting but there is one thing that it doesn't explain... Anyway, I can't say anything else, thanks for your comment!

11 hours ago, drsawzall said:

If Kevin is supposedly immune, what happens once he does the deed and spurts in front of Torry???

Another thought, it just may be Kevin isn't immune after all.....

Only time will tell!

3 hours ago, ChaosDevin said:

I LOL'd while I read "Okay Torry but if it's something pervy then I swear to God…" haha!  I totally get the humor of this story.  I look forward to reading the next chapter!

I hate to say it but I made myself laugh out loud when I wrote this story. I'm happy that it resonates with you too. More coming soon. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
On 1/28/2021 at 11:36 AM, weinerdog said:

Well it's obvious what Kevin is about to do. I don't think Torry has these powers. My best guess is Torry and James are in cahoots and when Torry wants to show Kevin a free sample he calls James and he makes it happen. We know what Torry wants but what does James get out of this if this is the case? Oh and I guess Dexter would have to be in on it also. I may be 100% wrong but it's fun to speculate

I'm thinking the same thing and in cahoots may include James being gay.  I am very much loving the story.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..