Jump to content
    Arch Hunter
  • Author
  • 4,543 Words
  • 3,601 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Matchmaker - 10. Chapter 10 - The Union

I'll spare you the fine details of the conversation with my mom. On the good side, we're still going fishing. On the bad side, holy crap, was it a long day. Mom was pissed. More at dad than at me, supposedly because he knew and she didn't. But she's not stupid and she had grown suspicious of my sudden close friendship with Dex.

In between scolding me and dad for hiding it from her, she would turn to Dex and smile saying things like, "don't worry sweetie, it's not your fault," or "it's okay if you like boys Dexter, I'm absolutely fine with it," and so on.

So when the day was over, Dexter was still my boyfriend, we were still allowed to see each other and the fishing trip was still a go. But it didn’t set the mood for talking about installing a lock in my door. I should've told her earlier. Now I have to wait until she calms down and meanwhile I have to find a way to make it up to her.

Dad wasn't very helpful. He looked more ashamed than me and Dex and didn't have much to say in his defence. The only thing he ever said was something in the lines of "I only didn't tell you because I wanted Kevin to tell you himself.” It was a decent try but mom's tone made it clear that she’s not accepting excuses; only repentance. And our way to repent was by listening to her rant for almost half an hour.

So when she finally let me speak, I told her I thought I was bisexual. As much as I hate labels, I think I'll need to start using this one to help people understand what's going on. And yes, I told her, Dex and I are boyfriends. And no, of course, we didn't have sex yet, mom.

And it was all going better than expected until mom demanded that we talk to Dexter's parents if we want to keep seeing each other. And of course, she wanted to be there. When I asked her when she would like us to do that, she said that immediately.

It looked like Dexter was going to panic but I grabbed his hand and he calmed down.

***

Dexter's parents are rather surprised when they see the four of us at their door. His dad peeks behind our back probably to see if a police officer is assisting us

“Did Dexter get in trouble?” he asks.

“It’s best if they tell you themselves. Is it fine if we come in?”

There's not much space in their living room so we all stand and it makes it even more awkward and official.

So there’s some awkward silence, some worried looks and some nervous movements. But all the pressure is on my boyfriend.

"I'm gay, mom and dad," Dexter says just barely audibly but still his voice breaks.

His parents are in shock and look at each other, not knowing what to say. Because my mom and dad are present, they probably feel even more self-conscious about how they should react.

My mom proves that she thinks it is all about her. She starts telling them all about how we kept it secret from her. Then she goes on talking about how she's become suspicious and how she humbly takes all the credit for unearthing the truth.

I cringe silently but when she moves to a story about her gay cousin Frank’s coming out, I have enough.

"Mom!" I interrupt her. This sobers her up.

There's a moment of silence and she looks embarrassed. Then Dexter's dad speaks.

"It's a lot to take in, Dexter. We love you no matter what but I didn't expect it. You know, with all those video games you play all the time and the mess in your room. We kind of always suspected that Kevin was gay but you… Anyway, you are who you are and we love you."

When I hear him talk about me I go red on my face and want to punch someone. I already open my mouth to get back at him but Dexter comes to my rescue.

"Kevin is bisexual, dad," he says and he grabs my hand. It helps me cool down.

"Oh, sorry Kevin, I didn't want to assume anything. My point was just about Dexter."

"No offence taken," I lie and curl my fists.

Then we talk a bit about what we've been doing (minus the sex) and that we plan to keep seeing each other and go on that fishing trip.

Then I suggest to my parents that we should probably let Dexter talk to his family. They agree, mom more reluctantly than dad, and we get going.

As we pass the brothers’ room, I remember about Torry but if he is inside then he hasn’t made any sounds.

Back home, I ask if I can go to my room to prepare for school and I'm excused.

***

The next day after school I get a phone call. I expect Dexter but it's Torry.

"Hi," I say after I pick up.

"Hi Kev, can we talk for a few minutes?"

"Depends what you wanna talk about," I say carefully.

"I heard you and Dex came out to our folks yesterday…"

"Yup. My mom caught us cuddling - seriously, nothing more - and kind of made us do that."

"All good then?" he asks.

"I guess. No one told us to stop seeing each other or anything."

"Cool, cool," Torry says without much confidence. “Dex seems happy enough. You're still treating him right?”

"That's why you called? To ask me that?" I say impatiently, remembering what Dexter told me yesterday.

"No, it's not just that. See, there's something I did that I shouldn't have done."

"Oh, really?" I mock him.

"Come on Kev, I mean aside from the things you know about."

"Okay, I appreciate you willing to tell me, what is it?" I ask without emotion.

"See Kev, I honestly feel awful about it but well, when you and Dex were doing the… thing on the bed… And then when I fucked you… I was recording it."

I gasp. And then there's silence. I expected everything but that. I'm having a flashback of Torry impaling me with his big dick and imagine the sight.

"Kev?" Torry asks when I don’t say anything

"What? Do you want to blackmail me now?"

"No, Kev, never! Quite the opposite. See, I shouldn't have done that in the first place. So I'm calling to ask you if it's alright if I keep them. Those videos. Honestly, they came out… amazingly hot. You wouldn't believe it. I swear I will never show these videos to anyone. But if you want me to delete them, just say a word and I will do it right after we end this call."

Torry's being Torry again, I think to myself.

And my mouth is already open to tell him that he has to delete them immediately when a thought comes to my mind.

"You can keep them," I say, "just don't show them to anyone."

"R… really?" Torry asks.

"Yeah but there are two things you have to do in return."

"Oh, I see someone has been taking notes," he chuckles.

"Oh, I have, Torry.”

***

Mom is making twice the usual fuss making sure we have everything packed for our trip and I know the sole reason is that Dex is coming with us. Then she calls his mother at least three times to double-check if he has his sleeping bag or a fucking toothbrush. I hate her so much right now. Dad copes by satisfying her with “yes honey”s and “of course, darling”s.

Then she insists that we take the large family tent so there's enough room for the three of us. Hell, she goes as far as to load it into the car herself before anyone can protest. And trust me, I want to protest. I was hoping dad would take two tents, one for the two of us and one for himself. Now it's too late. If I bring it up now, I risk giving mom crazy ideas like coming with us so I decide to keep my trap shut and see what I can work out with dad later.

Finally, we're on the road in a car loaded with fishing and camping gear. We're only staying one night like the last time but we still took plenty of stuff with us. Dex is sitting next to me in the back seat. We don't talk much, we just hold hands and enjoy the view.

The time flies quickly and just an hour later we're unloading the trunk. Dad is doing most of the work but then he raises his head.

"Kev boy, go and take out the bag I left under the front passenger seat,"

"Kay dad," I say and trot around the car.

I open the door and take out the said bag that seems strangely familiar.

"Dad?!" I raise my head. My dick gets hard. Damn, it's the second time something my dad does makes me painfully hard. In the bag, there's a second tent I so desperately wanted us to have.

"What are the magic words, Kev?" Dad asks.

"Uhm, thank you?" I'm a little confused.

"You’re welcome, boy, and you should be thanking me but I meant the other magic words."

"Uh… don't tell my mother?"

"That's right, son. At least if you want to see your boyfriend ever again."

***

When I look over the area, it seems we're here alone, just like the last time. It sure is a good spot. It takes an hour to set up the tents and get our gear ready. We take our usual places just by the shore.

And as we fish all evening, we talk about general stuff. Dad asks us about our friends and school. Then he starts telling us his school time stories. We don't mind at all that we don't manage to catch a single thing. Maybe we are too loud.

Dad offers me a beer but I refuse. I feel I need to be in top form today. I also don't want to leave Dex behind and he's not old enough to drink. Not that I am but you know what I mean. Demoralizing your own kid is one thing but getting the neighbour's son drunk is another.

"I'm sorry for my wife, guys," dad says later that evening, "she's convinced she's doing the right thing but in some situations, she's even less subtle than I am."

"It's cool," Dexter says, "it wasn't that bad."

"Come on Dex," I say and pat him on the back, "you don't have to be polite out here."

"No, it's true," he protests, "I'm way less stressed out since it all happened."

"Well, it's true now that I think about it," I smile and place a kiss on his cheek.

"Uh, I gotta take a leak, guys. Might take a look around why I'm at it so watch the area for racoons."

He secures his fishing rod and leaves.

"Hey Dex," I say when I can't hear dad's footsteps anymore. "I've never had a chance to tell you."

"What?" He looks at me.

"Torry called me the other day."

"Oh, he never told me anything. What did he tell you?"

Instead of answering, I pull my phone from the pocket, go to the gallery, flip the device horizontally and press play. Dex leans in as he listens to muffled moans coming from the speakers.

"And?" I ask as he watches the video.

"It's us," he whispers.

"Hot, isn't it?"

"Yeah, quite a perfect angle."

"Yeah and look how eager we are," I notice.

"Yeah, and your dick is… damn, this thing is almost fifteen minutes long! Did you let him keep it?"

"Yes but there was a condition."

"What condition?" Dex gives me a puzzled look.

"First, he had to send me those videos. Secondly, once a week he has to leave his room for the entire evening."

For a few seconds, Dexter just looks at the video and processes what I told him.

"So that we can…" he stutters finally.

"Yeah, exactly."

"You're so smart, Kev," he laughs. "And boy, this video is only getting hotter.

I look down again and can't disagree.

"Torry didn't show it to you?" I ask.

"No, but I caught a glimpse when he was recording us. And before you ask, I didn’t react then because I had your beautiful dick in my mouth and I knew it would stop immediately if you knew what he was doing. I’m sorry, Kev."

“Don’t worry Dex, I’m not mad. And it looks like you did the right thing after all. But yeah, I had no clue what he was doing. I had this huge log in front of my eyes," I chuckle.

"Hey, it's not huge," the boy punches me in my arm playfully, "besides, you had your eyes closed like all the time!"

"Yeah, I was still fooling myself back then. And to think I barely got to see it ever since."

"That's about to change soon, right?" he looks at me with his bright eyes.

"You heard my dad. As long as my mom doesn't find out, we can do whatever we want tonight."

"Kev? I'm excited," he whispers.

"Me too, Dex."

Because of the video, I don't hear my dad approaching until he's almost behind our backs. He startles me and I almost drop my phone. I turn off the screen and hide it back in the pocket.

"Come on dad, you scared me," I complain as my face goes red.

"Sorry Kev boy, I didn’t mean to sneak up on you. Any luck with the fish?"

There was no luck and for the next two hours, there's still no luck either. We continue talking and we almost forget what we're here for. At least, what we're officially here for.

It's 11 pm and I see Dexter yawn a few times with the corner of my eye.

"Wanna go to sleep babe?" I ask.

"Won't you be mad?" he says,

"Why would I? Go on ahead, I'll be with you shortly," I say.

Dex slowly gets up and proceeds to gather his stuff.

"You don't wanna go, too, Kev?" dad asks me.

"Yeah but I want to keep you company and help you clean up when you're done."

"Don't do it for me, Kev. I'm pretty tired of you two little rats and I hoped to listen to some loud music on my headphones. For an hour or two."

"Oh. That was very subtle, dad," I say and I feel I'm getting hard again.

"I only made sure you got the message. Now take the torchlight with you and off you go, shoo!"

***

When I open the tent, Dexter is already lying there. Just in his briefs. Visibly hard. Very not asleep. Biting his lip and giving me the Look that makes my heart beat faster. I place the torchlight on the ground so there's some light inside. Then I take off my t-shirt and my shorts and crawl over the boy on my fours.

“Oh Kev,” he whispers and pulls me down for a kiss and our bodies glue to each other.

The evening is cool but the interior of the tent is quickly getting pretty steamy. I regret we can’t unzip it and let in some fresh night air. Or just make it outside, on the grass, under the starry sky.

But we have our space here in this cramped tent and we waste no time filling it with our moans and pheromones. Dex is a little sweaty but his morning shower freshness is still there.

Then I realise that if Dexter’s cock is leaking precum just as much as mine does, it may leave some traces on our underwear that could make our moms ask uncomfortable questions. I’m a practical boy and don’t want that kind of trouble. I break the kiss, give Dex a little peck on his nose and dive down to get rid of his undies before they get all sticky and whatnot.

I arrive too late. There’s a wet stain where the tip of his dick touches the fabric. I know nothing about removing cum stains from white underwear so I decide to improvise. From school, I know that saliva has dissolving properties and since it’s my best guess, I take his shaft into my mouth. The boy’s undies smell amazing but the taste is even better. I use my tongue to get rid of the stain and move his dick around while I’m at it. I’m aware I’m probably making him produce more precum that I’m removing but if I know anything about history, it’s that there is no war without casualties. Similarly, there is no love without… love stains?

As I realise my hands are idling while my mouth is doing all the work (and Dexter’s body squirming underneath me hints it is doing it well), I use them to get myself out of my boxer briefs. Somehow I manage to pull them off and toss them aside while always sucking Dexter through his briefs. I know that when I will actually touch his skin after all this foreplay, he will appreciate the feeling. And now that I think of it and if I can trust the panting sounds coming from the boy’s pretty face, it’s about time.

I remove Dex’s underwear with a swift move and take a whiff of his boy scent. It’s amazing. Then I take it into my mouth and the taste almost makes me faint.

“Ummm… aaah”, Dex moans as I’m making love to his beautiful dick.

I want to tell him how much I missed it but my mouth is kind of full at the moment. I add a little tongue movement to make sure he knows how eager I am right now.

“Kev, stop or else I’ll… aaaaaAAH!” he tries to warn me but he’s too late. And he would need nothing less than a crowbar to remove me from his hot boy pole anyway.

We both moan with relief and I feel his cum slowly fill my mouth. And I’m not even a big fan of cum. I tried my sperm maybe twice and decided it was pretty gross. But now I’m willing to savour about anything that comes out of Dexter’s body. The warm, creamy proof of our affection and desire towards one another. My trophy for bringing the fourteen-year-old over the edge with my inexperienced but passionate manipulations. I’m drinking it all fervently and my eyes go wet from receiving this gift.

Naturally, I recover way faster than Dexter does. So before he can say anything I plunge towards his mouth and french kiss him sincerely.

“I didn’t want to cum so fast, Kev,” he says when I let him get some air. His voice is full of bliss but there's a hint of complaint, too.

“I know Dex but I couldn’t help it. I had to make love to your dick then and there,” I say and lick the tip of his nose. I like his nose.

“That was amazing, Kev,” he stretches out and laughs when I give him a few more licks all over his face and neck.

“I know. And we have all night. I’ll make you cum many times and this time we can go as slow as you want,” I say between the licks.

“But now I will make you cum, Kev,” he smiles sheepishly.

“Oh yeah?” I raise my eyebrows, “And how exactly do you plan to do that?”

“I have an idea,” he says as he reaches inside his backpack resting behind his head, “actually, you’ll be making most of the work, mister,” he finishes and presents a plastic bottle.

I recognise it. But the last time I saw it, it was Torry who was holding it, about to take my cherry.

“You sure, Dexy Dex?” I feel obliged to ask, my dick calling me to action.

“Dexy Dex?” he frowns a little.

“Yeah, you’re my Dexy Dex, don’t you like it?”

“Do I like when you’re cheesy?” he rolls his eyes. “Of course I do. And yes, you have my consent, Kev. Now, less talking, more fucking Dexy Dex, okay?” he asks playfully, wiggling the lube bottle in his fingers.

It only takes us a few minutes to oil me up and get into position with Dex on his back as he was when I entered the tent some twenty minutes ago. The sleeping pad underneath him isn’t exactly very soft, so we use both our sleeping bags to make it comfier. I don’t want him to hurt his back while I make love to him.

He’s tight. He’s naturally tight. Judging by how easily Torry was able to enter me, I’d say I’m not tight at all. But I spend a good while poking Dexter’s hole with my undersized dick and find it hard to make him open for me.

“Keep trying, Kev,” he says after a minute, “I will try to relax for you.”

Even if he does, I’m not feeling any difference and his hole remains tightly shut despite my attempts.

Then I decide to change my tactics and instead of pushing as hard as I can, I start making pumping moves, gently ramming and massaging his pucker. And guess what. It starts working. I can feel his muscle getting softer and less tense. When I feel it’s relaxed enough, I make another attempt and press my dick more firmly. And with a soft pop, the head is in!

“Ouch!” Dexter squeals.

“Sorry, babe,” I say, “But I’m in now. I’ll start moving now.”

“Less talking, more fu… ouch!” he screams as I punish him for his smartass attitude with a deep thrust.

But I don’t want to hurt him, oh no. From the start, I knew I only wanted to make love to him. And despite it’s my first time, that’s what I intend to do.

The feeling of moving inside Dexter’s butt is amazing. I have to go slowly because I’m edging myself. And we’ve been going for like two minutes tops. But it seems to do the job for both of us. Thank god he is so tight. My dick seems to fit perfectly.

Dexter wraps his hands around my neck as I continue to gently fuck him and soon, we develop a natural rhythm. I get a little sore from using all the muscles I’ve never used but I’m comfortable enough to keep on going for hours.

“Jesus, Dex…” I pant.

“It’s fantastic, please don’t stop,” he manages.

"I won't, Dex babe…" I whisper and lower myself to kiss him.

I mean it to be an innocent peck but Dexter uses his tongue to keep me down there. I continue ploughing and kissing him and soon I realise it is over.

I start moaning like a madman into his mouth and Dex gets the message. He reaches down with his hand and starts jacking himself off. These last moments are a blur but we both go at full speed. I hear ringing in my eyes when I cum. Dex does at the same time and cries from pleasure. I wanted to keep kissing him but the feeling makes me jerk my head up and I see stars.

***

Stars. The night sky is full of them tonight. When I was younger, I used to like to star watch a lot as the adults were busy fishing, drinking and talking about, well, adult stuff. In a place like this, you don’t need anything else as long as you let your imagination run wild. I could do it for hours and my back would get sore from lying on the grass.

But tonight I can’t appreciate the stars. Dexter is sleeping in a tent. I’d like to be there with him and I will but there’s something I have to do first.

I spend a few minutes telling dad everything. And I mean, everything. I was tempted to leave out some unnecessary details but I felt so relieved sharing it all with him, that I just let it all out. Dad is probably the only person in the world I don’t have to lie to or even keep any secrets from. Losing it would be like losing an arm.

It’s easy at first but then it gets harder. I tell him about the time when I masturbated in front of Torry and Dex. I make a pause and nervously await his reaction.

“It’s the craziest thing I’ve ever heard son and I have a sneaky feeling it’s only uphill from here. But I love you and I won’t judge you, Kevin. I can already see how much you’ve grown because of that, so give me all there is."

He took it pretty well so far so I continued. He tried to be calm but when I brought heavy guns and told him what had happened afterwards, his face betrayed him.

"I would like to tell you that it’s not the most fucked up thing I’ve ever heard in my life, boy, but it would be a lie. And I won’t lie to you just as you never lied to me. Is Torry seeking professional help?"

"I suggested it to him dad, but I don’t know.”

Dad asks a few more questions but then we go silent. It’s clear that he needs time to process what I told him. I’m grateful that he believed me and I didn’t have to bring any… proofs. But there are a few more things I want to discuss before I turn in for the night so I clear my throat.

“Anyway dad, thanks for everything you’ve been doing for me the last few weeks… I don’t know what would I…” I shake and sob quietly, at a loss for words.

“Don’t mention it, Kev boy,” dad says. “What matters is that everyone is happy, right? You and Dex?”

“Yes, we are dad. Thanks so much for letting us…”

“I told you, son, don’t mention it. And if you ever get to do it again in the tent, don’t keep the torchlight on. You’ve given me quite an explicit shadow play.”

I turn red on my face and look at him with shock.

“Don’t worry, Kev,” he says reassuringly, “I turned away. For the most of it.”

“Shit,” I say, “don’t mention it to Dex, okay?”

“Okay sonny boy, you have my word.”

That reminds me of that weird dream I had last time we were here and I was drunk. You know, that one about me… Anyway, I’m feeling brave enough to finally bring it up.

"Dad?"

"Yes, son?"

"Did I, or did I not jack myself off in the tent in front of you when we were last here?"

Dad slowly turns to me and gives me a smile that can only mean one thing.

"Just don’t tell your mother," he winks at me.

THE END

Thanks a lot for reading! This is it, for real this time. Thank you for your reactions and comments and I guess I'll see you around when I write something new. Feel free to let me know what you thought about the last chapter and check my other stories if you enjoyed it.
Arch
Copyright © 2021 Arch Hunter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 17
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter. It's great to see Kevin and Dex out to both parents. Dad is definitely more understanding than Mum.

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Happy for both Kevin and Dex. Although it was the right move for Dex parents to know jeez you can argue Kevin's mom over reached on how it was done.It should have been been up to Dex to tell his parents. And then she had to be there also? Jeez.You can definitely imagine her as a mother-in -law.  I like the ongoing gag in the story when Dexter's Dad said "we kind of always suspected that Kevin was gay"

Kevin's Mom thought it was Important for Dex's parents to know meantime . they all are clueless to the stuff Torry does. Loved the story

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

What a great chapter, while I am glad for Kevin and Dex, I am sad this is the end...hopefully we'll see more of them and their further adventures. The ending with Kevin and his dad was so bittersweet, full of love and just the right touch of humor...well done!!

“Yes, we are dad. Thanks so much for letting us…”

“I told you, son, don’t mention it. And if you ever get to do it again in the tent, don’t keep the torchlight on. You’ve given me quite an explicit shadow play.”

~~~~

"Dad?"

"Yes, son?"

"Did I, or did I not jack myself off in the tent in front of you when we were last here?"

Dad slowly turns to me and gives me a smile that can only mean one thing.

"Just don’t tell your mother," he winks at me.

  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
19 minutes ago, Arch Hunter said:

Yeah, Kevin's mother is a control freak and she explodes when something's going on behind her back. So the boys have to tread lightly from now on. 

Haha right, she's a typical mother-in-law. I don't envy Dex. And once the boys move in together some day (and I'm sure they will), I bet she's gonna visit them every other day to make sure they have food and their rooms are clear. 

And I know I didn't explore what it is about Kevin that gives people a "gay vibe" bu it's because he has no idea himself and it was his story after all. Maybe he should simply ask someone instead of getting so defensive every time.  

Yeah, Kevin is so lucky to have such an understanding and close dad but even his open-mindedness was tested when the boy told him the story. I bet he will struggle with it for a while. But once dad comes to terms with everything, then who knows, he might even write a story about it. Deep inside he knows it can be the next big thing on Netflix!

Thanks so much again... It was super fun interacting with you all. I'm not very good at revisiting my old stories but I've only been writing for a year so maybe it just takes some time for them to ripe. So... book 2? who knows. 

Does that mean we might get another story about Kevin and Dex.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

 

27 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Does that mean we might get another story about Kevin and Dex.

I meant that I'm not planning it but it's possible if I come up with a good idea. Currently, I want to finish my other story, "Lukas, my best mistake" - I'm only posting it on Nifty because of the adult/youth theme.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Arch Hunter said:

 

I meant that I'm not planning it but it's possible if I come up with a good idea. Currently, I want to finish my other story, "Lukas, my best mistake" - I'm only posting it on Nifty because of the adult/youth theme.

That story would do well on here if you were able to change the theme.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Thanks, I'm very proud of it. But unfortunately the entire dynamics and conflict results from the characters' age difference, so not much would be left of the story if I changed the theme. 

Now that I think of it, something I could do is to make all sex scenes happen off-screen. I'll doublecheck the GA policies and I'll consider posting it here as well. 

Edit: unfortunately, not gonna happen. GA doesn't allow adult-youth content even if there is no sex in it at all. So this one has to stay on Nifty. But I promise I'll be back with something new soon!

Edited by Arch Hunter
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Great ending. I really enjoyed this story as it had so many twists and turns. Kevin and Dex make a great couple.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Mawgrim said:

Great ending. I really enjoyed this story as it had so many twists and turns. Kevin and Dex make a great couple.

Thanks so much for checking my stories! And damn, you read fast. 

  

8 hours ago, Mawgrim said:

I'm now leaning towards thinking that Torry has got the powers and he’s doing all this for Dex.

And you were only 50% right in chapter 5, but you got the meaningful part right!

And actually Torry does have powers, except, just like most things in life, they turn out not to be magic at all. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Arch Hunter said:

Thanks so much for checking my stories! And damn, you read fast. 

I know. I'm never quite sure if it's a blessing or a curse!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, James Baxter said:

But we have this space here in our cramped tent and we waste no time filling it with our moans and pheromones.

 

That's my favorite line in your story.  A clever play on words from someone whose first language is NOT English.  I'm impressed!  You handle words very well throughout the whole story.

Thanks so much. It's interesting that you picked that line. I'm not trying to be overly poetic but I really like words, I guess! Thank you for reading. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Great job! I really disliked Torry by chapter 4, but I couldn't figure out his hook. You did a really good job of keeping the source of Torry's power hidden from the reader while dropping hints along the way. Looking back, they are easy to see, just well crafted into the storyline.

I like that Kevin, Sarah and James Mitt become friends in the end. ~e

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

This was a great story and I loved reading about Kevin and Dex continuing to express their love.  I agree with Weinerdog that Kevin's mom was out of line by outing Dex to his parents.  I would have expected more resistance from Dex, Kevin and his father. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..