Jump to content
    Arran
  • Author
  • 4,437 Words
  • 1,278 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

I Will Sing for You - 9. Two-Way Street

This chapter contains vividly-described sexual activity between two young men.

Saturday

I enter the Saguaro Grill at 6:15 pm, guitar case in hand, eager for Chris to hear a new song that I’ve learned. Actually, it’s not a new song since Acoustic #3 was recorded by the Goo Goo Dolls on their 1998 Dizzy Up the Girl album, but it’s a new song for me.

I step up onto the small stage, unfold and set up my guitar stand, then remove my guitar from its case and cradle it in the stand. After that I step off the stage and head to the bar where Chris is serving a customer. He looks up at me and smiles as he places a freshly-mixed drink on the bar top in front of the guy. I return his smile as I head for the end of the bar where we can talk privately.

“Hey,” he smiles as he approaches me.

“Hey to you too,” I smile as he sets a Kiltlifter Ale on the bar top before me. “You look handsome and chipper today.”

“I knew that I’d see you,” he smiles. “Can’t ask for more than that.”

“Thanks,” I smile. “You just made my day.”

“I have a dinner break at 6:30,” he informs me. “Want to join me?”

“Of course I do,” I smile. “That’s a silly question.”

“Well, I haven’t seen nor heard from you for a couple of days, so I was wondering if I’m still your #1 boy.”

“That’s silly too, Chris. Of course you’re still, and will always be, my #1 boy. Communication is a two-way street, you know.”

“Yeah. But I figured you were busy, with everything you have going, so I didn’t want to bother you.”

“Well, you’re right, I have been busy, having taken a day off to be with you, but after where we’ve been together, the things that we’ve done and enjoyed, you’ll never be a bother to me, Chris. Ever. In fact, every time I see you, I feel my desire for you for you grow deeper.”

He briefly covers my hand with his, which I feel is a daring and dangerous gesture for him, and then removes it. Nevertheless, to know that I’m worth the risk makes me glow inside.

*     *     *

“How long do you have for dinner?” I ask when we’re seated in the restaurant and having just ordered.

“An hour,” he replies.

“Cool,” I smile.

“So, I have tomorrow and Monday off,” he informs me.

“Spend them with me,” I blurt. “I’ve missed you so much the last couple of days.”

He cautiously looks around. When he sees that it’s safe, he grins at me. “Is it me or my sexy butt that you miss?” He wiggles his brows as he says it.

It’s my turn to look around. When I see that there is no one near enough to hear us, I reply with, “I love and miss your butt because it’s a part of you, Chris, and it’s the only part of your body where I can fully express my feelings and my desire for you.”

“Well, you certainly did that last Wednesday night. Both times,” he grins. “And Tuesday night too.”

“Come home with me tonight, Chris.”

“I miss you too,” he smiles, “so maybe I’ll take you up on it, if you promise to go easy on me tonight.”

“I’ll try,” I grin. “But we both know what happens once the magic starts…”

He looks thoughtful when he says, “Yeah, I should be happy that you feel that way about me.”

“Which I do very much.”

After our meals arrive, Chris tells me that his parents have asked him about me. Parents… Yes, I guess that they would fit somewhere into the picture since Chris still lives at home with them. “And what did they ask about me?”

“Well, they’re impressed that I hooked up with someone working on his Ph. D. at U of A.”

“Hooked up?” I ask, startled. “They know about us?”

“Not that,” he laughs. “Hooked up as in friends. I told them that you’re a geologist, and a very good one based upon our day in the Santa Catalinas together, and all the things that you taught me while there. I told them that you impressed me so much with your knowledge of geology that I’m going to sign up for the class in Physical Geology at Pima College next semester.

“‘So, why not take the course from him?’ they asked. I told them that you teach the class at U of A. And that’s when I had to tread carefully to avoid giving away our relationship. So I told them that because we’re friends I wouldn’t want to put you on the spot like that, but that you’d be willing to help me when I need it, which is also an excuse for spending time with you.”

I sigh. “It’s unfortunate that we have to hide it. But I’ll help you whenever you need it, Chris. And I’ll help you study for exams too.”

“I know you will,” he smiles. “Actually, my parents are pretty liberal and I think they would be accepting of my sexuality and my relationship with you.”

“Then I’d like to meet them.”

“I’d like that too, Callan. And I’d like them to get to know you because I think they’ll really like you. In fact, they asked me to invite you to dinner.”

“So now we get to the crux of this conversation,” I grin. “Your parents invited me to dinner.”

“Well, I’d like you to come too.”

I look around again, then gaze into his eyes and playfully grin. “Oh, I intend to… deep into your sexy body if you’ll spend the night with me tonight.”

“No, I’m serious.”

“I am too. But aside from that, I’d really like to come for dinner, Chris, and I’d like to meet your folks. And while it’ll probably be difficult to hide my feelings for you, I’ll do my best not to blow it for you.”

He gives me a big smile. “It’s okay if you do, Callan, because I have to tell them anyway. I’ve been thinking about it a lot this week since… well, since last Tuesday night when you made love to me for the first time. I mean, I’d hate for them to find out after you got me pregnant.”

He says it so seriously and matter-of-factly that I cough the mouthful of water that I’m taking and look at him, stunned. Did he actually just say that!?

“I’m kidding, Callan!” he laughs.

“Of course you are. I just can’t believe you said it!” I exclaim after I recover. “Whatever made you even think something like that?”

“I just wanted to have some fun with you. You should have seen your face. It was hilarious.“

“Well, I’m glad that you find me so entertaining, Chris.” I’m trying to suppress my smile as I say it, but I can’t quite manage it. “Thank God we don’t have to worry about that.”

“Sorry,” he chuckles. “So I can tell them that you’ll come for dinner?”

“Yes. Tomorrow night would be preferable for me given my schedule next week.”

“Good. I’ll call them right now and set it up for tomorrow evening,” he says, fishing his phone out of his pocket.

I only hear his side of the conversation as he talks to his mother, but it’s enough for me to know that I’ve apparently made her happy. In fact, it’s almost like he’s bringing someone special home to meet the parents. Could it be that she knows? A mother’s instinct and all?

*      *      *

“Good evening,” I announce, looking out over the audience at a little after 8:00 pm, then focusing my eyes on Chris who is looking at me from behind the bar. I smile at him and then pan back over the audience and introduce myself. “My name is Callan Jameson and I’m delighted to entertain you this evening. I’d like to start off with a cover of a song that I just learned: Acoustic #3 by the Goo Goo Dolls. John Rzeznik wrote it about his mother who died before he had the opportunity to tell her how much he loved her. They’d had an estranged relationship. I look at Chris again as I begin finger-picking a G-arpeggio followed by a Csus2-arpeggio, then launch into the verse:

They painted up your secrets

With the lies they told to you

And the least they ever gave you

Was the most you ever knew

 

And I wonder where these dreams go

When the world gets in your way

What’s the point in all this screaming?

No one’s listening anyway

 

Your voice is small and fading

And you’re hiding here alone

And your mother loves your father

Cuz she’s got nowhere to go

 

And she wonders where these dreams go

Cuz the world got in her way

What’s the point in ever trying?

Nothing’s changing anyway

 

They press their lips against you

And you love the lies they say

And I tried so hard to reach you

But you’re falling anyway

 

And you know I see right through you

Cuz the world gets in your way

What’s the point in all this screaming?

You’re not listening anyway

When I end the song with a ringing G-chord the audience vigorously applauds; whereas, Chris just smiles and silently mouths the word, “Nice.”

“Thank you,” I respond to their applause as I immediately segue into my next song: Burning House, which gets another rousing applause from the audience when I finish it. I look at Chris behind the bar and smile. He smiles back at me, mouthing the words, “I told you.”

Two hours later I cradle my guitar in its stand and step off the stage to make way for Brin Carter, the other musician who Joe Maris had hired. With her boyfriend’s help she sets up her keyboard and I take a seat at a vacant table in the audience. Just as I settle onto my chair, Chris places a Kiltlifter Ale in front of me, telling me that he is on break as he settles onto the chair to my right. “Nice performance tonight,” he smiles, looking at me. “I told you that they’d like Burning House. And I really like the song you started with tonight.”

Acoustic #3,” I smile. “I was eager to play it for you. I’m glad you liked it.”

“A lot,” he smiles. “Would you teach me to play it?”

“Of course,” I reply. “You know, I was thinking that you and I should work out a set together, and then on a night that you have off and I’m performing, we could perform together. It would be fun, and, of course, I’d split the money with you.”

“You don’t have to do that, Callan. I would love doing it just to be able to perform with you.”

“Cool,” I smile, my eyes focused on his eyes.

“So I should probably stop by home to get my guitar after I leave here. You know, to make tonight look like it’s not what it really is.”

“Do you think that they might suspect?” I ask.

He shrugs. “I don’t know. I don’t think so.”

“Well, I wouldn’t be so sure about that, Chris. I mean, we’re pretty close now and I’m sure that it probably shows when we’re together, like covering my hand with yours at the bar when I came in tonight.”

“I don’t think anybody saw it, though.”

“Probably not, but I would think that someone who knows you as well as your parents do would be able to see it and know.”

He ponders it for a moment, then says, “Well, it is what it is, Callan. No turning back now.”

“You don’t know how happy I am to hear you say that, Chris.”

He just smiles and says, “I’ve got to get back to work.” Then he almost covers my hand with his hand again. Almost. He catches himself before he does it. Instead, he smiles at me as he gets up, then makes his way back to the bar.

*      *      *

“Hey,” I say, opening the door after hearing the doorbell chime. Chris has changed from his work clothes into a pair of faded blue jeans, a plain white t-shirt and what looks like a brand new pair of navy, maroon and black Adidas runners, making him look so incredibly sexy. He enters, guitar case in hand and sets it down in the corner beside mine.

“I told my parents that you’re going to teach me a song that you just learned and played for the first time tonight,” he says. “And since it’s already late, I’m just going to crash here tonight on your couch.”

“On my couch,” I grin. “Yeah, right. And how did they respond to that?”

He shrugs. “They didn’t.”

“Chris, it’s your third night sleeping here in a week. It has to have occurred to them that we might just be… sleeping together?”

He shrugs. “Well, if it did they haven’t said anything about it. Besides, I’m a big boy now and I can do what I want to do.”

“But you care what they think, Chris. They’re your parents.”

“Sure, I care, but I can’t do anything about it if that’s what they’re thinking, because they’d be right. Right? So if it bothers them, which I don’t think it would, then they’ll say something about it. Right now I just want to enjoy being with you, Callan.”

“And I with you,” I smile. “So, do you want to try and tackle Acoustic #3 now?”

He steps up to me, pressing the front of his body against mine, drapes both arms around my shoulders and seductively smiles. “What I really want to do is go to bed with you and make love, Callan. It’s all I thought about, watching you perform tonight.”

Well, that certainly put the wind in my sails. I press my mouth to his in a longing, hungry kiss, feeling my cock begin to swell with anticipation as his has obviously already done. Then I break the kiss and look him in the eyes. “Tonight…” I whisper. “Tonight I want to feel you inside me. Okay?”

The playful twinkle in his eyes suddenly dims and he looks away. “What’s wrong, Chris? Don’t you want to make love to me?”

He sighs. “It’s not… It’s not that I don’t want to make love to you, Callan. It’s just… I know that I won’t be as good at it as you.”

“Wait… What makes you think that, Chris?”

“You’ve had experience; I haven’t.”

“So you think that just because you’re inexperienced, you won’t be any good at it?”

“Yeah. Besides, I like feeling you inside me, Callan. No, I love feeling you inside me, and I look forward to it every time we’re together here. You make me feel really good when you’re inside me. I have no problem at all coming when you’re inside me.”

“But you have no idea what it’s like to be on the giving end, Chris. Feeling the thrill of pleasing your partner and making him cum with the gift that you’ve been blessed with. And believe me, you have an undeniable gift when it comes to the size of your penis. And once you have it where it belongs, you’ll instinctively know what to do with it; how to use it to ignite the fire and the passion simmering inside me. C’mon, let me give you your first experience tonight and feel what it’s been like for me up to now. I really want to feel you inside me tonight.”

He sighs in resignation. Then forcing a smile, he concedes. “Okay. I just don’t want you to be disappointed if I’m not all that good at it, Callan.”

I smile as I lower my hand between us and gently grip the very obvious bulge in his jeans. “Let me be the judge of that, Chris. Besides, I won’t be disappointed, because I know without a doubt that I’m going to get what I want and need tonight. And this is what’s going to give it to me. It’s a two-way street, Chris; share and share alike.”

He looks at me and wanly smiles before I take his hand in mine and lead him to the bedroom.

*      *      *

“Oh my God, yes!” I gasp, lying on my back and hugging my thighs against my chest as Chris lays pressed up beside me, his rigid, naked dick feeling hot against my ribs as the tip of his tongue guardedly penetrates my hole.

I could tell that he really didn’t want to do this, but with gentle, insistent persuasion from me—not to mention the strawberry-flavored douche that I’d used to flush myself—he finally relented, treating me to pleasures that I haven’t savored in years. “Ummm… yeah… Go deep, Chris. Get it as deep inside of me as you can.” He responds, making my entire body feel like it’s on fire, his tongue stoking the flames of erotic desire within me that have been suppressed for far too long. Then before long I can feel a difference; he’s more confident, like he’s really enjoying it and the effect that his tongue is having on me. “Oh yes… Now rim me,” I instruct, “and then go back in again. Give me feelings that I haven’t known in years, Chris.”

I feel the tip of his tongue repeatedly circle my hole and then push into me again, causing my entire body to shudder and quake with feelings of euphoria. “Oh my God, yes, Chris!” I gasp. “Oh my God! You’re wonderful at giving anilingus!”

“Is that what this is called?” His breath feels hot against my hypersensitive hole as he says it.

“Yes. It’s like cunnilingus except you’re doing it to my anus instead of a vagina,” I explain. “It feels just as good, though, probably even better because there are so many nerve endings surrounding the anus.”

It’s then that I reposition my body, grip his hard cock, take it into my mouth and suck it like I’ve never sucked before. “Oh yes…” I feel his hot breath against my hole as he says it. “Suck it, Callan… Get me really hard.”

After several minutes of mutually pleasuring one another and feeling the most wonderful sensations imaginable, I’m ready and eager to feel Chris inside me and tell him so.

“I’m ready too, Callan,” he murmurs, withdrawing his tongue from my hole and pushing up onto his knees beside me as I roll over onto my stomach. I had considered having him mount me missionary-style like I did the last time I fucked him, so we can look into each other’s eyes when he’s inside me, but I really want the full body contact that Chris lying on my back will afford us, every naked inch of his body pressed intimately against mine the first time that he makes love to me.

When I feel the mattress dip as Chris positions himself between my legs, I reach back and spread my butt cheeks with the fingers of both hands to make penetration as easy as possible for him, then watch as he reaches to the nightstand for the tube of K-Y Jelly. Before his arrival I had prepared my bed for tonight’s lovemaking by folding down the covers and spreading a large, thick bath towel over the center of the mattress to capture my semen.

“Oh fuck, that’s cold!” I grunt when I feel the cool jelly squirted onto my hole.

“I’m sorry,” he apologizes as he captures the gel with what feels like the middle finger of his right hand and then gently pushes it up inside of me.

“Oh yeah. Finger me good, get me good and slippery, Chris,” I grunt, looking off to my side as I feel his finger ease all the way up to the knuckle into my butt. “It’s been a while, so work it around good inside me and get me good and slippery. Then use two fingers and scissor them apart to stretch me.” He responds, and before long I feel a very pleasant sensation deep inside me as the tips of his fingers hook slightly, repeatedly teasing my prostate. “Oh God, you’re hitting it,” I murmur, lifting my hips in response. “Can you feel it, Chris?”

“I think so. It’s kind of hard, about the size of a walnut?”

“Yeah. That’s my prostate. That’s what’s going to get me to cum when you’re deep inside of me, massaging it with your cock. But I don’t have to tell you that; you know only too well what that feels like.”

“Yeah. I do, Callan. Only too well…”

A moment or so later I feel Chris’ fingers ease out of me. When I hear the sound of more jelly being squeezed from the tube, I reach back to bare my hole again, knowing that this is it, the moment when Chris will finally enter me and become a part of me. I feel the mattress dip again as he lowers his weight onto his arms on either side of my shoulders. Then I feel the head of his dick pressed firmly against my hole, followed by the weight of his torso settling onto my back.

“Are you ready?” I hear, Chris’ breath hot against my ear, the tip of his glans perched at my hole.

“Oh yes,” I purr, the comfortable weight and warmth of Chris’ naked body draped over my back, butt and thighs like a blanket. “Give it to me, Chris. Make me yours tonight.”

I feel a building pressure against my hole, and then his glans suddenly pierces my sphincter and slowly eases its way up into my butt, deeper and deeper, slowly filling me with its glorious length and girth until I feel his balls pressed firmly against my hole. “Ummm… I feel so incredibly full inside,” I purr, feeling Chris’ remarkable rigid, length fully a part of me, filling me, soothing me. “God, I love feeling your cock so deep inside of me. It fills me so perfectly. You’ve truly been given a gift, Chris, a gift that I’ll treasure every time that we’re together like this.”

“Ummm… I can’t believe how tight you feel around me,” he whispers as he begins to piston his cock slowly back and forth into my butt, subtly increasing the length of his stroke with each thrust. “I just pray that I won’t cum too soon, that I’ll cum when you cum.”

“It’s your first time, Chris. If it happens, then it happens. I won’t be disappointed. I promise you. Just convince yourself that you’re in control and that it’ll happen when you want it to happen.”

“I’ll try, Callan. I just want tonight to be perfect, for both of us.”

“It already is, Chris,” I intimate as I begin writhing my hips beneath his hips, trying to get each thrust of his remarkable cock as deep as possible inside me. “This is everything that I hoped for. I’m so happy that you’re inside of me, and that in the end the most essential part of you will become a part of me too. We have so much to give one another.”

“Kiss me,” I hear whispered against my ear as he sinks deep into my bowels. I raise my head and press my lips to his, feeling his thrusts briefly pause, then strike up again, more insistent than before. Chris is feeling it now. Deservedly, this moment is his. I’m his. I can imagine the desire and the longing that burns in his loins, his growing desire to fuse with and become one with me tonight.

“I love you, Callan,” I hear whispered against my neck as he fucks his glorious, tumescent cock hard and deep into my bowels, then holds it there and grinds it purposefully inside of me.

“Ummm… Fuck me,” I purr, lifting and writhing my butt to get him really deep inside me. “Fuck your beautiful cock deep into my body and make me yours tonight, Chris.”

And then instinct takes over. Suddenly Chris can’t seem to get enough of me, his thrusts becoming one powerful jab after another that reach deep into my bowels. The resounding, steady slap of bare skin against bare skin fills the bedroom, as do the grunts and groans of someone lost in his compelling desire to fill me with his precious seed.

“Oh God, I love you so much, Callan,” he pants as he intensifies the fervor of his thrusts yet again.

“I love you too, Chris,” I murmur beneath him, lifting my butt to meet his thrusts. “My heart swells just knowing that I’m going to have so many of your little guys swimming around inside me tonight.”

I feel his thrusts grow even harder and faster inside me, taking me closer and closer, until they start to become erratic and disjointed. “I’m getting close,” he pants against my ear. “Really close…”

“Do it, Chris. Fill me with your cum,” I grunt beneath him.

Then suddenly he’s there. “I’m coming,” he grunts as he drives his glans deep into my bowels, hurtling me over the edge as well, then lets go inside me, his cock twitching and pulsing wildly as he empties himself deep into my bowels.

“Oh my God,” he pants, breathing heavily against my shoulder after the flow of semen from his body into mine has ended. “I never expected making love to you to feel so intense, be so exhausting.”

I can’t help but smile. “Remember? I told you that once you had it where it belongs, you’d instinctively know what to do with it. Well, you definitely didn’t disappoint me, Chris. You’re the lover that I hoped you’d be.”

“So you came too?”

“God, did I ever. Thank you, Chris. Thank you for the most incredible sex imaginable. When you found your way into my body, you also found your way into my heart. I love you more than mere words can possibly express.”

“And I love you, Callan. I didn’t realize just how much until now, at this moment.

“Well, you certainly demonstrated it tonight, Chris. Memories of tonight will live forever inside me.”

“Me too, Callan.” And with that he turns his face from my shoulder and presses his lips to mine in a kiss meant to convey what he feels in his heart.

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. While this is not the end, the story is nearing there and I need to think about topics for another story. Any suggestions? I've been thinking maybe something less heavily sexual and more substantive.
Copyright © 2019 Arran; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

When I'd make a friend during college, Mom would say, "That's nice, Dear."  She wouldn't invite him home to dinner.  Chris's parents know....

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, chris191070 said:

Awesome chapter. Chris and Callan are really suited to each other. Time to meet the parents tomorrow.

Thank you for the comment, Chris. Hopefully all goes well.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
39 minutes ago, travlbug said:

When I'd make a friend during college, Mom would say, "That's nice, Dear."  She wouldn't invite him home to dinner.  Chris's parents know....

“That’s nice, Dear.” Thank you for the comment, travlbug.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..