Jump to content
    Arran
  • Author
  • 4,782 Words
  • 2,023 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

I Will Sing for You - 10. Pretty Darn Good Odds

This chapter contains vividly-described sexual activity between two young men.

Sunday

I awake to see Chris silently studying me as he lays beside me, his head propped up by his right hand. “Good morning,” I smile. “Did you sleep well?”

“Like a baby,” he smiles. “You?”

“Quite well, despite the fact that I’m having a little problem with leakage. You came quite a lot inside me last night, Chris.”

“I did,” he grins, sliding his left hand beneath the cover and beginning to stroke me. “That’s what you get for being so hot in bed.”

“So, did you have something in mind this morning?” I smile, feeling myself responding quite nicely to his attempt to get me hard.

“I do,” he smiles as he moves in to press his lips to mine. “I want you to fuck me,” he mutters against my lips.

“Well this is definitely the way to make it happen,” I mutter against his lips, now fully hard. “We’ll need a clean towel, though,” I smile as I pull the cum-sodden towel from last night out from under the covers. “This one has more than served its purpose.”

He bounds up from the bed and scampers to the bathroom, my eyes focused on the sexy wiggle of his naked butt, then returns with a neatly folded bath towel, saying, “Lift up.” I scoot to the edge of the bed away from him, discarding the cum-sodden towel onto the floor beside the bed as I watch him smooth its replacement onto the center of the mattress. Then he lays back down and pulls me into another kiss. A couple of minutes later he is generously slathering my cock with lube, then rolls onto his stomach and smiles. “Give it to me, big guy.”

“I love you,” I smile as I move between his legs, then lower my chest onto his back, feeling Chris’ fingers snake between us to position my glans against his hole.

“Oh yes…” I hear beneath me as I slowly ease my way up into the glorious warmth of his butt until I feel my cock buried all the way up to my balls inside him.

“Oh God, give it to me,” he implores as I thread my fingers up around his shoulders and settle into a steady rhythm of forceful thrusts deep into his body.

*      *      *

“Oh God, I’m gonna cum!” I gasp as I thrust deep into Chris’ bowels for the last time and hold it there.

“Give it to me, Callan,” he gasps, pressing his butt up against my hips to get me as deep as possible into him.

And I do, my body shuddering as I shoot hard inside him until all the semen that I have to give has passed from my body into his. Then silence prevails as I lay like a rag doll slumped in spent exhaustion over his back.

“Ummm… That was so nice,” I hear beneath me.

“For me it was the best yet,” I whisper against his ear. “Please tell me that I made you cum too, Chris.”

“You did,” he smiles. “You always make me cum when you’re inside me, Callan.”

I just smile, savoring the feel of Chris’ sensuous, naked body beneath mine, his tight sphincter and rectum hugging my slowly softening cock like a glove. Can it possibly get any better than this?

*      *      *

Opening my eyes, I look at my watch to see that it’s been more than an hour ago that I had emptied myself deep into Chris’ bowels. I press a kiss to his neck, then slowly kiss my way across his shoulder and back to his neck. “Ummm…” he purrs beneath me. “I could lay like this forever, feeling you inside me, Callan.”

“I love you,” I whisper as I roll us over onto our sides as one, feeling my flaccid cock slip out of his butt with a wet pop. “My God…” I softly gasp when I look down to see a pearlescent runnel of semen oozing out of his hole and pooling on the towel beneath him.

“What?” he asks.

“I’m looking at my cum leaking out of your butt, Chris. It’s amazing to think that it’s all mine.”

I dab at it with the towel, wiping it away, then pull him back to lie half-atop me in my arms and press romantic kisses to his shoulder and neck.

“Yeah, all yours,” he purrs, contentedly smiling. “I feel so totally complete when we’re together like this, Callan.”

“You know what?” I murmur against his neck.

“Hm?” It sounds wistful, content.

“Every time we fuck, it just gets better and better and better.”

“Yeah, it does,” he wanly smiles. “I’d love to wake up every morning like this, with you in bed beside me after a strenuous night of incredible sex, Callan.”

“I would too. I don’t know what I’d do without you, Chris.”

“Go back to a life of abstinence?” he smiles, looking back at me.

“No, I wouldn’t like that at all, Chris. Not after I’ve experienced all the sweet pleasures that your incredible body has given me,” I reply, playfully nipping at his neck.

“I have a solution,” he smiles.

“What?”

“We could live together.”

I perk up at that. “So let’s do it, Chris. There’s nothing stopping us.”

“You know, I drive by this nice apartment complex called Zona Rio on my way to school. It’s on West St. Marys Road, just west of I-10. It’s a great location, about halfway between Pima Community College and U of A, so wouldn’t be a lot of driving for either of us to get to school. Maybe a couple of miles for each of us.”

“So, are you suggesting that we live there?”

He looks at me, a twinkle of excitement in his eyes. “We could go look at it, see if it’s the right place for us.”

“So, let’s do it, Chris. Let’s get up and do it now. Hopefully, they’ll be open on Sunday.”

He gazes into my eyes and smiles. “Are you serious?”

“Of course I’m serious, Chris. I can’t think of anything that I want more than for us to live together. So you shower first and then I’ll shower. And after we’re dressed we can go out for breakfast and then head to Zona Rio and check it out.”

“We could shower together and save water…”

“Yeah,” I chuckle. “Then we’d start fooling around and end up back here in bed, probably for the rest of the day.”

“I love you, Callan.”

“You can love me tonight,” I laugh as I playfully swat him on the butt. “Right now you need to get your sexy butt under the shower.”

“Yes, sir,” he laughs as he bounds up from the bed and scampers to the bathroom a second time, a distinct line my semen trickling down the back of his thigh.

*      *      *

“So what time are your folks expecting us for dinner?” I ask as we sit facing one another in Denny’s.

“Well, dinner’s at six o’clock, but I’d like to give them plenty of time to get to know you, since we’re going to be living together. I mean, if Zona Rio doesn’t work out for us, I could just move in with you at Palm Shadows.”

After looking around, I quietly say, “I like hearing you say that, Chris. This is a dream come true for me.”

“For me too, Callan,” he quietly replies, smiling.

“So anyway, my parents are really into board games, card games, any kind of games, so it would be nice if we all could play a game after dinner, your choice of available games.”

“That sounds like fun, Chris, a real family kind of thing. A good way for them to get to know the guy whose heart their son has captured.”

Again he smiles. “We could announce then that we’re going to live together.”

“But they don’t know about us, Chris. Isn’t that a bit premature? Why not just announce that we’re going to share an apartment, as roommates?”

“Not if we preface it with the announcement that we’re boyfriends, Callan. That we’ve fallen in love with one another.”

“I don’t know, Chris. They’ll barely know me and then we hit them with something like that? How would you feel if you were them?”

“I’ll tell you what; you get to know my parents tonight, then judge for yourself. If you’re not comfortable coming out to them yet, then we’ll wait until you are. Okay? I don’t think they’ll have a problem with it, though. They just want me to be happy and productive no matter what I am and who I choose to love.”

“Productive…” I muse. “You know that we’ll never be able to give them what they probably really want, Chris.”

He smiles. “Callan, I’ll never give them grandchildren, period, no matter who I’m with, but they’ll understand.”

“You love them a lot, don’t you, Chris?”

“I do, and the last thing I want to do is lie to them or hurt them.”

“I understand and I agree, Chris. So let’s just play it by ear tonight. If it feels comfortable, then we’ll tell them tonight. You know your folks better than anyone.”

“Agreed,” he smiles.

*      *      *

I park the Jeep in front of the office at Zona Rio Apartments at a little after 1:00 pm, happy to see the announcement that it’s open. While it’s a large apartment complex, my first impression is that I like what I see. “Hello. May I help you gentlemen?” an attractive middle-aged woman asks as she steps from behind her desk to greet us when we enter. I like that she’s professional.

“We’re here to look at Zona Rio Apartments as a possible place to live,” I reply. “If we like what we see, then we would be interested in leasing.”

“Well, you gentlemen are in luck,” she smiles. “We have both one- and two-bedroom units available at this time. Are you students?”

“I’m working on a Ph.D. in geology at the University of Arizona,” I reply, “and Chris is a music major at Pima Community College.”

“How nice,” she says, “A geologist and a musician: an interesting combination for apartment mates.”

“Actually, we’re both musicians,” Chris says.

“Very nice,” she smiles. “Well, Zona Rio Apartments will be a good choice for you gentlemen given that it is located midway between and two miles from each school.”

“May we look around?” I ask.

“Most certainly,” she replies. “Then if you are interested, I can show you the models for the one- and the two-bedroom apartments and discuss leasing details.

“I would suggest that you start here at the clubhouse where we offer our community a billiard table, a small theater for personal viewing and facilities for small parties or get-togethers. Then take a look at the outdoor recreation area where we have a pool, Jacuzzi, barbecue area, sandlot for volleyball and an exercise area for pets being that Zona Rio is pet-friendly. Now have at it, gentlemen. My name is Gretchen.”

“Pleased to meet you, Gretchen,” I reply, shaking her hand. “My name is Callan Jameson.”

“And my name is Christian Villar,” Chris smiles, offering his hand.

“I didn’t know that your given name is Christian,” I say after we leave the office and enter the clubhouse. “I just assumed that it was Christopher.

“Nope. It’s Christian.”

“I like the name Christian. It’s sexy, like you. Nice to meet you, Christian.”

He just smiles, eyes shining.

After touring the community, we’re impressed with what we see; although the facilities appear inadequate for the number of apartments in the community. And there are no exercise facilities, which disappoints us.

“So what do you gentlemen think?” Gretchen asks when we reenter the office.

“We like Zona Rio,” Chris replies. “However the facilities seem rather inadequate for the number of apartments in the community. And there’s no exercise facility, which is something that we looked forward to.”

“Mobility Fitness Institute has gotten good reviews from members of our community at Zona Rio,” she offers. “It’s two and a half miles north of here on Dragoon Street via I-10.”

Chris looks at me, then says, “Thanks. We’ll check it out. So can we see the model apartments?”

“Certainly,” she replies. “Would you gentlemen be interested in the one-bedroom apartment or the two-bedroom apartment? I ask because we have a few gentlemen sharing a one-bedroom apartment.”

“We’d like a two-bedroom apartment, preferably on the third floor,” I reply.

“We have one available,” she replies. “Would you still be interested in seeing the one-bedroom apartment?”

“Yes, please,” Chris replies.

After seeing the models, I pull Chris aside for a private conversation. “Although we’ll be sleeping in one bedroom, I figure that the two-bedroom unit would suit us better because the second bedroom would offer us a study area or a room for some alone time when we need it. Whatever. And the two bedroom apartment is all-around larger.”

“I agree,” he says. “So the two-bedroom it is. Right?”

“That’s my choice,” I smile. “On the third floor so we don’t have to hear people clomping around above us.”

“Right,” he agrees.

“So have you gentlemen come to a decision?” Gretchen asks as we rejoin her.

“We have,” Chris replies. “A two-bedroom on the third floor.”

“Would you like to see the one that is available now?” she asks.

“We would,” I reply.

After seeing the apartment, Chris and I are stoked. It overlooks the pool area, yet it’s far enough away that the associated noise shouldn’t be a problem. And there are a lot of college students from both Pima Community College and U of A in the community. And since Mobility Fitness Institute is only minutes away via I-10, we definitely plan to check it out.

When I tell Gretchen that I’m required to give Palm Shadows Apartments a 30-day notice, she assures us that it isn’t a problem since there is still work to do to get our desired apartment ready for us. All in all, today has been a good day. I just hope that things go smoothly with Chris’ folks when he tells them that he’s going to move in with me.

So we leave Gretchen with an assurance that we’ll be back on Monday afternoon to complete the necessary paperwork and sign the lease.

*      *      *

“We’re so happy to finally meet you,” Chris’ mother gushes as she hugs me tightly. What surprises me is that his father hugs me as well. It’s like as soon as I enter the house I’m like a member of the family. Could it be telling me that they already know, or at least suspect that I’m more than just a friend to their son?

After introductions we all retire to the living room where Chris selects the couch for us and his parents take the opposing chairs. “So Chris has told us so much about you, Callan,” his father says. “Working on a doctorate in geology, teaching geology classes and labs, working at the university mineral museum, and yet you still have time to perform as a musician where he bartends part-time. Quite impressive. Were you raised in Arizona?”

“No, sir. I was raised in Missouri and received my undergraduate degree from the University of Missouri at Rolla. It used to be the Missouri School of Mines.”

“Yes, I know of the school,” he says. “I’m a civil engineer.”

I look at Chris. “You never mentioned that your father’s a civil engineer.”

He just shrugs. “I’m sorry, Dad.”

“Why, Son? It probably never came up as a topic in your conversations. Besides, there are more important things for young men to discuss.”

Like girls? While he didn’t say it, I assume that it’s what he has in mind.

“So how long have you been in Arizona, Callan?” his mother asks.

“Two semesters, ma’am.”

“Are you planning to make teaching at the University of Arizona your career?”

“I haven’t really considered it, ma’am. Research is my focus at this point in my career. And field research experience would make me more valuable as a member of the University staff.”

“Please, my name is Gabriela to you, and my husband’s name is Cruz.”

“I’m sorry, Gabriela, Cruz. I was taught to formally address my elders. It’s a hard habit to break, but I’ll try.”

She smiles.

“So what made you consider the University of Arizona?” Cruz asks. “Which, incidentally, is my alma mater too.”

“I was offered a research grant by the University of Arizona. That, and I find Arizona geology fascinating. Not to mention, the climate attracted me too. Overall, it’s just a really nice place to live.”

“I agree,” Cruz smiles.

“So if your career were to take you elsewhere, would you go?” Gabriela asks.

“It depends. I really like the American West, but I guess I’d go anywhere that I’m wanted and needed. At least for now. My preference is Arizona, though.”

Why is she asking me these questions? A mother’s instinct? She doesn’t want to lose her only child to a new location if he were to follow me? I’m sure that they suspect something between Chris and me.

“So, I should check on supper,” Gabriela says, getting up from the chair. “I’m sure that you boys have worked up an appetite.”

I can’t help thinking that it would have been more apropos this morning when Chris and I actually had worked up an appetite, because vigorous sex can do it like nothing else can.

“So you inspired Chris to take a geology course next semester. You really impressed him, son. I’m happy to see that he has developed an interest in something other than his music. Not that his music is a bad thing. It just doesn’t necessarily earn the kind of money that a career in the sciences or engineering can earn. With music one must be highly dedicated. And, of course, it helps to be in the right place at the right time and know the right people. But I have faith in my son that he will make his music a rewarding and profitable thing. Am I right, Son?”

Chris smiles. “I’ll work hard to make you proud of me, Dad.”

And with that, Chris’ mother steps into the room and informs us that supper is ready.

*      *      *

“Yum, stuffed bell peppers!” I exclaim. “I haven’t had these since before I left home.”

“I use venison rather than hamburger,” Gabriela informs me. “I hope you like them that way.”

“Oh, I’m sure I will. And mashed potatoes and corn? Double yum!”

“Garlic mashed potatoes and freshly husked corn,” she smiles.

“Triple yum!” I exclaim, hoping that I’m not overdoing it. But it’s truly a meal fit for a king. Or did she prepare it specially for her son’s new boyfriend?

In any case, after swallowing a mouthful of stuffed pepper I say, “You’re right, Gabriela. The venison gives it a distinctly exciting taste. My compliments to you.”

She beams in response while her husband smiles. I think they like me.

We talk throughout supper, Chris’ parents wanting to know just about every facet of my life. It convinces me that they strongly suspect that I’m more than just a friend to their son. But they’re cool about it, making me think that maybe Chris is right and they’d take the news about our decision to live together as lovers graciously. Neither parent impresses me as being homophobic. “So I told Callan about game nights,” Chris says, interrupting my thoughts, “and I think I’ve talked him into joining us this evening, his choice of games.”

“Oh, that would be lovely,” his mother gushes. “Game night is a family tradition with us, so welcome to our family, Callan.” That settles it; they do suspect and they’re cool with it.

“Do you have Monopoly?” I ask, directing it to Chris.

“We sure do,” he smiles. And it’s not just an ordinary smile. There is an obvious tell-tale gleam in his eyes as he looks at me. While Chris thinks that he is subtly expressing his feelings for me, it’s really quite obvious.

After supper everyone pitches in to clean up. I help Chris’ father clear the table of dishes while Chris and his mother wash and dry them. I can’t help but feel that Cruz really likes me, the way that he smiles every time he looks at me. I really do feel like I’ve been accepted into this family. “So exactly what do you do as a civil engineer?” I ask him during our second trip to the dining room.

He smiles hugely, obviously happy that I’ve expressed an interest in his profession. “I work for Southwest Engineering, Inc. It is a moderately-sized, local company that provides municipal planning and development services as well as infrastructure design. My specialty is site design, roadway/transportation analysis and design, utility design, and grading and drainage. I’ve worked with geological engineers on numerous occasions, but also have knowledge about the competency and structural characteristics of numerous types of rocks and rock formations in the area.”

“Hm, I know little about the engineering characteristics of rocks because that’s not my forte, but it sounds like you’re a very knowledgeable and busy man, Cruz.”

“And a happy one,” he smiles.

“Yes, I can see that you and Gabriela are very proud of your son. He’s an impressive young man, which is a tribute to you both.”

“Thank you, Callan.”

“I also know how much he loves and respects his parents, because he’s made it evident on numerous occasions.”

“I can see that you’ve become close to my son, and that makes me happy,” he confides. “I think that you’re good for him, Callan.”

WOW! I certainly didn’t see that coming! The look on my face obviously betrays my shocked surprise because his next words are, “I’ve learned much in my life, Callan, and I know what makes my son happy. I would be blind or neglectful if I didn’t see his love and admiration for you in his eyes, as well as yours for him.”

My immediate reaction is that I need to talk to Chris and tell him what his father just confided with me. When I have the opportunity, after we finish cleaning up, I pull him aside and tell him that we need to talk.

“We’re going to get the Monopoly game,” Chris announces. “And I want to show Callan my room.”

“We’ll be at the table, waiting, Son,” his father replies.

As soon as we’re out of earshot of his parents Chris grins. “You really poured it on.”

“It was heartfelt, Chris. Dinner was delicious and your parents are charming. But more importantly, your father knows about you and about us.”

“Which is why I feel obligated to tell them, Callan. Not just that we’re going to live together, but everything—excluding the sex, of course.”

I roll my eyes and smile, giving him a peck on the lips. “I think they have a pretty good idea that it’s similar to the kind of intercourse that a heterosexual people enjoy, Chris, except it’s anal rather than vaginal, which, of course, doesn’t produce offspring.”

He scrunches his face. “I can’t even imagine them thinking that.”

“No,” I smile. “You don’t want to imagine them thinking that.”

He gazes into my eyes and smiles. “Yeah, you’re right, Callan. So, are you okay with me coming out to them and bringing you out along with me when I tell them that we’re boyfriends and that we’re going to be living together?”

“Yeah,” I smile. “I mean, they already know, or at least they strongly suspect that we’re much more than just friends.”

He smiles and pecks me on the lips. “Thanks, Callan. This is really important to me.”

“Yeah, I know, Chris. I feel a lot of love in this house, and our love for one another will only add to it.”

“That’s really profound, Callan,” he smiles, then gives me another peck on the lips. “C’mon, they’re gonna think that we’re up to something naughty if we’re gone much longer.”

*      *      *

“So, I have an announcement,” Chris says as he rolls the dice, then looks at his parents. “You know how much I love you both, but it’s time for me to leave the nest and… well, I’ve discovered another love in my life in Callan and I want to move in with and live with him.” There is no mistaking his breath of relief at the end of his statement. Chris conveyed everything in those two sentences: that he loves his parents, that he’s gay and loves me, and that I’m gay and love him. And he accomplished it all so succinctly and eloquently.

Both parents smile, but it’s his mother who says, “We know, sweetheart. We’ve suspected ever since you met Callan because all we’ve heard about since the day you met him is Callan.”

“Yes, love is a hard thing to hide, Son,” his father adds.

“So, you’re both okay with this? Our love for each other and that we want to live together?”

“Why would we not be, sweetheart?” his mother replies. “It’s so obvious that you two are infatuated with each other and want to go off and make a life of your own together. Though you haven’t known each other for very long, I believe in soulmates and I believe that you’ve found your soulmate in Callan. I also believe that Callan has found his soulmate in you.”

“That was so eloquently conveyed,” I couldn’t help but interrupt. “I feel so… so incredibly emotional at this moment. Please forgive me if I lose it and start crying.” Feeling the tears pool in my eyes, I choke back a sob.

“Hey, it’s okay, babe,” Chris says, bounding out of his chair, then dropping to his knees beside me and embracing me in his arms. “You’re with family now. It’s okay to show your emotions.”

“I… I feel so much love in this house and I… I just can’t help but love you all so much,” I sob. “I mean, who would have thought that the first time I meet you that I would feel something as powerful as this?”

“It’s because we love you too, Callan, and we’re so happy for the both of you,” Gabriela offers.

“And we respect you, Callan,” his father adds. “I think that Chris did well when he found you. And since you don’t have anyone here to speak for you, I’ll do the honors. From what I’ve learned in the short time that I’ve known you, you’re a good, intelligent, industrious and heartfelt young man who did well when you found Chris. We feel honored to have you as a member of our family, Callan.”

No longer able to suppress my emotions, I finally break down and lose it.

*      *      *

“I would never have expected myself to react like that,” I confide to Chris as we lay naked in my bed Sunday night. I had gotten nothing but loving hugs and assurances from both parents that everything would be okay and that they loved me as they would another son. It was Chris who said that what we really needed was for them to love me as his boyfriend, to which they both readily agreed.

The drive home—Chris had to drive—was relatively quiet, my hand resting on his thigh with his hand covering mine the whole way. No radio, no words, just silent thoughts of a truly memorable and wonderful day gone by, my thoughts being how much in love I am with Chris and his family.

And then we have intercourse, me inside Chris, which is without a doubt the most heartfelt, powerfully passionate sex that I’ve ever experienced in my life because all the emotions of earlier and our devout love for one another manifest themselves in my thrusts and his responses to them. And we do it differently this time: in the missionary position so that I can gaze lovingly down into Chris’ beautiful brown eyes as I make heartfelt, passionate love to him.

And then, sooner than I would like, it’s over. I cum profusely, deep into Chris’ bowels as he cums between our bellies, leaving us both exhausted and spent as we lay comfortably nested in the protective cocoon of one another’s arms, ready to confront and conquer another day and whatever it throws at us, because it will be the two of us facing the world now, which makes pretty darn good odds.

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed this, the penultimate chapter of I Will Sing for You. I value my readers and their comments, so please do comment. Thank you.
Copyright © 2019 Arran; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A beautifully written and heartfelt chapter. All emotions shone through perfectly. Callan and Chris relationship has been accepted by Chris’s parents and they are moving in together. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

A beautifully written and heartfelt chapter. All emotions shone through perfectly. Callan and Chris relationship has been accepted by Chris’s parents and they are moving in together. 

Merci beaucoup, Chris! Again, I’m aglow. I really enjoy writing for you guys.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Tonyr said:

You got it Mr. Arran. Incredible chapter. Kudos.

Thank you very much for your kind words, Tonyr. They inspire me.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

When Callan cries, the full force of his emotion becomes real. A lovely, poignant scene.

See, Chris, your parents know! Would that all families be so accepting.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 12/7/2019 at 1:22 PM, travlbug said:

When Callan cries, the full force of his emotion becomes real. A lovely, poignant scene.

See, Chris, your parents know! Would that all families be so accepting.

Thank you for the very kind comment, travlbug.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..