Jump to content
    Biff Spork
  • Author
  • 4,311 Words
  • 666 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Pig-Boy and The Insectorator - 22. Unexpected Guests for Supper

When David was with Zhiv, his process of floating up into the mara had become routine. After closing his eyes, he would lock onto the sensations where he and Zhiv were touching. Then his mind would lift to another level as they opened up to the mara. At first, it was an empty black void. Then he would start to see images, the images of other creatures nearby.

In his bedroom with River, David opened his mind and clasped River’s hand. He tried to see River and to let River see him. It was like swimming in a darkness so complete, nothing was visible. While moving into the blackness, David kept reaching out, trying to touch River inside.

David felt River’s hand clutch his own. At the same instant, he saw an image of River sitting at the base of a ponderosa pine. The image wavered and faded, then returned. Then Zhiv’s signature image came into focus, with a strong feeling of his presence.

River shot up on the bed. “Oh!” He rubbed his eyes and looked around the room. “I’m sorry. I was kinda dreamin’, and I thought somebody came into the room.”

“Tell me what you saw, what you felt.”

“It’s dumb.”

“Don’t worry. Just tell me.”

“First, I was thinking it was weird to be lying on a bed with you and holding hands. Like it was queer or something. I mean, I had a boner, and so did you.”

“But then?”

“But then I decided not to worry about that, and do like you said. I tried to watch the pictures that were in my mind. There were lots of pictures, mostly stuff I saw or did today. I remembered when I went to the bike store in the mall and then seeing your mom at the front door. But there was one picture that came and went a couple of times — a lake with trees around it. Fish were jumping in the lake, and you were sitting there naked.”

“How did you feel?”

“I felt good. Happy. And it seemed a little like we were together there, just for a second. The feeling came and went, but it was all good.”

“What happened then?”

“I felt like you were with me in my mind. Then it was like another person was here, watching us, and I got scared and jumped up.”

“Did you see anything when you felt the other person?”

“Yeah, another weird picture, just for a second or two. It was a kid sitting on a rock. I couldn’t see his face, only his back. That’s all I remember.”

“Is that why you sat up?”

“Yeah, the feeling of another person here with us was so strong, like I could just about touch him. When I opened my eyes, it surprised me there was nobody here except you and me. It felt okay. It wasn’t bad, but it was such a strong feeling — that’s what scared me.”

The boys sat without speaking for a minute. They heard people arriving downstairs, laughing and joking as they entered the house.

River pressed David’s hand. “How about you? Did you feel that, too?”

“Yeah. We don’t have time to go into details right now, but you’re right; it’s all good. You’re a natural. We’ll do it again, maybe if you can come over tomorrow. I’ll try to get home a bit earlier.”

“That’d be great, David. I liked it.”

David walked over to the window and looked down to the driveway. A cab-over camper had parked behind his father’s car. He threw River’s T-shirt to him and changed into the longer shorts and T-shirt he had laid out earlier.

“Boys!” Doreen’s voice came from the foot of the stairs. “It’s suppertime.”

River started towards the door.

David said, “Wait a sec. C’mere.”

They walked toward each other.

“I like to hug people I like.” David wrapped his arms around River. River hugged him back.

David pushed away from River and smiled. “Our first hug!”

“Nobody hugs me anymore, except your mom hugged me yesterday. I like hugging.”

“Not surprising. She’s a great hugger.”

River followed David downstairs with his fingers crossed behind his back. He wished that ‘first hug’ implied there might be many more.

There was another woman helping Doreen in the kitchen when the boys entered.

Doreen looked up and said, “Boys, this is Celia Duffy. Celia, this is River Jameson, and my son, David.”

Celia looked at River and said, “Hi River.” Her eyes flicked over to David and widened. Her mouth dropped open. Then she recovered and held out her hand. “Hi David. I’m very happy to meet you.”

“David, there’s a bottle of non-alcoholic apple cider in the fridge for you boys to drink. We’re drinking wine.” Doreen held up her glass and took a sip. “We’re gonna eat outside tonight. It’s too hot to sit in the dining room.”

Pete was sitting at a circular outdoors dining table he had set up on the patio. As the boys seated themselves, he introduced them to the other man at the table. “Boys, this is Hector Sanchez. Doctor Sanchez is a professor at State. The black-haired one is David and the other is River.”

“David McAdam?” Hector appeared surprised and confused. He stared at David, then at River.

“Yeah. He’s mine,” said Pete. “The other one’s his friend, River Jameson.”

“Hi David. Hi River. It’s nice to see you again.” He turned to Pete. “I’ve met River before.” To David and River, he said, “Boys, please just call me Hector. ‘Doctor’ is way too formal.” Hector’s mind was racing. David McAdam was the boy in the gravel pit with River and Jude, according to Jude. The black-haired boy was also the boy who had lolled on the back of the black stallion in Jana's high mountain meadow.

“Hector and I will be working together for a while now,” said Pete.

“The Mafia has taken control of local government and is setting up a string of illegal gambling dens! And you guys are gonna take them down! Wow Dad!”

Pete and Hector laughed.

“I wish!” said Pete. “No, this is weirder. It’s about animals. There’s a lot of unusual animal behavior lately. Hector and I have been looking into it from different angles. Now we'll be working on it together.”

“Like wild animals?” asked David.

“Wild and domesticated animals. Insects, too,” said Hector. “That’s how I know River. I interviewed him about when he was attacked in the gravel pit. It’s a very interesting incident. Every time I talk to someone about it, I learn something new.” Hector looked at David as if he were expecting him to say something. He switched his gaze to River, who looked studiously in another direction. Hector smiled. “There’s so much we don’t know. We see something, and then we find we’ve only seen the surface. When we look deeper, it turns out to be quite different from our first impressions.”

“Hector and I have both come up with the same idea,” said Pete. “Whatever is causing the animals to act weird came from around here. David, your favorite hangout, Jana Mountain Park, seems to be the center of something that’s making animals act funny. We don’t know what’s causing this, and it’s our job to find out.”

“Do you ever see any unusual animal behavior when you’re in the park?” Hector looked at David intently.

“No. I mean, it’s nice up there. There’s a lot of birds and animals, and they seem pretty tame. I don’t think they see many people.” David sipped his cider.

Hector nodded and said, “Ahhhh,” as if he found David’s answer especially meaningful.

Celia came out with a steaming bowl of spaghetti and set it on the table. Doreen carried a tureen of mushroom marinara. The warm evening air filled with the scents of oregano and basil. A minute later they added a green salad and a cutting board loaded with hot garlic bread.

“Pasta’s kind of a light meal,” said Doreen, “but it’s too hot for anything more substantial.”

Hector and Pete talked about the latest developments — the proposed task force and the plans to search the park. Hector and Celia described the searches they had done. When David heard how they had encountered animal interference, he smiled inside. The couple did not describe their successful climb up the south slope of Jana Mountain. They said nothing about what they had seen when they were above the plateau.

“River, was that your brother who was attacked by birds up on the mountain?” asked Hector.

“Yes, sir.”

“Did he have any idea why those birds attacked him? Did he see anything strange happening up there?”

“No. He said he was just target shooting at cans with his new rifle. Then they started dive-bombing him, and he lit outta there.”

“And it was your family’s pigs that were in that famous trailer truck video?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Your family’s had a rough time lately. I’m sorry about that.”

“Thank you, sir.”

Pete said, “It seems like animals are protecting something on Jana Mountain. Those park wardens who are coming to search the park, should be aware of that. They may run into some opposition when they start searching.”

“When are they gonna search the park?” asked David.

“It’ll take a while for them to assemble, and then another day or two to plan their search. It’s not an emergency, like a missing hiker would be, so there’s no rush — probably nothing happening for week or so.”

Doreen served cashew ice cream for dessert.

Celia finished her ice cream with a sigh of satisfaction. A wasp landed on the table beside her bowl. She gave it a hard tap with her spoon. It jerked in a death convulsion then lay still. Within seconds, an angry buzzing filled the air around the table. Hundreds of yellow-jacket wasps menaced the diners. Most circled around Celia.

David stood up. “Don’t move! Don’t anybody move!” His voice was electric with command. There was an abstracted, distant expression on his face, as if he was looking at something the rest of them could not see. He held out his slim brown arms, the palms of his hands facing up, open and inviting. Wasps landed on him until a dense mat of black and yellow bodies covered his bare limbs. They raised and lowered their abdomens, pulsing as if preparing to strike. Many of the insects crawled over his face and neck.

Doreen whimpered.

“Don’t worry, Mom. They won’t hurt me.”

The last wasp landed on David’s cheek. No one moved or spoke. He stepped away from the table and pointed his wasp-covered arms at a distant tree. One wasp lifted off and flew away. Others followed in greater numbers, until none remained.

David turned back to his parents and their guests. “Ms. Duffy, please don’t kill any more wasps. I don’t know if I could do that again.” He turned to River. “Hey, let’s go for that bike ride now.” David looked around the table. All the adults were wide-eyed and speechless. David continued, “It was nice to meet you, Hector and Ms. Duffy. Mom, the supper was great. I’m gonna let River have a test drive on my e-bike now. He’s been thinking about getting one.”

“Honey?” said Doreen.

“Mom!” David looked at Doreen with a disapproving expression on his face.

“Sorry, Muscles!”

“Mom?”

“Please be careful.” Two tears ran down her cheeks.

“Don’t worry, Mom.” David turned to River. “C’mon, Riv. Let’s go.”

River stood up. “Yeah, nice to meet you. Thanks for another fabulous supper, Mrs. McAdam. You’re the best.” He turned to Pete. “You, too, sir. Thanks for letting me come here and treating me so good.”

When the boys had gone into the house, Pete snickered. “Muscles?”

“Yeah.” Doreen sniffled and laughed. “He asked me the other night not to call him ‘Honey’ any more. He said ‘Honey’ wasn’t vegan, and he wanted a more manly nickname, like ‘Muscles.’”

The boys rode out of the garage and down the driveway. The adults seated around the table exchanged glances.

“Hey, Muscles!” shouted Pete.

David looked back.

“Be back before dark.”

“Okay, Dad.”

“I don’t believe what just happened,” said Celia.

“That was amazing!” said Hector,.

Pete grinned. “Yeah, he’s some kid, isn’t he?” He wrapped an arm around Doreen. “Maybe we should try for another?”

“God!” said Doreen. “I’ve never prayed so hard in all my life as when he had all those wasps on him.”

Hector faced Pete. “We’ve got to find out how he did that. We’ve got to find out what’s going on.”

“I think for now we should just be thankful we’re all sitting here unharmed. And it’s thanks to him.” Pete paused. “We just had our own extreme animal event, but Hector, this one is a family matter. It’s not something for the task force or the Governor or anybody else. I have no idea how he did that, but it’s something for me and Doreen to look into. He’s our boy and we love him.”

Hector looked at Celia. She shook her head in a movement so small nobody else noticed. He answered Pete, “Yeah, of course. You’re absolutely right. I didn’t mean to trespass on your prerogatives as parents. But what he did with those wasps was incredible, unbelievable. He’s an amazing boy. I mean, he said ‘Don’t move!’ and we all froze. None of us thought to argue with him or disobey him.”

“I’ve seen one other boy who could do that, who spoke like that, who looked like that,” said Pete.

“It was Sol, wasn’t it?” said Celia. “Sol Mundy.”

“Yeah,” said Pete. “The last pig rescue he did. He was sitting on that horse talking to the sheriff. He had that same air of being up above all this stuff, that air of command, like he could see a bigger picture.”

“Maybe he can,” said Doreen.

~~~

When they reached the bike trail leading to the lake, David pulled over. “Let’s switch bikes now.”

River laid his bike down. “Can we sit down and talk for a minute?”

“Sure.”

They sat down on the grass verge of the trail.

“David, you just saved a bunch of people from getting attacked by wasps. I’ve wondered how Jude and me got stung and pecked, and you didn’t, but what you did back there goes way beyond that.”

“I wish I hadn’t done it. Now I’m gonna have to answer a whole lot of questions that I don’t want to answer.”

“David! You’ve got powers!” River grinned. “How did you do that?”

“You can probably learn to do it, River. It’s part of the mind-meld thing.”

“Wow! The way you made those wasps stop buzzing around and land on you. Then you ordered them to fly away, and they did. It was like magic.”

“You don’t understand, River. Listen. I didn’t make the wasps do anything. I didn’t order them to fly away. I asked them to visit me. I begged them not to sting anyone. I asked them to fly away from the yard. I couldn’t order them to do anything. Every one of those wasps is a person and deserves respect. They have their own lives and make their own decisions.

“You saw the way that woman killed that wasp with her spoon. She just snuffed it out without thinking about it. I felt it, in the mind-meld. I felt it dying. I felt its sadness that its life was over. The wasps knew I felt it. When I pleaded with them not to sting anyone, they agreed. They didn’t have to agree.”

David did not add that the wasps nearly did not agree. They were particularly ready to sting Celia Duffy, battle ready. If he had not interceded, two hundred wasps would have injected her with venom. She might have survived.

“River, if you learn how to do this with me, you’ll feel their pain, too. Every little bug and bird wants to live, to enjoy its life. Pigs and cows, too. All the animals. To really be with them, to feel with them, is wonderful. In a way, it’s a power, but it has a price too.” David rose and mounted River's bike. “C’mon, let’s ride for a while. I need to stop thinking about stuff. I’ve set the e-bike controls to how I usually ride it. I’ll explain as we go. Just get on it and ride like normal. It’s easy.”

“Okay, but I wanna be your sidekick. All the good super-heroes have a sidekick, and I’m applying for the job. You also need a name, a super-hero name, like ‘Bug-Boy.’ Or ‘Wasp Whisperer.’”

“Shut- up!”

“The Insectorator! Yeah! That’s it! The Insectorator! And uniforms! We need uniforms. Spandex! In black and yellow stripes, like wasps. The sidekick’s name could be…”

“Asshole!” David pedaled ahead.

River accelerated and felt the e-bike pedal assist kick in. He came abreast of David. “David, I’m dying from suspense. Please tell me. Can you fly? And how do you turn on the X-ray vision? What’s our back-story? Did you get stung by a radioactive wasp? Is that the secret?”

David laughed. “You wanna know what your side-kick name is? It’s ‘Asshole.’”

“Yahoo! I’m the sidekick!” River laughed with satisfaction.

“Yeah, okay, but whenever I call ‘Asshole’ you have to come running.”

“Okay, but you have to ask with respect. I’m a person, you know. I want to enjoy my life too.”

“Asshole, will you please shut up? Pleeeeeeease?”

~~~

Hector and Celia sat in the cab of his truck after they arrived at the campground. Hector was thinking out loud.

“I think it’s the difference between sympathy and empathy. You and me, we’re sympathetic. When we see anything suffering, we feel sorry for it, but we remain detached. But when David or Sol sees anything suffering, they suffer with it. That’s empathy, when you share the suffering of others. That’s true compassion. Those boys have locked into it. That’s what gives them that special relationship with animals.”

“That’s a good explanation,” Celia said, “but what I learned from this evening is that I need to wake up. It wouldn’t have happened if I didn’t whack that wasp without thinking. That was a stupid, thoughtless thing to do.”

“I happened to be looking at David when you swatted that wasp. He wasn’t watching you. But when the wasp died, he gave an involuntary jerk. Immediately, he glanced over to the dead wasp. I’m sure he already knew what had happened. He only looked over for confirmation.”

“At least, my co-conspirator, we now know how to contact those boys. All we have to do is talk to David.” Celia left the rest of her thought hanging.

Hector picked it up. “But when we were talking, before the wasp thing, he wasn’t giving anything away. He may not want to admit he and Sol are friends. He may not want to tell us anything at all, and there’s no way we can make him.”

“I guess we’ll have to sleep on it.”

“Yeah. Celia, I feel like we’ve had a glimpse of a fabulous treasure, but we have to be very careful how we approach it. It could disappear in the blink of an eye if we’re not sensitive and careful. Something big is happening. I don’t know what it is, but we’re closer to it than anyone on earth, except those boys. They’re at the very heart of it.”

~~~

Pete scraped the last plate and loaded it into the dishwasher. Doreen put the left-over marinara sauce and spaghetti into the fridge.

Pete said, “When David gets back, I want to have a talk with him.”

“You too? I was planning on asking our dear boy a few questions.” Doreen laughed.

“No, I mean I want to talk to him myself, first. It’s something I should have done years ago. I realized it earlier today. It’s something between him and me. I have to make it right, by myself, if possible. Then we can talk about what happened tonight. Okay?”

“Oh, talk about the wasp thing? You noticed that? It was a little unusual, wasn’t it?”

Pete laughed. “It’s hard to talk about it, isn’t it? It would be easier to pretend it never happened. Because things like that don’t happen, can’t happen.”

“It’s hard, Pete, because there’s nothing in any parenting book about something like this. I mean, we’re all sane, normal adults sitting around a table on the back patio. Then a young boy, our young boy, does something so magical that, if we hadn’t seen it, we’d never believe it. It’s like he’s Harry Potter or something, and I’m feeling like a muggle. Oh, Pete, I loved him so much when he said, ‘Don’t worry, Mom. They won’t hurt me.’ Even though he was busy, life-and-death busy, he still thought about how I was feeling.”

They heard the garage door closing. David came into the kitchen and greeted them before racing up to his bedroom.

David was looking at his laptop when Pete knocked on his open bedroom door. As usual in the evening, he had changed into pajama shorts. He smiled at his father and invited him in.

Pete sat on his son’s bed. David turned in his desk chair to face him.

“David, I’ve been doing some thinking.”

“What’s up, Dad?”

Pete took a deep breath. “Do you remember when you and I went fishing? In a boat, on Jana Lake? This was a long time ago.”

“Yeah,” said David. “I was just a little kid, maybe seven or eight.”

“I caught a trout and whacked it with an oar. Then I made you watch it flopping around until it died.”

“Yeah.”

“At the time, you said I did a bad thing.” Pete looked into David’s eyes. “It’s taken me a long time to see that, to see that you were right. It was a bad thing to kill that fish. It was a bad thing to make you watch that. I’m here to say I’m sorry. I’m asking you to forgive me, please.”

David got down from his chair and knelt between his father’s knees. He took his father’s hands in his and kissed them. Then he put his head down in Pete’s lap and put Pete’s hands over his head. “I know you’ve changed your mind about that kind of thing, Dad,” he said. “You were doing what you thought was right. I didn’t understand that for a long time, but I understand it now.” He wrapped his arms around his father’s waist. “You’re my dad and I love you.”

“So, it’s okay?”

“Yeah, Dad. It’s okay.”

“Thank you, David. I love you, too,” said Pete. They stayed in a comfortable silence for a minute. “Don’t your knees kinda hurt when you kneel like that?”

“Yeah,” laughed David. “A bit.” He got up and sat on the bed beside his father. He took a deep breath. “There’s something I’ve been wanting to tell you about too.” He felt breathless and again inhaled deeply.

Pete hugged him with one arm and said, “It’s about that boy, isn’t it? That boy up the mountain, that boy who’s got the whole world looking at him, naked as the day he was born. It’s him you meant, isn’t it? When you asked me, ‘What if it’s a boy?’”

“Did Mom tell you? I mean, it’s okay if she did. I understand.”

“No, I figured it out myself,” said Pete. “C’mon, two thirteen-year-old vegan boys on one mountain? Not hard to guess you got to know each other. I’m glad you decided to tell me about him. I’m listening.”

David hugged his father. “But I’m not gonna tell you everything, Dad. Some of it is his secret and not for me to talk about. But I’ll tell you what I can.”

“Go ahead. I’m listening.”

“You won’t believe most of it, Dad. But that’s okay,” said David. “I know you and mom love me, even if you think I’m nuttier than a fruitcake.” Then he started from the first day he met Zhiv.

After a few sentences, Pete interrupted him. “Hold it, does Doreen know all this?”

“Only a little bit,” said David.

“Let’s go downstairs, and you can tell both of us, so we both know what’s going on with our favorite son.”

A minute later, David stood in front of his parents where they had seated themselves on the couch. He leaned over and pushed them together. Then he wedged himself between them. With his mom’s hand in his left hand and his dad’s hand in his right, he cleared his throat and said, “Once upon a time…”

Two hours later, David said, “So that’s how I talked to the wasps.”

Pete, Doreen, and David sat quietly for a few minutes. Pete looked over David’s head at Doreen. David’s head lolled on her shoulder. His eyes were closed.

She whispered. “He’s asleep.”

“It was a big day for a little man.” Pete eased himself around and slid his arms under his son’s legs and shoulders. He lifted David up, surprised at how light he was, and carried him upstairs to his bedroom. Doreen followed. She pulled the sheet back. Pete laid the boy in his bed. He kissed David’s forehead. Doreen added her soft kiss to his. They stood back and looked proudly down on him. He snuffled in his sleep and rolled onto his side.

“Oh, Pete! Isn’t he wonderful?”

“Yeah. He’s the best!”

They tiptoed from the room.

When they had settled in their own bed, Doreen said, “Do we want to talk about what he told us tonight? About what he did tonight?”

“Let’s not. Let’s just accept it for now.”

Copyright © 2023 Biff Spork; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 14
I write in order to be read, and I hunger for feedback - negative, positive, or indifferent. Please share your thoughts on this story in a review, a comment or send me a personal message. I will reply.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

David is now out to his parents with both his boyfriend and the Mara.  That’s a big step. And River named him and is his sidekick.  Another day of connecting with River in the Mara, and then possibly them meeting with Zhiv.  Hopefully Hector and Celia will help protect the boys too. River may also come into a lot of pain being on the pig farm, and have to escape there, or possibly free the pigs?

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

River is experiencing what it means to be a happy boy and is revelling in the experience. Who else would be so happy to be a super-hero's sidekick named Asshole, albeit a super-hero he had the honour of naming 'The Insectorator'.

David got his answer, not only did he connect with River in the mara, Zhiv did also. He, River, has finally found the family he has yearned for since his mother's death, a family who has readily accepted him "warts and all".  I believe River will be a source of great comfort to David in the turbulent times ahead, times in which I fear Zhiv will not survive.

Pete apologised to David for his part in the "trout incident" which led to David becoming a vegan. Pete is a changed man, a man with such empathy now. I believe both he and Doreen will move heaven and earth to protect their beloved David and also Zhiv now they know what he means to David. I was also very impressed when Pete, very politely, told Hector to back off in questioning David regarding his extraordinary abilities to communicate with the animals as demonstrated during the "wasp incident". Respect for Hector too when he readily accepted Pete's stance.

An enjoyable chapter @Biff Spork, one which challenged me and made me examine my attitude towards, and treatment of, insects. I am proud to say I do not intentionally kill flies, ants or cockroaches, although I do not stop my cats from killing the latter. I have no such compunction towards mosquitoes and fleas though. I will gladly murder mosquitoes and have easily and joyfully killed fleas in the past when any of my cats have been afflicted with them. I would also have no compunction killing ticks if I ever found one on my cats. My current feline family have fortunately never had fleas or ticks as they are indoor cats, who only have access to the outside world of the terrace on the upper floor of my apartment, but only when I am home.

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Biff, I know I am repeating myself, but your story is so magical and inspiring upon rereading it. Your fan, Rick

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Well this chapter answers one of my earlier questions. The one where I pondered who (or what) the insectorator in the story' title might be.

The boys now appear to have at least four adults on their side; David's parents, Hector and Celia. The question remains as to whether that will be enough in the battle (war?) to come.

  • Like 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..