Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 3,749 Words
  • 3,896 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Tragic Love - 2. Chapter 2 – A Time for Surprises

The next two days went pretty much the same, with David being the same sweet, lovable, thoughtful kid. There were no problems or no surprises until the end of P.E. class. Once the class was over, we all headed into the locker room and prepared to take our showers. I kind of held back, since I figured it would be best if I was the last one in the shower and took precautions not to look at any of the naked adolescent bodies roaming so freely back and forth.

David, however, seemed to be waiting for me. Sweet, but not what I needed. Out of everyone in my class, he’s the one that would probably cause me to get the stiffest.

“Come on, slowpoke,” he urged. “We don’t want to be late for our next class, do we?”

“No, I won’t be,” I said, as I watched him grab his towel and walk away.

By the time I reached the shower there were only a couple of other guys and David left in there. The other two weren’t that attractive, so there wasn’t much of a problem ignoring them. I walked to the end showerhead, on the opposite wall from David, and started to lather up. After the other two boys left, David moved over to the showerhead next to mine.

“What’s up, bud, you mad at me?” he asked, once he’d moved closer.

“No, I was just trying to give you enough room,” I offered, lamely.

“Well, I don’t need a lot of room and we can talk to each better this way,” he pointed out.

I held my breath and tried not to look, but I just couldn’t resist the temptation. While rinsing the shampoo from my hair, I glanced over to see David’s boy meat and, oh, what a sight. It was beautiful. His penis was about 3.5” [9 cm] soft and circumcised, with his circumcision scar going around the shaft about an inch below the lovely, pink head. My knees suddenly got weak and my own cock started to twitch and spring to life. I turned toward the wall to keep David from noticing my predicament, while I finished rinsing my hair. As soon as the last bit of shampoo was gone from my scalp, I hurried out of there, grabbed my towel and dried off while facing away from everyone, before I wrapped the towel around my waist and took off for my locker.

“Hey, wait up,” David yelled, as he finished turning off his shower. “My, my, we suddenly got in a big hurry, didn’t we?”

“Uh, yeah. I guess I just realized the time,” I said, as he stood next to me, drying himself.

I had managed to get my briefs on before he arrived at his locker, but they didn’t seem to be concealing the problem I hoped they would. Since I wasn’t sure what else I could do to maintain my modesty, I laid my towel over my lap, before I started to shove my feet down the legs of my jeans. Then, I pulled them up as quickly as I could and fastened the snap, before I rummaged through the locker for my shirt.

My boner was just starting to shrink back to its normal size when I closed the locker door and noticed David facing me, completely naked. He was just starting to put his legs through a pair of dark blue bikini briefs, so once again, my tool started to bolt to life. In a hasty effort to solve my problem, I didn’t tuck in my shirt, since I hoped it would conceal my reemerging problem.

“You better hurry,” I said to David, while trying to only look at his face. “The bell will probably ring any second now.”

“Yeah, you’re right, but I can throw my clothes on really fast,” he reasoned. “I’ve had plenty of practice.”

I wasn’t sure what David might be hinting at with that comment, but I turned to leave as the bell echoed through the tiled locker room.

“Billy, wait up,” he pleaded. “I only have to tie my shoes. See, I’m done. So, what do we have next?”

I was shocked at how quickly he had gotten dressed after how slowly he had been going earlier. Now, we walked side by side toward social studies class.

“Hey, Billy. Did you remember to ask your mom if you could come over after school today?” David wanted to know.

“Yeah, she said it would be all right,” I answered, “but I have to be home before dark. That should give us a couple of hours to have some fun. She also thought you were pretty special for offering to give me your old bike to ride home and says we’re going to have to figure out something special we can do for you now.”

“That’s not necessary, really,” David protested. “I’m just glad I can help.”

“I know, but my family doesn’t like to take charity, so I have to do something to sort of pay you back,” I explained.

“Hey, it’s not charity, man,” David objected. “It’s a gift for my best bud, because you’ve been so nice to me. I guess I’m just paying you back for being so helpful and showing me around.”

“That was nothing and I didn’t do much,” I countered, since I thought he was making too much out of what I did.

“That’s what you think, but I would have been pretty lonely if you hadn’t been so nice and friendly,” he pointed out. “So, as far as I’m concerned, we’re even. Ok?”

“I don’t think Mom will see it that way,” I stated, “but for you and me, well I guess we’re even then.”

“Great. I can’t wait until we head to my place now,” he added, while giving me a wink.

The rest of the afternoon seemed to drag on, like they always do when you have something special planned. I was excited about the idea of being alone with David at his house, but yet I was a little scared about it too. I mean, he probably lives in a big fancy house and I’m not used to that, so I hope I don’t do anything wrong. I also don’t know if his father is going to be there with us. I was still wondering about these things when the school day finally came to an end, and just as soon as the last bell rang, David grabbed me by the arm and started dragging me out of the building.

“Come on, man, let’s split this place,” he urged, since he seemed to be in a hurry to get to his house.

We exited the building as quickly as we could navigate our way through the sea of other students and then I followed David down the street toward where he lived. It was a lovely afternoon, even more so seeing I was with David, although it was unusually hot for this time of year. It didn’t seem to take us very long to get there though and we were now standing in front of David’s house.

“Here it is… the old homestead,” he announced, as he glanced at me. “Now that you know where I live, you’ll have to come here more often.”

Even though I’d caught on to the subtlety of his last comment, I was too overwhelmed with the structure standing in front of us to respond. His house was probably one of the oldest on the street and most likely one of the original homes before the neighboring structures were added later, but it huge, well maintained and absolutely gorgeous. It was just like the elegant mansions I’d imagined the rich people must reside in and quite different from where I lived.

My grandparents lived in an old farmhouse that had been constructed shortly after the Civil War, although it had been modernized a little since then. It had three bedrooms on the second floor, but all of the rooms were small and the closets were nearly non-existent. From what I was able to tell, they were smaller than the coat closets in most houses.

The kitchen was really old too and was the kind with the old, white enamel sink and the really old cupboards with the thin wooden slats. There was only one bathroom, which was on the first floor, and it had an old claw-foot tub. At one point, someone had added a pipe that ran up from the spigot and served as the shower, but there was also a curtain that surrounded part of the tub for privacy. All of the electrical fixtures were the kind that you’d see in those old movies, from before World War II, and the plumbing was just as ancient. Our entire house would probably fit into a corner of this magnificent palace.

“Come on in and make yourself at home,” David urged, as he unlocked the front door. “Mi casa es su casa.”

I recognized his last comment to mean ‘my home is your home’ and thought he was being extremely gracious.

“Come on, I’ll give you the cheap tour of the place,” David offered, once we were inside. “This is the foyer.”

It was a huge entranceway with a staircase at the far end. The stairway went up the right wall, stopped at a small landing, which went to the left, and then the stairs turned again and came back toward us, leading up to the second floor. Hanging in front of the stairway was a large crystal chandelier that hung down from the twenty-foot high entryway ceiling. Rooms branched off from the hall as David tried to explain what each one was.

“This is my dad’s office, that’s the dining room, back there is the kitchen and next to it is the family room,” he spouted off in rapid succession, before turning toward the other side. “This is the living room and behind the living room is the sun room. Down those stairs is the rec room, but I’ll show you that later. Come on upstairs and I’ll show you the bedrooms.”

The second floor had six really large bedrooms. The master suite was huge and the master bath alone was as big as my grandpa’s living room. The next two bedrooms shared a bath, the same as the two bedrooms farther back. Then we walked into the last bedroom, which David indicated was his. It was nearly as large as the master bedroom and had another small room attached to it, plus it had its own private bath.

“This used to be one of the servants’ quarters,” he explained. “I was told the maid and butler, who worked for one of the previous owners, were married, so this was their living area. There are smaller servants’ quarters on the third floor too.”

“Wow! I’ve never seen anything like this,” I gushed. “This is spectacular, but if there’s only you and your Dad then why do you need such a large place?”

“Dad likes a lot of space,” David explained. “I think he might be claustrophobic or something.”

“Man, I’ve never seen anything like this,” I admitted. “You are really lucky.”

“Yeah, I guess I am, but you can spend as much time here as you want with me,” David offered. “Do you mind if I change into something a little more comfortable and then I’ll show you around outside.”

“Go ahead. It’s your place,” I replied, while wondering why he even bothered to ask.

David smiled and began to undress. I thought maybe he would just take off his pants and shirt, but he took off everything and stood there naked in front of me. Then, he started to rummage through his dresser drawers. Finally, he pulled out a pair of real thin running shorts and slipped them on, without anything underneath, before he put on his running shoes.

“Too damn hot to wear much,” he observed. “Do you want me to lend you something so you can get more comfortable too?”

“Uh, no. I’m fine and I’m not going to be here that long anyway,” I countered, but I was really more concerned about exposing the erection I sprouted after seeing him naked again.

“Suit yourself,” David shot back. “Come on and we’ll go down the backstairs to the family room and then outside.”

I followed David down the rear stairway, through the large family room, out the back door and onto a huge deck. It had a natural redwood finish, with a railing running around most of it, except for where the three different sets of steps led from it. The steps to the right went down to an outdoor bar and barbecue area, which was part of a large stone patio. The stairs straight ahead took you down to a large in-ground pool, which was the largest one I’d ever seen. David, however, took me down the stairway on the left, which led out into his yard.

“Come on. I’ve got one more thing to show you,” he urged, as I followed behind.

I looked around and noticed the huge fence that surrounded the entire backyard and made it very private. I continued to tag along behind David until he stopped in front of a huge, old tree. Then, he turned toward me and pointed up.

“Here it is. My second home,” he announced, indicating the area above us.

When I looked up, I saw an enormous tree house nestled high up in the massive boughs of the tree.

“It’s great, isn’t it?” David asked. “One of the previous owners must have had it built for his children. Come on up. It’s really cool. I spend a lot of my free time there, so it’s all stocked up.”

I followed David as he climbed up the rope ladder that hung down through an opening in the floor. When I reached the top, David gave me a hand getting through the opening, pulled up the rope ladder, dropped the trap door down over the opening and then slid home the dead-bolt lock that prevented anyone else from entering. There was a large open window on each wall, so you could observe the entire area below, but each window had a bamboo curtain over it, to provide complete privacy when you wanted it.

“Pretty neat, huh?” David asked. “I’ve got a table and four chairs here and there are four cots, which I stack on top of each other to save space when they’re not in use. I also have an iPad so I can play music or games and over there is a large battery-operated lantern. In that storage cabinet over there, I keep some of my other supplies… you know, like batteries, first aid kit, tissues and paper towels. I also can put anything else in there that I don’t want others to see, because I keep a padlock on it at all times.”

With that pronouncement, David began to dial the numbers into the combination lock to open it. Once it was undone, he grabbed something inside and held it up to my face.

“What do you think this is?” he asked, while holding up a clear bottle partially filled with a white, creamy substance in front of my eyes.

“Ummm, I don’t know,” I said, since I didn’t want to tell him what I thought it looked like.

“Come on, man. What do you think it is?” David insisted.

“I told you I don’t know, but I know what it looks like,” I answered, although I regretted those words just as soon as they slipped out of my mouth.

“Well then, what does it look like?” David pressed, since he wasn’t about to relent.

I stammered and stuttered trying not to answer, but David kept egging me on.

“Ok, it looks like you jerked off in that bottle.” I finally told him.

David started laughing hysterically and then looked me in the eye.

“It’s only hand cream, but I knew you’d think that,” David replied, in between giggles, and then hesitated a moment before he continued. “Do you ever jerk off, Billy?”

I guess I must have started blushing, because David looked at my face and started laughing again.

“Well?” he pressed.

“Yeah. All guys do, don’t they?” I admitted.

I wasn’t going to answer him, but I knew he wasn’t going to let me duck this question either, so I gave in. After saying this, however, I looked into those big brown eyes and waited for him to answer my question.

“Yes, of course they do, it’s just that some of them do it more often than others,” he conceded. “How often do you do it, Billy?”

I must have blushed again, because I thought he was getting really personal, but he just stood there, waiting for my reply.

“I guess nearly every night,” I finally answered. “How about you?”

“I guess about the same, unless something gets me really horny,” he confessed. “You know, kind of like you got in the shower earlier.”

“What do you mean?” I challenged defensively, since I’d hoped he hadn’t noticed it earlier when I boned up.

“I saw you sprouting wood before you got out of the shower,” he confirmed. “Did you get that way from looking at me?”

Now, I was really blushing and stammering, because I didn’t know what to say. Oh, God! I was certain I was going to lose my new best friend if I admitted that he turned me on. I didn’t want to answer, so I turned my back to David, as tears began to stream down my cheeks and my lungs strained for air.

David came up behind me, wrapped his arms around my chest and put his head on my shoulder.

“It’s ok, man. I understand,” he stated soothingly. “You turn me on too.”

After making this statement, David spun me around, pulled down his thin running shorts and showed me his raging erection. My mouth must have hit the floor, because David reached out, put his right hand under my chin and gently pushed my jaw upward.

“You mean you’re gay?” I shouted without thinking.

“Yep, just like you,” he confirmed.

“But how did you know?” I countered, before once again wishing I’d thought before I spoke.

“Do you remember that first day when I walked into homeroom?” he asked, which made me curious, but I nodded nonetheless. “I looked around the room quickly and saw you sitting there with your mouth wide open, just like it was a minute ago. I knew immediately that you were reacting to me, so that’s why I came to the back and sat next to you.”

“You mean I was that obvious?” I wondered, slightly concerned.

“Not really, but I’d kind of fine-tuned my gaydar in the last place we lived, because there were a lot of homophobes there,” David explained. “I guess you might say I had to find a way to spot others of my kind before I got the shit kicked out of me, if I made a mistake.”

“Oh, God, David. I love you,” I squealed in relief. “I really, really love you. You’re so beautiful, unlike me. I hope you don’t hate me for saying that.”

“I already kind of figured out that you loved me, and I love you too,” David confirmed. “Don’t ever put yourself down though, like you just did, because you’re very handsome. I love every part of you, right down to that lovely piece of meat between your legs.”

Did I just hear him correctly? Did he just say I was handsome? No way! I’m so plain that I don’t even like to look at myself in the mirror. I’m only about 5’3” [160 cm], dirty blond hair and green eyes. My body is pretty firm from working around the farm, but nowhere near as nice as David’s. My penis is smaller than his too, about 3” [8 cm] soft, circumcised and kind of thin. How can he possibly say that I’m handsome?

“David. It’s getting late and I’ve got to go,” I said, changing the conversation. “It will be dark fairly soon.”

“I hope it wasn’t something I said,” he countered, while looking slightly disappointed. “Here, let me give you something so you will keep thinking of me.”

With that, he bent forward, grabbed the back of my neck, pulled my lips toward his and planted the warmest, wettest kiss on my lips. Slowly, he pushed his tongue against my lips and without thinking I opened them and let his tongue in, so he could explore my waiting orifice. After what seemed like hours, David eased back, pulled up his shorts and directed me to follow him. We left the tree house and went directly to his garage, where he pulled out a beautiful green bike, in perfect condition, and offered it to me.

“It’s awesome, David, but I can’t keep this,” I stated, thinking it was far too nice to just give it away. “I’ll just borrow it for a while and then return it later, when I don’t need it any more or when you want it back.”

“No way. It’s yours now. Remember, I told you it was a gift,” he insisted. “Besides, the color matches perfectly with those gorgeous green eyes of yours. You’d better get going though, because I don’t want you to be late. I certainly don’t want to take the chance that your mother won’t let you come back again if you don’t get home on time. I’ll talk to you tomorrow and we can make plans for another visit where we might be able to do something more fun. Now, go get your backpack and out of here.”

I didn’t know what to say, so I merely raced inside, grabbed my backpack and then returned to the garage. After thanking him again and saying goodbye, I hopped on the bike and started to pedal home. Along the way, my mind began racing over many things.

‘What did he say earlier?’ I wondered, as I tried to recall his exact words. ‘Was he hinting that we could do something sexual next time or was that just wishful thinking on my part?’

My mind was going at warp speed for the rest of the night, as I tried to figure out what David might be thinking.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

53 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I am enjoyed this chapter and don't ruin the story for me:rofl:

I'm not trying to.  I just  wanted to make sure you were aware of that fact. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..