Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 3,972 Words
  • 2,265 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Tragic Love - 7. Chapter 7 – A Time for Peace, Hope and Especially Love

Finding the perfect Christmas present for David was my sole obsession for the next month. I felt that I had to find just the right gift to express my love and commitment, so I spent many hours window-shopping and searching aisle after aisle of merchandise in multiple stores. I also watched hour after hour of the shopping channel, but even after putting all of that effort into it, I still didn’t have the slightest idea about what I was going to get him. Time was growing short, since Christmas was the following week, but I still had absolutely no clue as to what I was going to give him, so I was beginning to panic.

The harder and longer I thought about this, the more frustrated I became, because I still had no idea about what I was going to do. I was just about ready to start pulling out my hair and begin screaming when the phone rang.

“Hello?” I snapped into the receiver.

“Billy, it’s me,” the voice answered and I knew it was David. “Look, I want to discuss Christmas with you.”

Oh, great. Here I am without even the smallest idea about his present and he wants to confirm our plans.

“Ok, what do you want to talk about?” I asked, but only half-heartedly.

“Don’t sound so enthused,” he countered, after picking up on my mood.

“Sorry, I was just trying to solve a problem,” I apologized.

“What kind of problem?” David followed.

“Nothing serious,” I lied. “It’s just that I’m drawing a blank.”

“Well good luck with whatever it is,” he commiserated. “Look, Christmas is on Thursday and Dad wants me to go with him to Connecticut to see my grandparents.”

‘Oh, no! Our Christmas is going to be ruined,’ I thought, although I didn’t let David know how I was feeling.

“My dad wants to leave on Wednesday and return on Sunday,” he continued. “I don’t really want to go, but I don’t think my dad is going to give in on this one. Don’t worry though, because we’ll still have the whole next week and New Year’s Eve together. My dad has other plans for New Year and those plans don’t include me. Will it be all right with you if we just spend that time together instead?”

I was still thinking about everything he’d just told me and didn’t respond right away.

“Billy! Billy! Answer me,” he begged. “I know this isn’t what you wanted to hear and it’s not what I wanted either, but I don’t have a choice. I’m being outranked on this, but I’ll make it up to you. I promise. Please, please speak to me. Tell me it’s ok. Tell me that you still love me. Please, Billy.”

“I’m ok, really,” I finally responded. “I was just thinking over what you’d said and trying to figure something out. I love you, David, and the next week will be just fine. Have a good time at your grandparents’ house and don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine. Just have a good time and I’ll count the hours until you return.”

“Thanks for being so supportive,” he stated and then released a sigh of relief. “It means a lot to me to know that you understand the situation this put me in and I promise I’ll make it up to you. Really, I will.”

“You can count on that, because I plan to make sure you do,” I threatened, with a grin. “I’ll see you at school before you leave and we’ll make the rest of our plans then. I love you, hot stuff and don’t worry about this. Stuff like that doesn’t happen to me, because I live with my grandparents. Who knows what it might have been like if I didn’t live with them? I could be calling you instead, to explain a similar situation.”

“Everything you do and say only makes me love you more,” he added. “Thanks again and I’ll see you on Monday. I’ll also see you in my dreams, cannon boy.”

Wow! That little endearment meant he still remembered the first time he’d jacked me off and said I shot like a cannon. Man, he was just so special that I couldn’t stop thinking about him. I stood there still holding the receiver in my hand long after he’d hung up, when Mom walked in and asked me to run a little errand for her.

“Honey. When you’re done on the phone, would you mind running down to the drug store and picking up a couple of things for me?” she asked, while looking at me strangely, since I was holding the receive by my side instead of up to my ear. “Your grandfather has driven over to visit one of his friends in the hospital and I don’t think he’s going to get back until after the store closes.“

“Sure, Mom. No problem,” I agreed. “It will be nice to get out of the house for a while.”

 

“Thanks, honey. Here’s my list and the money,” she said, as she handed me both items. “There should be a couple of dollars left over, so you can get a little something for yourself, if you want.”

I kissed my mom, got on my bike and took off for the store. One of the things that my mom needed was a prescription and the pharmacist said it would take about twenty minutes for him to fill it. Instead of just waiting around there, I made my way up and down the aisles and picked up the other things that she needed and then I just started wandering around the rest of the store. That’s when I saw it and realized I had finally found the perfect gift, at least part of it, for David. I grabbed the item from the shelf and headed back to the pharmacy to get the prescription. After paying for everything, I hopped on my bike and headed back home.

I couldn’t believe my good fortune. After all of the time I’d spent looking for the perfect gift, I go and find it by accident while running an errand for my mother. I guess I’ll have to thank her for sending me to the store in the first place.

I was excited on the way home, as I planned how I was going to present this special gift to my lover. Before I reached the house, I had all of the details worked out in my mind. This was going to be great. Not only was it a perfect surprise, but I’d also be able to honor David’s request and not spend a lot of money on him. I just knew he was going to love it. Now I just had to control myself until the day we exchange our presents.

Christmas week seemed to drag on, except for Christmas Day. I really had a nice time with my family and everyone was in an extremely good mood. I not only had a great time and got some nice presents, but now I only had to hold out for a few more days until my lover returned. It was going to be tough, because I missed him so much, but I was determined to do it.

David and I had agreed that I’d come to his house on the Monday after Christmas, and my Mom and Grandpa had already given me permission to stay until the day after New Year. New Year’s Day was on a Thursday and we wouldn’t be going back to school until the following Monday, so it would give us from Monday morning until Friday afternoon to make up for the time we had been apart. David also promised that I would get to meet his father some time during the week, so this was going to be great!

When Monday finally arrived, I got up early, because I was eager to get going. I had already packed the things I was going to take with me in my backpack, including David’s Christmas present, so I grabbed it and headed downstairs. After downing a quick bite to eat, I placed my arms through the straps, jumped onto my bike and pedaled as fast as I could toward David’s house. My heart was racing as I pulled into his driveway, but it began beating even faster when I saw his front door open and David came running out to greet me. I literally flew to my lover’s side, while eagerly anticipating his reaction when he eventually opened my special gift.

“Man, did I miss you,” David greeted me. “Get in here so we can talk or whatever.”

“I think I prefer the whatever,” I quipped.

He grinned, grabbed my hand and dragged me into his house. We went straight to his room, since some of the domestic help would be in and out of the house over the holidays, to prepare meals, clean up and start taking down the decorations, so we opted for the solitude of his private quarters. As soon as the door closed behind us, David embraced me and smothered me in kisses.

“Hey, big boy, don’t forget to lock the door,” I whispered in his ear.

“Yeah, right. We don’t want any uninvited guests wandering into our party now, do we?” he quipped back.

“Oh, you’ve got a party planned?” I asked, intrigued. “Who’s invited?”

“Just you and me,” he stated. “This is a very small, intimate affair.”

“Speak for yourself, Bud. I’m not bringing anything ‘very small’ to this affair, but I do like the sound of the intimate part,” I jested.

 

“Yeah, yeah. The last time I looked, yours was smaller than mine,” he teased.

“Oh, you’re one of those, are you?” I commented, while feigning a hurt expression on my face. “I guess we’re just going to have to compare then, to see if you’re right.”

“I’d love to oblige you, but we haven’t got time for you to do that now,” he replied, “at least not yet. That’s because I want to give you a little something I found. It’s something I think you’re going to enjoy.”

“Well, you probably found it in your pants, right where it has always been, but I’m still looking forward to getting it,” I joked.

“No, dummy. I’m talking about a little Christmas gift I bought for you,” he corrected. “Don’t play around and spoil the moment.”

“Sorry. You know I can’t resist playing off you… or on you… or with you for that matter.”

“Enough,” David hissed, as he reached into one of his dresser drawers and pulled out a small, elaborately wrapped package and handed it to me. “Merry Christmas to a bad little boy from his Santa Claus.”

I hesitantly unwrapped the gift, because I was unsure if I wanted to destroy the beautiful wrapping job. Once I extracted what was under the paper, I found a small jewelry box. My hands started to tremble, because it looked as if it was from one of those really expensive jewelry stores. When I lifted the lid, I discovered a thin gold chain that had two small, gold charms dangling from it. I carefully inspected the charms and they appeared to be identical. The each looked like an ancient man carrying a clay jug and each one was inlaid with a purple stone.

“If you’re wondering what those are, they’re our zodiac signs. We’re both Aquarius, the water carrier, and the small stone is an amethyst, which is our birthstone. On the opposite side I had our initials engraved, mine on one and yours on the other. When you wear this around your neck, it will allow both of our signs to be nestled close to your heart, a place where I always want to stay. I had an identical chain made for me, so I could do the same.”

With that, he reached under his shirt and withdrew his chain to confirm what he had just told me. I was very nearly in tears by the time he finished and threw my arms around his neck, as I squeezed for all I was worth.

“I love the present, but I can’t accept it,” I confessed. “You spent far too much money for it and I would feel guilty taking it. You told me not to spend a lot on you and I honored your request. Although your gift comes from the heart, my gift pales next to yours.”

“Never! The money spent of it is not the important thing, because it’s the thought that counts,” he protested. “I could spend more money on you because my dad has a really good job. You don’t have that advantage, so you will accept this from me. I know I’ll treasure your gift just as much as I hope you’ll treasure mine.”

I hugged David again and then started kissing him all over his face. God, how could one boy make me so happy and how was I lucky enough to find him? Maybe God really does love me, and if I do say so myself, he has a wonderful way of showing it.

Unfortunately, I knew it was now time for me to produce my measly offering, so I grabbed my backpack, reached into it and extracted a small, hastily wrapped package. I then handed it David, almost embarrassed when compared to what he had just given me. He ripped the paper off to get at his prize, looked at it quizzically and then stared at me.

“It’s only the first part of your present,” I explained, sheepishly. “The second part is what you’ve wanted for a long time.”

He looked even more confused than before, as he concentrated on my words. Then, as if a light bulb had been turned on in his head, he smiled a wicked smile and spoke.

“You mean…?”

“That’s exactly what I mean,” I said before he could finish. “I’ve decided that I want you to make love to me.”

David began to jump up and down first, before he started racing around the room like a kid in a candy store. If you think about his reaction, it was pretty much the same thing, because David was about to get the one treat that he desired the most. With a look of anticipation in his eyes, he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him, so he could start hugging me with all of the enthusiasm he could muster. He also kept thanking me over and over again, almost to the point of sheer annoyance, but I understood his delight. I guess I had been correct and this was the perfect gift for him.

After telling him to do nothing except watch, I started to undress, while attempting to make it appear as if I was doing a striptease for his benefit, until I shed my last article of clothing, my briefs. Then, I walked over to where he stood and began undressing him as well, while doing my best to savor every second of it, while also making sure he was enjoying it too. When I finally had David as naked as the day he was born, I pulled him onto the bed and whispered “Merry Christmas” into his ear.

I then attacked his body like a hungry dog, as I licked, nibbled and sucked on every surface in sight. David was doing the same to me, when I reached out for the bottle of baby oil that David had just unwrapped. After I opened the cap, I poured a generous amount into David’s hand and then even more into mine.

“I’ll lube the piston while you grease the crankcase,” I suggested.

I hoped he understood what I meant, and he did, so I guess I didn’t have to worry. When we were both slicked up, I gave him the command.

“Okay, sucker. Assume the position,” I announced.

“Which position?” he wondered.

I thought for a moment, before I realized there certainly was more than one way to do the deed, as we’d witnessed in the pictures and videos on the Internet, so I quickly made my choice. Then, I laid on my back in the middle of the bed, and slid a pillow under my butt, to make it easier for him to enter me. I then pulled my knees back to my chest and flashed a pleading glance at my lover. I choose this position because I wanted to witness every second of this once in a lifetime moment and observe everything David was doing. I wanted to savor every wonderful expression that crossed his face and revel in every exquisite pleasure he received from my gift.

“Do you know which position now?” I asked, jokingly.

I didn’t have to say any more, because David sprang into place and started to probe my rectum with the oily fingers he had used before. First he slid one, then two, and finally three fingers into my rectum to loosen me up. After he twirled the triple digits around in my chute, I knew I was ready and told him so.

“I’m not going to get any looser than this,” I informed him. “Do it now, because I want to feel you inside me.”

David quickly positioned his stiff penis against my puckered hole and slowly added pressure until his dickhead popped past the muscular ring and slipped into my virgin rectum. I moaned slightly, more in pleasure than in pain, but David froze in place until I signaled him to continue. After receiving my reassurance that he wasn’t hurting me, he pushed his penis steadily forward and into my tunnel of love until his soft, curly pubic hairs were gently brushing against my butt cheeks. He then paused briefly, but I wasn’t sure if he did this to give me time to adjust or to give himself an opportunity to enjoy the sensation of the soft lining of my insides tightly squeezing his tube of masculinity.

“Man, you sure are tight,” David uttered, breathlessly. “Neither of us ever gripped my pecker so hard before, but boy does it feel good. Are you sure you’re ready for this?”

“Oh, I’m ready, but pecker? When did you start calling it that?” I asked, amused.

“I guess it’s just something I picked up while we were visiting my grandfather,” he responded. “One night he was joking with me and asked if I ever played with my pecker.”

We both laughed after he said this, but I felt it was time to urge him to refocus.

“Don’t forget what you’re doing, big boy,” I prodded. “Ram that hot pecker into me and make me feel it. Move it!”

After a brief hesitation, David started to slide his hard boyhood in and out of my hole. He would withdraw it until only the head remained in me and then he would quickly shove the entire shaft back in, as far as it would go. He kept up a nice, steady rhythm and it felt absolutely wonderful.

“Faster! Harder,” I cried out in delight. “Let me savor everything you have to offer.”

David not only quickened his pace, but he was also breathing deeper and more intensely. Then, he started to utter a series of low growls, which soon turned into moans and then muffled screams of pleasure. He was going like a madman now and attacking my butt with an urgency that neither of us had ever experienced before. After a few minutes of this frantic effort, he made his final thrust and pushed his hot poker as deeply into me as it would go.

David then tilted his head backward, as his body began to jerk with every powerful spasm as he gave up his seed and shot it into me. My intestines were suddenly flooded with a torrent of hot boy juice, as he cried out in pure joy. In fact, he made so much noise that I began to worry his father or one of the staff might try to break into the room to discover the source of the disturbance. Before that happened, however, David began to calm down, as the last squirt of his load filled my well-used tunnel.

When David began shooting his load into me, it triggered a reaction from deep within my body and sent me over the edge as well. As his second and third blasts exploded into me, my own penis unleashed its own torrent of love juices. My hose sprayed all over both of us and my semen formed a seal between our bodies, after David’s spent torso collapsed on top of me. We remained this way until David began to stir and slowly returned to his senses. Then, he kissed me greedily and I responded in like fashion. We were just two young men reveling in the afterglow of the greatest act of love two people can share.

“I know it seems like I’m always saying the same thing, but I just can’t help it. I really mean it when I say it keeps getting better and better all the time,” David gushed. “Thank you so much. No one has ever given me such a wonderful present, especially one that was filled with so much love, so I would be an idiot not to like it. I love you, Billy, and I have for months. I love you today and I’ll love you tomorrow, but I will also love you through all of the tomorrows that follow. You are the single, greatest addition to my life and you bring me more joy than I’ve ever known. You’ve touched my life deeply, and even though you didn’t spend much money on your gift, it was far more valuable than what I gave you, I would have gladly given all of my father’s wealth just to be able to experience such incredible joy.”

After saying this, he moved beside me and pulled me tightly against his chest, as he let me enjoy his tender, loving embrace. Then, he kissed me long and hard. We didn’t do anything more that day, but over the days that followed, we kept switching from the giving to receiving ends, as we experimented with every position for making love that we had learned about in the stories or seen in the pictures and videos. We used these sessions to cement our love and please our partner with every move we made.

As I thought about it later, I realized this was the first time I could remember when I felt the true meaning of Christmas, where the giving was far more important than the receiving. In other words, the act of giving both love and pleasure to David was far more satisfying than any of the material things that came my way, even though they were nice too.

New Year’s wasn’t so bad either and I finally got to meet David’s dad. Although the introduction was short and sweet, he seemed to be a nice guy, so I hoped I would get to know him really well and he would accept me as part of his family. I realized that if I wanted to spend some of the upcoming weekends with David, I would first have to win his father over to make it possible.

I guess I probably don’t have to tell you how we rang in the New Year either. We did, however, take a long enough break to make a couple of New Year’s Resolutions. First, we pledged that we would make the coming year the best one of our young lives and then we vowed that every year that followed would be better than the one that preceded it.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Man you write some good stuff. Loving it!:hug:

Thank you, Albert.  I think I'm the older that attracts the older crowd.  I understand my dialogue for the younger characters is outdated.  Oh well, but I'm glad to have readers like you. :hug: 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..