Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 3,156 Words
  • 3,306 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Tragic Love - 4. Chapter 4 – An Age of Exploration

The next morning I awoke and just lie there watching my beautiful Prince Charming sleep. I thought he was cute before, but now that I was watching him lying there, with the first rays of sunlight dancing off of his lithe body, gave him such an angelic aura that I felt I would never see anything more lovely. He slowly stirred to life and looked directly into my eyes when his lids slowly began to open.

“Good morning, handsome. How did you sleep?” I inquired.

“Like a baby. No, make that like the most satisfied baby in the world,” he corrected. “You never left my dreams all night long. How about you?”

“No complaints here, as long as I can wake up touching that gorgeous bod of yours,” I answered, while giving him a leer.

“Cool it, stud. It’s going to be hot enough today without you making it any warmer,” he teased. “Come on. Let’s go inside and take a shower together. Then we’ll go down to eat before we go back up to my room. I want to check out some more of those sites on the Internet. Is that ok with you?”

“As long as I’m by your side, nothing else matters,” I replied, while also flashing him a huge grin.

We ran up to David’s room and shed our clothing almost before the door finished shutting, and then we went into the shower. We washed each other’s body, as we touched and investigated each and every wonderful inch of flesh, and then we dried each other off. We both just threw on a pair of shorts after that and then ran down the backstairs into the kitchen, hoping to find a bite to eat. The cook only comes at dinnertime during the week, but on weekends she fixes all three meals. Since today was holiday, we had to fend for ourselves until later.

We both decided to have some cereal, toast and a glass of orange juice, so David got everything out. After we gobbled the food up, we ran back up to David’s room, so we could pull up one of the sites with the naked boys. After we began looking at the pictures, I was amazed by some of the things I saw.

“Wow, look at that!” I screamed into David’s ear. “What are they doing?”

“The one guy is giving the other one a blowjob,” David explained. “My dad calls it oral sex. What they do is suck on each other’s cocks until they shoot their loads.”

“Have you ever done that?” I wondered, feeling both intrigued and aroused.

“No, I haven’t,” he admitted. “I’ve always kind of thought I’d like to try it though. Maybe if you want to, then we could try doing it sometime. What do you think?”

“If you want to, then I’d be willing to do it too,” I concurred. “Remember, dude, I trust you.”

“Great!” he agreed, looking pleased. “Oh wow, look at this!”

“God, he’s sticking his cock up that guy’s ass,” I blurted out, totally amazed. “That must hurt.”

“Nah! They stretch their buttholes before they do it,” David explained. “I read about it in some of the stories.”

“Stories? What stories?” I wanted to know.

“Besides the pictures, they also have gay stories on some of these sites,” he confirmed. “Do you want to read one?”

“After we look at some more pictures,” I replied. “They’re so hot that I’m as hard as a rock.”

After hearing my statement, David reached over and rubbed the bulge in my shorts. Not to be outdone, I brought my hand down to the front of his shorts.

“Me too,” he agreed, with that silly ass grin on his face.

We looked at a whole lot more of the pictures and then a video, before we decided it was time to read one of the stories instead. David brought one up on the screen and he kept each page there until we had both finished reading it. After finishing several short stories, we started to discuss the things we’d learned from them.

“Did you know that guys do all of those things?” I wondered, while staring at David’s face.

“Some of them,” he confessed, “but not all of them. I mean I knew about blowjobs and butt fucking, but I’d never heard about rimming before. I guess I’m also not very comfortable with the golden showers, scat, bondage or doing it with animals either.”

“Yeah, same here,” I concurred.

“Do you think we might be able to try some of those other things some time?” David followed, while looking at me hopefully.

“Yes, some time, but I don’t want to do everything right away,” I explained. “I’ll try the blowjob, but I want to wait a little longer before we do more of those things. Is that all right with you?”

“Sure. I’m not going to try to make you do something you’re not comfortable with, Bud,” David confirmed. “Hey, if we don’t both want to do whatever it is, then we’re just not going to do it. Agreed?”

“Agreed!” I acknowledged, feeling slightly relieved, since I felt David might be hoping to do more than I was ready to try.

It was already past lunchtime when we heard the cook in the kitchen, as she began preparing dinner. We were a little hungry so we went downstairs and she offered to make us a snack. After we thanked her and ate it, we headed out to the tree house.

“After we have dinner, we’ll get dressed for the football game,” David suggested. “You still want to go, don’t you?”

“Of course,” I answered, while staring into those puppy dog eyes. “It’s supposed to be a really good game.”

Before we knew it, we were sitting in the bleachers cheering on our high school team. It was a great game and our team scored the winning touchdown with less than a minute left on the clock. It sure was a tough loss for the other team, but we were happy with the victory. On the walk home, we started planning the rest of the night.

“Do you want to sleep in my room or in the tree house tonight?” David wanted to know.

“Whatever you want to do,” I answered.

“Let’s sleep in my room then,” he suggested. “It has a big bed and it’s a lot more comfortable than those cots. Last night was great, but I think tonight will be even better.”

“You’re on,” I rapidly agreed.

We went back to David’s bedroom, found a movie on his TV, shed our clothes and cuddled up next to each other on his bed. The movie was one of those real scary ‘Saw’ movies and when it was over I was glad that I didn’t have to sleep alone.

David got up and turned off the main light in the room, but left his nightstand lamp on. Then he rolled over on top of my chest and started kissing me all over.

“I guess those sites we went to earlier must have made you horny, huh?” I stated.

“Yeah. How about you?” he countered.

“Well, I don’t usually get this hard so easily or stay this way so long, but I guess all of those pictures, the video and the stories really got me worked up,” I confirmed.

“You ready to try a blowjob?” David asked, and I could see a bit of hope in his expression.

“I will, but not tonight. Ok? Maybe next time.” I replied.

I could see a trace of disappointment in his expression, even though he did his best not to let me see it. I didn’t want to hurt his feelings by saying no, and I didn’t really mind the thought of having his cock in my mouth, but I was wasn’t sure about having him shoot his load there. I needed to think about it a little more first and maybe watch some more of the videos, to see how they did it.

“Yeah, that’s fine,” David agreed, half-heartedly. “What if we just give each other a hand job again? Would that be all right?”

“That’s more than all right,” I concurred. “Let’s get started, lover boy.”

David resumed his kissing me all over, from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. After reading some of those stories, he decided to try a few of the little things we’d read about. The first was when he started sucking on my nipples. Man! I thought only girls could get off having their nipples sucked, but boy was I wrong. The feeling was so intense that my penis jumped every time David licked, sucked or gently nipped at either of my erect little nubs.

After playing with my nipples for several minutes, he moved down to my belly button and swirled his tongue around and into that minor indentation. That had me squirming, because besides the fact that it felt so good, there was also a slight tickling sensation that had my whole body twitching.

David kept moving down and worked his way between my legs. He started licking my balls and eventually took them, one at a time, into his warm, sensuous mouth. His tongue flicked all around the fleshy sac that housed my watery orbs and completely washed the area with his saliva. He then took my entire scrotum into his mouth and moved my testicles around in the moist interior between his cheeks.

When he finished working on my testicles, he began to lick up and down the side of my throbbing cock, as he swirled his tongue around the head and flicked it at the slit. He never took me completely into his mouth, because he knew I wasn’t quite ready for that yet. I probably wouldn’t have fought him, if he’d decided to go further and started to suck my cock, but I wasn’t sure if I was ready to return the favor. I appreciated his patience with my expressed unwillingness though.

Once he pulled away from my groin, David kissed down the inside of my right leg all the way to my toes and took each one of those stubby digits into his mouth, before licking the sole of my foot. Then he moved over to the other one and made his return trip by doing the same things in reverse up my left thigh. When he got back to my crotch, he licked the entire shaft of my penis again, but this time to make sure it was well lubricated for masturbation.

Gently, he wrapped his strong hand around my throbbing member and began that slow, steady rhythm that I fondly remembered from our previous encounter. His hand felt so smooth and soft on my hard dick and I loved the tenderness with which he held and worked on my pulsing wand. I eventually felt that old familiar feeling down deep in my gut and knew that I wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer.

At this point, I leaned over and pulled David toward me, so I could kiss his lush, sexy lips, after I’d whispered it was time in his ear. As soon as he heard this, he picked up his pace and I was soon shooting streams of cum up and down my body. It wasn’t as forceful as my first experience with David’s velvet touch, but the first stream reached my forehead and the second landed in my open mouth. Since this was one of the things I was reluctant about, I tentatively tasted my own seed and rolled it around in my mouth. Surprisingly, I enjoyed its sweet, salty taste and it wasn’t as bad as I’d feared, since I’d never tried it before. After the next few spurts escaped from my body, I scooped some more of my boy juice up with my finger and then licked it clean. Maybe I was wrong about not being ready to give a blowjob after all.

When my eruption subsided, I scooped up another glob of my boy nectar and offered it to David.

“You’ve got to try this. It’s really pretty good,” I informed him.

“That’s what they said in those stories,” he confirmed. “Ok, as long as it comes from your body then I’ll try it. Give it to me.” After sucking my finger dry, David looked at me and spoke again. “Man, that’s not bad at all. It’s kind of sweet but it’s also a little salty. I wonder if mine tastes the same? Look, Billy, I’m not going to waste a drop, so you lay still and I’ll lick every bit from that sexy body of yours.”

David then started licking my skin like a mother cat cleaning one of her kittens. When he had removed every last drop from my body, he slid up, opened his mouth and offered to share the last mouthful with me. Without question, I lunged in and licked his tongue, teeth and every single crevice in his exciting boy cavity. After several minutes of pure bliss, I finally spoke again.

“I didn’t think it could get any better than the last time you did this for me, but, wow, you sure do have a way of getting me off. You’re definitely a quick learner. Just a few pictures and a few stories and you turn into the grand master of boy sex. Man, you never cease to amaze me.”

“You think that was good,” David informed me, “wait until next time. It’s going to get better each and every time we do it.”

“You’re on, stud,” I confirmed, with a grin. “Now switch places with me, so I can show you what it was like.”

Having said that, we switched positions on the bed and I tried to remember and repeat each and every wonderful act and elicit the same wonderful feelings that David had done for me. I took my time exploring every nook and cranny that his young body had to offer and used my tongue to explore every piece of exposed flesh. I also rubbed my hand over his chest and stomach, but bypassed his groin, as I started to stroke his inner and outer thighs next.

David was literally panting in anticipation now, as he waited for me to take his boyhood into my hot little hand. He was just about to start begging for relief when I finally wrapped my palm around his adorable, circumcised prick and slowly began to stroke him to orgasm. I tried to take him to the same wonderful heights he had taken me, before I finished him off with a wonderful cum shot that spewed all over his chest and stomach. Then I bent over and tentatively tasted his cum, to see if it was as good as mine. When I decided it was, I began to lick every morsel of his boy honey that I could locate from his still vibrating frame, before I slid up to share that final mouthful with my soulmate. He greedily licked every drop from my muscular altar of love and then we merely lay on our sides, facing one another, as we hugged for all we were worth.

“You were right. It does get better each time,” David confessed. “You’re also a pretty quick learner yourself.”

“That’s because I have such a wise and wonderful teacher,” I interjected. “You’re the one with most of the knowledge and experience, while I’m just the willing receptacle for your vast depository of knowledge, along with whatever else you might offer me. I am your willing servant to command and all I ask is that you’ll be gentle with me, oh master. In return, your boy Friday will carry out your every wish and fulfill your every desire.”

“Be careful about what you’re offering, because I plan on making you keep each and every one of your promises,” he leered. “In return, I promise to do the same, maybe even more, to take care of your every need and provide you with every pleasure that you deserve.”

“Your words, my handsome master,” I responded, “are almost as perfect and lovely as your deeds. Let us speak no more, so we may bask in the afterglow of this wonderful moment. If I were to die tomorrow, I’d go happily and willingly in the knowledge that I have experienced the vast wonders of the universe under your tutelage, as you played on the instrument of my body and became the master of my soul. I would go gently into that sweet night full of the memories of the love shared with my wonderful lover, the likes of which few have ever known.”

“Cut it out. You’re beginning to sound like a cross between some romantic poet and a Shakespearean soliloquy,” David scoffed.

“Yeah, I learned a bunch of that crap this past summer at a Gifted and Talented workshop,” I informed him.

“You too?” David gasped, with a startled expression on his face. “I attended a similar workshop just before I moved here. Damn. If my dad and I had moved here at the beginning of the summer then we might have been in the same class and met even sooner.”

“No, if we had been in the same class then we probably wouldn’t have learned a thing,” I joked. “We’d have been too busy trying to figure out a way to get to know each other better.”

“Yes, you’re probably right,” David concurred. “Too bad though, because it might have given us a couple of months’ head start on our activities. I mean, just think about what we’re going to be doing two months from now.”

“I’m in no hurry,” I countered. “We’re young and have a lot of years ahead of us. As long as we’re together, then I don’t care if we’re still at the kindergarten level of lovemaking. Nothing matters, except that it happens between us.”

“Just shut up and kiss me, so I can turn off the lights,” he teased.

“What light over yonder bed frame breaks? It is the east and David is my sun,” I joked, with a parody of Shakespeare’s famous soliloquy.

“Enough. I surrender and you win,” David relented. “Just kiss me and then let me wrap my arms around you, so I might fall into a blissful slumber. To be or not to be loved, that is the question.”

“And you have the nerve to complain about me,” I whined. “You’re cornier than I am. I surrender myself willingly into your gentle caress.”

With that, David turned off the remaining light and we cuddled so close that I could feel every hair, every goose bump and every delicate ripple of my young lover’s skin. I have never known such bliss and can’t imagine improving on this moment of perfection.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I just love this chapter. It's simply great! What I don't get is why more people don't read this story's!

Edited by Albert1434
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I don't know how old you are, but I'm glad that you were able to identify with this chapter.  And your question is one that has stumped me as well.  Thank you for the feedback.  :2thumbs:  :heart:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..