Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,581 Words
  • 4,160 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Castaway Hotel - 4 - 10. Chapter 10 - Many Changes

My gay boys talked about their special Valentine’s Day for many days afterward, explaining to their brothers who weren’t there what a great time they had and how fantastic it was. The straight boys replied that they’d also had a wonderful evening, while hinting that some of them even got more than a card and a kiss. I did confront Dustin and Frankie about their exploits and successes that evening and both confessed they had made love to their girlfriends, but assured me they had been smart and used protection. That relieved some of my concerns, but I was worried what other problems might arise from those encounters.

The other boys also sensed a potential problem concerning what happened this evening, but not with anything having to do with their dates. Instead they worried about how Kevin was going to react, if he learned Dustin went all the way with his date, so they made certain not to say anything about this in front of Kevin. They feared learning that tidbit might set him off again, something none of them wanted to see happen. However, I didn’t have the same misgivings. I suspected Kevin might actually have moved beyond such outbursts, especially since he and Nick were growing close and Nick had been part of the group that planned the special evening for all of them, but the rest of the family felt it was best to take the appropriate precautions, just in case he hadn’t. Nick was intent about making sure Kevin felt better about himself and got over his feelings concerning Dustin, and I think he was succeeding, to some extent.

However, Valentine’s Day wasn’t the only celebration in February. Trey turned fifteen two days after Cupid’s annual big day, so we held a party for him the following Sunday. Trey decided he only wanted family to attend, although I think he would have been happy with just Dion there for him. We did invite Aunt Sally, Aunt Mary and Uncle Steve as well, since they were each part of this collection of unique individuals we now considered family. Trey got some very nice presents and it was a somewhat subdued event, as far as our normal birthday celebrations go, but I understand he got his most prized present later that evening, when he and Dion were alone in their room. I knew how attached Trey had become to Dion and I prayed that Dion’s being bi-sexual wouldn’t cause problems for them later, as it had between Dustin and Kevin, but only time would tell.

Brent was continuing to blend in with the others and getting to know each of them better. Most of the time he would hang around with Cole and Graham, as they were a year older and a year younger than him, but of course that meant Ricky was generally close by too, but not so much now that he had a girlfriend. Brent once told me he felt awkward when he was with the guys who were already couples, because he didn’t want any of them to think he was trying to interfere with their relationship or split anyone up. He did seem to like Kevin and Nick quite a bit, but he also liked Trey and Dion too, although he realized that pair seemed to prefer their time with each other and didn’t always appreciate company. However, I also noticed that Brent had started to spend some time with Sammy, even though he’d been advised that Sammy wasn’t allowed to participate in the sexual high jinks yet.

I even remember how much Brent wanted to get involved with the other boys when he first arrived, but outside of that brief encounter with Kevin and Nick shortly after he’d joined us, he had done nothing else. The other boys just assumed he wasn’t ready yet, because he never mentioned he was interested, and didn’t realize what the real problem was. Even though Brent had opened up to us shortly after we picked him up hitchhiking and had been an eager participant in our nightly nudie time, he was generally very shy and too timid to talk about what they were doing and hesitant to ask to be included. I think Brent realized that some of the boys were getting it on most nights, but was unable to find a way to ask anyone about how he could share in the fun.

I observed him at various times, especially when he would watch the other boys as they exchanged a kiss or a grope. Not only that, but during the evening, when the boys were all sitting around nude, Brent’s six inch circumcised penis would pop up like a periscope, looking for a target to home in on. Finally, his initiation into the sex-capades came when Cole invited him to join Graham and him for the night, and Brent eagerly accepted. I noted the shit-eating grin he had on his face as he climbed up the stairs to their room, and I knew Brent’s dream was about to come true.

The three boys got on the bed, with Brent strategically placed in the center, as I think the other two had talked about this beforehand. Before long, first one and then the other began to kiss Brent and then took turns playing with Brent’s erogenous zones. Brent soon had his hands full too, with a stiff young cock in each one. He had a cut prick in his left hand and the uncut one in his right. Brent hadn’t had any experience with uncircumcised boys before this, so the different things he could do with Graham’s natural member fascinated him. They had been fondling each other for a while, before Brent decided he wanted to do more.

Slowly, he bent down and started licking the exterior of Graham’s slender pole, pulling the foreskin back so he could lick the knob as well, and then he just plunged down and took the whole thing into his mouth. As he was beginning to suck on it and figure out what else he could do, Cole began to slurp and bob on Brent’s erection, breaking his concentration from what he was doing to Graham. He had never enjoyed having a warm mouth around his penis, having only jacked a few other boys off at various times. He had talked one boy into letting him try to suck on his cock once, but that was only briefly and the other boy wouldn’t reciprocate. Now here he was, sucking off one boy while the other was sucking him.

He couldn’t believe how pleasurable it was as Cole’s mouth slid up and down his shaft, with Cole’s lips gently caressing the soft outer flesh of his firm young rod. As all of these strange and wonderful sensations flooded his body, he also began to feel that familiar sensation which preceded ejaculation. Even though he had experienced many orgasms before, the sensation of a mouth caressing his flesh, the tongue whipping around and probing the surface and the warmth and moisture from the fleshy cavern stimulating his organ was just so much more intense than when he used his hand or someone else had used their hand on his stiffy. These sensations were so incredibly powerful that he felt as if his brain would liquefy and shoot out through his dick, along with the semen. Fortunately, he maintained enough composure to be able to continue working on Graham and his actions were enough to cause Graham to release a small ripple of fluids into his mouth. Just as he was sucking the thin liquid down his throat, Brent’s frame began to quiver and his whole body seemed to convulse, as he experienced the most wonderful orgasm of his young life.

As Brent lay on the bed panting and recuperating, the other two sucked on his nipples, rubbed his scrotum, and kissed him playfully about the face and neck. Slowly Brent’s body began to calm down and he thanked both boys for the tremendous experience, but he wasn’t done yet. He finally managed to inform Cole that he wanted to take him orally too, since Cole hadn’t had a chance to get off yet. Cole wasn’t about to argue with him, so he laid back and Brent crawled between his legs on all fours, slowly devouring his entire organ in his mouth.

As Brent’s head began to bob up and down, Graham knelt beside him, licked his fingers and slowly worked one into Brent’s rectum. This was another new experience for Brent and caused him to jerk his head away from Cole’s erection, so he could see what was happening. However, he only got to do so briefly, because Cole’s hands firmly guided Brent’s head back where he wanted it and coaxed him to keep going, since he was beginning to enjoy the amateur’s efforts.

During Graham’s initial penetration of Brent’s backside, Brent’s anal ring tightened and attempted to force the intruder out, but gradually it relaxed and let the finger move about. Slowly, the digit slid in and out of his channel and Brent began to experience sensations he never imagined before. Getting into this new activity, Brent began thrusting his butt backward, as he tried to match Graham’s inward penetration. At the same time, Graham reached his other hand between Brent’s legs, so he could stroke his testicles and penis again, which was almost more than Brent could take.

As Brent become accustom to Graham’s attention and began to enjoy all of the new sensations coursing through his frame, he somehow managed to keep focused on what he was doing to Cole too. Having learned from the other pair, Brent let his tongue dart all around Cole’s mast, as his head moved up and down on Cole’s firm pole. Brent also used his tongue to explore the tiny slit at the tip of Cole’s dick, whenever he pulled his head up and reached the tip, which made Cole squirm beneath him. Before long, he felt Cole’s woody expand in his mouth, just before it started spitting its creamy load into his throat. Brent never hesitated and eagerly swallowed the liquid when it entered his mouth, and he sucked harder and harder on Cole’s cock, trying to drain it of everything it had to offer. Once Cole’s nuts were empty, Brent reluctantly weaned himself from his oral fixation and the boys cuddled up against each other and went to sleep. Brent slept in between the pair and enjoyed one of the most restful nights he could ever remember.

The remainder of the month was busy for us as well. During the later part of February, Sally came to me with an idea for the Foundation. As a background for what she was proposing, she told me more details about the four-county group foster home and explained it was used primarily for older children and those with special needs. Although there were separate facilities for boys and girls, there were approximately four times more boys there at present. This was primarily for two reasons: first, older boys are harder to place, and second, the boys seemed to make up a larger portion of the special needs group. This made me wonder who it was that first claimed the male is the stronger of the species?

Sally then advised me that she wanted to make the first project of the charity to get as many of these children adopted as possible. This would take priority on her to-do list and she would start reviewing all of her files to see what couples had been considered basically qualified as adoptive parents, but had been removed from the list because of financial concerns. She would then review any new files she had and ask her counterparts in the other three counties to do the same. Once the list was compiled, she would contact all qualified couples to see if they were currently interested in adopting the type of child she was proposing. I told her I’d like to visit the group home with her, so I could meet the children too, and Sally told me she’d set it up for the first Saturday in March. I asked her if I could also bring the boys along, if they wanted to come, and she said that would be fine. Our visit was now carved in stone.

After talking to the boys, they each decided it might be interesting to visit the home too, just to see what it was like and to meet the children who lived there. We were surprised upon arrival, when we discovered how many children actually lived there. Believe it or not, my boys were actually a little shy at first, until the kids from the home began to draw them out and make them feel comfortable. Before long they were talking like old friends, finding out about each other’s lives and answering questions about their own situations. The foster kids were amazed that all my boys had been adopted and I think they were also a little envious, but I felt their learning this fact also gave them a glimmer of hope that there was still a chance they too could get adopted. The kids were talking freely amongst themselves, but they also came over to chat with Sally and me, letting us get to know them as well. I think there was some extra motivation involved with this act, as some of them hoped I might also adopt them, possibly because they had heard Sally was there trying to arrange for other adoptions. They may have also thought their own potential adoption depended on impressing us, and God knows they tried. Actually, I was quite impressed with all of them.

Our second surprise came when we found out about some of the special needs these children had. First, some suffered from learning disorders, meaning they had difficulty dealing with academic subjects. Some had ADD (attention deficit disorder) or ADHD (attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder), which meant they might seem inattentive, hyperactive or impulsive. Others suffered from dyslexia, which is another problem that interferes with learning. Dyslexic children are often bright, highly intelligent and articulate, but they see things differently than others. They often think in pictures and have trouble dealing with letters, numbers, symbols and the written word. They may see words, letters and numbers backward or in reverse order, which makes it more difficult, or might even prevent them, from learning to read or do well in math. Although these children often struggle in academic environments, they are often very creative and do very well in art, music, sports, mechanics, storytelling, business, building and engineering. Notable historic figures who had suffered from dyslexia include: Albert Einstein, Leonardo De Vinci, Thomas Edison, Winston Churchill and Woodrow Wilson. Although these people did succeed, they also had a difficult time as children, often being perceived as dull, stupid or inattentive.

There were also children with emotional/behavioral disorders, which meant they had trouble controlling themselves under various circumstances. They might be hyperactive or suffer from anxiety, depression or panic attacks. These were the children that couldn’t seem to sit still, deal with other children or even adults, were withdrawn and antisocial or might even be aggressive and hostile. Psychologists and psychiatrists were currently treating some of these children, while others were under the care of medical doctors. Some were working through their problems by talking about them, while others were trying to control their conditions by taking strong medications.

Some of these children might also have speech and language disorders (such as stuttering or a speech impediment), problems with their gross motor skills (walking, running, kicking, etc.), their fine motor skills (manipulating things with their fingers, writing, etc.) or they could have physical handicaps (blindness, muteness or having a deformity, such as missing an appendage).

A child might also be autistic, which meant he/she was suffering from a brain disorder. This condition could affect their ability to communicate, form relationships or respond appropriately to their environment. Persons with autism might resort to repetitive behaviors, have limited interests, insist on things remaining constant and may flap their hands, spin themselves or objects, rock repetitively or be upset by minor changes around them.

Another condition that might be affecting some of these children could include Down’s syndrome, or mongoloidism, which is a genetic disorder. These children were born with three copies, not two, of chromosome 21, and were usually characterized by distinctive facial features and suffering from mental retardation. This might have occurred merely because of the mother’s advanced age at the time of conception or it could have resulted from a mother contracting a disease while she was pregnant.

Another group would be those children born with drug or alcohol addictions, due to their mother’s continued use of these substances during pregnancy, or HIV positive children, who acquired the disease in the womb. As I learned about these groups, I thought about Cole and Graham and realized they fit into the first group and would spend their lives dealing with problems arising from their mother’s alcoholism and how it affected her pregnancy and their early development. I had witnessed what it had done to each of them, so I could identify with this group more easily than some of the others.

Any child suffering from any of these maladies or who was past a certain age was less desirable for adoption and considered hard to place. A great majority of prospective adoptive parents wanted babies, infants or normal children who wouldn’t be so demanding on them or force them to change their lifestyles drastically. Not only would parents have to deal with these specific problems, but it also meant there would also be an added financial burden placed on them. This included paying for the professionals to help the children, any drugs the child required to improve his/her condition or having to provide special accommodations for them at home or school. These were the types of problems the charity would be able to help them deal with now.

After spending a few hours visiting with the children and staff, we went back home, having learned a great deal in a short time. During our visit there, each of my boys had also seemed to make at least one special friend, sometimes more, so they now had someone in particular whom they wanted to help. It was very emotional just watching them all say good-bye, since neither group appeared to want this visit to end. On the ride home in the van, the boys were coming up with ideas about how to find homes for their new friends and making suggestions about how we might be able to speed up the process. Even though some of these ideas weren’t exactly practical or feasible, others were quite good and worth looking into – possibly even pursuing. By the time we reached home, we had a whole new list of things to do for the charity.

We closed out the month of February by celebrating Nick’s birthday, which was on the 28th. We held his party on the Saturday closest to it, so his parents could come and join us for the weekend. They arrived on Friday night and stayed until Sunday evening. Nick also invited a couple of friends he had made at school, so they could meet his entire family and be part of the fun. The boys all slept in the family room later that night, as was their custom when they had friends over.

During their stay, Nick and his parents spent time alone, but they also included Kevin on a few of their outings, since Nick had told them they were now roommates and a relationship was developing between them. I’m not sure how Nick’s parents felt about that news, but they didn’t show any outward signs of disapproval and graciously accepted Kevin as Nick’s partner. Even though the Lawrences and I did have some private conversations after their outings, that subject was never discussed in detail.

What we did talk about was how well Nick was doing academically and how he seemed to look forward to spending time with them now. They were ecstatic that Nick didn’t object to their going out alone at times, so they could do things as a family, and they told me they thought Kevin was a sweet young man, and handsome too. They admitted they could understand why Nick had been attracted to him, without commenting about how they felt about such a relationship. I wasn’t about to push the matter, since it might take time for them to become comfortable with the idea of having a son-in-law, instead of a daughter-in-law, so I wanted to give them room to explore their feelings in private. With as much as they’d already changed, at least according to Nick, I felt they’d be able to work their way through this situation as well.

However, Kevin was dying for everyone to finally leave, so he could give his special present to Nick, but that would have to wait until the following evening. By then Nick’s parents and friends would have returned to their own homes and it would just be family here. From what I understand, Kevin made it well worth the wait.

“Happy Birthday, lover,” Kevin whispered in his ear, once he’d shut their bedroom door. “I felt we had to wait until everyone else was gone, so are you ready for my birthday present to you?” Nick pulled back slightly, grinned broadly and nodded his head.

“Tonight is just for you and you can do anything and everything you want,” Kevin informed him. “I’ll be like the genie in the bottle and will fulfill your every wish.” Nick was so excited after hearing this that he began to tremble, visibly, as Kevin began to slowly remove his clothes. In between discarding the various garments, Kevin would pause and kiss Nick tenderly, which seemed to make him shudder even more.

“What would you like to do first?” Kevin asked, once he had Nick naked and was erotically removing his own attire.

“Uh… everything,” Nick stammered, as his blood pressure soared and caused his dick to point directly at Kevin.

“Then lay back, lover,” Kevin told him, “and let me take care of everything.”

Having said that, Kevin guided Nick toward the bed, helped him lay down and then settled in next to him. He began kissing Nick’s face, starting with his lover’s forehead. He then kissed each of his eyelids and finally worked his way down to Nick’s lips. After kissing each other sensuously, Kevin slid down to work on one of Nick’s ears, erotically licking the outer rim and seductively thrusting his tongue into and around the fleshy appendage. Gradually, he worked his way even lower, until he reached Nick’s neck. Kevin then kissed along the one side of Nick’s neck, under his chin and around to the opposite surface, before working his way up and repeating his earlier performance on the other ear.

Nick was panting heavily and squirming about on the mattress as Kevin continued his ministrations, but Nick got a brief chance to regain his composure and catch his breath, when Kevin moved his attention from Nick’s face and directed it toward Nick’s chest. Sensuously, Kevin positioned his mouth over one of Nick’s nipples and gently blew across its surface, before allowing his tongue to dart out and tease the tiny nub. Once that small piece of flesh was erect, Kevin sealed his mouth over the pinkish-brown region and began to suckle on it, like a young babe at its mother’s breast. Nick was squirming ever more animatedly now, as Kevin actions were causing him to become even more aroused, when Kevin suddenly shifted his attention to his other nipple.

Once Kevin finished teasing and sucking on that area as well, he worked his way down the center of Nick’s chest, drawing his tongue along the surface, occasionally nipping at the skin and gently pulling it with his teeth, until he reached Nick’s navel. Eagerly, Kevin attacked that small indentation and let his oral muscle flick in, out and around the tiny crevice. After making Nick moan from this attention, he lowered his head even further, until he was ready to move his body and crawl between Nick’s legs.

Once he finished repositioning himself, he began to lick on Nick’s scrotum and moved the sensitive nuggets around with his tongue. Eventually, Kevin sucked first one, and then the other watery orb into his mouth, while using his tongue to slide it around with the confines of his warm, moist cavern.

Nick was straining to keep his rising tide of sexual excitement from peaking early, but this was nearly impossible as Kevin lowered his mouth over his turgid member, completely engulfing it. As Kevin began to bob his head up and down, he also let his tongue dart around the shaft. Nick was moaning and groaning so loudly now that those in the adjoining room could hear his audible signs of pleasure. Eventually, he could hold off no longer and bucked his hips upward, before his geyser of boy cream erupted into Kevin’s greedy throat. Without hesitation, Kevin slurped down the sweet nectar, eagerly swallowing each drop, until Nick’s release ended and his body slumped onto the mattress.

It took Nick several minutes to come down from that orgasmic high, but when he did, he thanked his partner and immediately swapped places, so he could return the favor. Once he had brought Kevin to the same sexual nirvana and powerful climax, he was surprised to discover that Kevin wasn’t ready for this session to end. Once Kevin recuperated, he proceeded to get Nick aroused once more, and now that Nick was erect again, Kevin laid on his back, pulled his legs to his chest and whispered, “Get a condom and the lube and this is yours.”

Nick rocketed off the bed, snatched up the required items and returned, eagerly preparing himself and his partner for what was to come. Once those formalities had been taken care of, he glided into place and slid his penis into Kevin’s tunnel of love. As soon as he was fully seated, he enthusiastically began to slide in and nearly out of that hot chute, quickly climbing to his second powerful orgasm of the evening. After thrusting for many enjoyable minutes, Nick arched his back, drove his organ home and filled the condom with several blasts of his hot love juice. Once the final drops had oozed from the tiny slit, he collapsed on top of Kevin, who was busy showering his lover with kisses.

“I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did,” Kevin gasped, “and I hope you love me as much as I’m beginning to love you.”

Nick merely grunted in reply, which was enough to satisfy Kevin, because he concluded Nick was too drained to speak. After a few more passionate moments, they ended their lovemaking session and both boys slipped out of their room to clean up, before returning to bed. They immediately snuggled together feeling loved and satisfied and then fell asleep.

As proof he had enjoyed his special final gift, Nick came down to breakfast Monday morning with a huge grin on his face and I think it stayed there for the entire week.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..