Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 3,733 Words
  • 3,463 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Castaway Hotel - 4 - 9. Chapter 9 - A Night For Lovers

Trey was in a very aroused state after having his dream fulfilled, so he was all over Dion before they even got to their door. They were kissing frantically and pawing at each other’s clothing, trying to take them off. Trey pushed Dion into the room, while managing to close the door behind him, before guiding his lover onto the bed. Once he had him pinned to the mattress, he began stripping Dion while continuing to make out. Once he had finished removing everything Dion had on, Trey let Dion remove his clothing in return, while he played with Dion’s body and snake-like cock. When they were both undressed, they kissed some more, eagerly letting their mouths explore each other in all of those wonderful, sensitive places.

After many minutes of this fun, switching back and forth to give each other pleasure, Trey demanded Dion make love to him. Moving with the speed of light, Dion grabbed the lube and a condom, unwrapped the protective sheath and slid it into place, before greasing it and his lover up. As soon as that had been taken care of, he pushed Trey legs upward, until they rested on his chest, so he could expose his lover’s hungry hole. Trey was aquiver with anticipation, because he looking forward to feeling Dion’s impressive tool inside of him again.

Dion was totally hard now and as excited as his lover. Gently he lined up his stiff pole with Trey’s opening and slowly pushed his way in. Dion felt his bulbous head pass through Trey’s pucker, and then the muscular ring snapped closed around his shaft, squeezing it tightly. As he continued to force his way past the guardian of the gate, he slowly slid his organ completely into the warm tunnel, which he had come to know so well. He kept sliding in, further and further, until he felt his scrotum brush up against his boyfriend’s slightly hairy ass cheeks. At that moment, Dion bent forward and began kissing Trey again. Eagerly, he allowed his tongue to slip past Trey’s lips and felt Trey immediately begin to suck on it, as he often did with other parts of Dion’s anatomy. Suddenly, their roles reversed as Trey’s tongue followed Dion’s, when it withdrew from his mouth. Now, Trey’s tongue was inside Dion’s steamy oral cavity, greedily seeking to explore the entire interior.

Dion started rocking his body back and forth, letting his penis slip in and nearly out of his boyfriend’s chute, as he strove to build a steady rhythm that would please them both. The longer he continued, the more frantic his pace became, as he slowly felt the sensations building in his loins and the tingling emanating from his groin. He managed to pump Trey’s cock with the same cadence he was using to pound his butt, trying to make sure they came together. The ripples of pleasure kept building, until he began to sense his testicles pulling toward his body and his penis swell, while his breathing became increasingly ragged and shallow. Trembling with pleasure, he made one final thrust and felt his penis explode, as several bursts of steamy cum collected in the reservoir-tip of the prophylactic.

At nearly the same instant, Trey’s penis spewed its load between their two bodies and both Dion and Trey were panting now, as a result of the combination of exertion and the fantastic orgasm they had enjoyed. They reveled in this post-orgasmic bliss for many minutes, and then they resumed their kissing and let their hands roam over the other’s body, because they didn’t want the wonderful feeling to end. When the overpowering sensations had passed, they cleaned up and got in under the covers, wrapped in each other’s arms, while all the pleasant moments of the evening played in their minds.

Nick and Kevin had gone to their room in the same highly aroused state as the first pair. Kevin told Nick that he was really beginning to love him, maybe as much or even more than he had Dustin. Nick had tried to discourage this from happening whenever Kevin started getting mushy before… that was up until tonight. Those other times he had just wanted to get off with Kevin, but without the strings or other commitments, but now he even told Kevin he loved him back. Possibly for the first time in his life, Nick was thinking about more than just the sex. He looked at Kevin tonight and saw more than just the handsome face, lean body and the piece of flesh swinging between his legs. This time he noticed the shine of his longish hair, the sparkle in his eye, the special smile that he seemed to have just for him and the soft, sweet way he would whisper in his ear. He had never noticed things like this about any of his other partners and instead focused solely on two anatomical features located just below the waist, but on opposite sides of the body. This time he was seeing the whole person.

They were now naked and lying on the bed, kissing passionately and letting their hands explore and stimulate each other’s sensitive places, before Kevin swung around. He was now staring at Nick engorged piece of meat and his own manhood was even with Nick’s face. Slowly, he began to lick and suck the surface of Nick’s erection, all around the glans and up and down the stiff pole, and could feel Nick was doing the same. Once Kevin was satisfied with his ministrations of that area, he licked over and around the sensitive covering of his scrotum, but felt Nick playing with his foreskin, while also mimicking everything Kevin was doing to him. Energetically they brought each other to the brink, backed off a little, before lifting them back to that same pinnacle again.

Now, they were both beyond the point of no return and unloaded into each other’s sucking cavern. They soon filled each other’s mouth to more than overflowing, before they swallowed what was there, just in time to receive the next volley as it shot from the tiny slit. After a few powerful spurts, their orgasms began to subside, so they merely lapping up the juices that were left. At this point, Kevin swung back around and placed his mouth securely against Nick’s, as they mixed their own taste with that of their lover.

The boys kissed and petted each other for several minutes more, savoring every second it took them to come down from that fantastic high. Kevin hugged Nick and thanked him for taking part in planning that romantic evening for him, which left Nicky momentarily speechless. Eventually, Nick found his tongue again and told Kevin it was because he had wanted to do something special for him, to make him forget about Dustin. Although Kevin told him that would never completely happen, he did confirm he was not thinking of Dustin as often or as strongly as he had in the past, and most of that was due to Nick’s presence in his life. His connection to Nick was growing stronger and they spent the rest of the night cuddled in each other’s arms.

Danny and Brandon were just as affected as the other, even though they had been together longer and knew each other more deeply. However, the impact of the evening had them looking at each other a little differently tonight. Brandon first asked Danny how he had thought about setting it all up, so Danny explained he had spoken to Dion and most of what happened had begun as Dion’s idea. Dion was on a mission and his goal to make Trey happy and give him the romantic evening he had been longing for. Dion had asked Danny and Nick if they wanted to be included, as he felt it would be better if more than just Trey and he were there, so they agreed. Danny said he’d been thinking about what he could do for Valentines Day anyway and this just kind of fit together and solved his problem. Danny confessed he knew Brandon would enjoy such an unexpected treat and also knew he’d enjoy doing this for Brandon more than anything they’d done with the girls they had dated.

After ending this little discussion, they were soon kissing and hugging, working their way all over each other’s face, from the ears to the neck, then to the lips and around the interior of their mouths, eventually moving down to their partner’s chest, after they had removed each other’s shirt. Now, they took turns working on each other’s nipples, running their tongues down the center of their lover’s chest, until they reached the navel. After using their tongues to tease those areas that had long ago lost their functionality, they began to remove each other’s trousers and underwear, freeing their woodies from the confines of the cramped quarters they had been imprisoned in. Once their manhood swung free, they were able to enjoy each other’s attention even more. As Danny moved down to take Brandon orally, Brandon stopped him.

“Wait. First I want you to make love to me and make me feel as great as I was feeling downstairs,” Brandon suggested, nearly breathlessly. “Tonight you made me feel so loved and wanted and I don’t want that to end. I want to feel that way now, while also being able to make you feel that good too.”

Danny wasn’t about to look this gift-horse in the mouth, so he grabbed the KY and a foil packet and got ready to do what his boyfriend requested. Brandon opened the condom and unrolled it over Danny’s more than adequate tool and then added a coat of clear gel to its exterior, once it was in place. Once he was ready, Danny began kissing Brandon again and greased up Brandon’s chute at the same time, before moving into position. This time he rolled Brandon on his stomach and lifted his butt up a little, before he glided in behind him. As he pressed forward, forcing his rod deeper into his lover’s hole, he reached up and turned Brandon’s head toward him, so he could kiss him passionately, while pumping in and out of his love canal.

Their two bodies moved as one, with Brandon backing into Danny’s every thrust, thus multiplying the pleasure they were both feeling. Brandon’s body quivered each time Danny’s massive head brushed his prostrate and Danny was in heaven as his penis was stroked and caressed by Brandon’s warm lining. His strokes had changed from long and slow thrusts to short and quick piston like movements, because he was almost ready to bust a nut. Danny held on for as long as he could, but finally gave in to this building pressure by ramming his light-pole deep into Brandon’s cavern, before groaning and releasing a torrent of cum that flooded the end of that poor rubber.

Brandon also felt Danny’s cock swell and throb as each string of semen burst from it, but he wished he could still feel the warm fluid coating his interior, like he had before Pop had insisted that everyone use condoms. Danny collapsed next to Brandon, pulling him onto his side, but his cock was still imbedded in his lover’s ass.

They lay that way, recovering from that powerful session, when Brandon rolled over and thanked Danny for the entire evening. That’s when Danny told him that it wasn’t over yet. Now it was Brandon’s turn to make love to him. Danny grabbed another rubber, teased little Brandon back to life, and then he slid the raincoat over the throbbing mast. He added a coat of KY and kissed Brandon to let him know he was done.

Brandon just rolled Danny on his side, lifted Danny’s top leg so that his foot rested on the opposite knee and then gently pried Danny’s butt cheeks apart. Once the pucker was exposed, Brandon lined his penis with Danny’s tunnel of love and then he added just enough pressure to slip past the guardian and glide all the way in.

Brandon established his rhythm using medium strokes and was going as slowly as his aching balls would allow. Danny was enjoying the feel of Brandon’s prized piece of meat pistoning in and out of him, but Brandon was so emotionally aroused from the effects the evening had on him, that he was soon humping like a rabbit. While that was happening, Danny turned his head toward Brandon and began kissing and sucking on his tongue. That put Brandon over the top and he began to feel the fluids leave his testicles and travel up the shaft. He tried to hold it back, but had little success, and it was only seconds later before his hot magma spewed forth, in several strong gushes, filling the tip of the rubber almost beyond capacity. Spent, he lay panting, yet still completely embedded in Danny’s velvety chasm. After he had recovered from this powerful release, his penis deflated and slowly slipped out of Danny’s backside, so the two staggered weakly out of their room to clean up and pee. When they went back to their bed, they slowly entangling their bodies with each other, so they were taking up only slightly more space than a single body would occupy, and went to sleep that way.

Later, when I went upstairs to check on everyone, I saw each of those three couples locked in their lover’s embrace and the most contended looks you could ever imagine plastered across their faces. I was pleased I had been able to play even a small part in this special evening for them, but hoped it wouldn’t be the last. I pray the memories and feelings they had enjoyed this evening would stay with them forever.

* * * * * * * *

As my gay boys shared their love with their partners, the other boys began to return home. I had rented a limo to drive them around for the evening, and heard it pull in, just before the vehicle’s headlights brightening the previously dark interior of the house. I lay in bed, looking out my door and saw them enter, wondering if any of them would want to discuss their evening with me.

“Dad, are you sleeping?” I heard someone whisper. It was Ricky. I should have known he would be the one who would want to fill me in on the highlights of the evening.

“No, Ricky. I was just waiting for the rest of you to get in,” I told him. “How did you’re night go?”

“It was freaking awesome!” Ricky exclaimed.

“So, are you going to tell me about it?” I pressed, figuring that was his intention all along.

“Yeah, if you’re not too tired,” he offered, giving me an out.

“No, I’d love to hear how it went,” I offered, which was all Ricky needed to hear.

“Well, we had the limo driver take us down to pick up Jay first and then we went to the florist to get the girls’ corsages,” he began.

“So there were no problems or mix-ups in your orders?” I followed.

“Nah, everything was fine.” he replied, without hesitation. “Anyway, once we left there, we gave the limo driver the addresses to our dates’ houses and he drove to each one. Whoever’s date it was would go up to the door to get his girlfriend, but we all ended up being asked inside to meet her parents and let them take some pictures of us. They said they’d make copies for us too, but it did take quite a bit of time to do all of that.”

“After we’d picked up the last girl, our chauffeur drove us to the restaurant and we went in and announced our reservation. The waiters all seemed to know we were your sons, because they asked how you were doing. I guess they also figured we’d tip just like you do, so they treated us like royalty, which really impressed the girls. They said when they’d been out on other dates, the waiters usually gave them only minimal attention, since high school students aren’t known to tip very well, so the girls were in awe that we were treated like someone famous.” I could only chuckle at that observation.

“Anyway, the girls seemed to enjoy the food and we all ordered non-alcoholic drinks from the bar, which seemed to make them feel even more special. I’m glad you suggested we order those virgin drinks for our dates,” he added, with a wink. “The girls seemed to think that was neat too.”

“I’m glad I was of service,” I replied, coyly.

“The dance was great too and the band was better than any of us expected,” he continued. “They were older guys, probably in their thirties, but they played all the tunes we really like.” As he said that I thought, ‘old’ and ‘in their thirties’ shouldn’t be allowed in the same breath. Ricky didn’t notice my amusement over his statement and kept going.

“We all danced to most of the songs, but I don’t think we were really paying that much attention to each other, as we were mainly getting it on with our girlfriends. You know, kissing and fondling and such.” I merely nodded my head in acknowledgment of his statement.

“It was also pretty warm in there, so we spent some time at the refreshment table too,” he added, “and sometimes we’d just go into the halls or a dark corner of the gym and make out for a while. It wasn’t much, but I could tell my date was getting pretty turned on by it.” He winked again, to let me know what a stud that made him.

“We didn’t go all the way or nothin’, but mostly because there was no place private to go. I didn’t think she’d want to do it in the limo, with everyone else there, but it looked like Dustin scored. I think one of his friends let him use the backseat of his car, because Dustin and his girlfriend disappeared for quite a while, and when they came back, her hair was all messed up and stuff.”

I quickly made a mental note to speak with Dustin sometime soon, to make sure he used protection, like I had instructed him. Otherwise, I might have to offer him some other suggestions, to make sure nothing unwanted occurred because of that experience.

“Frankie might have gotten lucky too, because none of us remembered seeing him around very much, so we weren’t exactly sure what he’d been doing.” I quickly added Frankie’s name to my mental list. I certainly hope they were careful.

“I think my girlfriend might be willing to do something this weekend, though,” Ricky added, “because she invited me over to her place this Saturday and told me her parents weren’t going to be there.” He flashed an evil little grin this time, letting me understand he was hoping to capitalize on that situation.

“Just be smart and do everything I told you, if that should happen,” I informed him.

“Yeah, Dad, I know,” he whined. “I’ll roll the condom over the banana before we have sex,” he added, mocking the prop I’d used when giving the boys their latest sex talk.

“I’m certainly glad you all had a good time, but hope everyone played it smart,” I countered, which made Ricky groan again.

“Maybe I shouldn’t have told you everything,” he teased, but I knew he didn’t mean it. He knew I’d worry, but I was still good about giving them some leeway to make their own decisions.

“So, how did things go here?” he asked. “Were the boyfriends happy with their little surprise?”

“And how did you know about that?” I asked, amused and slightly shocked. “It was supposed to be a secret.”

“It was, cuz I didn’t tell anyone,” he assured me, “but you know I can pretty much get Cole and Graham to tell me everything.” Suddenly, I remembered how close he was to two of my assistants, and since they had been privy to my plans after I’d asked them if they were willing to help out, he must have learned from them.

“It went well and I think all of them had a good time,” I told him. “The three partners seemed pleasantly surprised that their boyfriends went to all the trouble, and each of the couples seemed happy, although they did complain a little about my choice of songs.”

“Oh, no! You didn’t play all of the music from the Middle Ages again, did you?” he teased, while flashing me a devilish grin.

“I guess I shouldn’t take your criticism too harshly,” I joked back, “since you gave me more of a break than they did. Some of the others suggested it was Stone Age music.” Ricky began to laugh hysterically now, realizing he’d been outdone and I hadn’t been annoyed by his inference.

“Okay, you head up to bed too,” I suggested, “since we all still have school tomorrow.”

“Oh, Dad, couldn’t we just skip a day?” Ricky whined.

“No, so don’t make me decide not to let you boys take out dates next Valentine’s Day or the next big school event on a week night,” I warned him. “If you can’t do the necessary things the next day, then you shouldn’t be having so much fun the night before.” Ricky glared at me, but got my message.

“Okay, you win – as usual,” he groaned, before turning and moving toward the stairs. Just before he reached them, he stopped short, wheeled about and I was preparing myself for another argument. Instead, he merely walked back so he could hug and kiss me on the cheek.

“I still love you,” he informed me, “even if sometimes you are an old grouch.” I just chuckled to myself concerning his last comment, as I knew he didn’t really mean it. As he turned around again, I smacked him on the rear, making him jump slightly.

“What was that for,” he grinned.

“For making fun of your old man,” I shot back, “but I still love you too.” Once that was said, we both made our way to our own beds.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

59 minutes ago, Lizzydolphin37 said:

Well it sounds like most of the guys had a pretty great Valentine's day. Ya gotta love Ricky!

Yes, the make the day very special, and everyone loves Ricky. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..