Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 3,740 Words
  • 3,455 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Castaway Hotel - 4 - 41. Chapter 41 - Diversions

Tuesday was a fairly quiet day and Brent and Kevin spent most of it together, alone. They took a walk into town together in the morning and then they took another walk into the woods in the afternoon. After dinner they sat cuddled up on the couch together, watching television, and then they disappeared up to their room. Once the door had closed and they were completely alone, Brent handed Kevin his card and present.

Kevin opened the card first and read it, and then he began to weep. It was a lovely card to a special brother, and Brent had added some other more personal messages of his own, about Kevin being his lover and his friend. When Kevin had finished reading the card, Brent encouraged him to open his present, even though Kevin was having trouble seeing much of anything through his tears. When he finally got it unwrapped, he found two silver, heart-shaped picture frames, which were hinged together in the center, and Brent had cut two different pictures of the two of them together from our Valentine’s Day party. He had put a great deal of thought into selecting the right pictures and then carefully trimmed them so they would fit into the frames. He did a very good job and the pictures looked wonderful together like that. It was his way of letting Kevin know that he did care for him, even though he was going on this trip, and he didn’t want anything to change when he returned.

Moved by that thought behind his gift, Kevin hugged Brent, kissed him and thanked him for the present. That’s when Brent informed him he had one more special gift for his birthday, as he was going to let Kevin make love to him tonight.

Kevin and Brent had only tried anal a couple of times before, so Kevin was quite surprised by his announcement. Although Brent had seemed to enjoy it whenever they did it before, he was never the one to suggest it, so Kevin rarely brought it up either, since he was concerned that Brent was only doing it to please him. However, tonight Brent was the instigator and assured Kevin that he really wanted to do this, but not just because it was part of Kevin’s birthday gift. He wanted them to be intimate, so he could show Kevin how much he really loved him.

Kevin was deeply moved by Brent’s words, but ecstatic about what Brent wanted to do. With only a slight hesitation, Kevin leaped out of bed and started to race to the bathroom, in order to retrieve the KY and grab a rubber. However, Brent stopped him before he got very far, much to Kevin’s amazement. Fearing Brent had changed his mind, Kevin stopped, only to have Brent lead him over to the nightstand that was on Brent’s side of the bed. Slowly, Brent opened the drawer and Kevin quickly noted that his lover had already put everything they would need in there. This made Kevin also realize that Brent must have thought this out quite carefully, since he had made certain to cover all of the bases in his preparations.

Trembling with excitement, Kevin kissed his soul mate and slowly undressed him, something Brent allowed him do without comment. It was evident Brent was going to let Kevin do whatever he wanted with him tonight, but Brent’s body was also quivering in anticipation.

Once Brent was totally naked, he returned the favor and undressed Kevin, before they laid down on the bed together and started making out. After a few minutes of French kissing and heavy petting, Kevin put some lube on his fingers and started to work them into Brent’s backdoor, while he continued to kiss him deeply. After a few minutes of working his way from one finger to two, and then three, Kevin slid lower and began to suck on Brent’s nipples, while steadily working his digits in and out of Brent’s chute, slowly preparing him for their lovemaking. One thing was for sure, and that was that Kevin didn’t want to hurt Brent, but intended to make sure this was something he would not forget for some time to come. Finally, Brent told Kevin he was ready and he could go ahead, so Kevin greased up his condom-covered penis, placed a pillow under Brent’s hips and moved into position between his partner’s legs. With great tenderness, Kevin lifted Brent’s legs, until his thighs were nearly touching his chest, and then he had Brent hold them in that position, while he leaned forward and kissed Brent again. Now, the stage was set, so Kevin guided his throbbing pole forward, until it was touching the outer lips of Brent’s opening.

Brent’s body stiffened slightly when he felt Kevin’s swollen head pushing again his anal ring, but Kevin reminded him to relax, breathe deeply and then push out, at which point Kevin would try to slip inside of him. Brent followed those instructions and soon felt Kevin’s glans pop past his sphincter. Sensing this intrusion, Brent’s anal muscles automatically tightened, so Kevin remained frozen, until Brent’s body relaxed and allowed him to continue.

Kevin showed great patience and deep concern for his partner, while also watching Brent’s face for signs of distress, as he slowly inched his way forward. Once he was fully inside Brent, Kevin remained motionless for a while longer, to give Brent time to adapt to the feeling and adjust to his size. When he saw Brent smile, Kevin kissed him passionately and stroked his hair, to let him know they were making love, not merely having sex.

When Kevin felt Brent was ready to continue, he slowly started easing himself in and out of that tight channel, very slowly at first, but then he tried to build a steady rhythm. This sudden change in his situation obviously didn’t seem to bother Brent, and his hands were all over Kevin, as he stroked Kevin’s athletic frame. At first, Brent’s palms merely glided over Kevin’s back, before sliding upward, so he could grip Kevin’s head and pull him in for some more kisses. Eventually, though, Brent let his hand slide down Kevin’s back again, until they reached his lover’s ass cheeks, and then he tried to pull Kevin further inside him on each downward thrust. After holding him like that for a time, Brent encouraged Kevin to start going a little faster, because Brent was really getting into it now and his good feelings intensified proportionately with the pace.

Within seconds, Kevin began to look like a jockey riding in the Kentucky Derby and urging his mount to give everything he had, as he made his way toward the finish line. In a matter of moments after starting that frenzied charge toward his climax, Kevin’s body stiffened and he tried to push as far into Brent as he possibly could, as he felt his juices flood up his shaft and explode through the tiny slit at the end, until he had emptied everything he had to give into the condom.

As Kevin was riding his steed to victory, Kevin had also worked Brent up to his own climax. During Kevin’s frantic race to orgasm, his penis had been constantly stimulating Brent’s prostate, by continually grazing against that sensitive button, which brought Brent to his own powerful climax, without either of them touching his dick. It was precisely what Kevin had hoped would happen.

Both boys were still panting heavily and Kevin was also sweating profusely from his workout, totally spent. Finally, Kevin’s body gave out and collapsed on top of Brent, as exhaustion overcame him. Once he realized what had happened, Kevin quickly rolled off to the side, skillfully moving Brent’s body in unison with his, in one fluid motion. He did this so he wouldn’t crush his lover, but would still be able to keep his dick inside of Brent for as long as possible. As soon as he felt he had recuperated sufficiently, Kevin resumed kissing Brent, as they both slowly came down from their post-orgasmic highs.

Once the two boys had recovered, Kevin told Brent he wanted him to do the same thing to him. This brought another smile to Brent’s face and he was more than willing to do whatever would make Kevin happy. Kevin was soon reminding him about what he needed to do to get each of them ready, and then nature took over and Brent was totally on his own. He was like a dog humping the leg of some unsuspecting visitor, as his primal instincts kicked in, and all too quickly for Kevin, Brent was spewing his second load of the evening inside the condom, which was deep inside Kevin’s love canal. Brent was tired, yet still excited when it was over, and he kissed Kevin repeatedly, while telling his boyfriend how much he loved him.

Later, while they were lying side-by-side, still resting up from their lovemaking, Brent admitted he wished he wasn’t going now, but promised to make it up to Kevin as soon as he got back. A few minutes later, the boys went to the bathroom and cleaned up, before returning to their room and crawling into bed. They quickly cuddled into each other’s arms and were soon asleep. It was a special night for both of them and confirmed how deeply they were committed to one another.

The next morning Jimmy and his parents showed up around 8:00 a.m., and I found myself feeling relieved when I saw them pull into the driveway. They were driving a fairly new, dark green Ford Bronco. A vehicle that size would protect its occupants in crashes with most other vehicles, so it reduced my concerns about Brent getting hurt in an accident, knowing he’d be sitting up higher than the normal crash impact point and surrounded by all that bulk. Maybe this would ease Graham’s conscience a bit as well, once he discovered what Brent would be traveling in.

I helped Brent carry his things out to their vehicle and said my good-byes. Kevin had said his farewell to Brent in their room, because he was worried one or both of them might break down and cry in front of the others. He thought doing that might make Jimmy or his parents wonder what was up and why they were reacting in such a manner and Kevin didn’t want any of them to get suspicious about Brent or worry about what Brent might do while he was with them, so he opted to play it safe. He and the other boys did come out to see Brent off, and they all looked happy for him, that is, everyone except for Graham. I assumed even seeing the SUV hadn’t allayed his concerns at all.

Graham hugged Brent and told him to be careful, but then deftly moved to the back of the crowd and looked very apprehensive as he watched Brent get into the vehicle. I prayed Graham wasn’t correct this time or I would be haunted by the memory I might have been able to prevent whatever might happen, if I had only listened to him. I started to become overwhelmed by those thoughts, so I tried to push them out of my mind. Luckily, Jimmy’s father helped me do that to an extent, when he began filling me in on their travel plans. He informed me he wasn’t exactly sure which day they would return, but it would be somewhere between Wednesday and Friday of the week before school started up again, depending on the weather and how good a time they were having. I told him that was close enough and then advised them to be careful and have fun. I smiled and waved at the four of them as they drove away.

I did corner Graham later, asking him if he still saw the shadow around me and he said he did. He also confirmed it wasn’t black, like the one he saw around Brent, but both of them were still there. I did ask him if he saw any shadows around Jimmy or his parents, but he admitted he hadn’t, and this information only confused me even more. Graham told me he was still worried about both of us, so I explained to him it was unlikely anything would happen until Brent returned, because it looked as if we had to be together, or at least in close proximity, for something to happen to both of us at the same time. Therefore, everything should be fine for at least two more weeks and then I promised him I’d keep a close eye on Brent after that, until the shadows went away.

Graham didn’t seem convinced by my logic, but he stopped his protests. It was mostly due to the fact his arguments would no longer have any effect, since Brent was already gone. In an effort to make him feel better, I wrapped my arm around his shoulder, gave him a quick hug and then walked beside him as we went into the house. Before long, everything seemed to return to normal… well at least whatever normal is for us.

The next couple of days went by quickly. That was because I was busy caring for Pat, including taking him to see the doctor again, taking Frankie and Kevin out to practice their driving and getting everything ready for Kevin’s 17th birthday celebration. The boy that had caused the accident that injured Pat returned to visit again, which made Pat very happy, and I allowed them to sit and chat a while this time, as Pat was now talking again, although still trying to limit the extent of his facial movements.

By the time Kevin’s birthday party rolled around, we had everything in place for the arrival of our guests, but this time Pat was anxious to go out and socialize with us – for the first time since his most recent operation. During his last appointment, the doctor had removed the bandages and there was no longer anything noticeable or obtrusive to draw attention to his condition. Therefore, Pat informed me he wanted to do this, but he was still a bit apprehensive about being on display. However, he shouldn’t have been. His face looked very good and was mostly healed, and there was only one small patch where any problem was even noticeable. However, that spot would be taken care of with the laser treatment, just as soon as the rest of his face had finished healing. Pat was beaming as everyone told him how great he looked and then felt even better after they informed him they would never have known he’d been burned by acid by just looking at him. The only lingering sign from that ordeal was Pat’s blind eye.

Pat was very pleased by all of the compliments he received and was thrilled about being with everyone again. I did remind him to put on his sunscreen and hat before he went outdoors, because this time he wanted to eat with at the picnic tables with the rest of us. He still wouldn’t be able to participate in the other activities, but felt that was a small sacrifice to make, after regaining most of what he’d thought he’d lost forever – his vision and good looks.

Since it was Kevin’s birthday party, there were no girls invited this time. It was just our extended family and a few of Kevin’s male friends and teammates who were there. Kevin did get depressed at one point, but only for a few minutes, when he remembered Brent wasn’t there. As soon as we discovered what was bothering him, the boys and I did everything we could to take his mind off of that fact, and we even enlisted some of his aunts and uncles to give him their birthday wishes and get him talking about other things. This ploy soon worked, and once they began to run out of things to say, I decided it might be wise to get the games started.

When I had first talked to him about his party, Kevin had told me he wanted to play soccer, instead of football, so that’s what we did. We used the orange, rubber cones I borrowed from school to mark the width of the goals and then we’d guess about the height. Everyone seemed okay with this, so we picked up teams and got started.

The boys were much quicker than Steve, Jake or I, but we still had a good time trying to keep up with them. The one thing that helped even out the teams was Mark’s unfamiliarity with playing this game. Mark had never had much time to compete in sports, since he was generally out trying to earn some extra money to help his mother out, but he still had plenty of stamina and fairly good coordination. As had become common practice as of late, Mark had been paired on the team with Steve, while the boys made sure Jake and I were also together. I got the feeling they thought we’d be mad if they split us up, but I’m not sure what had given them that impression.

Kevin’s team ended up winning the contest, although I think there was some intentional slacking on my team’s part, so the birthday boy would be victorious. I think this might have had something to do with the fact that the boys all realized Kevin was a little down already, due to Brent’s absence, so they didn’t want to complicate the issue or depress him further, if he were to lose.

Once the game ended, we went in the house and relaxed for a while, as we waited for the meat to cook. Within the hour we were loading up our plates and stuffing our faces, laughing and talking as we ate. Nick was also being extra nice to Kevin today, and I was glad he was being sensitive to Kevin’s needs. I quickly noticed that Kevin even seemed to be clinging to Nick again, like he had when they were going together, and it more than likely he needed the emotional support that Nick was temporarily supplying. I was pleased Kevin had found a port in the storm and someone who could get him through this unsettling time.

After taking another brief respite to allow or meal to digest, we sang ‘Happy Birthday’ to Kevin and then watched him open his presents. He got some pretty nice things, although I don’t think any of them came close to matching what Brent had given him before he left. Kevin thanked everyone for their gifts as he opened them and appeared genuinely happy each individual was here. Once he opened the last of his gifts, we had the cake and ice cream, before the boys went out to play some hoops in the driveway.

In order to make room for this to happen, some of the older boys came inside and asked if they could pull the cars out onto the street, to make room for them to have their game. I was pleasantly surprised to see each of the owners happily turn over their keys, so the boys could move the vehicles for them. Besides saving the adults the time, trouble and aggravation of doing it themselves, it also proved to the boys that everyone trusted their driving ability. It wasn’t that it was such a difficult thing to do, moving the various cars such a short distance, but some of our guests drove fairly nice, and expensive, automobiles, so it was a big deal for my drivers.

As the boys played their pick up game, the rest of the old fogies and I were content to go inside and chat. We used this opportunity to catch up on other things and to learn what the others had been up to since we’d last seen them. During this time, I discovered the Castaway Charity had received several additional, and substantial, donations as of late, and all from private individuals. It seems the publicity was paying off and we were getting recognition from multiple sources. Sally even told me that one of the national organizations she belonged to, which represented many professional people, including social workers, college professors and those serving in the private sector performing similar work, was preparing to do an article on the charity in their upcoming newsletter. This would bring even more attention to the Fund, especially from people who were in positions to make referrals and offer other types of assistance. Sally and Steve also informed me they were nearing the finalization of several other adoptions, which had been brought about with the charity’s assistance, meaning several more children would soon become part of a loving family thanks to the Castaway Fund. Life was good and the Spences were thrilled by what their generosity had wrought.

As the party was drawing to a close, Jake and I asked Steve and John (Mr. Spence) to join us golfing sometime, and they both jumped at that suggestion. Like myself, they were both eager to get back to enjoying the sport again, as they had also drifted away from playing regularly. We quickly agreed to go out the following weekend, but they were also going to join Jake and I at the putting green and on the driving range during the week, so they could limber up and not look quite as rusty on the weekend. I was really looking forward to this outing, as these were three people I really admired and felt extremely close to.

While we were discussing the details of our plans, I heard Sally and Mary ask Margaret (Mrs. Spence) to join them on a shopping trip that same day, and she was thrilled by the idea of spending some time with the girls. It looked as though all of us now had plans for the following weekend, doing things we would each enjoy. I told Jake that Shannon could spend the day with my boys, so he wouldn’t be left home alone, and Jake quickly confirmed he was certain his son would like that idea. All of the details seemed to be worked out, so now we just had to wait a week for it to happen.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..