Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 6,632 Words
  • 2,405 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You Pass This Way But Once - 12. Chapter 12 - Young Romance Blossoms

The rest of the winter flew by and both wrestling and basketball seasons came to a close. Robbie had frequently come to watch us wrestle, so Seth and I went to his basketball games to cheer him on. In doing this, the three of us became closer and closer as each day passed. We also told Robbie about our upcoming trip to visit Timmy during spring break and he immediately wanted to know if he could join us. I told him that I’d have to call Timmy and clear it with his parents first, as long as he thought he could get his own parents to agree to let him go with us. Robbie said he thought his mom and dad would let him do it, since they knew us and we’d be going too, but they’d also met Timmy when he was here after Christmas. Once he told us this, I agreed to make the call.

Timmy’s parents gave us an emphatic ‘yes’ and Robbie nearly cummed in his pants when I told him the news. The upcoming trip consumed his every thought from that day forward, but it also affected other parts of our life as well. We all decided to forgo signing up for a spring sport, because the teams would have mandatory practices over the spring recess, which would mean we wouldn’t be able to make this trip. After thinking this over, we decided that spending time with Timmy was more important to us than playing another sport.

When the Friday before spring break finally arrived, the three of us were pretty much oblivious to what our teachers were saying as we sat in our classes that day. When the final bell rang, it meant we were now free for over a week, so we all raced home to finish packing our things. Seth and Robbie were going to spend the night at my house, because my mother was going to drive us to Timmy’s house early Saturday morning.

Once they arrived, it was fairly apparent that the excitement and anticipation was just too much for Robbie to handle. Not only was he unable to concentrate on anything we tried to do that evening, but he had trouble sleeping that night as well. Since he couldn’t sleep, he also managed to keep Seth and me awake, so we were all exhausted when the first rays of sunlight broke through my bedroom window the following morning.

After my mom fixed us breakfast, we grabbed our things and loaded them into the car. We let Robbie sit in the front seat next to Mom, so Seth and I could get some sleep in the back. During the trip, Robbie kept up a complex, one-sentence dialogue with my mother, as Seth and I leaned against each other and fell asleep. We awoke only when the car slowed down when getting off the highway, which meant we were now only minutes away from Timmy’s house. Now that we were awake again, Seth and I realized Robbie was still having the same conversation with my mom and seemed to be continuing the long, run-on sentence he was babbling when we dozed off.

As the car pulled into the driveway, Timmy came shooting out of his front door and was actually standing beside the car before my mother had turned off the engine. Then, without slowing down, he was opening our doors before we could even undo our seatbelts. After we all got out and were able to stretch our legs, we grabbed our bags from the trunk and Timmy led us into the house. As soon as we were inside, he introduce my mother and Robbie to his mom, since Seth and I had already met her when she picked Timmy up from summer camp, and then the two women sat down to talk and have a cup of tea.

Timmy took the rest of us to show us around the house and we ended up in his bedroom. He was so excited that once the door shut he gave Seth and me a big, sloppy kiss on the lips. When he eventually remembered that Robbie was in the room with us too, he looked over and assessed his attitude toward what he had just seen us do. After Timmy came to a conclusion, he walked over and gave Robbie a very affectionate, open-mouth kiss as well. This was exactly what Robbie had been waiting for, so he eagerly wrapped his arms around Timmy’s chest and squeezed him firmly, as he tried to devour Timmy’s face. This seemed to shock Timmy a little at first, but he quickly relaxed and then completely surrendered to Robbie’s embrace. As this continued, they both sighed contentedly until their kiss finally ended.

“What do you think, Logan?” Seth teased. “Do you think they just made that special connection or what?”

I nodded, to let Seth know that I agreed with his assessment of the situation, while at the same time acknowledging that all of Robbie’s concerns about Timmy rejecting him had been totally unjustified. I think our two young friends had just found the love they had each been searching for, so we hoped they would also be able to overcome the distance obstacle that separated their houses.

After seeing these two together, Seth and I agreed to sleep in the guest room, so Robbie and Timmy could be alone in Timmy’s room. Timmy immediately rejected our offer and insisted that we’d all sleep together in their basement level family room. We didn’t argue, since this seemed important to him, so then we all went back downstairs and arrived at the kitchen just as my mom was getting ready to leave.

We each gave her a kiss as she prepared to head out the door, and the others did this just like she was their mother too, but we also thanked her for driving us here. She ate up the attention and I’d even venture to guess that she would never argue or object when our little group wanted to spend time with each other in the future. Mothers are suckers for mushy stuff like that.

After she left, we did the same thing to Timmy’s mother, before we went outside with Timmy, so he could show us around the neighborhood. His mother ate it up as well, so now we had both women in our pockets. Timmy’s father was still at work, even though it was Saturday, so we wouldn’t get to meet him until later.

Timmy not only showed us around the area, but he also made sure to introduce us to a few of his other friends. He seemed pretty proud of the fact that he had two older guys with him that he could call his friends too, since most of them don’t generally like to pal around with younger boys. We even played a small game of touch football together, with the four of us splitting up with Timmy’s other friends, and then we returned to Timmy’s house to meet his father. Timmy’s sister was away for the week with some of her friends, so we didn’t get to meet her.

Timmy’s dad was really nice too and talked to us throughout dinner. Afterward, he even told us to select a movie we wanted to go see and then they’d take us to the theater. We chose one that we not only thought we’d enjoy, but felt his parents would like as well, since they were paying for everything. I guess we must have made a good choice, because everyone seemed to have a good time. As we were leaving the theater, Timmy’s mom suggested that we should go out for some ice cream next and we ended up at a Baskin-Robbins ice cream parlor. As we were eating our treats, Timmy’s father kept us laughing with all of the jokes and stories he was telling us.

When we got back to their house, Timmy led us down to the family room, where he had four sleeping bags already laid out. He told us he had borrowed a couple of them from his other friends, but he had pillows set out for each of us too. There was a second television down there as well, so we agreed to watch a couple of shows first, until we heard his parents go upstairs to their bedroom.

This also seemed to be an unspoken signal for the four of us to get undressed, so we hurriedly stripped down to our underwear. Timmy and Robbie quickly started to make out, so Seth and I did the same. As we were kissing, we also kept glancing over at our young friends and watched them develop their new relationship. Before long, they had each other naked and were locked in a sixty-nine.

We got a kick out of watching them, as they bobbed up and down on each other’s nearly identical boyhood, but they were also making fairly loud slurping noises and doing a considerable amount of moaning at the same time. Since we were concerned this racket might be overheard upstairs, Seth quickly turned up the volume on the television a little, in order to drown out the other sounds. Seth and I, however, continued to watch them with pride, as our two star pupils brought each other off to a nearly simultaneous orgasm. Then, Timmy spun around, so they could entwine in an affectionate embrace.

Once this happened, Seth and I went back to making out, as the other pair reveled in their orgasmic bliss and newfound love. After a couple of minutes, Timmy sidled over toward us and then wormed his way onto my lap, while Robbie did the same with Seth. I think the pair must have talked this over after we quit watching them and thought this would be a good way to thank us for bringing them together. To show their appreciation, they began to kiss, cuddle and thank us for making this possible for them. Seth and I happily kissed them back, while we also fondled their recently sated cocks, before the younger pair decided to exchange laps, so they could thank the other one of us too. It was a very warm and loving offering of affection, even though we didn’t do anything overtly sexual in nature, at least nothing more than a little petting and kissing.

A few minutes later, we noticed Timmy and Robbie were nearly asleep as they cuddled against us, so we suggested they put their underwear back on and crawl into their sleeping bags for the rest of the night. I’m not sure of their reasoning, but they wanted to share a sleeping bag with us, rather than each other, so we paired up and moved into place. Seth and I then placed our arms across their chests and they wrapped their arms around ours, as they clutched them tightly against their bodies.

We definitely stretched the fabric of the sleeping bags to the point where the zippers were nearly ready to split, but we didn’t think we dared zip two of them together. We were afraid that if Timmy’s parents slipped down to the family room when we weren’t around and noticed what we’d done, then they would definitely wonder about the purpose behind it. Since we didn’t want to have to answer those types of questions or remember to undo it all after we woke up each morning, we did it this way. I have to admit that being wrapped in this tight cocoon with them was quite enjoyable, as we basked in the warmth and closeness of our bodies. It almost seemed as if Seth and I were their parents and comforting them after a bad dream, or in this case after a good time, as they spooned back against us and contentedly drifted off to sleep.

Sunday morning, we all joined Timmy’s parents when they went to their weekly church service and we received multiple smiles, greetings and compliments from the other parishioners for being so well behaved and attentive during the sermon. We didn’t think we had done anything special, other than trying not to look as if we were boyfriends, but I guess that must have come off as appearing angelic.

After church, they took us to a local restaurant for brunch. It was a nice meal and while we were eating Timmy’s dad asked the three of us about which sports we played, while his mother inquired about school. We answered all of their questions, as they got to know us better, and I think they concluded we’d be a positive influence on their son. We left the restaurant not only full, but also feeling better about this relationship.

After we got back to the house, the four of us changed and then we went over to the park to play a little basketball with Timmy’s friends. Once we finished playing, one of them invited us over to his house so we could shoot pool for a while. I made sure that Timmy called his mother first, so he could let her know what we were doing, because I didn’t want her to worry or have any problems, if she or her husband came looking for us at the park.

We stayed at this boy’s house until it was nearly dinnertime and then we went back to Timmy’s abode. Later that evening, after his parents went to bed, Timmy and Robbie agreed to make love to each other, while Seth and I did the same. Timmy had hidden a jar of Vaseline under the sofa in the family room earlier, which meant he’d planned ahead and was hoping for this to happen. What a sly little devil.

We got a kick out of watching them and thought it was cute how their eager little dicks jutted out in front of them, like threatening tiny spears, as they began making out first. Eventually, they took turns coating each other’s penis with the Vaseline, before they greased up each other’s love canal. Timmy and Robbie decided to do it doggie style, since that was probably easier for them, while Seth and I made love to each other with one of us lying on our backs. We also arranged ourselves so we could watch what they were doing at the same time, just to make certain that they weren’t having any problems.

Once they got started, they seemed to move faster than the actors in an old-time silent film on fast forward. When it was their turn to be the pitcher, each of them machine gunned into the other’s butt and made it appear as if they were drilling for oil. Even though they were enjoying what they were doing, they had turned the music of love making into a quickstep, rather than a waltz, and were totally focused on the end result, which was getting their rocks off.

After studying their actions carefully, Seth and I agreed that they had learned their lessons well, as far as the mechanics, but we might want to explain how they would enjoy it more if they took their time. After they finished, the two younger ones stayed together and shared the same sleeping bag tonight, while Seth and I slept in separate ones, although we remained touching each other the entire time.

On Monday, Timmy took us over to show us around his school, before he took us to the Boys Club to go swimming. Once again, a bunch of Timmy’s friends joined us and Seth and I couldn’t help but check some of them out in their swimwear. We noticed a few definite possibilities there and couldn’t wait until after we finished our swim, so we could check them out more fully in the shower. We weren’t disappointed either, because a couple of them were not only quite cute, but they also had nice bodies and decent packages for kids their age.

After our swim, we went back to Timmy’s house for lunch and then we chilled out there until dinnertime. It was nice to just spend some quiet time alone with each other, so we could discuss a few things in private. We also used that time to tell Timmy and Robbie that they didn’t need to rush so much when making love to each other. They seemed to listen to what we told them, now we’d just have to wait to see if it sank in.

After dinner, we played Sorry with Timmy’s parents for about an hour, before we excused ourselves, so we could spend the rest of the evening alone in the family room. As soon as we were alone, Timmy and Robbie spent the entire time with their hands down each other’s pants, until we heard Timmy’s parents retire for the evening. Once we were convinced they had gone to sleep, Timmy and Robbie did some quick whispering, before they approached us and announced that they wanted to pair up with us tonight. We asked them why they didn’t want to just spend time alone with each other and they said they wanted to love us too, but they felt we could also show them what we meant when we told them the sex would be better if they went a little slower.

After a brief discussion, we agreed to do this with them, so Timmy went off with Seth while Robbie came over to join me. We used the same jar of Vaseline we had used the previous night, as we carefully prepared each other, and then we made love to our new partners. We put the boys on their backs and went through a lot of foreplay first and paid particular attention to the various erogenous zones on their bodies. We even rimmed them, which was a first for the pair, but they seemed to enjoy it. Then, we entered them slowly, started off using long, slow thrusts and only gradually built up speed as we went along.

By the time we finished, I think both boys agreed this was better and they’d enjoyed it tremendously. Then we let them practice this new skill on us, although we didn’t insist they attempt to rim us too. They were eager to try everything though, including the rimming, so that’s what they both did. Seth and I were extremely pleased that they were much more patient this time and their actions more closely resembled going on out the lake using a rowboat, rather than in a speedboat. Once they ejaculated and we’d cleaned up, they both opted to stay with us throughout the rest of the night and share a single sleeping bag with us again. We all fell asleep cuddled together the same way we’d spent the first night we were here.

Late Tuesday morning, we all went out to play another game of touch football with the same group we had done just about everything else with. Once the game ended, we went back to the Boys Club for another swim. Some of us got competitive and held races up and down the length of the pool, because it wasn’t very crowded. After doing that a few times, we just started horsing around and having fun. The lifeguard on duty was really cool and didn’t hassle us about all the small stuff, but I think he was also having a good time checking us out while we frolicked about.

In the shower, I could have sworn that one of Timmy’s friends, Jason, was posing for Seth and me and trying to get us to notice him. It was far too dangerous for us to attempt to pursue his somewhat obvious and flirtatious suggestions, not so much for us, but acting on it could have ruined things for Timmy and thrust him into the spotlight again. Using all of our willpower, we ignored his advances, got dressed and left. That evening we went to the mall and walked around for a while, but we also spent some time in the arcade, before we returned to Timmy’s for the evening.

Tonight, the younger pair decided they wanted to be with the other one of us, so Timmy paired with me, while Robbie went with Seth. Once more, we made love to our younger partner, using the same technique we had utilized the previous evening, before they did the same thing to us. Even after the lovemaking session, they decided to remain with us and shared our sleeping bag for the rest of the night.

On Wednesday, Jason showed up at Timmy’s door shortly after we had finished breakfast. This not only surprised us, but later Timmy informed us that Jason hardly ever came over, but when he did, everything was usually arranged well in advance first. I thought this information helped to confirm my earlier suspicion about what Jason had been doing. After Timmy invited him in, Jason tended to gravitate toward Seth and me, as he tried to engage us in conversation. He also made sure he was either sitting or standing near us, no matter what we were doing.

As lunchtime approached, he suggested that we meet and go swimming at 2:00 and said he’d call the other boys to let them know. We agreed, so when he went home to eat and make his phone calls, I told Timmy about my suspicions. He said he wasn’t sure he agreed with me, since he’d never observed Jason doing anything like that before. Instead, he suggested that possibly Jason just liked us as friends and enjoyed the attention of older companions for a change. We accepted his explanation, but we also agreed to watch Jason more closely, both during and after we went swimming today, to see if we’d changed our minds.

During the swim, we raced and fooled around some more, just like we had the previous day, except there was one major difference. Throughout the entire time, Jason kept brushing against Seth and me, while occasionally letting his hand glide across our butts or crotches. I saw Timmy’s mouth drop open on one occasion, when he noticed Jason’s hand lightly rub against my cock, but he didn’t say anything. Instead, he just flashed me an awkward look of surprise.

In the shower afterward, Jason managed to finagle the shower between Seth and me and then exposed everything he owned to us, as he asked to borrow our soap or shampoo. He rationalized this by saying that he had rushed out of his house and forgotten to pack those things, but seeing he was the one who arranged this outing, we found that excuse hard to believe. Now, I could hardly wait to get back to Timmy’s house, so we could discuss this situation with him further.

As soon as we were alone in his room, Timmy quickly made a pronouncement.

“I can’t believe it about Jason, but it seems you were right,” he confessed. “I’ve just never seen him do anything like that before.”

“Maybe he thinks we’re ‘safe,’ because we don’t live around here and couldn’t cause a lot of trouble for him,” Seth offered.

“But he would have to know that you’d probably tell me and then I might tell the others,” Timmy countered.

“Unless he thinks you’re like he is and trusts you wouldn’t do that to him and possibly draw attention to yourself as well,” I offered.

“Well, after the old rumors about me, maybe he still believes what Ray told everybody about me before,” Timmy agreed. “If that’s the case, then maybe he assumes all of my friends are that way too. I mean he’s right and all, but he couldn’t know that for sure. He’s taking a big gamble by doing this, but he’s also really lucky that it’s going to work out in his favor. Do you think I should invite him to spend the night with us tomorrow? Maybe you and Seth could get lucky with him.”

“That’s totally up to you, Timmy,” I answered. “It’s your house and I wouldn’t want to make this kind of decision for you, seeing you’re the one who will still be around and have to put up with any fallout from it, if things go badly. We’ll be going back home, so it won’t have much of an effect for us, so the choice is yours.”

“Well, I think I’ll invite him then, if you don’t mind,” Timmy offered. “Robbie and I can sleep in my room and that will leave you and Seth alone with Jason. If he’s interested, then I’m sure he’ll let you know and you two can fill us in on the details the next day. Who knows, if this works out then maybe Robbie and I can have a little fun with him before lunch the next day.”

Following dinner and after getting permission from his parents, Timmy called Jason and invited him over the following evening. Jason never hesitated and accepted right away. Timmy asked him not to tell their other friends though, because he was the only one that would be staying over with us. Timmy said Jason was thrilled when he heard this and it was probably due to the fact that he thought we’d finally caught on to his not so subtle hints and were agreeable to the idea. Therefore, he promised not to tell any of their other friends about this.

That night, Seth and I concluded that Robbie and Timmy must have felt they had paid their debt of gratitude to us, because they spent all of their time alone and acted as if we weren’t even there. We didn’t mind it though, because we had expected this to happen since our arrival, but it was just so different from what had transpired thus far. Since they were busy with each other, Seth and I spent some quality time together that evening, but we also discussed a possible strategy for our visitor tomorrow night.

Thursday morning, Timmy’s mom took us to one of those large, indoor activity centers geared toward young people, where we were able to play miniature golf and a whole bunch of arcade games before we had to leave. After lunch, we went to our pre-arranged swim with Timmy’s friends again. Of course, Jason was there and appeared happier than we remembered seeing him during any of our previous times together. He was also far more subdued and not as overt in his actions today, but that was probably due to the fact that we’d already received his message and invited him over to join us.

He might have also cooled it today so none of his other friends would become suspicious about what he was up to. Even if they had noticed what he’d been doing on those previous occasions, his actions today would have convinced them his prior behavior was just to gain attention. When it was time to go, Jason even hesitated and stayed behind for a while first, before he followed us over to Timmy’s house. Once he caught up to us though, he never strayed very far from either Seth or me, up until the time we walked through Timmy’s front door. Robbie and Timmy quickly went up to Timmy’s room, which left us alone with Jason.

As soon as the other pair had disappeared, the three of us went down to the family room. Jason immediately wanted to wrestle with me, even though he was smaller, and was soon brushing against or groping nearly every inch of my body. Even though he was doing decently against me, I was still able to pin him to the floor. When I did, I held his arms above his head and leaned forward, so my lips about an inch above his, to see what he’d do next. He never hesitated and quickly raised his head up so he could kiss me. That gave me the final signal that we could move ahead.

As soon as Seth saw this happen, he moved over to join us and then we both kissed Jason, before we started to remove his clothing. There was no resistance or protests from this willing boy and we soon had him totally naked on the family room floor. We kissed and sucked on whatever part of his body was closest to us, but Seth and I also kept swapping places.

Jason had a nearly perfectly 4 inch [10 cm] cut cock with a thin coating of brown pubic hairs that formed a small triangle at the base of his dick. Seth gave me the honor of sucking on his penis and gonads first, and we discovered later that he’d only had a couple of previous experiences, both out of town. He’d had one of them at a camp he’d attended and the other while visiting relatives out of town. All of his previous encounters had been with boys that were his age or younger, so I was ready to make his time with us the best one of all.

While Seth was sucking on his tits, I moved between his legs and zeroed in on his thighs and scrotum. I licked, sucked and nibbled on every part of them, before taking those inviting nuggets into my mouth and performing a delicate fellatio upon both. I nursed on his sensitive orbs, while making certain I didn’t harm anything and only brought him pleasure. I then moved up to his shaft and started licking and sucking on it next.

I tongued my way up the sides of his raging hard-on first, before I started nipping at the soft, squishy surface of the dickhead next. He was moaning quite loudly, but thankfully the TV drowned out most of what he was doing. After I felt I had done that for a sufficient amount of time, I took his penis into my oral orifice and slowly started to nod up and down on it. Gradually, I built up momentum and attacked his boy meat vigorously, while applying maximum pressure with my lips and sucking on the tender head. My tongue was very involved in the action, as it stroked the sides of his penis, but I also used it to flick out at the slit, whenever I reached the top.

Between Seth’s actions and mine, this proved to be too much stimulation for Jason to handle and his cock exploded, yielding his slightly sweet load into my waiting mouth. I sucked and swallowed his offering until he became still, and then I moved up to kiss his mouth again, so I could share the taste of his recently deposited load with him.

Seth and I remained lying on either side of Jason and continued to run our hands and tongues all over his body, while constantly stimulating the various nerve endings that resided just below the surface of the skin. This included his nipples, neck and ears, although we temporarily left his penis alone, since we didn’t want to over stimulate it. After Jason had time to enjoy his recent climax, he eventually realized we were still beside him.

“Thanks, guys. I was beginning to think you two weren’t interested in me, since I had done everything I could think of to let you know that I was interested in having sex with you. When neither of you made any moves back, I started to think you were either straight or thick, although I hoped I might still have a chance. I’m glad you finally got my message.”

“Oh, we got it right away, on the very first day in fact,” I told him. “We were just debating whether or not to risk it, seeing Timmy would be the one left behind to face the consequences if it blew up in our faces.”

“How would it affect Timmy, if you were the ones that I had sex with?” he wondered.

“Well, if other people found out that we were gay and we were also friends with Timmy and staying with him, then don’t you think people would suspect he was gay too, especially after the incident with Ray. If that was the case, then how do you think they’d treat him or what they’d do to him next?”

“Oh, yeah. I see what you mean,” he finally agreed. “You must be awfully good friends with Timmy then, if you’d worry that much about what people around here would think about him, instead of considering your own pleasure.”

“He’s our friend and we’d never do anything to hurt him,” Seth conceded. “We treat all of our friends well and always try to take good care of them. I think that kid named Ray, who also lives around here, found that out last summer.”

“Did you guys do something to Ray?” Jason gasped. “He sure was different after he got back from that camp.”

“Yes, we taught Ray what it felt like to get picked on and be the one with no friends,” Seth told him, with a grin on his face. “He didn’t like it when that happened to him and decided he’d be nicer to other people from now on.”

“I don’t know how you did it or what you did, but I’m sure glad that you made him change,” Jason agreed. “I would never have dared to try a stunt like this back then, especially if Ray and his gang were still on their ‘homo hunt.’ That’s what they used to call it.”

“Well, I’m glad we could help and it made things a little easier for guys like you and Timmy,” I confessed. “Just don’t start to feel too good about it though and get carried away, because Ray might still change back or someone new could take his place. Try not to be quite as conspicuous in the future, as you were with us, for both Timmy’s sake and your own.”

He nodded his understanding, but there was something else that I wanted to know.

“I curious as to why you came on to us like that? What made you think we were gay too? ” I pressed, which caused him to blush slightly before he answered.

“The first day we went swimming together,” Jason began, “I noticed that both of you were casually checking all of us out in the shower. I figured if you were doing that, then you must like boys too, so I just took the chance.”

That answered our question, but it also let Seth and me know we had to be more careful about doing those types of things in the future. Once that had been resolved, Jason wanted a chance to do the same thing with us. Even though we told him he could pick one of us and then we’d take care of the other, he insisted that he wanted to do both of us. Since he was so eager, as well as being a little cutie, we agreed and he hungrily began working on our sausages, one at a time.

Once he got both Seth and I off, we continued to hang out with him downstairs, until Timmy and Robbie came down to join us. When they did, I casually let Timmy know we’d been successful, in case he wanted to try something with Jason too. He told me that he and Robbie would get together with Jason tomorrow morning instead, because he wanted to spend some more time alone with Robbie tonight. I guess they must be enjoying having sex with each other even more, now that we’d slowed them down and showed them a few new tricks.

After we had dinner with his family, we spent some time with them, before we went back downstairs for the night. When we did, we repeated our earlier activities with Jason, but this time I let Seth suck him off, before Jason did the same thing to both of us. After we’d all gotten off, we moved into our sleeping bags. Jason wanted to know if he could be between us, so we agreed, and then the two of us placed our arms across his body and cuddled against him as we fell asleep.

The next morning, Robbie and Timmy came down and joined us after breakfast, so we left the three of them alone for a while, so they could explore each other and have some fun, while Seth and I went upstairs and distracted his mother. I understand they had quite a good time doing this and that Timmy and Jason also got a little closer in the process. Timmy and Robbie were still in love and considered themselves boyfriends, but now Jason and Timmy would be able to pal around and help to sate each other’s sexual needs in the meantime.

Friday was basically a repeat of all the other days’ activities, because we went swimming and then played another basketball game with Timmy’s friends. Jason was all smiles today, but he played it real cool with us, although we could tell he’d enjoyed the time he had spent with us.

That night, Robbie and Timmy spent all of their time alone and only joined us for a few minutes before they went to sleep. When they came down to kiss us goodnight, we could tell they had been crying. We didn’t say anything about it, but Seth and I suspected it was due to the fact that they were sad we’d be going back home tomorrow and they wouldn’t see each other again for a while.

Before my mother dropped us off last Saturday, she had told us that she would pick us up around lunchtime this Saturday, so we’d be back home before dark. Seeing this was their last night together, the boys went back to Timmy’s room to be alone and we didn’t see them again until the following morning.

After breakfast, Timmy told us that he’d talked Robbie into seeing if his parents would let him go to camp with us this summer. Robbie then confirmed that he really wanted to go, but he needed Seth and me to help him talk his parents into it. I agreed we’d do what we could and we’d even try to get our parents to talk to his folks about it too. We also told him that his parents wouldn’t even have to worry about transportation, because he could ride with us, since either Seth’s dad or mine would drive us there and the other one would pick us up.

Everyone was happy we had agreed to do this for him and that it might work out, although Timmy and Robbie were still very sad about their upcoming parting. After lunch, they snuck down to the family room to say a private goodbye to each other, while Seth and I loaded all of our things into my mom’s car. We each kissed Timmy’s mother farewell and shook his dad’s hand, because Timmy’s father had made a special effort to come home on his lunch hour so he could see us off. Both of his parents told us that we were welcomed to come back any time we wished to visit, so we thanked them and said we hoped to see them again soon.

The ride back home seemed longer, and definitely sadder, than our trip there, but that’s probably because we weren’t as excited about it this time. We continued to think about our time with Timmy during the ride back, but we also had something else to consider. There were only three months to wait until it would be time for summer camp again.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..