Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,945 Words
  • 2,254 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You Pass This Way But Once - 13. Chapter 13 - The Calm Before The Storm

School had ended and summer had begun, so it meant that Seth and I were taking lessons from the college golf coach again. He allowed us to include Robbie too, at no additional charge, and because Robbie was with us when we went out to play our nine holes later, no one ever questioned whether he had a youth membership at the club. This worked out even better, because we now had a foursome, so Seth and I played against Robbie and the coach on a daily basis.

Robbie was new to golf, so he was pretty much starting from scratch. Before this, the only golf that he had ever played was miniature golf, so I loaned him my old set of clubs that we were saving for my brothers to use when they got older. The clubs were fine for him and he was grateful to have his own set to use. He thanked the coach for letting him join us and Robbie thanked Seth and me for wanting to include him. It was great fun for all of us.

We all played baseball in the summer league too, although we played on different teams, and the summer progressed rapidly. We had also helped Robbie talk his parents into spending the money to send him to camp with us, although our parents were probably the ones who’d actually convinced them, and the time to leave for camp was quickly approaching. The weekend before we were set to go, Jeff was having a birthday, so he decided to have the gang sleep over in the family tent after the party. His dad had set the tent up in the backyard and said it was easily big enough for the six of us to fit into. Since it sounded like fun, we all agreed to attend.

On the day of the party, we headed over to Jeff’s house early, because we had to discreetly drop of our sleeping bags off in the tent first. This was because Jeff didn’t want to offend his other friends by making the distinction between those staying and those who weren’t too obvious. The party was great and lasted a couple of hours. We even took a swim in Jeff’s above ground pool and played a little touch football in the adjoining vacant lot. Eventually, the others left and we spent some time with Jeff’s parents in the house, before we had dinner with them. Jeff’s father barbecued hamburgers and hot dogs for everyone, to go along with the chips and salads Jeff’s mom had made, and we packed away a ton of food first, before we moved out to the tent for the rest of the night.

What we didn’t know was that Jeff had pre-arranged the sleeping accommodations. He had put Seth and me next to one another on one side of the tent, because he knew we were best friends, and he and Keith were in the middle. This left Robbie and Tom together on the other side. Seth and I always tried to sleep away from each other when we were out somewhere with a group, so we could avoid any slip-ups. This time, we were going to have to concentrate on making sure we didn’t do anything that might give us away, but we didn’t think this should be too difficult.

We sat around and talked for a while first and discussed what we’d done so far this summer, but we also talked about the new school year ahead. After that, we told each other a bunch of jokes and ghost stories, so Seth and I told them some of the stories we’d heard at camp the previous year. We stayed up until we were all too tired to continue, before we turned in and fell asleep.

Part of the way through the evening Seth must have spooned back into me and I instinctively cuddled with him, because that’s the way I awoke the next morning. Once I realized what we’d done, I quickly looked around to see if any of the others had noticed our ‘embrace.’ Since they still appeared to be sleeping, I guess we’d lucked out this time, but I still made sure we moved apart after that. When I did, I accidentally woke Seth up too.

Since we both had to piss, we left the tent to find a tree to water. After we finished relieving ourselves, we moved behind a rather large tree so we could give each other a quick kiss. The lawn was very secluded, since it had a hedge and several evergreens dividing it from the neighbors’ properties, and the tree we were behind helped to shield us from the house. It was just a quick, passionate kiss and then we returned to our sleeping bags.

As we entered the tent we discovered that Jeff was awake and he eyed us strangely when we came back inside. We explained to him that we both snuck out to take a leak, and since we didn’t want to disturb anyone in the house, we just watered one of his trees. He made a face and told us it was nearly time to get up anyway. We sat down on our sleeping bags for the next few minutes, while we waited for the rest of the group to shake the sleep from their eyes.

After the rest of the group was awake, Jeff took us into the house and his mother fixed us a big breakfast. After fooling around in the house for a while, we went back out to the tent, slipped into our swimsuits and took another quick dip in their pool. After that we also threw the football around for a short time, before we got our things together and returned to our own homes.

Robbie and Seth came over to my place later, so we could discuss our plans for camp. Seth’s dad would take us this year and mine would pick us up. We’d leave early Sunday morning, so we could make sure we were all able to get cots next to each other. We had requested that Timmy and the three of us be in the same cabin and planned to take cots across from each other, with Robbie and Timmy on one side of the aisle and Seth and I on the other. We also planned to check out our secret place the first chance we got, to make sure it was still private enough for a little discreet action. We told Robbie what to take with him and what types of things he wouldn’t need, but Seth and I had also packed a couple of extra ‘pictures’ and a few other items, just in case we might need them again this year, and then tucked them safely away in our gear.

The following week went by quickly as well and the three of us spent almost all of our time together. We were so busy with our own plans that we didn’t have much of a chance to hang around with any of our other friends. I happened to run into Jeff though, when my mother took me to the mall to pick up a few last minute items, but he merely gave me a strange look when he saw me and then quickly moved off in the other direction, so we didn’t actually speak.

I didn’t think he’d be this upset that we had kind of ignored him since his party, because we were busy getting ready for camp. I hoped he doesn’t think that Seth, Robbie and I had been using him, because a rift in our friendship could also spill over into football season. That could end up affecting our individual play, as well as the play of the team as a whole, so I made a mental note to talk to him later, just as soon as we get back. I wanted to mend any broken fences with him before school started, so any hard feelings didn’t affect the team.

Sunday arrived and we were off to camp, with Seth sitting in front with his father, while Robbie and I sat in the back. Robbie was so excited that he could hardly sit still, but I could see he was also watching every little landmark that we passed. I wasn’t sure if he was doing this because he thought he might get left behind or maybe have to make a quick escape, because it was almost as if he was visualizing having to make his way home by himself.

As his excitement grew, we weren’t sure if this was due to what we’d be doing at camp or because he was going to see Timmy again. Maybe it was a combination of both, but I just wasn’t sure. By the time we pulled in front of the counselor’s building, Robbie was literally bouncing off the interior of the car, as he waited for his chance to escape this confined space. As soon as the car came to a stop, he bolted out of the door and then circled around the car several times, as he began to look the area over. This all happened before the rest of us even had time to exit the vehicle, but once we did, we quickly noted that we didn’t see anyone else walking around.

Eventually, Mr. Johnson came out to greet us in person and we talked him into telling us which cabin we were going to be in, so we could stow our gear. Once he told us, we went directly there to stake out our claim on the bunks and selected the last four, two on each side of the aisle, for privacy. We also made sure we locked our things in our lockers before we walked Seth’s dad back to his car, thanked him and said goodbye.

As Seth’s dad was pulling away, Timmy was pulling in with his father, because he’d also convinced his dad to bring him early too, so we could have some time together before the scheduled events began. Once we got Timmy squared away in our cabin and said goodbye to his father, we were ready for some time alone. We told Mr. Johnson we were going to show Robbie around the area first, before his introduction began, so once he gave us his approval, we started heading Robbie down the path toward our little rendezvous spot.

Excitedly, we made our way to the inlet and then wound our way back to our little hideaway. It was just as we had left it, green, secluded and perfect for some intimate time with our partners. Robbie and Timmy were already kissing passionately and we could see their lust and love in every movement they made. Their hands were all over each other, stroking, caressing and removing each other’s clothing. It was a frantic activity, which was meant to end a far too lengthy drought.

Seth and I sat back and watched our two young friends and relished their display of affection and longing for each other, not to mention the uninhibited show they were putting on for us. They were now standing totally naked with their third legs erect and sparing with each other. They greedily explored each other’s body again and didn’t seem to care that we were there witnessing it. Their love simply poured out of them, as they tried to satisfy their lust, while at the same time showing how much they cared about each other. When they eventually got down to more serious business, Seth and I decided to follow suit.

Robbie and Timmy were still kissing, but they had also begun to jerk each other off. Both being right handed, they stood so their penises were aligned with their partner’s right hand, as they faced each other. Those hands were soon flying up and down, in an attempt to bring their lover the pleasure they were longing for. They were enjoying every sensation of this act, from the feel of the other’s love muscle to the tingling pulses coursing through their own prick. After a minute or two of this activity, their bodies were soon relinquishing the fluids that had been pent up deep in their groins and coated the dust and rocks with a creamy, white film.

Seth and I were slightly more restrained, since we weren’t quite as desperate as our younger friends, and we enjoyed some very loving kisses as we undressed each other. The heat and love from our oral embrace was soon spilling over into other areas of our body, until we had to give in to our lusty desires. We were soon lying on the ground, facing each other’s midsection and greedily sucking on the thick straw in front of us. This wasn’t an effort to quench our thirst, but a desire to end the throbbing and aching feelings echoing from our groins and radiating outward, until it consumed us entirely. While we were lost in our own sexual needs, the other pair saw what we were doing and soon positioned themselves to mimic our lovemaking.

I often wondered if God was watching us too, because if he was, then I wondered what he must have been thinking, as our four bodies were slowly merging into two. Here we were, trying to relieve our sexual longings that had been thrust to the forefront and magnified by our current journey through puberty. Was he watching us bemused by our animalistic desires for release and our awkward attempts to achieve it, or was he disgusted that we weren’t directing our sexual desires toward a member of the opposite sex?

Were we really so pathetic and our desires so debased and warped that even God was sickened by our choices? How could we know? How could we be sure? Then again, maybe he was actually consumed by our love for each other, but not in quite the same way we were. Possibly, he was just watching a few of his creatures enjoying some special intimate contact and mutual fulfillment that we derived from sharing our love with each other. Knowing what he truly felt could make it so much easier for us, but then again it might also make it more difficult, depending on his point of view.

Soon, we were sharing our special offering with our partner, as the love juices flowed down their throats and into their bellies. It wasn’t just this liquid refreshment that quenched our desires and satiated the primitive burning deep within our loins, but it was the love that we derived from being with each other. A love that went far deeper than merely a sexual release. It was a love derived from a need for companionship and affection. It was a love of fulfillment and a longing to be one body and one soul. It was a love of mutual respect and a desire to make each other complete, as well as totally satisfied, both with themselves and the special union we had formed.

It was the type of love that the poets and authors wrote about, a love so deep and sincere that all of time could pass by without this form of love beginning to erode or diminish. It was an eternal love. Even though it was first discovered in the joys of youth, it was a love that we knew would continue to grow and survive long after our mortal bodies had ceased to exist. This was a love that was forever, a love that could only grow stronger and deeper as time passed. Even if God had his doubts, how could he ever despise something so beautiful and so pure? With or without his blessing, this love would survive the millennia yet to come.

Returning from this spiritual plane, we each arrived back in the present again, got dressed and went back to the camp before our absence was noted. Fortunately, we hadn’t missed the welcoming get together, so when we returned we discovered that nearly everyone else was gathered in the mess hall. They were waiting for Mr. Johnson to make his opening remarks and introduce the other staff members.

I quickly noticed that Scott had returned as a cabin counselor this year, but he was assigned to another cabin. This time our cabin counselor would be Stuart, or Stu, as he preferred to be called. I remembered him vaguely from the previous summer, although nothing much about him stood out in my mind. Ray, however, was noticeably absent this year. We discovered he had selected a different camp to attend instead, because he feared too many campers would remember last year’s locker search and then treat him poorly because of that incident.

We were also informed that camp was going to be very similar to last year, although not exactly the same. We would have more swimming and boating lessons, but this year the experienced swimmers and boaters were going to be given an option. We could either stay with our cabin group or we could participate in the advance lifeguard training and take kayaking instead. Seth and I opted to be in the new classes, but Timmy elected to stay behind with Robbie and repeat last year’s lessons. He decided it would be better if he waited to move to the more advanced stuff next year, when he could do it with Robbie.

Some of the other activities had also been changed or modified, in order to keep things interesting. The major exceptions to this were that we’d still be doing the wolf pack hunt and taking the rock climbing class again. These activities had been so well received last year that they were going to be repeated again this summer. We had been worried that we might get a little bored with camp this year, except for our private getaways, but they had changed enough things for us that we needn’t have worried.

The first few days were so jam-packed with activities and a lack of free time that we weren’t able to find a chance to be alone again, at least not until later in the week. We thought that Timmy and Robbie might explode first, since their sexual desires for each other were becoming increasingly noticeable as the week progressed, at least to Seth and me. Fortunately, before they had any lapse in judgment and did something foolish in front of the others, Thursday evening free time arrived and we moved to our secluded love nest in the woods.

It certainly didn’t take Timmy and Robbie very long before they were undressed and involved in giving each other simultaneous blowjobs to relieve their pent up sexual frustrations. As soon as they had spent their first load, they began to kiss and make out, as they enjoyed the closeness and love they felt for one another. Seth and I were nearly finished with our kissing and sharing of oral juices and were now ready for some carnal gratification. I pulled out the small tube of Vaseline I carried in my shirt pocket, although I had several more stashed in my locker. I felt I could claim it was for my lips, just in case anyone questioned why I had it on me, so I unscrewed the cap and squeezed some on my fingers. I then used it to prepare Seth for penetration.

As usual, Seth had no problems with accepting my boyhood into the deepest recesses of his body. As my sword slipped into his scabbard, I began to thrust back and forth and Seth allowed himself to enjoy the pleasure emanating from my penis brushing against his prostate and filling his bowels. At the same time, I was enjoying the tight grip he was putting on my tool, since he was constricting his anal muscles at all the appropriate times. I was in heaven, as I made love to Seth, and this pleasure soon cascaded into a shower of semen that I deposited deep within his bowels, as I coated his intestinal lining with my thick cream. While I was recovering from my orgasm, I looked over to see Robbie attacking Timmy from the rear, as he pumped Timmy’s butt with his youthful organ.

After we had switch positions with our current partners, Seth was soon performing the same loving act upon me and I was relishing this go around with the same fervor as I had the first. I’ve come to love the feeling of Seth’s tool when it was inside me, as well as the pleasurable sensations I got from the lip of his helmet sliding back and forth and scraping the walls of my tunnel. When that happened, it also awakened the surrounding nerve endings and caused them to tingle, as it brushed along during each penetrating stroke.

As we were doing this, I would clamp my muscles around his rod as it withdrew, thus increasing the sensation for each of us. This constant friction and pressure on Seth’s tool soon brought him to the brink and he began to deliver his creamy load to my internal tanker car, which was soon full and overflowing. As we pulled apart and lay in each other’s embrace, we watched Timmy repaying the favor to Robbie, as he jammed his dick up Robbie’s tight hole.

When the grunting and groaning was over and Timmy had shared his reward with Robbie, the two younger boys came over to participate in a collective cuddle with us. Each one crawled up and laid on one of us, since Seth and I were still prone on our backs, as we embraced and kissed them. The love the four of us shared only increased the special bonds we felt for each other, so we were all laughing and joking as we returned to our cabin. We were also able to share a nearly identical time with them on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening too, except our activities differed slightly. What didn’t change, however, were the feelings of contentment and everlasting love that we all felt.

This year our overnight campout was scheduled for Tuesday of our second week, due to our cabin’s luck of the draw. Timmy and Robbie quickly suggested that we should switch partners for the overnighter, since Timmy wanted to spend some time with me, while Robbie was eager to do the same with Seth. After Seth and I talked this over, we agreed to their request. Hell, we loved those two nearly as much as we did each other, so we didn’t mind the thought of a little intimate contact between us. Once the arrangements were set, we informed Stu of our choice for tent partner and he jotted it down.

After we reached the campsite Tuesday afternoon, we waited for the others to select their sites first, before the four of us moved off and away from everyone else and pitched our tents. This would give us more privacy and possibly prevent the sounds of our lovemaking from being overheard. Once we were set up, we joined the rest of the campers in performing the mundane tasks of collecting firewood and preparing the fire pit, before we went off for our afternoon activity. Later, after the evening meal and a bunch of ghost stories around the campfire, we all went to our tents to turn in for the evening.

When we got to our tent, Timmy and I quickly undressed and got on top of our sleeping bags. Timmy immediately began to tell me how grateful he was that we’d found each other last summer and how lonely he’d been since spring break. Even though he now had Jason to provide him with some sexual relief and keep him from feeling so alone, he said he still missed us. He told me that even with Jason and now Robbie to help him out, he still had this special feeling for Seth and me. He also admitted that he needed to be with each of us at least once during camp, in order to feel satisfied and to repay his debt.

After he told me this, I explained that he owed us no debt, but he insisted it was more than that. He said he felt a special bond with Seth and me, but still felt he needed to express his thanks for everything we’d done for him as well. First, there was what we did to Ray and how we got him to back off, but then we also helped him pair up with Robbie and even set him up with Jason, so he wouldn’t be totally alone when the three of us weren’t with him. For that reason, he said he just wouldn’t feel complete if he didn’t get an opportunity to share his love for us at least once while we were together again. He also promised that he would find a way to get together with Seth during our next scheduled free time and then I’d be able to spend time with Robbie too. He was just too serious and sincere to argue with, although I didn’t really want to discourage his plans anyway, since Seth and I enjoyed being with the two of them too.

Timmy and I kissed for a while first, before he told me that he needed to feel me inside of him and wanted me to make love to him. After saying this, he grabbed the tube of Vaseline from my shirt pocket and quickly started to grease up my pole. Then, he handed me the tube and stuck his butt up into the air, to give me easy access. As soon as I prepared him, he straddled my waist, lined my erection up with his pucker and slowly sat down on it. Without any difficulty at all, my stiff poker popped through his muscular ring and began to slide all the way into his body.

Before I knew it, Timmy was flailing about wildly and jumping up and down on my woody like he was trying to stomp out a fire with his butt. That awesome energy of youth soon brought me to the point of no return and I found myself fertilizing his bowels with my prime baby making seed. The wild abandon and vigor of Timmy’s assault had blinded me from even attempting to please him at the same time, so I felt guilty for my neglect and wanted to make up for it. Timmy had neither seemed to notice or care about my faux pas, nor was he interested in my mea culpa, but I promised to make it up to him when I returned the favor.

Timmy had crumpled beside me after his energetic workout, so I drew him into my arms and moved my lips over his. Timmy wasn’t the same vulnerable youth of the previous summer and was now more mature and self-assured than the frightened pup we had first encountered after Ray’s unrelenting assaults. This time, he did not shy away from my advances but welcomed them instead and participated with a warm and open heart to fuel the fires within.

We enjoyed ourselves immensely, as we explored each other with our mouths, lips and tongues, before I broke from our kissing and moved down to pay attention to his neck, nipples, chest and navel. I kept my promise and gave him the maximum enjoyment from my ministrations, as I elicited many low, love noises to go along with the pleasured writhing of his naked form. He was totally ready to be fully compensated by my lovemaking.

Discretely, I spread the petroleum jelly over Timmy’s stiff pole before applying a similar amount both around and into my own opening. I then bent forward to kiss Timmy once more, before I lowered myself upon his erection and allowed it to be buried within my body. Unlike Timmy, I did not wish to hurry my efforts and found a comfortable rhythm with which to make love to him, so I could prolong the gratification for both of us.

I rode Timmy for as long as I could, but Timmy did not have the sexual control necessary for a lengthier enjoyment. All too soon for me, his body stiffened, his penis swelled and he unleashed his spunk inside me. I continued to lift myself up and down on his love muscle until that was made impossible when his hard-on began to deflate. When that happened, I bent forward and kissed him again, to reinforce the message that this was an act of love, not lust. I then rolled off of his waist, pulled him close to me and drew him into my sleeping bag. I cuddled with him throughout the night, but shortly before sunrise, I broke the embrace, slipped over to the other sleeping bag and spent the ebbing hours of the evening apart for the first time.

In the tent next to ours, a reciprocal act of love had also transpired between Seth and Robbie. They, however, chose to show their affection for each other through oral sex, but also displayed the same amount of intimate, non-sexual contact to reaffirm the feelings they also felt for each other. Although we each had our own devoted partner for life, we also reveled in the satisfaction of this deep friendship that we also consummated with physical love. Few people will ever know the joy, love and contentment that such a special relationship can bring to them, so we are definitely among the lucky few.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..