Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,933 Words
  • 3,161 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You Pass This Way But Once - 7. Chapter 7 - Our Summer Comes To An End

Monday morning started off a new week, but the day began with our regular routine. We went to our swimming and canoeing lessons first, but then we headed over to an archaeological dig in the afternoon, one that was set up by the camp staff. There was a group of stone foundations that still remained from an old farm that had occupied this site back in the mid 1800’s. There were the foundations for the house, barn and smoke house, but the staff explained they had also detected the area where the outhouse, or outdoor toilet, had once stood. Although they weren’t positive, they felt this was probably the last spot it had been located. This uncertainty was caused by the fact that the outhouse would have had to been moved and a new hole dug for it when the pit became full, so over time it had probably been moved several times.

The counselors had ‘seeded’ the site with artifacts from that time period and then we were left to discover and attempt to figure out what they were or how they were used. It was really pretty neat and fun to do. There were some simple things, like horseshoes, handsaws, chisels, but then there were some other things that were different from what we use today. First there were square nails, which had been hand made, and some heavy flat irons, which the women heated on hot coals or wood/coal stoves, so they could iron their clothes and get the wrinkles out. There were also some buggy parts, household items that were probably last used over a hundred years ago and other items I can’t remember. It was an interesting time and we actually learned an awful lot.

After dinner we played a huge game of bombardment, with two cabins on each side. This game like dodge ball, but there were also objects you could hide behind when you weren’t trying to catch or throw a ball. The rubber balls were all different sizes too, from one about as big as a softball, the typical ones you remember from school and others that were as large as a beach ball.

If you got hit, then you were out, but if you caught a ball thrown by the other team, then the person throwing it was out. You kept going until there was no one left on one of the teams, and if people were hiding behind the various ‘props,’ then you could lob the ball over to hit their body and get them out. Even though the person would be out of the game, those hits didn’t sting like the more direct hits, so they didn’t mind as much. It was usually the less athletic boys that would hide anyway, so it allowed them an easier way out. The game was great fun though, so we ended up playing it several times.

Tuesday began with our last swimming and canoeing lessons, because there were special activities planned for our group on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. During the canoeing portion of the class, we took a trip out onto the lake and followed behind a couple of the counselors who were in their own canoe. It was a very enjoyable experience and gave us a chance to do more than just paddle along beside the shore. During the swimming class, our group took the junior lifesaving test and we all passed with flying colors. Each of us was very pleased and excited by our accomplishments and couldn’t wait to be able to tell our parents about it.

That afternoon, we went on a hike with Scott and another counselor. This other guy was extremely knowledgeable about wild vegetation and pointed out a bunch of different plants, so he could tell us which ones were edible, along with which parts of the plants were edible, since they weren’t all the same. Some had fruits that you could eat, while others you could chew the leaves or flowers, like for a salad, but other times you just used the roots. He also told us which plants were dangerous if eaten, along with the parts of the edible plants that weren’t good for you.

I gained a whole new respect for people who survived in the wilderness, like old time explorers and scouts, as well as today’s Army and Navy Special Forces. I never realized there were some parts of the plants that were ok to eat, while other parts could be harmful to you. If you ate the wrong plant or the wrong part of the plant, then you could be poisoned from it, so it made me wonder how many people died before they figured these things out.

That evening, we had a four-cabin tug-of-war. Two cabins played against each other, and then the winners faced off after the losers went at each other. They gave all of us gloves to wear while doing this, so no one got rope burn or ended up with bloody hands, so it was fun. After we had a grand winner, the winning team got to have a tug-of-war against the four cabin counselors and two site counselors. When the campers started to lose to the counselors, a bunch of us boys jumped in to help them out. The counselors cried foul, but we didn’t care. We just wanted to beat them.

On Wednesday, we spent the entire day in a rock climbing class. During this class, we were taught about rope handling, belaying, rappelling, body position, footwork and hand placement. It was an awful lot to learn in just one day, but we were all really into this class. They even delivered sandwiches, potato chips and soda to the site, so we could stay right there and not have to go back in to eat. We were pretty exhausted by the time we got back that night, so after eating dinner, Scott suggested we all take a little nap before our evening session. Tonight was the wolf pack hunt, which wouldn’t start until just before dark, so we would be able to sleep for a couple of hours or so first. Since we also understood we might be up a little later doing this, we took his advice and crashed for a while.

After Scott woke us up later, we went to the assembly area to find out what the wolf pack hunt was all about. Mr. Johnson was in charge of this activity and explained how the wolves hunted. He told us that when wolves went out looking for prey, they all responded to and followed the call of the alpha wolf. Next, Mr. Johnson demonstrated how to howl like a wolf and then had us practice. This was important to master, because it would be the only way we would be allowed to communicate, once we were out in the dark woods.

When he finished explaining everything to us, the counselors led us to a large clearing in the forest and had us form a big circle. Then, they told us to turn around and face outward from the center of the circle and take one hundred giant steps in the direction we were currently facing. We were also told that once we had taken our one hundred steps, we were to stand still and wait until we heard the alpha wolf’s first howl. At that point, we were to start moving toward where we thought he was.

If we got confused and needed the alpha wolf to signal us again, we were to howl our own signal and then he would respond. We were told to only do this if it was completely necessary, because it could get confusing if everyone started howling and might mislead some of the others. For that reason, we were told to note the differences between the alpha wolf’s howl and everyone else’s, so we didn’t end up following a false howl and wind up going in the wrong direction. We were also told there was to be absolutely no talking until we joined up with the alpha wolf or heard the signal that the activity was over, otherwise we’d defeat the purpose of this lesson.

It was an overcast night, which meant it was also fairly dark. There was hardly any moonlight to see by or stars to guide our movements, so we either had to do this the way it had been explained or we could possibly end up staying in the woods all night, completely alone. By the time we took our hundred steps, we couldn’t see anyone else near us, so we remained frozen where we stood. We waited for about twenty minutes more, before we heard the alpha wolf make his initial howl.

Eagerly, we began to move toward where we thought he was and then waited for a second response. We heard another smaller voice howl a plea of assistance and then the alpha wolf howled again. It took quite a while to finish this activity, with some of the boys getting more than a little scared in the dark woods, before we were all reassembled at a new location. After the counselors counted noses, to make certain they had accounted for everyone, they lead us back to our cabin. It had been an exhilarating, although somewhat scary, experience.

The next morning, after we cleaned-up, ate breakfast and returned to our cabin, there were three new counselors there to help us get ready for the next activity, the overnight campout. They started by giving us backpacks, so we could take whatever we would need with us, along with sleeping bags and tents. We were supposed to pair up in the two-man tents, but we talked Scott into letting us take Timmy in with us.

Scott seemed a little relieved when we mentioned this, because with an odd number of boys in our cabin, Scott would have had to pair up with the odd boy. This way, Scott wouldn’t have to worry about the problems that might arise from having to share a tent with one of the campers. After we filled our backpacks with our clothes and some other items they gave us, the counselors showed us how to roll up and attach the sleeping bags and tent to it. I offered to carry the tent for our group, because I felt I was the biggest and strongest, since I had grown two inches [5 cm] taller than Seth since we’d first met. Before long, we were formed up in front of the cabin to begin our hike to the campsite.

It was a nice walk thru the woods, although I thought my gear was getting a little heavy before we made it there. Once we arrived, Scott pointed out where we could pitch our tents, but we waited for the others to start setting up first, so we could chose a spot away from the rest of them. We put our tent up in record time, threw our gear inside and then joined Scott, to see what was next.

We spent the remainder of the morning, until lunch, looking for firewood for the evening campfire and selecting rocks to put around the fire pit that we still had to prepare. We then made our own sandwiches for lunch and fixed a cup of Kool-Aid to drink, since each group had been able to select a plastic container of Kool-Aid to take with them before we left, which Seth had carried in his backpack. We mixed it with the water from our canteens in the cup that was part of the mess kit we had been give to put in our backpacks before we left. After we finished eating, the rest of the afternoon was spent learning how to make temporary shelters in the woods, in case we ever got lost, as well as how to use a compass.

For dinner, we cooked hot dogs on a stick, which we held over an open fire, so there were a lot of burned hot dogs consumed that evening, but no one complained about the meal. After dinner, we had a class on animal tracks and how to identify them. The counselors had some plaster casts of real animal footprints and we were taught how to identify which animal had made these tracks. After the class, we got to walk around the area, so we could see if we could find and identify any tracks on our own.

As it began to get dark, we built a good size campfire and then sat around it. The counselors used this time to start taking turns telling us ghost stories. Some of their stories were pretty good, but others were really quite lame, but I’ll quickly tell you a little bit about the two best stories.

The first one was about the Blue Mountain Ranger. He was a forest ranger who worked at the nearby Blue Mountain fire tower. While he was working there, he began to slowly go insane, because he was alone so much, and then he started to chop up all kinds of animals and store the pieces in jars. As he gradually began to completely lose touch with reality, he started killing people too and did the same things to their bodies, but he had to store the various parts in larger containers and that’s how he got caught.

After he was captured, he was put in prison for the rest of his life, but somehow he managed to escape and they never found him. Some people say he’s still in the area, because every now and then someone will discover the remains of a mutilated animal, so they warned us to keep on the lookout for him. It was a little spooky to think he might still be roaming the woods somewhere around here, especially while we were camping out.

The other story was about a local Indian tribe that used to inhabit this area. A great many of them had been massacred by the army somewhere close by and it was claimed their spirits still haunted the area. It all started when the soldiers attacked their camp as they were preparing their evening meal and then killed everyone there. The soldier slaughtered all of the men, women and even the children, before the camp was set ablaze. It is often reported that the ghosts of those killed still reappear from time to time to reclaim their tribal lands and seek revenge on the descendents of those who killed them. Needless to say, not everyone slept very well that night.

When the three of us went to our tent, we unrolled our sleeping bags and prepared to turn in for the evening. Seth and I had other plans for Timmy though, if he was willing to try something, of course. We placed him in the middle for that very reason, so now we attempted to see if he was game.

“Timmy, do you remember that we told you there were a lot of other things we could do with each other?” I began, and Timmy quickly nodded his head yes. “Well, Seth and I were wondering if you might want to try some of these other things tonight, here in our tent?”

“Yes, oh yes. I’d really like that,” he cooed. “What are we going to do?”

“We thought we could teach you how we can please each other with our mouths,” I advised him. “Maybe you’ve heard about blowjobs before?”

“I’ve heard guys tell other people to ‘blow them,’ but I was never really sure what that meant,” Timmy shyly admitted. “I thought maybe it was to blow them up with explosives or something.”

“That’s definitely not it, but we’ll teach you what it really is, if you want us to,” I offered.

“Yes! Please teach me about all of that stuff,” Timmy quickly agreed.

As soon as he said this, I pushed Timmy back onto his sleeping bag and then Seth and I grabbed the sides of his briefs and pulled them down his body. Seth then moved in and started to kiss Timmy, as I moved down to work on his little piece of meat. I positioned my body in between his legs and began licking and sucking on his tight, little nut sac. He started wiggling as my tongue came into contact with the sensitive, hairless covering and his movements only increased, once I took it entirely into my mouth and began vigorously working my tongue on it. By the time I finished, his little tool was completely hard. I licked his shaft and thoroughly coated the surface with my saliva, before I took his little boner into my mouth.

Slowly, I lowered my head until my nose was resting on the spot where Timmy’s pubic hair would appear some day. Then, I let my tongue tenderly caress the sides of his rigid pole while I sucked and bobbed on that slender mast. Timmy’s hips started to hump into my face, as the excitement of what we were doing caused him to experience a sensual overload. After a few hectic minutes, Timmy’s body shuddered, as his dry orgasm swept over him and filled his little frame with those wonderful feelings we all enjoy. Seth continued to kiss him, as Timmy’s mind slowly cleared from his climax-induced fog.

“You guys were right. That was better,” Timmy confirmed, while sounding slightly winded. “I owe you two so much for all that you’ve done and taught me. How will I ever be able to repay you?”

“You don’t need to, so don’t worry about it,” I told him sincerely. “We did it because you’re our friend and not because we expected something in return. You owe us nothing, except maybe your love and friendship.”

“You’ve got it, forever,” he gushed, and we all smiled and exchanged hugs.

“The next part is up to you,” I offered. “You can watch us do the same thing to each other or you can do one or both of us, if that’s what you want to do?”

“I do. I want to try doing the same thing to both of you,” he stated, as his body bounced up and down in excitement.

“Are you sure?” Seth wanted to know.

“Yes. I’m absolutely sure,” he confirmed.

“Ok, if you’re sure,” I agreed. “You can try it on Seth first and I’ll watch and tell you what to do and what not to do. After that, you can try it on me, if you still want to. When you’re done, Seth can finish up by doing you again, while I get to kiss you.” I thought for a minute and then remembered something else. “You know, we both shoot cum when we climax, so you’ve got to decide whether or not you want to take that into your mouth and maybe even swallow it, because you can’t very well spit it out in the tent. If you don’t want to do that, then tell us first, so we can let you know when it’s about to happen, so you can pull off and then jerk us off.”

“What do you guys do?” he wanted to know.

“We usually swallow each other’s load, but that doesn’t mean you have to as well,” I offered.

“I will, though, because that’s what I want to do,” he answered, fairly confidently.

Since that had been decided, I taught Timmy how to lick Seth’s scrotum and then suck on his testicles for a while next. He was eager to please and willing to try everything he could. Next, I instructed him how to lick the shaft, corona and slit, but then I cautioned him before he tried to take the shaft into his mouth. I told him about keeping his teeth back and lips pushed forward, so his teeth didn’t scrape the shaft. Timmy remembered my admonition and soon had Seth begging for his release. With a little more effort, Seth was firing his load into Timmy’s mouth and Timmy was greedily lapping it up, like a kid with a glass of soda. When he finally pulled away from Seth wilting tube, he looked up at me and smiled, as small droplets of cum ran down from the corners of his mouth.

“That was fun and it didn’t taste bad either,” he observed, and then I wiped his mouth off with my discarded shirt.

“You did all right for a beginner,” Seth added, in a barely audible voice.

“Can I do you now?” Timmy asked, while seeming eager to repeat the performance.

“I think we’ve created a monster, Seth,” I teased. “This kid isn’t going to be able to get enough of this from now on. Oh, god, what are we going to do.”

We all laughed, before Timmy pushed me backwards and began to pull my jockeys off. He couldn’t wait to start lapping at my groin and begin licking and sucking on everything in the area. Now, he took my stiff fuck-stick into his mouth, so he could practice the lessons I had taught him earlier. He was a very good pupil and it certainly didn’t feel like a rookie washing my cock with his tongue. Then, when he began to orally siphon all of the fluids my sperm factories could produce, I unloaded six creamy bursts into his gullet. I no longer had any doubt that Timmy was as gay as Seth and me. When I was able to focus my eyes on the surrounding area again, there was Timmy beaming from the enjoyment he had just given me.

Having sufficiently recovered, I leaned over to kiss Timmy and drink in all of his boyish wonders. As my tongue probed his mouth, I could taste the combined flavors of Seth’s and my spunk mixed in with Timmy’s saliva, creating a smorgasbord of tastes. As I was orally gratifying the two of us, Seth was performing fellatio on our young partner and giving him his second blowjob of the evening. After Timmy quaked through his second dry orgasm, we all cuddled together throughout the first part of our slumber. After the air cooled down, we broke our embrace, pulled on our underwear and crawled into our sleeping bags, where we remained until it was time to get up and begin the day.

After a hasty and less than satisfying breakfast, we repacked our backpacks, rolled up our sleeping bags, took down the tent and packed it away too. After that, we cleaned up the campsite and put the extra wood and stones back, approximately in the same place they had come from, as we prepared to leave. We had another nice hike back to our cabin, ate lunch in the mess hall and then had free time until dinner. We were told we could go swimming, so that’s what we did and used this activity to clean off the dirt and soothe our muscles after the little overnighter.

The three of us were all getting kind of sad that we would be heading to our homes tomorrow, because we didn’t know when we’d see Timmy again, if ever. Timmy was taking it much harder than we were, because he’d be losing the only two friends he had with whom he could talk only about and participate in the joys of being gay.

After dinner, the staff had another big bonfire planned, to mark the end of our two-week camping experience. As they lit the large stack of wood and the flames began to grow higher, the counselors brought out the materials needed to make Smores. This meant they provided us with Hershey’s chocolate candy bars, bags of marshmallows and boxes of graham crackers. Those who wanted to make them did and they proved to be a tasty treat.

The three of us lingered at the bonfire longer than most, and as the others began to filter away and return to their cabins, we stayed there with Timmy. We did this because we knew he was having difficulty dealing with the upcoming separation, so we tried to console him by explaining that we’d keep in touch and be there for him if he needed us. We all promised that we’d talk our parents into sending us back to this camp next summer and for the same two weeks, so we could all plan ahead.

We also told Timmy that if he could get his parents to allow him to come to Madison on the bus, then he could spend part of Christmas or spring vacation with us, both if possible. We assured him that he could stay at one of our houses and we would all be there together. These promises seemed to placate him a little, and when we finally looked around, we discovered that we were the only ones left, except for Mr. Johnson. He just smiled at us, because he realized we were merely trying to help Timmy overcome the separation anxiety caused by the end of summer camp. I guess he must see a lot of this every year.

After that, we returned to our cabin and slipped into our cots. I’m not sure if I heard Timmy sniffling during the night, but I realized there was crying coming from more than one location. Obviously, there were other boys who had forged friendships that they didn’t want to see end either. I listened for a while to the whimpering and sobbing, before I finally drifted off into a somewhat restless slumber. My dreams were consumed with thoughts of Timmy and what it was going to be like for him, once he returned to his hometown and school. I figured we’d have to do something more to make certain that Ray took our threats seriously, because we didn’t want him to start bullying Timmy again, once they got back.

The next morning, we awoke and showered together one final time, before we made our way over to the mess hall for breakfast. When we returned to the cabin, we were told to pack our things first, before we began to sweep up the cabin and police the surrounding area. During this time, I handed Timmy a slip of paper with Seth’s and my phone numbers, along with our home and email addresses. This way he could reach either of us on the phone or computer, but he’d also know where we lived, so he could tell his parents. He thanked me several times and promised to keep in touch.

Seth and I made it a point to find Ray too, so we could speak with him privately. We made it understood that we would not tolerate his further abuse of Timmy and that Timmy knew how to get a hold of us, if he decided to start up again. We told Ray that we’d have one of our parents drive us there or we’d take the bus instead, so we could inform all the kids at his school about the locker incident, if he didn’t heed our warning. A look of horror suddenly came over his face when he realized we were serious and then he ran away from there, as tears started to form in his eyes. I hated to be so cruel, but I was worried he’d start in on Timmy again. Now, I don’t think that will happen.

After we finished cleaning our cabin, we were taken to one of the activity sites and were asked to police up that area too. This meant we picked up papers and anything that didn’t grow, but we also put the other things back where they belonged. Each cabin was taken to a different site, so everything was back the way we found it, before we went home. Maybe you already know that one of the camper’s mottos is to always leave things the same or better than you found them. We did our job and returned to our cabin to collect our gear and meet our parents when they picked us up.

Seth’s dad came for us this time and we introduced him to Timmy. We wanted him to know who he was, in case Timmy got permission to come and visit. Timmy was picked-up by his mother, so Seth and I put on a good show and let her know we were good guys. We also told her that we had made a lasting friendship with her son, so she thanked us for befriending him and invited us to come and visit sometime, if we got the chance. We told her the same thing was true for Timmy and he could come visit us anytime too, so who knows; maybe we could spend alternating vacations at each other’s house.

Timmy hugged us before he left and we could see the tears pooling in his eyes, as their family car drove away. We waved until they were out of sight and then we got into Seth’s father’s car and made our way back to Madison. We weren’t very talkative on the way back, because we were thinking about Timmy and missing him already. Hopefully, that wouldn’t last for very long.

Once we got back from camp, Seth and I only had a week to catch our breath, before we would start a new school year. That week also included our football physicals and back-to-school shopping, so it was a fairly hectic time. Now, we were up to our final weekend before school began.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..