Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 5,433 Words
  • 3,443 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You Pass This Way But Once - 4. Chapter 4 - Our First Problem

“Thanks, Jeff,” I said feebly. “We’re almost finished, so we’ll be heading out shortly.”

“What are you two up to and why are you both hard?” he asked, while giving us a strange look.

“Logan was just telling me about this girl he met last summer,” Seth answered quickly. “He was explaining about her and some of the things they did when they were alone. I guess we both got a little excited from the discussion.”

“Yeah, I guess you did,” he sneered. “Well anyway, Logan’s dad is out there waiting, so you’d better hurry up.”

“Thanks, Jeff,” I said, suddenly calming down. “If you go back out that way, tell my dad we’ll be right there.”

Seth and I hurriedly left the shower, dried off and went out to meet my dad.

“Shit that was close,” Seth said, as we walked away from the school.

“Yes, it was way too close,” I agreed. “That was quick thinking back there though and you saved our butts big time.”

“While you were stalling Jeff, it just kinda popped into my mind,” he confirmed. “It was all that I could come up with.”

“It was a damn smart thinking and a good thing you came up with it when you did,” I told him. “I think Jeff bought your story, or at least I hope he did. We’ll just have to be more careful from here on out.”

“Yeah, I’m with you. Let’s get back to your place so we can take care of these fuckers,” Seth suggested.

When we got to my house, Mom had lunch ready, so we sat at the table and chowed down first. Then, since it was such a nice day and we didn’t want anyone asking questions about why we were holed up in my bedroom on such a lovely afternoon, we went outside and horsed around for a while instead. We threw the football back and forth in the yard, and when we got tired of doing that, we went back inside and watched a couple of the college games on the tube next. We were no longer in a hurry to do something sexual again, because it was enough just to have seen each other earlier and then being together like this now. Besides, we had plenty of time to do the other stuff later.

Once the last game ended, we went up to my room and I locked the door. Seth and I quickly got naked, jumped on the bed and eagerly began groping each other. Since he did me first the last time, I offered to do him first this time. He eagerly agreed and thrust his hips in my direction, as he offered me his cute, little penis. I didn’t waste any time moving my hand toward it, but then I slowly played around with his sac and massaged his tiny nuggets for a while first, before I finally wrapped my fingers around his rigid shaft. He began to moan the second I began to slide my hand up and down on it, so I couldn’t help but smile.

I was in no hurry for him to get off and could easily tell he was enjoying the feel of my hand touching his dick, so I eagerly continued to stroke him. After a while, I could sense he was getting close, so I picked up the pace and brought him to climax. His body went rigid and shuddered slightly when this happened, but once more it was a completely dry orgasm. I could tell he was disappointed, but not nearly as badly as the last time.

Once he’d recovered, we hurriedly switched places and he began to play with my junk. He took it slowly this time and toyed with my nut sac first and massaged it the same way I had done to him. After doing this for a short time, he wrapped his fingers around my cock and began to jack me off. The feelings he was causing to course through my body were absolutely delicious and I was definitely soaring with the eagles.

I was enjoying this so much that I wanted it to continue forever, but all good things must come to an end. For me, it was a mind-blowing, body wrenching orgasm that turned me completely inside out. I had never cum so hard before, and even though I had just started to produce this watery substance, the first blast hit me in the face, just below my right eye. There were only a couple more squirts after that, but one landed on my chest and the other on my belly, before the final little bit just dribbled out onto my pubic patch.

“Damn, you really exploded this time,” Seth observed, once I started to come back to earth.

“It was your magic touch,” I told him. “You really inspire the best in me.”

We both giggled and I grabbed a sock to wipe off with. Then we both got dressed and headed downstairs to spend some time with the family.

After dinner, we watched a DVD with everyone else, since my parents wanted the entire family to do something together, including Seth. After that, the two of us went up to my room and jerked each other off again. Once we’d finished and brushed our teeth, we decided to go to sleep. Seth spooned back into me again, so I wrapped my arm over his chest and we cuddled like that until morning.

After Mom fixed us breakfast, we took Seth home, because his family had plans for today. Before he got out of the car, he invited me over to his place the following weekend, so I looked over at my dad, to see what he was going to say. He quickly told me that would be fine, so Seth and I gave each other a quick hug and then he raced up to his front door.

Fortunately, things went smoothly when we got back to school the next week and Jeff never mentioned the shower incident, so we didn’t either. Instead, we put all of our energy into sports and won our first football game. We blew the other team away and the coach was quite complimentary, even though he told the team, including the two of us, that we still had a lot of work to do if we wanted to keep winning. I had scored a touchdown and Seth scored twice, but each of us also had several tackles on defense as well. In fact, the coach was so pleased with our play that he named us co-MVPs for the game. What a great start to the season!

The rest of the school week pretty much flew by. Before I knew it, it was Friday and I was heading out with Seth, as we rode with his dad over to his house. Seth’s family wasn’t quite as well off as mine, but they were still doing all right. His parents were really nice and they complimented us on our first victory. We ate dinner with them and then Seth’s parents took us to watch the Varsity football game. They sat in the bleachers, while Seth and I wandered around with some of our other teammates and commented on the game. Our varsity team was also fairly good, so they won their game handily as well.

After we went back to Seth’s house, we watched some TV first, before we went to bed. When we went up to his room, I saw that his father had set up a cot for me, since Seth only had a teen bed, which was slightly larger than a single bed, but not as large as my full-size bed. We both hurriedly stripped down to our jockey shorts, but then ignored the cot, as we climbed into his bed. It was a little more crowded than mine, but neither of us minded, since we always slept close to each other anyway.

Once we got settled, I reached over and started rubbing Seth’s crotch through his briefs and his little prick became hard almost instantly. As soon as that happened, he lifted his butt off of the bed to encourage me to pull his underpants down. I complied, so now I had complete access to my new little friend. I eagerly fingered his boy meat, before I let my fingertips glide over and around every square millimeter of his genitals.

Seth was sighing and completely enjoying my tactile exploration of his package, when I suddenly decided to bend over and kiss him on the lips. It was merely a harmless gesture, since I only let my lips brush against his, but when I did this, it seemed to totally surprise him. His eyes suddenly shot open and he stared up at me in shock, as he evaluated my intentions. When he did this, I got scared and pulled away, as I waited to see what he was going to do next. As I watched him, his shocked expression was slowly replaced by one of complete surrender, so I repeated the tender connection between our oral gateways again.

By this point, I had finished rubbing his scrotum and was plying his small. watery orbs with my fingers. His mouth was hanging open, as his diaphragm attempted to pull as much oxygen into his lungs as possible, but despite his irregular breathing pattern, I could tell he was doing all right. While he was concentrating on his own needs, I slid my hand upward, so I could surround his small mast with my fingers, and then I slowly started to pump my fist up and down. I was trying to stimulate his organ to the maximum, as I steadily massaged the outer surface of his boy meat, and attempted to bring him as much pleasure as I knew how.

As I was doing this, Seth’s hips began to thrust up and down on the mattress, in an attempt to coax me into greater haste. As I continued to work his tiny flagpole, I gradually brought him closer and closer to capturing his prize. Shock waves were rippling throughout his body, as he neared his climax, and I felt his sausage expand in my hand in preparation for the big event. He was moaning quite loudly now, so I tried to urge him to quiet down a bit, because I didn’t want his parents to come rushing in to see what was wrong. When he finally reached his climax, a couple of tiny droplets oozed out of his shaft and fell from his helmet. I continued to stroke his cock, even as his orgasm began to subside, and I only stopped when his body completely calmed down. I was smiling, as I waited for him to return from his post-orgasmic bliss.

“You did it, man,” were the first words I uttered to him. “You actually did it.”

“Did what?” he asked, because he truly didn’t know.

I was shocked he didn’t realize his accomplishment yet, but with all of the pleasure coursing through his small frame, it seemed he was totally oblivious to the fact that he had just produced his first-ever seminal discharge.

“You shot a little,” I explained. “It wasn’t much, but you did it.”

He looked down at his groin and I pointed at the pair of clear liquid droplets that lay just below his navel. A huge grin suddenly began to form across his lips and quickly turned into a full-blown ear-to-ear smile. He was filled with pride at his small accomplishment, almost the same way that a parent feels after the birth of their first child.

“You did it,” I reiterated. “No regrets now.”

He continued to smile as he looked into my face.

“Thanks, Logan. It isn’t much, but it’s something,” he noted. “I might not have even noticed it, if you hadn’t told me.”

“Hey, a first is a first, no matter how big or how small,” I added. “Congratulations! You’ve just joined the ranks of the sexually mature.”

After basking in the glow of his remarkable milestone, Seth bent over and kissed me. Not as softly and gently as I had done to him, but rather a hard, passionate kiss on the lips. We opened our mouths, but didn’t use our tongues, yet I could still feel the fire burning behind this merger. He also let his hand slide down my chest until it slipped under my waistband and came to rest on my needy little partner. My body involuntarily jumped as his little finger brushed against my slit and then I released a small, muffled yelp when his fingers entwined around my dong.

We were still kissing when he began to jack me off, although he did take a few seconds to slide my briefs out of the way first. As he started to stroke me, in a smooth, rapid motion, I felt a tingling sensation shoot throughout my entire body. As Seth’s hand began to move faster, I felt the churning sensation building in my testicles, as his smooth palm and fingers engulfed my stiff tool, and he was rapidly bringing me to the point of no return.

I don’t think I took another breath for over a minute, as the waves of ecstasy rippled through my groin, washed up my penis and took control of my entire body. My torso went rigid, I made a final thrust with my hips and a few drops of that precious fluid spurted from my dickhead, as my mind filled with a spectacular array of bright colors. Even after I shot my wad, I continued to lie there, in a state semi-consciousness, as I enjoyed my sexual release. Eventually, I started to come back to my senses, as the orgasmic fog began to clear.

“That was incredible. It was best one I’ve ever had,” I gushed, once I was able to speak.

Seth smiled at me and seemed pleased with himself for having given me such wonderful relief. Eventually, we both cleaned up and pulled up our briefs, before I spooned back against his body, as he placed his arm over my chest. Our bodies seemed to merge into a single entity as we drifted off to sleep and the only time either of us moved was when we each made a single trip to the toilet to relieve ourselves later. After we did that, we immediately returned to reoccupy our place on his bed, securely pressed against one another.

The next morning, we messed up the cot to make it look as if it had been slept in, and then we got dressed at went downstairs. After that, we went to football practice, which turned out to be quite exhaustive, so we were both too tired to get hard in the showers. Afterward, we went back to his house and chilled out for a while. We didn’t do much that weekend, since his parents didn’t have a lot of money to take us places, and we ate all of our meals at the house. Neither of us minded, however, as long as we were together.

After that weekend, we sort of fell into a pattern. We would alternate between staying at each other’s house and usually spent Friday night, Saturday and, occasionally, Sunday with each other, which seemed to hold us over until the following weekend. During the week we would attend classes, practices and games, but we didn’t spend any of our free time together, because we didn’t want to rouse too much suspicion.

Our football team was doing super and we dominated most of the teams we faced. This continued until our sixth game, when we hit some much stiffer competition. It was late in the third quarter and the score was tied. The coach called the next play, a tailback slant, off tackle right, and I was to lead the blocking through the hole. As the play developed, I entered the space designated for the play and saw the middle linebacker moving toward us. I threw a cross-body block on him and he fell like a ton of bricks.

Just as we hit the ground, the weak-side defensive back was crossing the field and stumbled over us. He fell on my leg, after which I felt a sharp pain shoot through my body. I was lying on the field, rolling back and forth in agony, as the coach ran over to me. He called for the first aid kit and slipped an inflatable cast over my left leg, after he gave the team manager his cell phone and told him to call for an ambulance. As it turned out, the weight of the falling body had snapped my leg bone at the ankle.

I was lying on the gurney in the ER when Seth came in, still dressed in his football gear. He had talked his parents into bringing him directly to the hospital, just as soon as the game ended.

“How are you doing, Logan?” he asked, with a look of sadness on his face.

“I’m fine, but my ankle’s broken,” I informed him. “The doctor told me I’ll miss the rest of football season and probably half of wrestling too.”

“Tough break, Logan,” Seth commiserated.

“Yep, Seth, that’s exactly what it is. A tough break of the lower leg,” I joked and we both smiled. “Well did we win?”

“Yeah, that touchdown proved to be the game winner,” Seth confirmed.

“That touchdown? You mean you scored on the play?” I asked, since I was totally unaware of what had happened after I felt the pain.

“Yeah, didn’t you know that?” he wondered.

“Heck no. All I remembered about that play was rolling on the grass with all that pain shooting up my leg and into my brain,” I confirmed.

“Wow, you missed it then. It was great,” he gloated. “It was probably the best play of the season so far. After you wiped out the middle linebacker and defensive back, I stiff-armed the outside linebacker, cut back and out ran the other defensive back. That was the final score of the game.”

“Gee. I wish I could have seen it,” I replied, disappointed.

“The coach had one of the other teachers filming the game, so I’ll make sure he lets you see the tape,” Seth offered.

“Thanks. I’d like that, although I’m not sure if I want to see the footage of me getting hurt,” I admitted.

Seth nodded in agreement and then stayed with me until I was released by the doctor and told I could go home. From that day on, Seth was by my side whenever I needed him. At school, he would carry my backpack for me and run interference in the halls, so no one would bump into or knock me over, but he would also place my crutches on one of the counters during class, to keep anyone else from tripping over them. He even went with me to the toilet and made sure I didn’t fall over while I was trying pee and do my balancing act at the same time.

I went to watch the rest of the football games, but the new fullback just didn’t seem to click with Seth as I had. On more than one occasion, they got in each other’s way and the play ended up with them colliding. When the coach came over to see how I was doing after the game, he would tell me he couldn’t wait until next year, when he’d have us both in the backfield again.

When wrestling season started, I’d sit on the sideline and watch the practices, while envying Seth’s practice partner. I knew it should be me with him, pawing and groping at his lithe frame, although we wouldn’t have been able to do anything sexual in front of everyone else. I watched as they rubbed their bodies together and glided around the practice mat, while trying to perfect their various moves. I would often feel a twinge of jealousy run through my body every time Seth’s partner’s hand or arm would brush over or near Seth’s family jewels. I’m sorry, but I felt possessive. Those special boy parts were meant only for me, so no one else should be that close to them, even if it was through his wrestling singlet. I had to consciously work to control my feelings and even bit my tongue many times, so I didn’t accidentally say something I shouldn’t.

It was after the first of the year before my leg had completely healed and I was sent to physical therapy. Once the therapist said I was ready, the doctor gave me the ok to start wrestling again, since he felt I’d progressed enough to resume my normal life. As soon as I got back, Seth became my practice partner and his old partner had to find someone new to pair up with. The boy wasn’t happy about this turn of events, but Seth warned him on the first day of the wrestling season that this would happen, once I was able to wrestle again. Now, Seth and I got to do a little bumping and grinding together on the mat and I made sure to ride his body every chance I got. I did this, however, so it didn’t appear that we were doing anything more than just practicing our wrestling moves, because we definitely wanted to avoid any rumors.

When spring came, Seth and I went out for the baseball team, mainly because they didn’t have a modified golf team. We both liked baseball, but we preferred playing golf, but we’d have to wait until high school before we could play on a school team in that sport. We weren’t quite as good at baseball, but our main strength was our speed. It made us dangerous because we were able to chase down a lot of balls the others might not get to, as well as being able to beat out some questionable hits. When we got on base, we were always a threat to steal or take an extra base when one of the other guys got a hit with us aboard.

Academically, we both did well in school, although my grades were slightly better than Seth’s. What can I say? My dad is a college professor, so I had a lot of support at home. That’s very important when you need a suggestion, clarification or advice on an assignment, especially when writing a paper or doing a special project. I also had unlimited use of my own computer, where Seth had to wait to use one of his parents’ laptops, come over to my house to use mine or try to get some extra time on one of the computers at school. This meant I had some distinct advantages over him.

As summer neared, we both talked our parents into signing us up for a two-week summer camp that offered excellent nature studies and great outward-bound type activities. It was going to be held the first two weeks of August and would definitely help to improve our otherwise dreary summer. Usually by that point, the youth baseball season would be over, so it was generally when we started to get bored, because there nothing interesting or new to entertain us. This way, by the time we got back from camp, we’d only have one week left to ourselves before school started again, which was fine with us.

When school ended for the summer, we started to spend more and more time together. One night when we were at his house, Seth and I progressed to the next level of sexual exploration, and although I didn’t realize it at the time, Seth and I were really fairly naive when it came to our sexual knowledge. We didn’t even know about oral sex until we heard some of the older guys talking about trying to get their girlfriends to give them a blowjob.

The first time the subject came up, I looked over at Seth and he looked at me, but we just shrugged our shoulders very slightly, to indicate we had no idea what they were talking about. We listened carefully to all of the details and warnings the other boys gave to each other, as they shared ideas about what to make sure the girls did or didn’t do. We were too scared of looking stupid to ask any questions, so we just listened and made mental notes instead. By the time summer arrived, we felt we had enough information to proceed on our own and were eager to get started.

We were also French kissing by this time, because I’d picked up information on this particular skill while I was recuperating from my broken leg. While I was waiting for Seth to clean up after practice, I would discretely watch some of the other guys with their girlfriends, when they met up with them after they got done. I would watch them kiss and make out and that was when I observed that most of them would open their mouths while kissing and sometimes I’d even catch a glimpse of their tongues darting back and forth, almost as if they were dueling with each other. In the early spring, I told Seth what I’d discovered and talked him into trying it. We both immediately liked it, so we’ve been doing it ever since.

That night, we hurried up to Seth’s room and he locked the door behind us. As soon as we took off our clothes, we hopped on his bed and I got on my back, so Seth bent over me and placed his lips over mine. As soon as I let my lips part, Seth’s tongue immediately darted into my waiting orifice. I loved his taste and the way he made me feel, as his tongue explored the lining of my mouth and slipped all around my oral muscle. A few seconds later, I swallowed his tongue and began to suck on it similar to how I had heard the boys describing a blowjob. It felt good to both of us and it was also good practice for what was to follow. When I released my grip on his muscle, he let me slip my tongue into his mouth, so he could repeat the process on me. Then, we rolled over and switched positions, so Seth was now below me. When we had satisfied our oral desires, we were ready to move on to our next new experience.

Being inexperienced, I moved directly down to Seth’s groin and totally bypassed all of the other pleasures that we would someday learn existed in between. I quickly ran over the list of do’s and don’ts in my mind and then let my tongue extend from my mouth and aim for the tip of his stiff pole. When my tongue came into contact with his cockhead, near the slit, Seth’s body started to tremble. When I saw that, I let my tongue roam all over the surface of his dick, like a mother cat cleaning her newborn kitten.

Seth immediately began to groan, as I swirled my tongue around the exterior of his favorite muscle, and then I remembered some of the boys saying that they liked having their balls sucked too. Once I thought about that, I gradually slid lower, so I was able to run my lips and tongue over his ball sac, before I took his two testicles into my mouth. I was secreting so much saliva that I nearly choked on the build up and this caused me to cough a couple of times, although only mildly. Since I still had Seth’s scrotum held between my lips at the time, he squirmed from the new sensations caused by my unplanned coughing spell.

After I released his nut sac from my mouth, I slid a little higher and replaced it with his twitching cock. I mentally noted the admonishment about keeping my teeth back, so as I took his entire hard-on into my mouth I kept my lips extended beyond the pearly whites. Then, I began a rising and falling motion with my head over his inflated tube and Seth began to really moan. He was rapidly becoming overwhelmed by all of the new pleasurable feelings that were flooding his neural system and eagerly reacted to them.

Seth’s entire midsection was bouncing up and down on the mattress, as he attempted to match my motions with moves of his own, thus increasing his enjoyment. He looked as if his butt was on a trampoline, as it slammed onto the bed first, before his pelvis flew up and slammed against my mouth again, and he continued to do this until his miniature joystick surrendered those few, precious drops of his honey coated cum. I was still savoring the flavor of his sweet boy juices, when Seth’s body collapsed onto the bed and then remained as motionless as a man in traction. It took a little while longer before his orgasmic fog cleared and he was able to speak.

“Damn. That was the best thing I’ve ever felt,” he blurted out. “Are you sure this was your first time doing this? I’m going to be really pissed if I find out that you’ve been practicing on someone else.”

Seth let out a little chuckle after making this last statement, to let me know he was only joking.

“You idiot. You know that you’re the only one I’d ever do this with,” I mildly chastised him. “Besides, I’m kind of fond of that midget hot dog of yours.”

“What do you mean midget, you asshole? I can make sure you never get another taste of my sweet hot dog, if you keep insulting it,” he threatened.

“NO! NO! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean it. Don’t you ever try to keep me from feasting on that little… I mean tasty treat,” I corrected.

“I won’t, as long as you keep making me feel this good,” he agreed. “That was super, Logan. I just hope I can do it half as good for you.”

“I’m not worried. Just do your best and I’ll be happy,” I told him, in an attempt to take some of the pressure off.

Seth did all that and more. He went down on me and paid the same attention to my boyhood that I had shown his. He began by running his tongue all around my shaft, gradually moving up and down, as it slid along the shaft and swirled over the entire surface of the spongy crown. From there, he moved down to my gonads and licked the hairless flesh covering that surrounded them, before he started sucking on my little boy eggs. He made sure that he coughed a couple of times as he held them in his mouth, to allow me a chance to experience just how good that little accident had felt. Pulses from the coughing seemed to multiply in my sensitive testicles and end up sending spasms of joy radiating from my central core.

Finally, he moved up and let his mouth envelope my rigid dink and then his lips started to glide up and down over the surface of my joystick. His mouth felt wonderful on my stiff pole, as his warm, wet lips caressed it and the moist lining of his cheeks wrapped around my tool like a steamy towel wrap. Seth sucked on my rod the same way he did on a straw and soon I could feel the semen being released by those little boy seed factories. A short time later, my juices began their journey up the elevator shaft toward the exit and my mind floated in the clouds, as several spurts of spunk shot into Seth’s mouth. As soon as he had his first taste of my love juices, he swallowed my meager offering and then let my penis fall from between his lips. My mind was totally absorbed by all of the awesome feelings that filled my essence, after the wonderful experience I’d just shared with my lover.

“Did I do OK?” he wanted to know, concerned.

“Ok. You were sensational,” I confirmed. “Thanks, Seth. Thank you for everything.”

Having both pleased and been pleased, we cuddled together for the rest of the night and woke up the next morning feeling like we had each just won an Olympic Gold Medal.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..