Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 5,632 Words
  • 3,375 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You Pass This Way But Once - 5. Chapter 5 - A Wonderful Summer

It turned out to be a very active summer. In addition to the summer baseball league, my dad worked it out with one of his friends from the college, the golf coach, to give Seth and me private golf lessons. Every morning we would meet him at the course at 8:00 for a lesson and we would follow that up by playing a quick nine holes, one day on the front nine and the next day on the back nine. It only took a couple of weeks before we had both noticeably improved our game, so Seth and I agreed that we would have to figure out something special to do for my dad, seeing he was paying for our lessons and the youth memberships at the club.

With all of these activities going on, the summer was passing by very quickly. Before we knew it, it was time to head off to summer camp. The Saturday before camp started we loaded all of our gear into my dad’s car, because he planned to take both of us there the following day, right after church, since we were expected to be there by late afternoon. The ride there took almost two hours, but it was worth every minute of having to sit in the car for that long, because the camp was in an absolutely perfect location and the setting was gorgeous.

To our amazement and delight, the camp was located on the end of a crystal, clear lake, in the midst of a thick, lush forest that spread out over several rolling hills. The main part of the camp was comprised of multiple buildings, a swimming area and game fields, but along the periphery there were hiking trails and other activity sites. This looked like a great place, with a lot to do, so we were anxious to get started.

As we looked around at the multiple buildings, we noticed the counselor’s office, the kitchen/mess hall, the infirmary, the toilets/shower room and several residential cabins. There was also a large boathouse down by the lake. The office and mess hall were just behind the dirt road we drove in on, which ran about twenty-yards in from the edge of the lake, and then the infirmary and toilets/showers were located behind them. The cabins were arranged in a horseshoe around the other buildings, so the residential cabins were all fairly close to all of the places we would need to utilize.

Upon arrival, we were all directed to the mess hall first, where we were given our introductory speech, assigned to our cabins and introduced to our cabin counselors. The meeting started with the Head Counselor, Mr. Johnson, giving us a quick introduction and explaining everything we needed to know. Each day was to begin with a 6:00 wake-up, 7:00 breakfast and then followed by our individual cabin’s daily schedules, which were broken up by age groups.

Half of the cabins started the day either swimming or canoeing, while the other half had those activities in the afternoon. The rest of our day was spent rotating through a series of pre-assigned activities, depending upon what the various staff members had set up for us that day. After dinner, another set of group activities would be scheduled, which were totally different from the earlier activities, but that’s when they also held the overnight campout. A quarter of the cabins joined forces for each of the four overnighters, so you’d have a chance to participate in one, even if you were only there for a week.

Seth and I were assigned to the same cabin, which we were very thankful for, but before we went there, we were introduced to our cabin counselor, Scott. After the group session had concluded, Scott took all of us in his cabin over to see to our new quarters. Each cabin had 12-16 boys assigned to it, but it was basically one large room with cots lined up on each side of a center aisle. At the far end of the building, which means the farthest from the door leading into the cabin, there was a small room in which the cabin counselor stayed.

Once Scott gave us the basic lowdown, we were allowed to select our own cots, so Seth and I selected two that were next to each other. We unpacked our gear into our locker, which stood beside the head of our bunk, and placed the bedding on the mattress. We were then allowed to go back outside and walk around, since each cabin counselor was to give his campers a tour of the facilities. During that time, Scott pointed out what each of the buildings was for, but he also pointed out the areas we were not permitted to be in. By the time this little tour was completed, it was time for dinner.

At dinner, Mr. Johnson announced that we would have free time until lights out, which would be at 10:00. He also informed us that we’d be able to take showers during either the evening or morning hours, but that would be our choice. We thought that was good, since some guys like to shower before they go to bed, but others prefer to take their shower in the morning, to help them wake up. Seth and I figured we’d change from day to day, maybe even showering both times, so we could check out more of the other campers.

After we ate, Seth and I wanted to try to find a quiet spot where we could spend some time alone, both today and in the future, so we went out to explore. We walked around the end of the lake, where we found a little inlet that jutted off of it, so we decided to follow it and see where it led. We were disappointed that it only went back about twenty or thirty yards, but it fed into a little grassy area that was surrounded and protected by an assortment of bushes. We continued to look around and found an open area behind the bushes that had a rock overhand, about six feet up. This would be perfect. The bushes would hide us from the front and we could sit under the overhang that would keep us from being spotted from anyone farther up the hill.

We knew we didn’t have much time left before it got dark, seeing it took us a while to find this place, so we had to figure a way to get each other off quickly. Seth suggested that if we were to lay head to toe, then we could give each other a blowjob at the same time. We had never tried this before, but I said it sounded like a great idea to me, so we took down our shorts and briefs and got into position.

There, within my reach, was Seth’s boy meat. It was slightly longer now, than when we first started messing around with each other nearly a year ago, so I wasted no time in reaching out and taking it into my mouth. Taking Seth orally was almost as familiar and natural to me as eating or breathing and I loved his taste and boy smell. He wasn’t quite hard when we began, but it took only a few seconds to correct that situation. He responded immediately when I slid my mouth around the slick head and then let it slide down his firm pole. As I did this, I allowed my tongue to explore and caress the warm exterior skin, as I begin to apply suction. As he began to react to my ministration, I started raising and lowering my head repeatedly. Gradually, I settled into a nice, loving pace, as I let Seth know how much I needed this.

Seth was doing the same thing to me as well and I loved the sensations that were currently coursing throughout my body. I loved the feel of Seth’s warm mouth as it engulfed my engorged member and I enjoyed the feeling of the slight roughness of his tongue, as it lapped up and down the surface of my dick. I found it difficult trying to divide my attention between trying to focus on pleasing my partner, while at the same time attempting to enjoy the feelings that I was receiving from his ministrations.

Those all to familiar tingling sensations were beginning to awaken deep within my loins and put me on the one-way express to heaven. As the tingling grew stronger and started to radiate upward through my shaft, I tried to concentrate on Seth’s cock, so I could bring him off at the same time that I was going to erupt. We were both working frantically on each other’s boner; bobbing, licking and slurping away, as we moved closer and closer to our mutual release.

My juices were now boiling over in my scrotum and my cream began its journey up my tube, in an effort to release the pressure building within. When the first spurt of my cream shot from the tip, it splashed against the warm interior of Seth’s mouth and was soon followed by four more squirts of my cum. Just before the third wave escaped the tiny opening on my dickhead, Seth’s first string of semen entered my mouth and slid across my oral lining before entering my throat.

We both lapped at our lover’s penis and greedily applied additional pressure, in an effort to suck out all of the creamy liquid that still lingered within those slender tubes. I loved the sweet flavor of Seth’s jizm and it was like getting a candy reward for my efforts, so I savored every tasty drop before it slid down my throat. Completely satiated by our partner’s efforts, we fell onto our backs, as we enjoyed the afterglow created by our orgasm.

We couldn’t continue to linger there for very long, because we knew it would soon be dark and our cabin counselor would be wondering where we were. Without having to say a word, we both pulled up our clothing and returned to our temporary home. As we walked into the cabin, we noticed that there was only one other kid there, looking very lost and alone.

“Where is everyone?” I asked him.

“They’re lighting a bonfire down by the lake,” he answered. “Everyone else went down to see it.”

“Why didn’t you go then?” I pressed, in an effort to find out why he’d stayed behind.

“It didn’t sound like it would be all that great and I kind of had a problem with a couple of the other guys,” he responded. “I didn’t want to be near them again, so I stayed here.”

“Come on. You can go with us then. I’m Logan and this is Seth,” I offered, since I didn’t think anyone should have to miss out on things just because of a couple of assholes.

“Thanks. I’m Timmy,” he told us, while offering his hand.

We both said hello and shook, as we got to know each other a little better.

“Logan and I are thirteen, Timmy,” Seth added. “How old are you?”

“I’m eleven, almost twelve.” He looked a little nervous. “Does that make a difference?”

“No, of course not,” Seth replied. “I was just curious. If you want, you can hang with us for now and whenever else you need friends.”

“Thanks. That sounds really good, so let’s go,” Timmy added eagerly.

Together, we left the cabin and walked down toward the lake. We could already see the soft glow as the bonfire as it began to take hold, but it was only partially ignited. The flames were just beginning to sweep around the side of the collection of wood and were starting to move toward the rear of the stack of lumber. As we got closer to the area, another boy turned, saw us and moved in our direction.

‘’What are you guys doing with the homo?” he spat it out with hatred in his voice.

“If it’s any of your business, we’re here with our cabin mate,” I answered him, “and if you don’t like it, then you can just stay away and mind your own business.”

“Yeah,” Seth added, “and if you don’t watch that big mouth of yours I might just be forced to close it with my fist.”

The boy looked shocked by our defense of Timmy and moved away from us quickly.

“Thanks for sticking up for me,” Timmy said meekly.

“What was that all about?” I asked him.

“He’s from my school, but I didn’t know he was coming to this camp,” Timmy explained. “It’s just my luck that he’s also in our cabin. I appreciate your help, but you guys don’t have to hang with me if you don’t want to.”

Timmy quickly started to turn, so he could go back to the cabin, but I reached out and grabbed his arm before he could get away.

“Where do you think you’re going?” I asked. “Just because some kid has a foul mouth, it doesn’t mean we’ve changed our minds. Let’s go over there and sit down.”

I then pointed to a spot at the opposite side of the bonfire, away from the other kid had just gone.

“But I didn’t think… you know, after what he said… ah… that you’d want me… to, well, stick around,” Timmy stammered, while looking both surprised and uncertain.

“Who cares what he says,” Seth added. “We don’t need him to make up our minds for us. We invited you to join us and nothing he said has changed that.”

“Really?” Timmy asked, still not totally believing his ears.

“Yeah, REALLY,” I emphasized. “All that matters to us is that you seem like a nice guy and you could use some friends. If you want us to, we can be your buddies for the two weeks we’re here.”

“YES, I’d really like that,” he quickly agreed. “I’d like that a lot. So, you really don’t care what he said about me?”

“Heck, no.” Seth responded. “There are always idiots out there that think they have to label other people to make themselves feel good or look better. What they don’t seem to realize is, it only makes them look like narrow-minded idiots. We never listen to jerks like that. Even if it were true, it wouldn’t make any difference to us.”

Timmy continued to look at us in disbelief, but then he smiled, after he read our expressions and saw we meant what we’d said. It appeared that he wasn’t used to this kind of support, so I imagine that other statements, similar to the one this kid had made to us, must have obviously driven away a lot of potential friends. It appeared that some of the other boys must have become concerned that they might also be tainted by Timmy’s label if they hung around with him, but we had made up our minds to take a stand on this issue. It was easy decision, seeing we’d probably never see any of these boys again after the two weeks were up, but it might make a lasting effect on Timmy’s self-esteem.

“Thanks. I’ve never had anyone stand up for me like that before,” Timmy confirmed, while flashing us a grin.

“It was nothing,” Seth told him.

“Besides,” I added, “I love to make bullies back down. They’re not so big when they don’t think they have an advantage or when they aren’t surrounded by their friends.”

“It may not have been a big deal to the two of you, but it was to me,” Timmy confessed. “Most guys would have heard what Ray said and then run the other way before I contaminated them, like it’s contagious or something. He’s made it so most of my old friends from back home won’t have anything to do with me any more.”

“We’ll see if we can’t do something about that,” Seth added. “Maybe we can find a way to get him to change his mind before he leaves here.”

“If not, we’ll try to scare the crap out of him or teach him a little lesson before he leaves,” I added.

Now that this issue was settled, we all went over and took our seats, out of Timmy’s nemesis’s line of sight. Once the fire got going really well, they brought out marshmallows to roast for those who wanted to, and we did. We went over, selected a stick, put our marshmallow on the narrow end and held it near the fire. The exterior of the treat would turn a golden brown, or sometimes even burn, if you weren’t careful, but they tasted quite good after we remembered to let them cool down first. We all burned our tongues or lips on our first try at consuming them, because we never considered they’d still be hot, but it was still fun.

Soon, it was time to go back to the cabin and turn in for the evening. Timmy thanked us again when we got back, but we merely told him he was welcomed to hang with us whenever he wanted to. After he smiled and thanked us yet again, we all turned in for the rest of the night.

Six o’clock came awfully early; at least that’s how it seemed. We dragged ourselves out of bed, grabbed our towels and bath kits, as we headed for the showers. We stopped to invite Timmy to join us, which he eagerly agreed to do. We were among the first boys there, so we looked around quickly. It was a U-shaped shower area, with showerheads lining both sides of the U, and there appeared to be a couple dozen nozzles sticking out of the walls. The three of moved to an area together, turned on the faucets and adjusted the water temperature. Of course, we all had to coyly check each other out, which meant Seth and I soon discovered that Timmy had a nearly hairless body, along with a cute, little, pre-pubescent, cut dick.

We finished our showers, brushed our teeth and were just leaving when Ray entered the area. He gave us an evil looking grin as he passed by, as if he thought he had caught us doing something just by being here together. I made up mind that I was going to have to put this kid in his place before our camp experience ended, but now was not the time. Instead, we went back to the cabin.

When we got there, our counselor told us that we would have swimming/canoeing after breakfast, so we should put on our swim trunks and a tee shirt to start with. We did and then we went over to the mess hall to eat. After we finished breakfast, we went back to the cabin to clean up the area, fix our cots and take a brief rest, before we headed down to the lake to begin our first session.

Half of the cabins were assigned to swimming/canoeing in the morning, but that group was split in two. Half had canoeing first, while the other half swam, and we switched after about an hour. Our cabin had canoeing first and it worked out that the lessons required three boys to a canoe. Today, we were just given the basics, before we moved over to take a swimming test. This test was so the camp lifeguards could assess our abilities, before assigning us to a group. The three of us were all fairly good swimmers and were placed in the advanced class, while we noticed that Ray had been placed with the beginners. The categories were non-swimmers, beginners, intermediate and advanced, so at least we wouldn’t have to put up with him here. Later, we discovered that Timmy was on the YMCA swim team and had been swimming competitively for a couple of years.

After lunch, our counselor took us on a hike to familiarize us with the area. He pointed out various spots along the way, such as where certain activities would be held, where there was a steep drop off that we should avoid, where the camp bounded up to private property and where we would have our overnight camp out. He also pointed out various types of trees and plant life along the way, told us about the different types of wildlife we might see in the area, although not during this hike, because we were being much too loud. He even explained what we should do if we happened to get lost or separated from our group. I already knew some of this stuff, but I still managed to learn something new.

After dinner, we were told that our group would have about an hour of free time first, before we were scheduled to go on an owl hunt. Although we weren’t quite sure what this was, it sounded interesting, so we looked forward to seeing what it was all about. In the meantime, the three of us went down to sit by the lake, as we waited for the owl hunt to begin.

During this time, Timmy told us why Ray was being so miserable to him. It seemed that Ray thought he’d caught Timmy staring at one of his friends in the locker room, after a PE class. As he started to give Timmy grief about this, Timmy’s body betrayed him and he popped a boner that poked at the front of his briefs and that was all it took. Ray had been making his life miserable ever since.

We tried to make Timmy feel better by telling him the story about how Jeff had caught us both sporting erections after a football practice. Timmy laughed and told us how lucky we were that Jeff wasn’t like Ray or we’d still be hearing about it. None of us admitted that we were gay, but I think we all understood that to be the case.

We walked from the lake to the area in front of the counselor’s office next, because we’d been told that’s where the head counselor would explain the owl hunt to us. This activity was designed to see if any of the owls that lived in the area would respond to the head counselor’s impression of the various owl calls. Owls are nocturnal creatures, which means they are active at night, so this was the reason we had to wait until after dark to begin.

Mr. Johnson explained the various types of owls we might encounter and then he demonstrated the different call that each specific owl made. He even demonstrated some calls of owls that were not native to this area, so we’d hear all of their various calls. He was very knowledgeable and the demonstration was also very entertaining. He told us that we would have to follow him out into the woods where he would stop, make his calls and then we would listen for an owl’s response. He warned us that we would have to be very quiet throughout this hike, especially if we hoped to be successful, because he explained that owls have excellent hearing and sight and wouldn’t respond if they saw or heard us. He said they would only answer us from a distance, as long as they thought they were actually replying to one of their kind.

This turned out to be a lot more fun than any of us had first suspected. The head counselor made the various calls for each specific type of owl, and each call was a little different from the others and not just the basic ‘who.’ Over time, he got three different owls to answer back and it was sooo cooool. We heard a barn owl, a Great Horned owl and a saw-whet owl, as each gave their owl reply to what they thought might be a perspective mate. We didn’t actually see any of these owls, but we heard them answering the calls from a distance, which was really neat. By the time we got back to our cabin, it was pretty late, so we went directly to sleep.

Tuesday morning was a repeat of Monday, except we moved on to the next lesson with canoeing and were allowed to paddle up and down the lake, parallel to the shoreline. That afternoon, we were introduced to our first adventure site as well, which was called the ‘crocodile pit.’ There were several small, raised platforms spaced irregularly and zigzagged across the floor of a clearing in the woods. The situation was that this was a river crossing and the area in between the platforms was filled with crocodiles, so if you fell off the platform then you would surely be eaten. It was to make us cooperate to solve this problem and then carry out the solution we came up with.

Some of the platforms were close enough that we could jump between them, but we would have to be careful and help each other, once more bodies were on the platform. Otherwise, the latest addition to the platform might fall backwards and land in the pit or someone who was already on could get bumped off the other side. We were allowed to look around on the side where we were starting, so we could find things to use during this exercise. Then, we took those items with us, but that meant we had to plan the entire crossing out in our heads first, before we started. We found a plank, which was only partially hidden in the leaves, so we took it with us to cross over some of the wider gaps between platforms. We also found a length of rope that we figured we might also need and then we started on our way.

We were doing fairly well until it was Ray’s turn to reach one of the platforms. None of us really wanted to help him, but he obviously didn’t want our help either. We knew that we’d have to cooperate, however, if we were going to navigate this course successfully, so we let our other cabin mates help him whenever possible. Unfortunately, there were times when we had to put our feelings for each other aside, in order for all of us to get to where we needed to go. After we made it all the way across the obstacle, successfully, we then put our ‘crossing aides’ back where we had found them, for the next group to find and use.

After dinner, our cabin played a softball game against one of the other cabins. There were eleven boys on a team, with the extras moving in and out of the game and utilizing free substitution. It was a great deal of fun and we played until it was nearly dark.

Wednesday started out with the swimming/canoeing lessons again and then we had another group problem to solve after lunch. This one was a ten-foot wooden wall that we had to scale in order to get to the other side. Just like before, the only way to do this was by planning ahead and using teamwork. We did this by lifting two boys up, so they could pull themselves up and sit on top of the wall, and then they would help pull the others up and over, before dropping down on the other side themselves. It wasn’t easy and we had to bring some of the smaller guys back after they had crossed over, so they could help us lift some of the heavier guys up far enough that the two sitting on top of the wall could grab a hold of them and pull them up. After some exhausting effort, we managed to get everyone safely to the other side.

That evening, we played a soccer game against a different cabin, but Seth and I aren’t very good in soccer. We’re fast, but we don’t have any of the necessary skills for the sport. Timmy, on the other hand, was awesome. He made the rest of us look sick, as he controlled our part of the game. I think even Ray had to admire his skill, as he helped make the rest of us look better than we actually were. We found out later that Timmy had played on youth soccer teams since he was six.

Thursday started off with our usual water lessons again and was followed up with an experience on a rope bridge crossing, which spanned a gully that was about 12-15 feet deep in the middle. There was one rope that you had to walk on while crossing and there were two more that were waist high on either side of the first. There were also a few smaller ropes connecting the two side ropes to the bottom one, so they wouldn’t pull too far apart.

The idea was that you had to balance yourself as you walked across, holding on to the side ropes while placing your feet carefully across the bottom one. We were placed in a safety harness before we started out, which was attached to a rope and a collection of pulleys, which were controlled by our cabin counselor and the site’s safety counselor. We had to use the harness, so we wouldn’t get hurt, in case we fell after losing our footing or balance. It was a good thing we had it too, because nearly all of us had an accident while going across. Whenever this happened, the counselors had to either pull that person back up on the rope or ease him down to the ground.

After the evening meal, we were scheduled to play flag football against another cabin, so Seth and I were ready. Finally, we were going to do something we were good at and we planned to excel. Ray thought he was a running back, at least until he saw Seth and me carry the ball. We not only were fast, but we had the head and shoulder fakes and the cutback ability, as well as the experience, so we far outshined the others. He was even complimentary in the huddle after a couple of our runs, so we were beginning to think that maybe we wouldn’t have to retaliate for the way he had treated Timmy when we first arrived.

On Friday, after our typical morning routine of swimming and canoeing, the staff had a big game of capture the flag planned for the afternoon. Our cabin was paired with one of the other cabins and then we played against the boys from two of the remaining cabins. It was a huge game area, which included a bunch of trees and underbrush we could use to hide behind, as we tried to advance and capture the enemy’s flag. Even in this game, there was a need for planning and teamwork, so I guess the other activities were sort of a prelude to this.

It was a fun game, but Seth and I helped to set up the strategy we used. We split the others up into two groups and told them to move slowly along either side of the game area, as they made their way toward the opponent’s flag. Seth and I split up and went on opposite sides, but we moved well ahead of the two groups and quickly slipped around to the far end of the field. While the opposing team was focused on the two large groups moving toward them, Seth and I slipped around behind their flag. While one of us distracted the guards that had been left behind, the other one stole their flag and then we raced back to our end, easily avoiding our pursuers. Once our team was declared the winner, we were both congratulated by our teammates and hailed as conquering heroes.

Our after dinner activity was a volleyball game against still another cabin. It was fun time, even though our attempt at this sport wasn’t very pretty, because none of us had ever played volleyball before, except for maybe a week in PE class. For that reason, we weren’t very good at this sport, but we did have a good time and enjoyed a great many laughs and spills, as we attempted to play the game as best we could.

Saturday was the end of the first full week of camp, but it began pretty much the same as every other day, down at the lake. After this, we attended a class where we learned about primitive weapons and how to use them. This included not only the customary camp instruction with the bow and arrow, but it also included using a boomerang and an alottle, which is an old, native weapon. The alottle consisted of a foot long [30.5 cm] flat, wooden apparatus, which primarily lengthened the throwers arm and was used to increase his leverage when throwing. At the end of this apparatus was a peg that fit into the end of a long, feathered spear. By using the extension, it allowed the person to throw the spear great distances, with much more force, yet still be able to do this with incredible accuracy. It was a very interesting class and we had a great deal of fun doing it.

After dinner we were scheduled for free time and Seth and I had been waiting patiently for our next chance to spend a little more intimate time alone. Quietly, we slipped away from the others, which we did just as soon as we had finished eating, and once we were sure that no one saw us, we made our way to our secret spot.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Aww . . . they protected a kid who is just as adorable as they are. I have my suspicions about Ray. Wonder if he's that typical homophobe who's hiding their own homosexuality? Maybe Ray and Timmy will end up together. :)

 

I'm mostly skipping the erotic scenes. They're certainly well written, but I'm not that into erotic fiction most of the time. I prefer to focus on the character development and plot construction, which you've done quite well at in this story. Just wanted to let you know in case there was a quiz after. :P

Link to comment
On 03/29/2016 12:09 PM, Cynus said:

Aww . . . they protected a kid who is just as adorable as they are. I have my suspicions about Ray. Wonder if he's that typical homophobe who's hiding their own homosexuality? Maybe Ray and Timmy will end up together. :)

 

I'm mostly skipping the erotic scenes. They're certainly well written, but I'm not that into erotic fiction most of the time. I prefer to focus on the character development and plot construction, which you've done quite well at in this story. Just wanted to let you know in case there was a quiz after. :P

Yes, Cynus, back when I started writing I included a lot more sex scenes. It's fine if you want to skip them and it won't hurt my feelings at all.

 

Seth and Logan were very protective of Timmy, but I think it paid off for each of them. I'm glad you're enjoying their interaction with each other. You may be right about Ray too, but we'll just have to wait and see. There are multiple reasons people turn out to be so un-accepting of others.

 

Once again, thank you for the feedback.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..