Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,139 Words
  • 3,488 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You Pass This Way But Once - 3. Chapter 3 - My Opportunity

I was happy that the school day flew by on Friday, because I knew it wouldn’t be much longer before I got Seth to my house, so I could make my move. After football practice, I talked him into staying behind and helping the coach pick up and put away the equipment, so we’d be alone when we got to the showers. It worked out perfectly, so we stripped off our practice gear and hit the showers. I was admiring Seth’s sexy body when, bingo, up popped the devil again. Well I guess I could call it that. This time, however, I didn’t try to hide it.

“I think your little buddy wants to play,” Seth said with a little chuckle.

“Yeah, but he’ll have to wait until we get home,” I responded. “I don’t think I should take a chance doing it here.”

“Good thinking,” Seth agreed. “It would be kind of risky here, you know, because someone might walk in on you.”

We finished our showers, got dressed and went outside to meet our ride. It was my dad who was picking us up, so I introduced him to Seth. Dad greeted him jovially and said he was happy that Seth was coming to spend a little time at our house. Then, he flashed me a devilish grin and gave me a wink, which let me know that he thought I had made a good choice. I don’t know why, but that made me feel good about what I was about to do… well I mean attempt to do. When we got home, I took Seth up to my room, so he could store his things for the evening, but I closed the door behind us after we’d walked in.

“I guess I’d better give my friend a quick workout or he’s going to drive me crazy at dinner,” I joked. “Do you want to join me? I’m sure your little friend wouldn’t mind some exercise either.”

Seth thought about it for a few seconds before he responded.

“You’re probably right,” he confirmed. “I guess I could use some relief too.”

Once he said that, I didn’t wait. I started taking off my clothes and Seth looked at me momentarily and then followed suit. Soon, we had our shirts, pants, shoes and underwear off and we sat on my bed with just our socks on our feet.

“Did you ever do this with anyone else before,” I asked out of curiosity.

“No, I’ve thought about it, but never actually had anybody else I really wanted to do it with. How about you?”

“No, this is my first time too,” I confessed, as I looked him in the eye while trying to decide whether I should make my next offer. “You can do mine, if you want to, and then I’ll do yours.”

Seth thought about this for a few seconds before he answered.

“Yeah, I could do that,” he agreed. “I’ve never touched anyone else’s dick before, but who knows, it might be fun.”

Slowly, he reached over and tentatively touched my stiff penis, which twitched as soon as his fingers brushed its rigid exterior. Then, he let his fingertips run up and down all 4.25” [10.8 cm] of my cut cock and I thought I was going to shoot right there, just knowing he was doing it. Slowly, he wrapped his fingers around my small pole and began to slowly jerk me off. I merely laid back, closed my eyes and enjoyed the pleasurable sensations that swept through my body. I could hear myself panting, since I wasn’t able to breath normally any longer, and the muscles in my body began to tense up, as I neared my orgasm. He kept running his fist up and down my rigid member, stimulating me beyond belief, until I couldn’t hold back any longer. I arched my body and made a series of grunting noises, before a few drops of liquid came shooting out of the tip. It was actually the first wet climax I’d ever had. By the time my eyes could focus, I saw Seth looking at me and smiling.

“Well, how was it?” he wanted to know.

“It was fantastic. Much better than when I do it to myself,” I confirmed, as I looked down and saw the droplets. “I’ve never done that before, so it was really great. Thanks, Seth, you’re a real pal.”

“Hey, you still have to do the same for me too,” he stated, since he was fearful I’d forgotten that I was going to reciprocate.

“I know and I will,” I assured him. “Can you shoot?”

“No, I haven’t yet,” he confessed.

“Well tonight was my first time, so maybe it will be yours too,” I offered.

He smiled and we quickly switched places, which meant I was finally going to be able to touch Seth’s boy meat. I reached out to grab his 3.5 incher [8.9 cm] and I think it was me, not Seth, that gasped when I reached out and wrapped my fingers around his little circumcised trooper. It felt so warm and I could actually feel his heartbeat, as it pumped his blood into that tiny, adorable organ. I fingered the soft skin that made up the exterior of his firm pole and then allowed my digits caress the spongy knob at the end. My hand was actually trembling, as I let it slide down and explore his nut sac for a short time, before I began rolling his little nuggets around in my fingers.

Seth seemed to be really enjoying my exploration, because he was moaning and writhing on the bed under my gentle probing. After I played with his testicles for a short time, I brought my hand back up to grasp his main vein again and felt his body shudder, as I let my fingers wrap securely around it. I then started to let my hand slide up and down his stiff pecker, which caused all sorts of little noises to begin emanating from his throat.

Seth was suddenly breathing harder than before, as he slowly approached his release and enjoyed experiencing his first encounter with another person’s hand. Seth was too excited to last very long, so he closed his eyes and threw his head back, as I noticed his breathing becoming raspy. Shortly after that, I felt his entire body shudder, but unlike me, he experienced a totally dry release, although it appeared to be just as rewarding. After stroking him a little longer, I waited until he’d recovered, before I asked him how it felt.

“Well how was it?” I wanted to know.

“It was great,” he hissed, but then his voice trailed off. “I didn’t shoot though, did I?”

There was a twinge of disappointment that I could hear in his voice as he said those words, so I think he had been hoping. Unfortunately, it just didn’t happen.

 

“Not this time but I’m sure it will happen soon though.” I assured him.

I said this hoping to ease his feelings of inadequacy, but my words didn’t seem to help him very much. I wished I could have said or done more to help out, but I couldn’t think of a thing.

“It’s OK, Logan. It’s just that all the guys our age talk about how they can shoot and I still can’t,” he confessed. “I guess I must be the last one.”

“Hey, tonight was my first time doing it, so I’m sure there must be others that haven’t done it yet either,” I stated. “A lot of the other guys talk about stuff, but I think they’re mostly lying and just trying to make themselves look and feel better. I think there’s probably a lot more words than cum that gets spread around their rooms.”

Seth giggled. “Yeah, maybe your right,” he agreed. “Maybe I’m not the only one who can’t shoot yet. Thanks, Logan. You made me feel better about it.”

“Seth, you don’t have anything to feel bad about,” I told him. “Damn, you’re really good looking, you’ve got a nice body, even though you’re short like me, you’re a good athlete and you’re one hell of a nice guy. You can’t let a little thing like not being able to cream your jeans yet bring you down, especially when you’ve got all those other things to be proud of.”

“I guess I was acting a little silly, wasn’t I?” he asked, although I figured his question was rhetorical. “That’s why I need a friend like you around, because I need someone who will tell me when I start acting stupid.”

“Not stupid,” I countered. “Maybe insecure would be a better word for it.”

“Better for whom?” Seth teased and we both laughed.

I’m not sure if I’m cool about being gay or not, but I sure liked being with Seth. I enjoyed looking at Seth’s equipment and touching his naked body, so I guess my dad was right. We do need to take some chances. If something is good enough to want, then it’s also good enough to take a chance to try to get it, but Seth’s voice brought me back to the present.

“You know, Logan, I’ve been wanting to do something like this with you since that first day you got hard in the locker room after PE class,” he admitted, but then he paused, as I realized that I hadn’t gotten away with as much as I thought I had. “Logan, I want you to be honest with me,” he continued. “Did you get that way, I mean… you know, all hard, because of me?”

I stuttered for a few seconds before I was able to answer him.

“Ummm, well… yeah, I guess I did,” I confirmed. “I thought you were really hot, even though I’d never thought another guy was hot before, but I sure thought that about you. There’s just something about you that makes me all queasy inside, but I still don’t know exactly what it is. For some reason though, I just couldn’t take my eyes off of you, especially your cock.”

“I was right then. I thought you kept looking over at me, but I wasn’t positive if that’s what you were doing,” he added, but neither of us said anything else for a few seconds. “Did you notice that I was looking at you too? I was, you know. I wanted to see your body just as much as you wanted to see mine.”

“I guess I was too busy looking at your dick to notice you looking at me,” I joked, but I enjoyed the cute, little grin he flashed me when I said that. “Seth, do you think that you’re gay?”

“I didn’t until today, but after doing this with you, I’m pretty sure I could never get the same kind of enjoyment from a girl,” he replied. “I like looking at them, but they don’t get me hard or anything, even when I look at naked pictures of women. What about you?”

“Same thing here. I don’t want to be gay, but I don’t think I can deny it any longer,” I confirmed, and then neither of us said anything for a few minutes. “Seth, I’m scared. I’m afraid that if any of the other guys find out I’m gay that all kinds of bad things are going to happen.”

“Don’t look at me,” he responded. “I’m not going to tell anyone, because I’m kinda scared too. I’ve heard how other guys talk about queers, fags and homos, so I don’t want to be included in that group. They say awful things about them and do rotten things to them too, if they get the chance. I like you, Logan, and I wouldn’t mind being close and doing these kinds of things with you in private, but I know that I’d stop in a heartbeat, if I thought someone else might find out. I’d rather have no sex at all then have people calling me gay or queer, along with having them be mean to me.”

“My dad calls that abstinence… that’s going without any sex at all. He told me that was one of my options,” I explained.

“You mean you’ve talked to your dad about this?” he gasped, as a shocked expression came over his gorgeous face.

“Yeah. He helped me a great deal,” I replied. “The only reason I was able to get up enough courage to ask you over for the weekend was because of what my dad told me. He explained that if I wanted something badly enough, then I’d have to be willing to take some chances and I decided you were worth the risk. I mean… you could have freaked out on me when you saw me get hard in the locker room or even when I asked if you wanted to do these things together today, but I made up my mind that I was willing to take the chance. I knew you might get upset and then never speak to me again and I also realized you might tell other people about me too. The thing was, I just wanted to be close to you, so much so that I had to take the chance that you wouldn’t turn on me. I just needed to find out if maybe we could do sex stuff like this with each other, as well as just being great friends.”

“You wanted me that badly?” Seth gasped. “You really think I’m worth that kind of risk? Wow! I’m honored. I’ve always thought I was sorta plain looking and most people didn’t even notice me. I mean you’re so good looking that you couldn’t possibly know how I felt. If we walked down the street together, I’d bet all the people would stare at you and wouldn’t even see me. That’s because you’re so much better looking.”

“Are you kidding me?” I objected. “You’re awesome and I can’t even begin to tell you how handsome you are, much more than I am. You’ve got nice curly hair, while my hair is just straight and limp, and you’ve got a well-developed body. Mine’s ok, but it’s definitely not as nice as yours. You’re way better looking than me.”

“No way!” Seth insisted. “You’re just being nice.”

“No I’m not. I mean it!” I reiterated.

“I can’t believe that,” Seth scoffed. “You’re so good looking that I didn’t think there was any way you would be interested in me. I hoped you might be, but I never really thought it would happen.”

“That’s how I felt about you,” I confessed, and then we didn’t say anything for a little while. “I guess it’s kind of funny that we both think each other is gorgeous, while we think we’re just kind of plain or even ugly. You’ve got to admit it’s funny that we both felt this way.” Suddenly, I thought about my parents. “Hey, we better get dressed and get downstairs for dinner, because I don’t want my mom or dad coming up here and finding us like this.”

Seth quickly glanced at both our naked bodies and giggled.

“Yeah, that wouldn’t be funny at all,” he spat out. “Nope, not even a little bit funny.”

We threw our clothes on quickly and then headed down to the living room. I guess my dad must have noticed the big grins on both of our faces, because he flashed me the ‘ok’ sign with his fingers when Seth was looking in another direction. I think he surmised that we had done something together and I must admit that I was slightly embarrassed by the fact that my dad might actually know what Seth and I had been up to.

During dinner, my dad asked if we had any plans for the evening and I told him we didn’t. In fact, we’d never even considered what we might do later. That’s when Dad suggested that I get on the computer, click on ‘Moviefone’ and see if there was anything playing locally that we wanted to go see. He said he’d give us the money, drive us over to the cinema complex and then pick us up again later, if we wanted to do that. We thanked him for the idea, and then after we finished eating Seth and I went up to my room and looked at what was playing. We found a movie we both wanted to see, so we hurriedly brushed our teeth and then went down to tell Dad. He drove us over and dropped us off, but we both thanked him again before we got out of the car and hustled inside.

We sat in the back left-hand corner of the theater, so we could be alone. Once we were seated, I put my arm on the armrest, so it was touching Seth. I really wanted to put my arm around him or hold his hand, but I didn’t really dare to do quite that much, at least not yet. Instead, I settled for letting our two arms rest against each other as we sat and watched the screen. I only remember bits and pieces of the movie, because I kept glancing over at him multiple times. I was trying to memorize every detail about his face, so I could etch his features, expressions and even how he breathed into my brain. I was totally captivated by this kid and just couldn’t soak up enough of him.

When the movie ended, we went outside and waited for my dad to pick us up and take us home. We were both tired when we got back, so we decided to just go to sleep. Seth wanted to share my double bed with me, rather than sleep in the guest room, so we both stripped down to our underpants and climbed into bed. I concluded that it was time to take another chance, so I slid over next to him and placed my arm over his chest. Even in the dark, I could still see Seth turn his head and smile at me, but the next instant he was turning on his side and facing away from me. I started to wonder what was wrong, when he slowly inched his body back toward mine, until his cute little butt was jammed against my once flaccid penis.

When Mr. Happy felt the warmth of Seth’s warm, firm buttocks snuggling against it, my little buddy suddenly sprung to life and nestled in the crack between those two perfect mounds. Seth’s bare back was also rubbing against my naked chest, so I bent my head forward and gave him a small kiss on the side of his neck and said goodnight. When I did that, he reached back with his left hand, pinched my ass cheek lightly and replied ‘sweet dreams and goodnight my love.’ Oh, damn. I think I just died and went to heaven.

I don’t believe either of us moved a single muscle throughout the entire evening. The only thing that changed was my boner eventually deflated, once it knew there wasn’t going to be any more action. We even woke up the next morning in the same embrace we had fallen asleep in and I was content knowing I had just spent the night cuddling with the object of my desires.

It was now Saturday, so we had to get ready to go to football practice. The team only had a few more practices before we played our first game, which was scheduled for this coming Wednesday. Dad drove us there and then Seth and I raced into the locker room, stripped and put on our gear. Seeing his naked body didn’t have the same effect on me this time, since I was satisfied with what we’d done yesterday and we’d be going back to my house afterward, so we might be able to do even more.

Once we were in uniform, Seth and I went out to the practice field with the rest of the team. After we finished our warm-ups, coach had us run a couple of laps around the field next and then we ran a few drills. Once we completed the last one, the coach told us we were going to have an intra-squad scrimmage and he put Seth and I on the first team offense. Our squad was going to go up against the second team defense.

The coach called the first play and it was for the tailback (Seth) slant off the left tackle. On the snap count, I fired off to the left side, as the quarterback did a reverse pivot and Seth took one step to the right, before reversing direction and taking the handoff. We broke for the hole, and as he moved up behind and followed me into the gap, I saw the end made a successful block on the defensive end. Since he was taken care of, I fired through the opening and led Seth up field, but then I saw the outside linebacker move up to fill the gap. I aimed for his navel and blasted him backward, knocking him to the ground. The block sprung Seth into the open for a big gain and the coach started screaming his encouragement and praise.

“Hell of a block, Logan,” he shouted. “That’s the way to take out the linebacker, son. You just keep making sure you knock the defenders on their asses like that. Nice running Seth. That’s the way to follow your blocker. Good job, both of you.”

All right. We both scored a few points with the coach on that one. The next play was a fullback dive right, with the tailback faking left. I leapt forward on the snap count, took the quick handoff and hit the small crack that was supposed to be a hole and broke through into the secondary. The middle linebacker got fooled and followed the quarterback, as he continued his pivot and made a fake handoff to Seth. Seth really sold the fake, so the middle linebacker and defensive back both bought it completely. As they moved in to tackle Seth, that left me to ramble, untouched, right up the gut of the defense. Again, the coach loved it.

“Great job boys,” he yelled. “Good fake, Jeff and Seth. You had the defense totally fooled. That’s the way to bounce off those tackles, Logan. Don’t let them take you down on the first little hit and keep those legs churning.”

The rest of the practice went about the same way and we were just about unstoppable on offense. We broke off a lot of big plays, and if we kept clicking like this, we’d be hard to stop on Wednesday. Seth and I did nearly as well on defense too. In fact, the coach kept switching us between defensive backs and linebackers, because he wanted to give us experience at both positions. I didn’t think Seth and I were big enough to play linebacker, but the coach said our football instincts, as well as our ability to fend off blockers, combined with our speed and quickness more than made up for our lack of size. He said we might play both positions in the game as well, just so he could see where we did the best.

When practice ended, the whole team was pumped. This had been our best practice so far, so we were nearly ready for the real thing. As had become our custom, Seth and I held back and helped the coach pick up after practice, while the rest of the team hit the showers. The coach thought we were just being nice guys helping him like this after each session, but if only he knew the truth. It was really to hide the erections we got when we saw each other naked, but it also allowed us to spend that time alone. Even though I hadn’t sprouted wood earlier, I was thinking I wouldn’t be that lucky now, so I wondered what the coach would think about that?

Seth and I hit the locker room and only a handful of the team was still there. By the time we had undressed and were ready for the showers, everyone else was gone. We were cleaning up and eyeing each other’s supple forms, when we both started to firm up. Slowly, our boy meat filled with blood and began to rise up and stand out from our bodies. We started laughing about it, when we suddenly heard a voice.

“Logan, you’re dad’s out front…” the voice trailed off as the speaker noticed our stiffies saluting him. It was Jeff, the first string quarterback.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh no, the two adorable boys have been discovered. It's going to be interesting to see how they talk their way out of it, if they even have to. :)

Link to comment
On 03/28/2016 04:03 AM, Cynus said:

Oh no, the two adorable boys have been discovered. It's going to be interesting to see how they talk their way out of it, if they even have to. :)

Yes, they forgot about being careful in the shower, since they thought they were alone. Now, we'll see if anythings comes of it. Thanks again for the feedback.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..