Jump to content
    Brayon
  • Author
  • 5,087 Words
  • 1,513 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This chapter may, or may not, contain sensitive material that some may find objectionable, and/or triggering. 

Family Always Has Your Back - 2. TC4 — Chapter 2: Welcome to Boston

Sunday, June 24, 2018, started off with a screeching of metal on metal as the train came to a stop in Fayetteville, North Carolina at 8:08 am. The noise, along with the jarring of the stop, woke up the traveling party. It wasn’t the first screech, bump, jar, or shimmy which happened throughout the night at the different stops along the route but was the first breaking that was hard enough to rouse everyone at the same time.

All six men met up in the dining car for breakfast. Adam, Duncan, Giles, and Robert were sitting together at one table, while Jeremy and Travis sat at another with two college age guys.

Robert was texting on his phone, when his father coughed, and pointed at it. “Rob. I know you might find it important to say good morning to your friends, but let’s eat and leave the texting for later. Okay?”

“Yes, Dad.” He went back to eating when his phone vibrated. “Dad… I really need to look at this. It’s important… I’m being serious.”

Adam looked at his son, judging his demeanor. “Alright, go ahead but make it quick.”

Robert spent another five minutes texting, before he turned his phone off and put it away. “Thanks, Dad.” He paused as he looked around the table. “Dad… um… when we’re done here, can we talk? Just the two of us, for now.”

Adam finished the bite he was chewing. “We can do that. There’s an attendant sitting area on the bottom level of our car I used when I called Jace yesterday. We should be ok to use that.”

“Thanks, Dad.”

Robert gave Giles a quick peck on the cheek, before all four of them went back to their breakfasts. A laugh from the other table caught a blushing Jeremy, with his face buried in Travis’ shoulder, as the three others chuckled at his expense.

~.~

Adam led his son to the staff sitting area on the lower level of their sleeper car, where they sat down across from each other. Robert fidgeted in his seat.

“What do you want to talk about, Son? You didn’t get a girl pregnant, did you?”

“What? No… that’s gross, Dad.” Robert looked at his father like he had two heads. He let out a frustrated breath. His fidgeting had stopped. “If I did, I would just be following your example, Dad,” Rob said playfully with a grin.

Adam's eyes widened at Rob's words. He paused for a moment. I deserved that; I suppose. "Right... So how can I help you, Rob?"

Robert paused as he collected his thoughts. “Brayon ran into a snag with the emancipation case. One requirement is he must hold a job that shows he’s responsible enough to take care of himself. His job was giving him an extended leave of absence while he was up in Washington state. His boss called to tell him; they fired him. Bray is freaking out. I told him I would talk to you to see if there is anything we can do to help him. He didn’t want me to do this, but he is talking about quitting school so he can get a couple of jobs.”

“And that’s why you were texting this morning at breakfast. We can work something out. Where was he working?”

“He was working part-time nights and weekends at a legal firm his dad’s friend owns.”

“Tell Brayon not to quit school or sports. We’ll sort this out, and if we can’t get his job back, I’ve got his back.”

“Thanks, Dad.” Robert smiled and went to stand up.

“Hold on a moment, Rob. I need to ask you something.”

“Okay, what?”

“How long have you and Giles been having anal sex?”

Robert couldn’t look at his dad. “Why do you think we are?”

“Well… he has the telltale sign of not being able to walk comfortably, and yesterday at the train station he had a wet spot on the back of his pants.”

“Oh, boy…” Robert shook his head some and looked down at his hands in his lap. “Yesterday was our first time. I hope I didn’t hurt him.”

Adam looked uncomfortable. “Did you use protection?”

“No…” Robert glanced up at his dad. “We haven’t used rubbers while giving each other head since we got tested.”

“How did you get tested?”

“The Tampa Aids Network. Uncle Tibs arranged it for us and said he wanted to keep his nephew safe.”

“Did he now…” Adam let out a frustrated breath.

“He did. He also said you’d blow a gasket, once you found out what he did, and that I should tell you, ‘I’m trying to erase some red.’ Whatever that means.”

“It means your uncle Tibs is trying to make things right between us. I’m assuming the tests came back negative.”

“They did. Giles and I are serious Dad. We love each other.” Robert paused and swallowed hard. “I just wish I knew why you’re trying to break us up.”

“You think I’m trying to do that?”

“Yes.” Hurt and anger played on Robert’s face. “I’ve seen the way you look at him like he’s scum. Or how you look when we’re kissing or holding each other. Or that you wouldn’t let me stay at his house overnight, or him at ours, till Jeremy and Travis came along. Yes, I had him stay that one time without your permission. Then you let Travis stay the night several times over the past two weeks.”

“You’ve been letting Jeremy get away with stuff, you’d never let me. Like his nude sunbathing.” Robert hung his head down. “From where I’m standing, Dad… you prefer Jeremy over me.” He wiped the tears from his eyes. “After Jer and I met each other back in April, we started hanging out both at school and home, and I love Jer like he was already my little brother. Now that he lives with us, and about to become my brother for real, I want to be the big brother he deserves. It’s just how you treat me and Giles, and what you do for Jer, is really getting to me. I love you and Jer, but I can’t help how I feel, Dad.”

Silence hung between them. Adam noticed the tears Robert was shedding.

“Rob... I love Jeremy like a son too. We’ve talked about this… you know how much Jeremy and I connected after Duncan and I took him to the NHL All-Stars during the Gasparilla Pirate Fest. I’m sorry it’s coming across that I love him more.” Adam collected his thoughts.

“I’ve been letting Travis stay over because of Jeremy’s night terrors. There’s something about the two of them together…” Adam stood up and moved to the seat next to Robert. He flipped the armrest up, pulled his son into an embrace, and kissed him tenderly on the top of his head.

“I don’t see Giles as scum. I’m getting mixed signals from you two. One day I get the sense that you’re unhappy and it will not last, the next you’re flying on cloud nine. I don’t want to see either of you hurt.”

“You’re talking about your instinct.” Robert sighed as the momentary bout of anger dissipated. “And that is why you’ve not been letting him stay over, or me going over to his house overnight.”

“Yes, and no. I am talking about how I’m feeling about you two, but the no sleepovers were because of not asking for permission. I see I’ve been too harsh and I’m sorry, Rob. It’s good we’re clearing the air. I don’t want you to feel that I don’t care about you, or that you can’t come to me. Remember, you’re my son and I love you and I’m proud of you.”

“Thanks, Dad. I love you too.”

They got up to head back upstairs. “Rob… hit the shower. You got that teen boy funk going on, and I can smell sex on you.”

~.~

Travis sat in the roomette and worked on a picture in his sketchbook. The drawing was from his perspective as he spooned Jeremy before they fell asleep. Travis smiled to himself as he remembered the previous night, pressed up against his boyfriend’s back, and the kisses they gave each other. He already had his shower and dressed for the coming day. A noise from the door drew him out of his thoughts.

Jeremy stepped into the room. He shut and locked the door and closed both privacy curtains. His dirty clothes were in a ball under his arm and his toiletry case in his hand. He turned towards Travis and gave him a smile.

It stunned Travis, his mouth hung open as he looked upon his boyfriend.

“You alright, Trav?” Jeremy set the dirty clothes on the flip cover of the in-room toilet.

Jeremy was standing in the small walk area, a towel was around his waist, and water drops glistened from the light of the morning sun outside the picture window on his sun-kissed skin. His hair still damp from the shower was tousled and stuck to his scalp. Jeremy was oblivious to how he was making Travis feel.

“Um… yes, I’m fine. You didn’t get dressed in the changing room?”

“Nah, I accidentally left my clean clothes in here. Besides, Rob and Giles were in it, taking their time.” He snickered some. “I heard a few moans.” Jeremy undid the towel from around his waist and dried his body off on it.

Travis couldn’t take his eyes off Jeremy, who now stood in front of him stark naked. Jeremy’s hairless and smooth backside was inches from his face. He resisted the urge to reach out and caress the bubbly sight before him. “Um… Jer. I know you’re not doing this intentionally, but you’re causing me to drool over here.”

“Huh?” He turned to face Travis. “What do you mean?”

Travis gulped as his face turned a deep scarlet. The sight he saw now, in its semi-hard state nestled in a patch of fine hair, was just as captivating as the earlier one. Despite having seen Jeremy naked, for the first time, when they went skinny-dipping two days past, he didn’t get this close of a view of what would be his one day.

“Trav, are you ok? Why are you blushing?”

“Jer, I’ll be honest with you. Seeing you like this, freshly showered, the light hitting the water drops, and the magnificent views of your body… I’m so tempted to touch you right now.” He looked up to Jeremy’s face and saw the confusion that played there.

“Go ahead, I don’t mind.” There was a puzzled tone to Jeremy’s voice. “We’ve held and touched each other a lot over the past couple of weeks.”

“Not that type of touching.” He had a troubled look on his face and his voice squeaked some.

“Huh?” Jeremy stared at him. A dawning came over him. “Oh…”

They stayed in the position they were in for a pregnant moment.

“Give me your hand, Trav.” Jeremy reached down and took Travis’s left hand. “I’m sorry, this is getting to you… I hope this helps.”

With no resistance from Travis, Jeremy placed his boyfriend’s hand on his hip. He then guided it to his backside, letting Travis caress his right cheek.

Travis was more than surprised when Jeremy took his hand and placed it on his backside. He leaned forward some to have better reach. Jeremy stepped forward and turned slightly, giving him a better advantage. Travis marveled at how perfect Jeremy’s backside was, in his opinion, underneath his fingers. He shuddered a little as the bulge in his pants grew.

Jeremy turned once more towards Travis, took his hand again, and led it towards his crotch. Travis shook his head and pulled his hand away.

“Something wrong?”

“No… I… didn’t want you to get uncomfortable with me touching you there.” Travis’ voice shook with excitement.

“Okay.” Jeremy stepped back and pulled on clean underwear.

Travis sighed and leaned back in the seat with his eyes closed. He swallowed hard a few times. “Thanks…” there was a tremble in his voice.

“Don’t mention it.” Jeremy finished getting dressed and packed up his dirty clothes. He turned back around and tilted his head, looking at Travis. “I made it worse, didn’t I?”

“Just a little… I’m trying to calm down enough to where I won’t blow a load in pants.” Travis cracked open an eye, his head tilted towards his boyfriend. “That did nothing for you?”

Jeremy let out a breath, with a simple shake of his head. “Sorry. It stirred nothing.” He sat down on the chair across from him, picking up the book that Adam loaned him.

“Jer, I’ve been meaning to ask. Do you all have a tanning bed somewhere? I love how you don’t have any tan lines.”

“No tanning beds. I nude sunbath in the backyard. There’s a spot-on the dads’ side of the house that gets brilliant sun during the day and is pretty secluded.” He grinned. “I think you should join me. No offense, but your ass looks like a marshmallow stuck between two graham crackers.”

Travis nodded, his hardon still tented his shorts. “I’ll do it, but only if it’s okay with your dads.”

“It is. Adam told me yesterday I didn’t need to stop.” Jeremy noticed the tented shorts. “You know, Trav… if you want to jack-off, it’s fine with me.”

Travis stared at his boyfriend in astonishment. “You mean right now? Won’t that make you upset?”

“No.” He answered honestly. “I jack-off all the time, it’s natural. I have no desire for sex and it is confusing to me, but I enjoy the sensations from jacking-off. Remind me when we get home and I’ll show you my toys. Also, isn’t that what boyfriends do? I’ve read a few stories online at Nifty and GayAuthors.org, where both boyfriends were jacking-off together, or one was getting off while the other watched. I want you to be happy.” He gave Travis a smile. “You’re obviously needing to take care of it. I could take my clothes off for you.”

Travis could hear both the confusion and sincerity in his voice. He’s trying to make me happy. “Alright… You need not strip for me.”

Travis slipped his shorts and underwear down and stroked himself. Jeremy smiled at what Travis was doing and watched him for a moment before he turned back to the book.

~.~

A little after noon, the Amtrak Conductor approached Adam and Duncan. There was a mess up with their tickets that Customer Service had identified and wanted to correct the issue before they arrived in Washington D.C. After a brief discussion, they gave the travelers seats on an earlier train, one of the high-speed rails for the Acela Express, and would change their itinerary, arriving in Boston tonight instead of tomorrow morning. The rest of the trip to D.C. and the changeover to the Acela went smoothly, mostly. Jeremy’s ever present camera was put to use chronicling their switch over at the D.C. Union Station. Travis started having a panic attack from the press of the passengers in the station, which Jeremy quickly acted on, by kissing Travis on the platform of the station. It stunned Travis out of his panic attack, and they were able to get him into the Acela Lounge away from the crowded terminal.

~.~

At 10:45 pm, the Acela Express pulled into Boston South Station. South Station was a two-part building, with the northern building dedicated to Amtrak and regional trains, and the southern building dedicated to both local public transportation buses and long-distance companies, like Greyhound. The building was an open-air two-story complex with several small shops and eateries, along with the ticket booths for the trains.

Adam and Duncan led the others towards the Taxi Staging area, outside the west entrance. Their luggage on a baggage cart that Giles offered to push.

“Do we need to call an Uber, or grab a taxi?” Duncan was marveling at the architecture of the building.

“No, when we were in New Haven, CT, I called ahead to the hotel, and they are sending a shuttle.” Adam gave his husband a quick kiss.

Travis was staying calm as he took his anxiety pills before getting off the train, and he held his boyfriend’s hand. Jeremy would let go now and then to snap pictures of the station.

Robert walked in silence, a remorseful cadence in his step, and a sullen look on his face. The others seemed to not take notice.

“Heya, big bro…” Jeremy walked up to Robert, with Travis in tow. With Travis holding his left hand, Jeremy wrapped his right arm around his brother in a side hug. His camera hung from its strap around his neck. “Are you alright? It’ll just stay between me, you, and Trav.” He whispered.

“Not really… I knew coming back would be tough, but…” Robert sighed. “But… it’s rocking me bad.”

“Are the memories creeping up on you?”

Robert just nodded. After a lull in the conversation. “The group home I was in, is right around the corner just inside Chinatown. I never told you what fully happened… happened there, Jer.” He glanced over at Jeremy and Travis.

“I told you I was assaulted but here’s how it happened… I got into a fight with one boy during the day. I don’t know how he found out, but he found out I was gay. They were getting ready to move me the next morning to a family home, and they had me separated from the others. I was taking a shower by myself because of the fight, and the kid from earlier and his friend snuck up on me, while I was washing my hair facing the wall. The first blow caught me by surprise, they hit me from behind between my legs and got me in the nuts.”

Robert paused and released a calming breath. “That dropped me, I vomited right there in the shower. That’s when they lay into me. Covered in shampoo that got in my eyes, the water, and puke on me, I had enough sense to protect my head. They were hitting me with wet towels wrapped around blocks of soap.” His head hung down, and he wiped his eyes.

Robert looked back up and saw that Giles, Adam, and Duncan had moved up to them. Jeremy and Travis both looked pissed off. Giles let go of the cart, stepped in front of his boyfriend, enveloped him in a hug, and a chaste kiss on his cheek. “I’m sorry that happened to you. I wish you had told me.”

Adam watched his son as he listened to them talk. His eyes betrayed the rage inside him. “Rob… I’m… I’m so sorry that happened. I tried to get to you sooner, and I wanted to be up here. Massachusetts denied me visitation, and Carol said I should stay in Florida. That way they couldn’t fuck us over more than they did.”

“I know, Dad. I don’t blame you at all. I’m pissed at the people that caused all this. I hope they both die in jail.”

“How did you get out of the fight, Rob?” Travis was fidgeting. He nodded once, let go of Jeremy’s hand, and gave Robert a hug. “I know how getting jumped hurts, and the pain from the memories.” He kissed Robert’s cheek before he stepped back over next to Jeremy’s side.

“Thank you, Trav. A male caseworker who was walking down the hallway to go home, heard me yelling for help and stepped in. The two teens dropped their weapons and ran out the side door.”

Giles took over holding Robert in a one-arm hug and walked towards the door with him. Travis grabbed the luggage cart as they all walked in silence.

The Taxi staging area was not that far past the doors, several normal cabs were pulled over to the side, with passengers getting in them. Adam looked for the shuttle van for the hotel but didn’t spot it.

“Adam, look.” Duncan pointed at a man just past the staging area.

The man was wearing a black suit, and holding a printed sign that read Isen, Isen-Smith, Jacks, O’Sullivan, Smith, and Turner, upon it. He was standing next to a stretch limousine. The man waved to the party of six when he saw them.

Adam gave Duncan a look and headed towards the man. “That’s us. Does the hotel always send a Limo?”

“No, sir… but this is a complimentary service, included with your reservation package.” He motioned to the driver of a small black van behind him. “My partner will take your bags, as the trunk can’t fit all of them.”

The second driver came over and took the baggage cart and loaded the chase car. The limo driver opened the back door for the six men. They filed inside, finding enough room for all of them. Once the baggage and people were loaded, the drivers got in their vehicles.

“It won’t take us that long to get to the hotel. It’s just over a mile, but we have to take an indirect path because of the one-way roads.”

The limo and the chase car pulled into traffic and were on the way to the Boston Harbor Hotel.

~.~

The Boston Harbor Hotel was located at the historic Rowes Wharf, right on Boston harbor. It was a massive multistory building, with a large sixty-foot arch in the center of the hotel. They found the entrance to the hotel inside the arch on the right side looking at the Harbor. The limo and chase car pulled up in front of the entrance. The driver got out and opened the door for the six passengers, while a bellhop went to the second vehicle, and fetched the luggage.

After tipping both men, Adam led the others into the lobby. It was a magnificently presented luxury space. Couches and armchairs scatter around with a few tables between them. Shops, a bar, and a restaurant were off the lobby.

“Welcome to the Boston Harbor Hotel. Do you have a reservation?” The young man behind the counter asked. He looked to be no older than a senior college student, dressed in a classy hotel uniform and stood with confidence.

“Yes, Adam Smith and party. We called earlier to add a night for tonight.”

The clerk pulled up the reservation on his computer terminal. “Yes… I see here there were two changes, and there is a note saying a message is waiting for you. May I see your credit card, so I can process a refund, please?”

“Refund?” Adam looked puzzled.

“Yes… a refund sir.” He took Adam’s card and reversed the charges back to it. “You should see the reversal in two to three days.” The clerk gave him a smile and continued to tap on the keyboard. “One moment, Mr. Smith, while I get your room keys encoded. How many do you need?”

“One for each of us, so six in total. But… if you just gave me back my money, how do we have rooms here?”

“Your stay has been paid for by a third party.” He turned and walked over to a mail slot stand and pulled out an envelope. The clerk handed it to a stunned Adam. “That is the message that was left for you. Let me get the keycards, and we’ll send the luggage up.”

Adam read the message.

Adam,

Please forgive me for overstepping my boundaries. After you said you were staying at the Boston Harbor Hotel, it got me thinking about the rooms your notepad said you would be in. As I mentioned before you left, I’ve stayed there before, and six people in two rooms for a little over a week would make anyone go stir crazy. So, it took me a bit of time, but I could get your reservation changed as a surprise gift for you. All expenses are being paid by me, and the reservation is open-ended. So, stay as long as you want, and have fun.

Erin.

With raised eyebrows, he waved Duncan to come over. “Seems, we have a gift from Erin. He’s paying for our stay here.” He handed Duncan the letter.

Duncan looked over the letter. “Remind me to thank him when we get home. It’s awfully nice of him.”

The clerk walked back with the keys, and a form for Adam to sign. “I just need your signature here, saying you received the keys, and that the third party is paying for the stay, all expenses and incidentals here at the hotel. You’ll need your keys to access the elevator at the end of the hallway.”

“Not the public ones?” Duncan had a puzzled look on his face.

“No, sir. The private elevator goes directly to your room.”

“Where are we staying? The letter and these forms don’t say.”

“Oh, I assumed you already knew.” The clerk looked sincere. “I apologize for the miscommunication. You’ll be staying in the John Adams Presidential Suite. We’ve set it up for your party of six.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yes, sir.” The clerk gave him a smile. “Now, with the presidential suite, you have twenty-four-hour concierge service, a butler on duty for your entire stay, a chef will come to the suite to cook meals, and you’ll have complimentary access to the Rowes Wharf Fitness Center and Spa.” He paused for a moment and rang a bell. The Bellhop from outside walked over with the baggage cart. “Those go to the John Adams suite.”

The bellhop nodded and left to go to the private elevator.

Stunned, Adam thanked the clerk, tipped him a fifty, and walked over to the kids with Duncan. After he passed out the keycards, they made their way upstairs.

~.~

The private elevator opened directly into the John Adams Presidential Suite. The colors of White and Gold predominated the communal areas and the hallway. Three bedrooms, one master suite with a king-size bed and two queen suites, were decorated in warm cream and wood accents. The primary living area had a curved roof that was part of the dome on top of the hotel, holding a chandelier made of crystal and gold. A media center, full commercial kitchen, and a bar rounded out the suite’s key features.

Adam, Duncan, Giles, Jeremy, Robert, and Travis stared at the splendid decor. Their baggage sat off to the side, with the Bellhop standing nearby.

“Which rooms can I set the baggage in?” He gave them a smile.

“No need, we’ll take care of it.” Adam shook his hand and gave him a fifty for a tip. “Thank you for your help.”

“Thank you and enjoy your stay.” He smiled and took the luggage cart out the front door towards the public elevators.

“Take your bags to your rooms, you can choose for yourself, and we’ll meet up in the living room.” Adam and Duncan took their bags and headed for the master suite.

Jeremy consulted the floor-plan of the suite, which was framed and hung next to the elevator. “It looks like one bedroom is towards the north, and one is south on the other side of the living room. Who wants what?”

Giles looked. “I think you and Travis should take the one to the north, it’s right next to the master suite. Rob and I can take the one on the other side.”

“Why do you think we should, Giles?” Travis had a puzzled look.

“I don’t think Adam and Duncan want to hear me moan as Rob nails me.”

“That’s an excellent reason.” Travis nodded in agreement. “But won’t we be hearing Adam and Duncan go at it? You two should stay there, and then they wouldn’t know if it was them or you, if you timed it right.”

“Can we not talk about this?” Jeremy looked at the others with an agitated look. “Giles, Rob, go take the south one, and have your happy fun times.”

The four teens went their own ways, putting clothes away in the rooms they choose. After a few minutes, they all met up in the living room area.

“Dad…” Robert looked to Adam with puppy dog eyes.

“What do you want, Rob?” Adam chuckled.

“Seeing that we’re in Massachusetts, and in a private residence where it’s legal...” He grinned. “May I have a beer, please?”

Adam shook his head and looked fondly at his son. “Sure. In fact, all of you can.” He grinned at the astonished teens. “I talked to your parents Giles and to Bryce before we left, and all of them are allowing this. However, you can only do it at the hotel, in moderation, and Duncan or I need to be present. Abuse this privilege and it ends for all of you.”

Duncan went to the bar next to the kitchen and was getting out beers when he spotted a bottle inside a semi-opened box on the shelves. “Adam… come here.”

Adam walked over to see what Duncan was looking at. “Holy shit.”

The bottle was clear and wide-bodied, filled with a pale amber brown liquid.

“Boys… I’m about to break my rule on hard liquor.” Adam gathered up six glasses and poured a little of the amber liquor in each one. “This is a once in a lifetime experience. Jeremy, I know you have an aversion on drinking, but you need to taste this.”

He passed all the glasses to the kids, took one for himself, and handed Duncan his.

“What is this, Dad?” Jeremy looked and smelled the liquid.

“This is Teeling Single Malt Irish Whiskey. One of the smoothest liquors you’ll ever taste… it costs nearly $3000 a bottle.”

All six of them drank the whiskey. Adam and Duncan savored the taste, along with Travis. Jeremy had a bit of a yuck face, while the remaining two boys nodded in approval.

“This is better than any of the stuff Uncle Bryce lets me have.” He looked at Jeremy. “You didn’t like it?”

“It’s the alcohol. I liked the taste until it got overpowered.”

Duncan handed out the beers, Jeremy took one too, and they all sat down on the couches and chairs in the living room. Adam went over what they planned for the next day. After their talk, the three couples each went to their bedrooms to retire.

Copyright © 2022 Brayon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 10
All mistakes are mine, and mine alone.
Thank you for reading.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The guys had a great journey. Arriving at the hotel, to find Erin has upgraded there rooms and paid for it.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I’m always a bit wary of gift horses….we don’t known much about Erin

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
12 hours ago, chris191070 said:

The guys had a great journey. Arriving at the hotel, to find Erin has upgraded there rooms and paid for it.

Thanks Chris! Yeah, that was a major thing Erin did. But he has the funds for it. Wish I did. LOL

  • Like 2
Link to comment
11 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

Santa Erin is a good neighbor indeed!

Thanks, Daddydavek! Santa Claus indeed! :whistle: A little off topic, I got the nickname "Daddy Duncan" from your member name.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, IBEX said:

I’m always a bit wary of gift horses….we don’t known much about Erin

Well Erin is Greek, and they do say to "Beware of a Greek baring gifts." All because of that Trojan Horse deal. Thanks for reading, IBEX. It is appreciated.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Brayon said:

Well Erin is Greek, and they do say to "Beware of a Greek baring gifts." All because of that Trojan Horse deal. Thanks for reading, IBEX. It is appreciated.

Isn't he also the neighbor they gave the codes to their house to watch over while they were gone?

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Brayon

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

Isn't he also the neighbor they gave the codes to their house to watch over while they were gone?

Yes he was, and at the end of Jeremy's story, the gave him a "welcome to the neighborhood offering" too. Stuffed Grape Leaves, a Goody Goody Butterscotch Pie, and a 6-pack of 25'ers.

Edited by Brayon
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Living just outside of Boston and working downtown just down from South Station for many more years than I would like to recall, one of the owners of the company I worked for had a condo on the residence side of the Rowes Warf complex. Many memories of being there on errands...or work events.

My hats off to the marketing genus for Teeling single malt Irish whiskey, selling at 3K a bottle he has earned his salary, however the folks who sold the following sure knew what they were doing...

https://newsrnd.com/life/2022-07-10-"cask-no-3"--scotch-whiskey-cask-from-scotland-sold-for-a-record-price-of-16-million-pounds.HkG3LzX_i9.html

 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 7/12/2022 at 12:39 PM, drsawzall said:

Living just outside of Boston and working downtown just down from South Station for many more years than I would like to recall, one of the owners of the company I worked for had a condo on the residence side of the Rowes Warf complex. Many memories of being there on errands...or work events.

My hats off to the marketing genus for Teeling single malt Irish whiskey, selling at 3K a bottle he has earned his salary, however the folks who sold the following sure knew what they were doing...

https://newsrnd.com/life/2022-07-10-"cask-no-3"--scotch-whiskey-cask-from-scotland-sold-for-a-record-price-of-16-million-pounds.HkG3LzX_i9.html

 

Thanks for reading and commenting, drsawzall! I hope I'm doing Boston some justice. This was the product of a lot of research, and time to formulate the scenes correctly. Also, DAMN! that is a lot of money for a cask.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..