Jump to content
    Brayon
  • Author
  • 6,071 Words
  • 2,169 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This chapter may, or may not, contain sensitive material that some may find objectionable, and/or triggering. 

Family Always Has Your Back - 1. TC4 — Chapter 1: Departure

I highly recommend reading the previous three stories again, due to the long gap in posting. Still not as long of one as George R.R. Martin.

Warning: some sex, and talk of abuse.

It was Saturday, June 23, 2018, the departure day for the summer trip, so Adam Smith and his son Robert Turner could conclude their business in Boston. A last-minute change saw two of the teens not able to go. With plans revamped, along with transportation and lodging, all that was left was for the remaining six to meet up.

~.~

The Jacks house, on Davis Islands, was in a flurry of activity. Bryce Jacks went to check on his nephew-turned-adopted-son, Travis Jacks, as he packed for the trip. He stood in Travis’ room, watching his son zip up the suitcase on the bed.

“Okay, got your clothes packed?” Bryce smiled proudly seeing his son finished. This would be Travis’ first trip.

“They are Dad.” Travis looked at his dad with an enormous smile.

“Laptop?”

“Got it in its travel bag.” He pointed at the case.

“Your anxiety medicine, and your synthetic Human Growth Hormone shots?”

“In my backpack, along with my art supplies.” Travis nodded. “I’m taking extra needles just in case.”

“Okay. You have your wallet with ID?”

“Yes, Dad.” The eye-roll in his voice showed his frustration. “I was thorough and made sure I had everything.” He let out a frustrated breath, with his back turned to his dad. Travis moved the suitcase to the floor and extended its travel handle.

Bryce had a sly grin on his face. “Condoms and lube?”

“Yes… no… I don’t.” He turned to face his dad. “Why would you ask that, Uncle Bryce?”

“I was checking to see if you were paying attention. Also, I know you and Jeremy have gotten close. Do we need to have the safe sex talk again? I can grab a banana and a rubber to show you how to put one on again.” Bryce had a playful smile as he watched his son squirm.

“Oh, Lord… This is not happening.” Travis hid his face in his hands and sat down on his bed.

Bryce chuckled. “No, we don’t have to have that talk again.” He sat down next to Travis and rubbed his son’s back. “It’s okay, Travis. I’m both your dad who’s supposed to keep you on the right path and the crazy uncle that’s supposed to be a terrible influence on you.”

“I know, Dad. I love you for that.”

Bryce grinned. “You realize that you’ve called me ‘Dad’, several times today.”

Travis nodded. “Yeah, I’m trying to do it more. You adopted me, and I haven’t been a respectful son. I see Jer calling Adam and Duncan ‘dad’ all the time.” He paused, with his head hanging low. “It’s only been about a month since terrorists killed his parents, and he’s able to do that. I feel bad that I haven’t been calling you ‘Dad’ all these years.” Travis paused and sighed a little. “If Jer can do that, I should have been doing it.” Travis looked his dad in the eyes. “I’ve always thought of you as my actual dad, anyway, but I got stuck on calling you uncle.”

“Nonsense. You were a wonderful nephew, and now you’re a terrific son. I couldn’t be happier, and I don’t care if you call me ‘Dad’ or ‘Uncle Bryce’. Either is fine with me.” He rubbed Travis’ back. “Jeremy has been a positive influence on you.”

“How so?”

“You're happier with life. We haven’t fought as much. It’s only been a couple of weeks, but I can see a physical change in you already from your training with Jeremy.” Bryce ticked off each point on his fingers. “You’ve been doing a lot more around the house. Hell, you cooked dinner last night.”

“I hadn’t noticed.” Travis grinned with a blush.

“Well, it’s true.” Bryce checked his watch. “Okay, let's finish up and get you over to Jeremy’s.” He stood up and walked to the door.

“Thanks, Dad.” He stood up and hugged his dad.

They grabbed Travis’ bags and headed downstairs, loaded the car, and headed to Jeremy's home.

~.~

Robert had gone over to Giles O’Sullivan’s house around 08:30 am to help his boyfriend get ready. They weren’t due back to his house until 2:30 pm. Giles’ parents had gone flea market shopping, leaving the two teens alone. They were in Giles’ bedroom, with an empty suitcase and overnight travel bag sitting on the bed.

Robert shook his head. “Why did you leave it to the last minute to pack?”

“I wasn’t sure what to take. I’ve never been out of Florida before. Do I need to pack warm clothes, only my normal shit? You know, that stuff.” He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and gave him a kiss. “Besides, I get to keep you here with no parents around. Help me pack? If you do, I’ll make it worth your while.” He grinned seductively.

Robert leaned in and kissed his boyfriend. “Let’s get to work, and we can discuss that when we’re done.”

They packed Giles’ suitcase and bags; however, they played around more than packed, and finally, a little after eleven, they had finished. Robert cooked lunch for the two of them, a quick stir-fry, before they ventured back to Giles’ bedroom, naked, and with Giles on his knees servicing Robert. Once again, Giles pushed Robert to have sex with him.

Robert surprised Giles by relenting. He aggressively pushed Giles back onto the bed and spread his legs to have better access. He used the lube Giles kept in the nightstand and gave him an aggressive bareback lay. With a grunt and a last thrust, Robert deposited his seed deep inside his boyfriend.

They lay together with Giles curled up on Robert and traced with his finger the phoenix tattoo. There was an oddly charged silence in the air.

“Rob… I got to ask. Are you mad at me?”

“No, why did you ask that?”

“I know I’ve been kinda pushy sometimes, and you kept saying you weren’t ready for what we just did. I just felt like you were mad at me because of that.”

“I’m not mad at you.” Robert kissed Giles. “I was worried about you being pushy, and what you thought we were. If we were boyfriends or just fuck buddies. I’d rather have you as my boyfriend and not as someone that was just a slam piece.”

Giles nodded as a few tears came to his eyes. “You’re such a wonderful person, Rob.” He held onto his boyfriend. “I… I… have something I want to tell you, but I don’t want you to be upset. I’ve been trying to tell you this since the sleepover.”

“Go on. I’m listening.” Robert kept his voice neutral. Why is he crying? This must be bad.

“I lied to you about how many guys I’ve been with.” Tears flowed freely down his face. “I’m sorry, Rob. I’m so sorry. I only said that… I hoped you would take that next step.” He wiped his eyes on the back of his hand. “I feel like shit now, thinking you only did this because of that lie.”

The sincerity in his voice, along with the tears, made Robert pause to think. “I… I forgive you, Giles. Just don’t lie to me again… what’s the truth then?”

Giles let out a breath to calm himself. “I was honest about when I realized I was gay at thirteen. I first told my parents and then I told my hockey coach and the team. They were all cool with it. That’s when James came on to me.”

Giles paused. “James was seventeen and practiced at the same rink for the high school league. We used to talk a lot, both before I came out and after. I had the largest crush on him and wanted to do whatever he wanted. We ended up having sex not long after I came out. At first, it was what we both wanted, but it turned one-sided… I was a living jack-off toy for him. James got rougher, he would leave bruises, scratches, and cause a lot of pain. We stopped right before he turned eighteen. I was almost fourteen.”

It stunned Robert silent. “I’m so sorry that happened to you.”

“Thank you, Rob… that’s what caused the night terrors I had until about two months before we started dating. Bray and I talked about when I would want to date again, and I told him I was finally wanting to try. When he introduced us, I thought it was fate that we met. We were both gay, had a love of hockey, went to the same school, and you lived two doors down the street from me.”

He paused. “When we started studying, I wanted nothing more than to ask you to go out. We eventually did, and it got sexual.” Giles swallowed hard. “I… keep wanting you to do more and be rough like James was to me. I know that makes me some fucked up freak.” He cleared his throat and wiped his eyes. “I don’t want to ruin what we have between us.”

“You haven’t ruined us, I’m still your boyfriend, and I don’t think you’re a freak.” Robert kissed Giles, again. “Knowing this, I understand now. I’ll admit I felt pushed into having sex. I enjoyed it and want to continue, but part of me feels dirty because of why I did it.” He smiled softly at his boyfriend.

“I’m sorry I pushed you… I felt that the only way to keep you was to let you use me.” Giles buried his face into Robert’s chest. “I really feel like shit now, and if you want to break up… I wouldn’t blame you. I’ll need to find a way to get out of the trip.”

“I love you Giles, I want us to stay together and for you to go to Boston with me. I want to show you where I grew up and share that with you. Just don’t lie to me again. That would ruin us.”

“I love you too, Rob. It’s why I wanted to come clean.”

There was a pause in their conversation as they both looked at each other.

“You want me to be rough with you?” Robert was the first to break the silence.

“I do…, and I just want to bottom… I know, I’m some muscular hockey jock, but I enjoy taking it more than giving it.” He swallowed hard. “I was like that before it turned one-sided with James… A little pain is cool, but I don’t want bruises and marks. I will top for you, when you want me to, but I would rather just be yours to use.”

“I can’t promise I’ll be rough all the time. We’ve talked about how my ex-boyfriend and I had sex, and what I like.” He sighed some. “I’ll do my best to do what you want.”

They kissed passionately and went to the bathroom to shower together. Once in the bathroom, they had sex again with Robert holding Giles down on his stomach upon the counter with his arms locked behind him. They hopped in the shower and cleaned themselves with enough time left to get back. The two of them grabbed Giles’ luggage and rushed out the door.

“Do you think Marty will meet you Monday?” Giles asked while they walked over to Robert’s house. He was adjusting his underwear, the discomfort played on his face. “I know when he and I Skyped last, he was not sure if he could make it.”

“We talked on Wednesday, and he didn’t know yet. He’s supposed to be going to a Mountain Man Rendezvous with his family this weekend.” Robert looked at his boyfriend. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Just sore as fuck right now.” He chuckled some. “You really did a number on my ass.” Giles shook his head. “Seriously, though, I’m looking forward to meeting him in person.”

“My boyfriend and my ex-boyfriend get along.” Robert ran a hand through his hair.

Giles chuckled again. “It wouldn’t have happened if you didn’t introduce us. Oh, there was jealousy for both of us, at first. I know I was, when you both told me about the matching tattoos, and he told me he was too, before he met that new guy Mingan. Besides, we have a surprise planned for you.”

“What? You and Marty have some plans for me?”

“Yeah, it was my suggestion, and Marty said I should tell you now in case we can’t make the time. We want to take you out somewhere, just the three of us, no parents, no brothers, and just have a good time.”

“What do you mean by ‘good time,’ Giles?” Robert looked worried.

Giles had to stop and started laughing. “Going to a movie, or just hanging out somewhere. However, if things lead to something… I wouldn’t be opposed.” He grinned at Robert.

Robert let out a frustrated breath. “You’re just awful.”

“And you love it.”

It was a little after 2:15 pm when they arrived back at Robert’s home.

~.~

Jeremy Isen had packed the night before their departure. He woke up, put the last of the stuff he was taking in a backpack, and ate breakfast with the two dads. A shower; a fresh pair of shorts and a tank-top put on; a quick wash and dry of his dirty clothes; and Jeremy was done with his chores before noon.

Jeremy plopped down on the corner of the bed, his legs hanging over the edge, and lay back with his hands tucked behind his head. He was lying there in thought when a knock on the door interrupted him.

“Come in.” Jeremy lifted his head to look over at the door.

Adam stepped in. “Hey, Jeremy, we need to talk.” He had his ‘dad face,’ on.

“Okay, Dad… what’s going on?” He sat up and offered Adam a seat on the bed.

Adam declined to sit. His tone was upset. “Jeremy, I routinely view the security footage from around the property. I’ve had to delete some of it.”

“What was on the footage?”

“The cameras caught you and Travis skinny-dipping yesterday after we left.”

“I’m sorry, Dad. There’s no excuse. We finished training, it was hot, and I suggested we go for a swim. Don’t be mad at Trav, it was my idea. I told him not to worry about it.” Jeremy’s face held his remorse.

“I’m glad you’re being honest. I will not punish you for this, nor am I mad at Travis. I am just disappointed and wanted to talk to you about it.” Adam sat down next to Jeremy and put an arm around him. “I also know you’ve been nude sunbathing in the backyard. Didn’t catch that on camera but saw you one day from my bedroom.”

“I’m sorry, Dad.” He hung his head. “I won’t do it again.”

“I’m not telling you to stop. You’re being discreet, and no line of sight to the water. It’s the skinny-dipping I’m upset about.” Adam gave him a hug. “You know our views on nudity. We wouldn’t care if you ran around the house naked. Duncan and I would be that way most of the time. It’s what happened during Rob’s custody case that we don’t want again.”

“I understand, Dad. I promise not to do it anymore.”

“Jeremy, you’re a teenager, and with your friends. It’s bound to happen again. Just make sure you can’t be seen and turn the cameras off. Security footage or not, they would consider it child porn.”

“Oh… I didn’t think about that…”

“You don’t have any nude pictures of Travis?”

“Oh, no… no pics or videos, I wouldn’t know what to do with them.”

“I’m glad you don’t. I want to keep you safe. I love you, Jeremy.”

“I love you too, Dad… Can we talk about something?”

“Sure. Go ahead.”

“Do you remember the talk we had about Travis and me?” He watched Adam nod. “I’m still confused about what’s happening. I’ve been thinking about it… and I think I’m getting feelings for him.”

“What sort of feelings?”

“Not sure, really, but I enjoy being around Trav, hanging out, and training. When he puts his arm around me, or we’re snuggled in bed… I don’t feel uncomfortable. Confused. I think that’s the right way to describe it. You’ve said that your gut feeling is we are meant to be. I guess… it would be logical to be his boyfriend.” Jeremy paused some before he continued.

“I’m scared, Dad. This is all new to me, and I’m trying to grasp it… But there are things about being a boyfriend that make me uncomfortable. Like kissing and the thought of having sex.”

“First off, I’m happy for you Jeremy.” He hugged his son. It may be a little early for a relationship, but I’m not about to dash it. “Second, I can understand about being afraid; all relationships have a level of fear in them, but it’s a good fear. This is an enormous step for you, Jer, and I know it’s confusing for you because of your asexuality. I can’t say I’ve been in your shoes, but I feel you’ll come through this fine. The best advice I can give you is to talk to Travis, let him know how you feel, and go from there. It takes two for a relationship to work, with each partner putting effort into it.”

“Thanks, Dad.”

Adam stood up and offered a hand to Jeremy. “Come with me.”

Jeremy stood up and walked with him. “Where are we going?”

“Just to the library. I think I have a book or two that you can use.”

Adam paused in the family room to give Duncan Isen-Smith a passionate kiss; Jeremy chuckled at them. When they reached the library, Adam went to one bookshelf and pulled down a book, A Gay Man’s Guide to Dating.

“Yes, here it is. This is a self-help book on dating. Rob’s mother, Michelle, gave it to me… after I had my third disastrous date in a month. If you want to read the book, do so.”

Jeremy took the book. “I’ll look it over on the train.”

“Excellent.” Adam gave him a smile. “I want you to know, Jeremy, I’m here to help you. Since we met, when me, you, and Duncan went to the Gasparilla Pirate Festival, and the NHL All-Stars, last February, I’ve grown to love you. First as an extended family, but now I feel the same about you as I do Rob. You’re my son, and I will be here for you.”

“Thank you, Dad.” He gave Adam a hug and pulled him down some to peck his bearded cheek. Jeremy left behind a few tears on Adam’s beard. He took the tissue that Adam handed him and wiped his eyes.

“You’re welcome, Son.”

They walked out of the library and were walking back towards the family room when their phones chirped that someone was approaching the front door, and the doorbell rang. Adam opened the door for Bryce and Travis to come in. With a smile dancing on his face, Travis gave both Adam and Jeremy a hug, while Bryce shook Adam’s hand. They socialized in the formal living room for a few moments before Bryce excused himself to go back to work.

Travis hugged Bryce goodbye. “I will miss you, Dad. I love you.”

“I’ll miss you and I love you too, Son. Have fun and listen to Adam and Duncan.”

Adam escorted Bryce out as Jeremy set Travis’ luggage off to the side with that of the others.

“Um… Dad?” Jeremy asked when Adam stepped back inside.

“Yes, Jeremy?”

“I’m going to take my boyfriend to my room and shut the door. Is that okay?”

“Go ahead, Jeremy. Thank you for asking for permission to close the door, but you don’t need to.”

Travis just stared in awe.

“Come on Trav, we’ve got to talk.” He took Travis by the hand and led him to his room.

Adam followed with a grin on his face and sat down next to his husband.

~.~

“Jer, why did you say… boyfriend?” Travis kicked his shoes off and sat on the bed facing Jeremy. His legs were crossed Indian style. “It’s only been about three weeks, isn’t it too soon and are you sure you’re comfortable with this?”

“Yes, I’m sure. I’ve been thinking, and I know your feelings, and my Dad’s, about us… you should know how I feel too.” He cleared his throat. “When we hung out, I wanted to be friends and get to know you, do all the stuff that friends do. You know about my asexuality, and how confusing it gets for me because I don’t understand stuff.”

“I do Jer. I looked stuff up to understand you better.”

“I like that about you. You accept me as I am and will put effort into us.” Jeremy smiled. “Something changed in me, in the locker room, and it confused the fuck out of me. When we hugged after you got out of the shower, I smelled your scent… you may have caught it, but I got hard.”

“I saw the outline in your pants…” Travis blushed. “You’re big…”

It was Jeremy’s turn to blush. “Heh… you remember all that?”

“Yes. Eidetic memory…”

Jeremy coughed. “Yeah… I forgot… I asked Rob later that night, and he explained why I reacted the way I did… I’ve analyzed myself and my head and my heart agree, it’s logical…” He paused and took a breath to calm himself. “It’s logical to be your boyfriend, as strange as that sounds to me. If you will have me that is.”

Travis grinned and hugged Jeremy. “Of course, I want you… I have since I first saw you.” The hug lingered until Travis felt Jeremy shiver and he backed off. “Sorry, didn’t mean to upset you. What made you change your mind?”

“I have feelings for you. I’m not sure how to describe them. I feel comfortable around you, not always confused by stuff, I don’t dwell about my parents’ death, or that I fear flying now. You know, Dad is paying a shit-ton of money for us to go by train, and it's a lot more time to get there. All because I have a panic attack thinking about getting on a plane.” Jeremy paused as an attack started. His breathing became rapid, he trembled, and his face flushed.

Travis moved next to Jeremy and pulled him down to lie flat on the bed with him. Jeremy turned to snuggle up on Travis' chest. Travis embraced him protectively.

“Thanks, Trav.” Jeremy calmed down.

“You’re welcome, Jer. I know how it is. You protected me when I had one, it’s my turn now to protect you.” He kissed Jeremy’s forehead. “Anything else?”

“Yes… This feels natural to me, for us to hold each other. I only feel that way with you, the dads, and Rob… I didn’t feel like this with my parents. I loved them, but I didn’t want to be held or touched by them. There are times even with the dads and Rob that I don’t want them touching me, but not with you. However, sometimes things get uncomfortable. Like when you just hugged me after taking me as your boyfriend. That confuses me a lot.”

Jeremy took a deep breath and caught Travis’ redolence. “There’s also how your scent makes my body react… I’m getting hard from lying here on you. It makes me confused… my body wants you, but I have no desire to act upon it. I’m sorry if that hurts you.”

“It doesn’t hurt me, Jer… I understand. I want you to know, I will never pressure you into something you don’t want to do.” Travis smiled and rubbed Jeremy’s back. “I only ask you to let me know when I make you uncomfortable. I’ll back off.”

“Thanks, Trav. For now, what I feel comfortable doing is holding hands, quick hugs, pecks on the cheek, or you hold me when we sit together. I love the feeling of you holding me.” Jeremy paused; the confusion was obvious in his voice. “We can kiss… but I would need time to get ready… like our first one… I don’t mind snuggling up. I don’t know about sex stuff…”

“I don’t care about sex. We’re in this together, and I want you to be happy. I can wait.” Travis smiled and sat up on the bed with Jeremy. “Would it be okay for me to kiss my new boyfriend?”

“Okay.” Jeremy nodded and steeled himself.

Travis leaned in and tenderly placed his lips upon Jeremy’s. It lingered longer than their first one, and a spark of static electricity bounced between the two as they parted. A light blush came to both boys that enlisted some giggles.

They both got off the bed, put their shoes on, and left the room to meet up with the others in the family room.

~.~

Adam, Robert, and Giles sat on the couch nearest to the windows, while Duncan sat across from them on the other. The flat screen tv above the fireplace played NHLTV with an old hockey game, while they waited for the last two to come out.

Jeremy and Travis walked in from the bedrooms’ hallway and sat down on the couch with Duncan. Travis sat down cock-eyed and leaned back against the couch arm, while Jeremy sat down between his legs and leaned back on Travis' chest. Travis wrapped his arms around him, leaned forward, and gave Jeremy a quick peck on the cheek. With a blush, Jeremy hid his face behind his hands.

“What, Jer? You said I could do it…”

“Yes, I did.” He sighed and took his hands off his face. “I just didn’t think it would be the first thing we did.”

“I’m sorry, Jer. I’ll ask next time.”

“You don’t have to ask. It startled me. Not used to this.”

Robert watched the scene unfold. “When did you two start being a couple?”

“About three minutes before we came out here.” Jeremy tilted his head some to look at Travis.

Robert nodded and smiled at them. “Happy for you, Little Bro.”

Giles shook his head as they talked while Adam and Duncan watched with grins.

“As fun as it is to witness young love, we need to go over the travel arrangements.” Adam reached down to some envelopes that lay on the coffee table and passed them out to the teens. Each envelope had one of their names on it.

“Inside are the debit cards, in your name, that have the spending cash Duncan and I are giving you for the trip. Each of you is getting $1500. Duncan and I are covering transportation, food, lodging, admission, etc. This is for you to buy stuff you might want, forgot to pack, or snacks and drinks while we’re out. Once it’s gone, it’s gone, so spend wisely.”

A round of thanks came from the four teens.

“We’ll be leaving Tampa on the Silver Star that runs from here to New York, but we’re only going as far as Washington D.C. It’s an overnight trip, and to make us comfortable, I got us the sleeping car roomettes.” He paused, looking at the four boys.

“When we arrive in D.C., we’ll have a layover for a few hours… more than enough time to go eat dinner someplace and come back to the station. Then it’s another overnight trip on the Northeast Express to Boston South Station… but we’re in business-class seats, as that train doesn’t have sleeping cars.” He waited for questions and continued when there weren’t any.

“From there, we’ll take a shuttle to the Boston Harbor Hotel—”

“Are you serious?” Robert had an astonished look. “Dad, that place is ultra-classy.”

“—I am, Rob. I could only get two double rooms with a connecting door. They each have two double beds.” He looked at them. “Duncan and I will be in one room, while you four boys share the other room. Questions?”

There were none.

“Now, we will be in Boston for a little over a week. Rob and I have business to attend to on Tuesday and Wednesday, and we will clear his old place out that Monday we arrive, while the rest of you rest up at the hotel—”

“I’m going too. I told Rob I would help him with his old house because he helped me.” Jeremy smiled at Robert.

“—Alright, Jeremy, you can go too.” Adam turned his head towards Giles. “I will assume; you will want to go too.”

“No… I think you should take Trav with you. This way he can be with his new boyfriend.” There was no hint of malice in his voice. He squeezed Robert’s hand. “I love Rob and we talked about this earlier, if Jer were to go or not and if I should or Trav. He suggested that Trav go instead of me.”

“How about we all go?” Duncan looked around the room. “It would only be me and Giles at the hotel, and we’re renting a car that will fit all of us. Plus, with our help, you’ll get it done faster.”

There were agreements from the others.

The phones for the four people that lived at the house, all chirped that someone was approaching the front door.

“I’ll get it.” Duncan stood up and went that way.

Adam couldn’t hear what they said at the front door, but he heard the door shut and Duncan and the visitor walking towards the library.

While Duncan was gone, Adam finished going over the rest of the itinerary with the four teens.

“Well, that covers everything. Our Uber shuttle should be here soon to take us over to the station.” He looked around at the four of them.

Adam and the boys moved to the front room as Duncan came out of the library with another man and escorted him out.

“What was my bio-dad’s lawyer, Mr. Jeffers, here for?” Jeremy gave Duncan a puzzled look when he came back inside.

Duncan smiled at him. “Just some final legal stuff from your parents. Nothing serious.”

“On a Saturday?” There was a tremble in Jeremy’s voice, and a few tears glistened on his cheeks. Travis put a comforting arm around him.

“Yes, he called late yesterday and wanted to come by Monday. I told him to come by today.”

“Alright, daddy Duncan. That man makes me anxious.” He wiped his eyes with the hem of his tank-top shirt.

Duncan squeezed him on the shoulder reassuringly before he headed back to the library. A few moments later Duncan returned with a file folder in hand and stuck it in his carry-on bag. Adam gave him a look, and Duncan just mouthed “Later” to him.

Phones chirped again, letting them know that another person was at the door. Adam opened it to let in their neighbor Erin Ros. They talked for a moment as Adam set up a new alarm code for Erin, who had agreed to watch over the house while they were away.

“Thank you, Erin, for looking over the house while we’re gone.” Adam handed him a slip of paper. “The passcode I set up for you, and the phone numbers to the hotels we’ll be at in Boston and D.C. in case you can’t reach us on our smartphones.”

“It’s my pleasure, Adam.” Erin smiled and clapped him on the shoulder. “I’ll bring in the morning paper and mail and put them on the central island in the kitchen. I’ll treat this place as if it was holy ground.” He looked at the slip of paper. “Oh… you’re staying at the Boston Harbor Hotel. That is where I stay when I go on trips to Boston.”

“It was full when I called to set up reservations. That was two months ago, and we’re lucky to get the two rooms I did.” Adam’s phone chirped. “Uber is at the gate and will be here in a moment.”

“Then I will take my leave… Everyone be blessed and have a safe trip.” Erin stepped out the door following Adam and headed back to his house. The group stepped outside with their bags as the Uber shuttle pulled up.

~.~

 

The trip to the Amtrak Station was quick. They checked in at the ticket counter, checked their baggage, and waited for the train to arrive. Thirty minutes after they arrived, the Silver Star train backed into the station on track two.

The six of them boarded the train and found their assigned rooms. The Amtrak Viewliner Roomettes were slightly bigger than a closet, with a day/night mode. Overall, the teen couples were comfortable in their rooms. Adam and Duncan found the space cramped and hard to move around.

~.~

After dinner in the dining car, the three pairs went back to their rooms. Duncan and Adam had asked that the attendant set their room to night mode while they were at dinner. Pressed together, they stood in the compact space between the bunks and the door and kissed each other.

“I think you should get the top bunk, love.” Adam glanced at both. “I’ll take the bottom one, as it looks big enough for me.”

Duncan gave him a grin. “Aren’t I always the one on top?” He chuckled and kissed Adam again. “Yes, I agree. Next trip… we drive and stay in hotels.”

“I couldn’t agree more.” Adam sat down on the bottom bunk, bent over to not bump his head, and watched as his husband stripped down to his underwear and finished his nightly routine. He reached forward, drew Duncan into a hug, and nuzzled his husband’s crotch. “If it wasn’t so cramped in here, I would have you pound me into next week.”

Duncan let out a moan and held onto the top bunk as Adam engulfed him with his mouth. Several minutes passed as Duncan became weak in the knees and nearly fell when his climax occurred as the train took a corner. Adam kept him from falling, and soon Duncan was on his knees kissing his husband. He reached for Adam’s pants to return the favor when Adam pushed his hands away.

“Not tonight, hun. Tonight, it was about you.”

They shared another kiss before Duncan mounted the top bunk, and Adam got ready for bed.

Adam lay down on his bunk, and the two men talked softly while they worked on their tablets.

“Hun, what was in the folder Mr. Jeffers gave you?” Adam asked after they settled down.

Duncan sighed. “They were certified letters that Ian instructed the lawyer to give me before the end of the month if he were to ever pass away. We can talk more later after I read all of them. To make a long story short, my cheating asshole of a brother was sleeping around after he and Debbie got married. His side chick got pregnant two months after Debbie did, and he has a fifteen-year-old love child, a boy named Daniel.”

“Oh shit. That’s going to be a world of trouble.”

“Yeah. The odd charges on the business account was him embezzling funds for child support. Daniel also has special needs. He’s on the Autism Spectrum.” He let out a frustrated breath. “This is going to be heartbreaking for Jeremy when he finds out. Also, Ian said we should have Jeremy checked for Autism, as he shows signs like Daniel. He wanted to, but never could without Debbie asking too many questions.”

“Your brother was a true bastard. He never had Jeremy checked because his wife might find out about his mistress and his other kid. That’s just fucked up.” Adam’s voice held a hint of anger. “We’ll take care of that when we get home.”

“Yeah.”

They returned to working on their tablets as their conversation wound down. In the other two rooms, the teens were each in their own little worlds. Giles and Robert were in an embrace of love making. Jeremy and Travis arranged themselves on the bottom bunk, with Travis spooning Jeremy with the window curtains opened, so they could watch the nighttime views go by.

It wasn’t long before the three couples were all asleep as the train kept rolling along.

Copyright © 2022 Brayon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 8
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
All mistakes are mine, and mine alone.
Thank you for reading.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thanks!  It's great to see them together and on their way to Boston. Poor Jeremy, he will have to deal with finding about having a half brother too.  

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 7/10/2022 at 4:25 AM, JayT said:

Happy to see this story was here today. Keep up the good work. 

Thanks, JayT. I hope you enjoy this story!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 7/10/2022 at 5:26 AM, chris191070 said:

A great start to the new story. I look forward to reading more of there adventures.

Thanks, Chris!! I'm glad you liked it.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 7/10/2022 at 1:48 PM, Daddydavek said:

Thanks!  It's great to see them together and on their way to Boston. Poor Jeremy, he will have to deal with finding about having a half brother too.  

Thanks, Daddydavek! Yeah, I feel bad for Jeremy. Finding out he has a half brother, and that he's autistic. But he's a strong guy, he'll get through it.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Well now, as suggested I read the other companion stories to this one and am looking forward to seeing where this goes!!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 7/12/2022 at 11:52 AM, drsawzall said:

Well now, as suggested I read the other companion stories to this one and am looking forward to seeing where this goes!!

Thanks for reading drsawzall! I'm glad you've like the story so far.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

A step-brother two months younger than Jeremy, and Daniel on the Autism Spectrum, could be all sorts of possible problems, but also answers.

Jeremy with his slow to develop physical issues during puberty, his 'inability' to 'deal' with large groups of people and eidetic memory leads more towards Aspergers (highly functional but socially remote in most cases). If Daniel has similar 'issues' the 'commonality' between him and Daniel could help both boys. But if Daniel suffers from with more  'difficult' ASD conditions, it could make Jeremy feel guilty (nb: have nephews on Spectrum).

Let's hope this trip resolves and does not exacerbate status quo.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 7/14/2022 at 4:43 PM, Anton_Cloche said:

A step-brother two months younger than Jeremy, and Daniel on the Autism Spectrum, could be all sorts of possible problems, but also answers.

Jeremy with his slow to develop physical issues during puberty, his 'inability' to 'deal' with large groups of people and eidetic memory leads more towards Aspergers (highly functional but socially remote in most cases). If Daniel has similar 'issues' the 'commonality' between him and Daniel could help both boys. But if Daniel suffers from with more  'difficult' ASD conditions, it could make Jeremy feel guilty (nb: have nephews on Spectrum).

Let's hope this trip resolves and does not exacerbate status quo.

Thank you, Anton for reading and the feedback. Jeremy is based off of a real life friend of mine, and he does have Asperger's and is Asexual. He can "appreciate" someone's beauty, but he has absolutely no desire for sex. And he gets confused easily when it comes to relationships. Like Jeremy, he does masturbate, for the sensations and dopamine rush during an orgasm, but he has to not think of sex while doing it. Long talks at night while cuddled together, gave me a lot of insight into him, that led to me creating Jeremy.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..