Jump to content
    CameronLuttz
  • Author
  • 3,480 Words
  • 2,723 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Silver Lakes Secret - 1. Chapter 1

Liam Weathers slowly peeled the covers off him self as he turned sitting up in bed. His blue eyes squinting as he adjusted to the sunlight shining through his curtains lighting up his room. He slowly ran his hands through his blonde hair as he turned looking at the mirror that leant against his wall. His hair was a mess and the last of the black dye was just fading at the tips of his hair. He decided to not dye it any more and just go with his natural color.

He yawned as he stretched and stood up from his bed. The shirt he was wearing fell back into place; it was far to big for him and covers most of his upper thighs. He shuffled into his bathroom and turned on the light. Before he slowly peeled off his shirt and stood there, in just his black trunks looking at him self in the bathroom mirror. He hardly had any hair on his chest and he was going to be 18 in a month. He ran his hands along his chest, he was fit from swimming all the time so he had some muscles but they weren’t that visible.

He took one more look at him self before he turned around to turn on the shower when his phone began to ring. He stopped in place and let out a sigh before he hurried out of the bathroom picking it up.

“Where are you I’m out the front?” A girls voice said sounding angry.

“Mel? What are you doing here so early?” Liam questioned.

Melisa Hambridge was Liam’s best friend since child hood she lived just down the street. They had both became closer since last year when everyone in the school found out Liam was gay and everyone made fun of him. He had run away from home a few times and ended up at Mel’s crying his eyes out, but she was always there for when she wasn’t with some guy.

“Early? Bub its 8” Mel said sounding very pissed.

“What?” Liam turned looking at his alarm clock.

He had slept in and it was the first day back for his final year at school ever. He quickly ran to his draws and rummaged through grabbing a plain black shirt and grey skinny jeans and putting them on before he grabbed his black hoodie. He grabbed his bag and picked up his shoes along with socks as he exited his room holding his phone to his ear.

“Coming now” He said as he ran down the stairs and grabbed his keys with the Silver Lakes High lanyard on.

He opened the front door and ran out side locking it before running to Mel’s car getting in. As soon as he was in she took off down the street. She flicked her long brown hair as she turned to look at him. Liam looked at her she was dressed him very tight jeans and black boots with huge heels along with a tight revealing shirt and a leather jacket. He kept staring she had a smirk on her face every time she turned to look at him.

“You slept in didn’t you?” She said smiling. “I hope it was a good dream” She smirked

“Yeah okay I did and what do you mean good dream?” He said in a grumpy tone as he slipped his shoes and socks on.

“Its fine I almost did but I set an alarm and I mean was it about Jordan” She said chuckling a bit.

“No, just cause I think he’s hot doesn’t mean I dream about him all the time” He said with a huff as he sat back in his seat.

“Well its all you can do cause everyone knows he’s straight and probably wouldn’t go after you” She said jokingly

“You’re a bitch” He said punching her.

“Yeah but you love me” She said smiling.

“Yeah, yeah” Liam said as he turned away looking out the window. "Wait wheres Jack this morning?" Liam said looking in the back.

"Oh he got a lift with friends" Mel said as she took a sharp turn.

Jack was Mels little brother and he always seemed to tag along with them but since high school he had become close friends with a few people and he stopped hanging with them. Liam had missed the company but he liked it just being him and Mel. As they kept driving Liam just stared at the houses they were passing but he leaned up a bit and turned to Mel as they passed Brett's house. Brett had moved to Silver Lakes 10 years ago with his family from New York, they wanted to escape the city life and go some where better for their kids to grow up. Liam and Mel had befriended Brett within a week of him living here and they had stayed friends since.

"Are you going to stop?" He said looking at Mel a bit shocked.

"What do you mean?" She turned quickly before looking back at the road a confused look on her face.

"You just passed Brett's" He looked at her as a smile came on his face.

"I knew i forgot to tell you something" She chuckled "His dad took him on a trip last weekend. So family matter and he said he wouldn't be back for a month or two, something important they have to do. I have no clue"

"Oh okay well you need to tell me these things and so does he. He has my number" He said slightly grumpy.

"Yes, i know but he was in a rush it was last minute and he and his dad just took off his mum and sisters stayed behind"

Liam knew Brett's dad had a tendency to take him off on sudden trips at a minutes notice. They always seemed to go on these bonding trips, some would last a couple of days others a week or two but this was the longest he would ever be gone and he would probably be away for his 18th birthday as well, but Liam always did wonder what happened on these trips and he thought he would never find out.

It wasn’t long before Mel had pulled up in her usual parking spot and both of them got out. Liam pulled his hoodie on and lifted up the hood and just looked down as he walked with Mel. He didn’t want anyone to start anything so he just kept to him self. He didn’t get bullied as much for being gay but one of the football players had it out for him so he tried to avoid him at all costs. Cameron, he was one of the popular kids at school and caused a lot of trouble with Liam.

Cameron was the one to cause the news to travel around the school that Liam was gay. He said that Liam had tried to give him a blow job in the showers after PE last year. Everyone believed him, but they didn't know that after that rumour Cameron had cornered Liam and forced him to jerk him off and then threatened to kill him if he even said a word to anyone and Cameron had beaten him up once thinking he had said something and it left Liam with a few broken ribs.. Liam hadn't told anyone not even Mel, he was worried what might happen.


Liam and Mel walked through the school, Mel was more popular then him and was on the cheer team and she had been trying to convince Liam to join for years. When he was younger he did acrobatics for 5 years before he stopped and concentrated on school more wanting to do better. Mel stopped at her locker putting a few things in it and grabbing her books.

“Look I know you said you wouldn’t, but come on we need a guy for the cheer squad. Please” She begged him.

“Look, its hard enough I get bullied by Cameron for being gay. This may just cause more trouble” He said looking down.

“Please, I wouldn’t trust anyone else catching me when I flip or fall” She said using her puppy dog eyes, hoping he would agree.

“Fine I’ll do it” He said letting out a huff as he rolled his eyes.

“Yay” Mel leans forward wrapping her arms around him before pulling back. “Try outs are at 4 in the gym” She said happily as she closed her locker.

“Okay well I guess ill see you there” He said with a slight slime.

“Of course, but I have to run to class ill see you a lunch” She said running off.

Liam sighed as he waved to her and headed off to his own locker. Luckily it wasn’t far and was away from all the popular kids especially Cameron. He stopped at his locker and put his bag in and grabbed out his books for his first class before he closed the locker and started to walk to the Science labs. As he walked a boy shorter then him ran up to him with his books in his arms clentched tight to his chest. The boys hair was black and hanging in front of his eyes and his clothes seemed to be bright and clourful and made him stand out.

"Hey Liam" The boy said with a smile.

"Hey Jack, i was wondering where you were this morning" Liam said smiling.

"Yeah, my friend gave me a lift" He seemed happy about it.

"Well thats good" Liam smiled. "I have to get going i dont want to be late. See you later?"

"Of course" Jack smiled and ran off.

Liam looked down as he walked, keeping his pace as he hurried off towars the science labs again. As he did, he didn’t even realize when he walked straight into someone. Liam dropped his books as he fell back.

“I’m so sorry” He said as he picked up his stuff.

“Its okay” Someone said as they knelt down to help him.

Liam looked up and saw it was Jordan. Jordan was on the football team and one of the hottest guys in school. He was tall with a small beard, his brown hair was short and you could see the outline of his muscles through his shirt and his jeans were tight enough to show off what looked like a huge sausage being smuggled between his legs, but the best part about him was his brown eyes they just seemed to get Liam into a trance.

“Here you go” Jordan said handing him his book.

“Ahh thank you” Liam said blushing. “Sorry for walking into you again”

“Its okay Liam, no big deal” Jordan smiled as he walked past him “Catch you around”

Liam just stood there a bit shocked. Jordan Mathews knew his name, but how. He just stood there thinking then realized he was late for class and quickly hurried to get to the Science labs. Luckily he made it there before the teacher did and was able to get a spot at the back away from everyone else.


The rest of the day went well, he met up with Mel for lunch as usual and ate with her and a few of her cheer squad friends before they went their separate ways and headed back to their classes. Liam sighed as he heard the bell at the end of the day. He knew he didn’t have long before the cheer squad tryouts. He wasn’t exactly looking forward to it but he said he would do it for Mel.

He walked to his locker and grabbed his bag with his sports gear in before he headed to the gym knowing Mel would probably be there waiting for him to turn up. He walked along the corridors passing the people that were actually going home compared to him he was stuck here to do tryouts. He finally reached the gym and walked it. He looked around but know one was there yet.

He turned and walked across the gym heading for the locker rooms so he could change. He pushed the door open and walked in. Luckily it was quite, he smiled to himself as he walked to a stall and closed and locked the door behind him self so he could change. He changed quickly getting out of his jeans and shirt and changing into just a plain shirt and shorts that he usually wore for PE. He finished changing and left the stall but as he did he heard the locker room doors open and someone walk in.

He quickly hid getting back in the stall hoping it wasn’t Cameron he didn’t want to deal with his stuff right. He looked through the small crack in the door and saw one of the football teams jumpers but couldn’t make out whom it was. He waited till they seemed to walk off towards the lockers before he carefully opened the door and snuck out.

Liam tiptoed past and hoped he wouldn't bump into who ever entered the locker room he just wanted to get out and wait for Mel, so he could try out and then go home. He turned a corner and headed for the door but as he did he walked straight into someone.

“You need to watch your step” Jordon said chuckling.

“Oh I’m so sorry” Liam said blushing.

“Its okay, I wasn’t watching where I was going” He said smiling down at the boy.

Liam looked away blushing he had bumped into Jordon twice today and both times he had been so nice to him. Liam turned to look up at Jordan but as he did Sam Mitchell and Travis Carlton walked in. They were Jordan’s best friends and they always seemed to be around each other.

“I best be going” Liam said blushing as he ran out of the locker room.


Liam was quick to get out of the locker room, he looked around and saw Mel sitting with a few of her friends and quickly ran over to her sitting down in the space she had left free for him. He leaned in and whispered what happened to her, she turned around and lightly punched him on the arm.

“Bet that was the greatest moment of your life” She said chuckling.

“Shut up” He said looking away with a slight blush.

Before Mel could say anything the cheer captain, Hannah Baxter stepped out in front of everyone. She had a thing out for Liam. She was dating Cameron so she just seemed to share his hate. She was the typical high school snob, blonde hair, tight clothing and far too much make up. Both Liam and Mel hated her.

“Well it seems everyone is here and the three people trying out are as well. So I guess well get started” She said as he walked over to the benches and grabbed a clipboard.

“Look when she calls you just do what we use to practice at my house” Mel said whispering in Liam’s ear. “The other two guys just want to look up girls skirts, you actually have skill”

Liam blushed and looked over towards Hannah, who was reading over her clipboard before she sat down.

“First up Liam Weathers” She said with a slight angry tone.

Liam got up slowly he was nervous but Mel gave him a reassuring smile as he made his way over to stand in front of everyone. Hannah started the music and he did what Mel told him to do. He did a few of the slips and a couple of other tricks and threw in a few of his own things before the music stopped. He stood there panting as he looked at everyone. Most of them were clapping and then he realized he could hear clapping from behind him and looked over to see Jordon in the locker room doorway clapping with a smile on his face.

Liam blushed before he ran back over to Mel and sat down. She leaned over hugging him.

“You did great, I know the whole team will pick you. Well maybe not grumpy ass over there” She pointed at Hannah. “But I know you’ll make the team”

Liam smiled as he looked back over at the locker room doorway, Jordan had gone but he was still surprised but happy he watched him for some reason. The other two tried out but they weren't very impressive and they didn’t get a good response from the cheer squad. Finally Hannah stood up and looked at her clipboard.

“Okay so the team and I have decided” She sighed and looked towards Liam. “Congratulations Liam you made the team” She said before she went and sat back down.

Liam was surprised but so happy he made the team. Mel was jumping in her seat next to him. She leaned over pulling him close and hugging him tightly, while all her friends were patting him on the back and congratulating him. Liam didn’t see it as much of a big deal but he was happy he got on and happy he finally had something to devote himself to, besides school this year.


After Mel took him to get a uniform and a couple of other things they both walked back to her car in the parking lot. Liam slipped into the passenger side and threw his bags in the back, before Mel got in and started the car heading straight for Liam’s house. On the way home Mel and Liam sung their heads off to the music playing on the radio before they arrived out side of Liam’s house.

“Ill see you tomorrow” She said smiling as he got out. “Try not to sleep in”

“I wont don’t worry” He said chuckling.

Liam waved as Mel drove off down the street heading for her house. He walked to his front door and fumbled through his bag for his keys. He finally found them and unlocked the door walking in. His parents weren’t home yet as usual, his dad was probably still at work the same for his mum. His dad worked in construction and his mum worked at the local real-estate office. They usually worked late hours so Liam was use to making his own dinner.

Liam’s parents knew he was gay, he had told them just after the news as spread around the school. They were fine with him being gay, his dad did seem a bit hesitant and grumpy but Liam knew he would adjust over time. His mum on the other hand was very happy and supportive, she didn’t show it at times but he knew. He could tell cause she would drag him along shopping a lot more these days.

Liam walked to his bedroom and set down his bags on his bed, he grabbed his homework he had been given and sat down at his desk to get it finished. Time passed him quickly and he didn’t even realize his parents had come home and already gone to bed. When he turned to look at the clock it was 10 o’clock. He yawned and stretched before he walked over to his draws and opened a small one at the top pulling out his swimming trunks.

He quickly changed before he grabbed a towel and went down stairs. He usually sat in the spa for a hour or two every night to relax. It was peaceful where he lived. Behind his house is the forest and the fence around his house kept anyone from getting in but they had a small gate people could see through into their back yard.

He slipped out the back door quietly and walked to the spa. He turned on the bubbles and slowly slid in throwing his head back and looking up at the night sky. It was so peaceful out here for him and no one could ruin it. He lifted his feet out of the water and staring at them. He got bored out here some nights in the spa, he wanted company or at least something to do. He had begged his parents to put a tv out here so he could watch it while in the spa or at least watch it while he was with friends.

Liam stayed in the spa for a good hour, before he started to get tired. He crawled out and grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist before he walked inside and up to his bedroom to get changed and go to bed. He slipped out of his trunks and threw them into a washing basket before he grabbed his t-shirt and a clean pair of underwear and slipped into bed drifting off.

2014 Cameron Luttz
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Okay, first of all this seems to be a ripoff of Rod Colton Timber Pack Chronicles, and Second if you have to use someone else's story to help write yours then you shouldn't be a writer at all. Now I could understand if you were inspired by his story and wanted to make your own werewolf story but to take his story and write it almost the exact same way except for the name of the characters is a low thing to do and I'm sure that anyone else who has read Rob Colton's Timber Pack Chronicles and then read this story will feel the exact same way that I do.

 

Now I hope that as you continue your story you will make it your own and that I won't see any more of Robs story in yours. And for those who have not read Timber Pack Chronicles and don't believe me go look it up now and read it and compare the two stories.

Link to comment
On 07/17/2014 07:41 AM, ILike2ReaditReadit said:
Okay, first of all this seems to be a ripoff of Rod Colton Timber Pack Chronicles, and Second if you have to use someone else's story to help write yours then you shouldn't be a writer at all. Now I could understand if you were inspired by his story and wanted to make your own werewolf story but to take his story and write it almost the exact same way except for the name of the characters is a low thing to do and I'm sure that anyone else who has read Rob Colton's Timber Pack Chronicles and then read this story will feel the exact same way that I do.

 

Now I hope that as you continue your story you will make it your own and that I won't see any more of Robs story in yours. And for those who have not read Timber Pack Chronicles and don't believe me go look it up now and read it and compare the two stories.

Okay i had never read his story till i saw your comment. I went and read and realised it was very similar and thank you for pointing that out. I do not aim to copy him in any way. I have planned it all out and i sat and read through his story and the way my story will go will be nothing like his. I have it all planned diffrently and i have written fanfiction for a long time and when i do i never rush my relationships and have alot of other stuff happen so do not worry it will be diffrent and i do not aim to copy such a great story.
Link to comment

I came to read the comments because I also wondered why it seemed to be the same characters and story as Rob's, just not as well done. Latch key kid whose parents are never home? His best friend is a girl on the cheer squad to who lives nearby and drives him to school? He swims, does acrobatics, and has a slim physique? Even to the end where the wolf thought about his "pup" and waiting until he was 18.

I'll hold off a real review until the next chapter.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..