Jump to content
    CarlHoliday
  • Author
  • 5,163 Words
  • 1,019 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Love Story - 7. Chapter 7 - A Night At the Opera

Benny sat on the living room sofa looking out the front window as he waited for Erik’s chauffeur to show up. His mind was mostly blank because he didn’t have any premonitions of what was going to happen tonight and tomorrow. It was still drizzling, but not enough to create puddles in the low spots on the sidewalk or street. Everything was simply damp and that’s all there was to it. He saw a black SUV coming down the street and felt his heart begin to pound in anticipation that this was Erik’s car. It double parked in front of the house and the driver—who was in a dark suit with a white shirt, turquoise tie, and black hat that reminded Benny of something a military person might wear—got out and came around the car. He came up the steps and rang the bell.

“Mam! Erik’s chauffeur is here,” Benny called out.

“You be good and remember not to come back too late tomorrow,” Mam called from somewhere in the house.

Benny stood up, picked up his overnight bag, and went to the door. After he opened it, the chauffeur said, “Master Benjamin? Master Erik sends his compliments, but he was unable to accompany me. If you would be so good as to come with me, we will be on our way. Please, allow me to take your bag.”

“Sure,” Benny said. “Do you have a name?”

“I am Franklyn. You may address me as such.”

“Okay,” Benny said. He went quickly down the stairs and made to get in the front seat.

“I’m sorry, sir, but your place is in the backseat,” Franklyn said.

“Oh, sure.”

Franklyn opened the backdoor and Benny got in. He turned and saw the chauffeur put his bag in the back of the car; and, then Franklyn came around. got into the driver’s seat, and said, “Sir, Master Erik insists that I take you to his tailor for a fitting of a tuxedo and black shoes.”

“Why?” Benny asked. “I don’t have any money for that.”

“Master Erik will cover the cost.”

“But, why?”

“Oh, Master Erik is taking you to the opera tonight and he wants you to appear presentable at his side.”

“Well, I’ll be; he never mentioned anything about that.”

“No, that seems to be Master Erik’s modus operandi in situations such as this.”

Benny sat back in the seat and tried to enjoy the ride into Manhattan. Unfortunately, Franklyn was a very aggressive driver and moved through the traffic as if the appointment with the tailor was only minutes away. Benny recognized that they were going toward the Manhattan Bridge, but before they got to the bridge Franklyn turned right and was soon on a freeway that was elevated over the city.

“You didn’t take the Manhattan Bridge,” Benny said.

“No, we’re going uptown and I’ll be taking the Queens Midtown Tunnel,” Franklyn said.

“Under the water?” Benny asked worriedly.

“Does, sir, have a problem with that?”

“I’ve never been in a tunnel before. Are you sure it’s safe?”

“I can tell that, sir, is distressed; therefore, I’ll go upriver to the Triborough Bridge and then down the FDR to Forty-Ninth Street.”

“Thank you, Franklyn.”

“No problem, sir. If I may say so, you seem to have a bit of a Southern accent.”

“Yes, but we came up north when I was eight or nine, I can’t remember exactly when.”

“Then you’ve been living in the city since then.”

“No, we lived in Lyons.”

“Where is that?”

“Up on the Erie Canal in Wayne County.”

“Wayne County? Then you knew Master Erik before he moved down to the city.”

“Yes, briefly.”

“Ah, I see. And, you live with your parents, now?”

“No, I’m in foster care.”

“Is it a pleasant placement?”

“Yeah, my dad played pro football and he had the two adjoining townhouses combined into one. His mother, son, and I live in one; and, he, his wife, and daughter live in on the other side. Oh, and he owns a restaurant near his home.”

“What is the cuisine?”

“The what?”

“Oh, sorry; what type of food do they sell?”

“Southern; in fact, the place is called Mam’s Southern Kitchen. I was supposed to be working there today, but I’ve only been with them since Wednesday and I couldn’t do it. They’re practically strangers to me.”

“I understand how you feel.”

“You do? Were you a foster child?”

“Oh, no, but my wife and I foster a couple of children at our home in Queens. When the little girl first came to us, she was very shy for a few months, but now she’s just one of the family.”

“Are you going to adopt? Like what happened with Erik?”

“Master Erik was a foster child?”

“He was living in a foster home, but I think his foster dad adopted him. He died and all the foster boys had to go elsewhere; except, Erik. A man came and took him away. We never knew what happened to him.”

“Did you go into another foster placement there?”

“No, I was sick and they sent me to an institution over by Albany.”

“And, you’re better now?”

“Oh, yes; you see, I had a stroke and my brain changed. My psychiatrist says it’s a miracle I’m not like I was before. She said some experts at a place called the NIMH can’t quite believe it happened, but two of them interviewed me and gave me a lot of tests. They’re still not quite sure what happened, but I am better now. Though it is hard for me to understand things and remember things.”

Benny watched as the car made its way through traffic on an expressway that Franklyn said was FDR Drive. Benny wanted to ask what FDR stood for, but figured he’d just forget it if someone ever asked him where he’d gone. The interesting thing though was that they were on the other side of the East River. He remembered Ernie telling him that was the water the Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges went over. He didn’t quite know why it was called the East River, so he decided to ask Franklyn.

“Franklyn, why do they call that water out there the East River?”

“It’s called that because it is on the eastside of the city.”

“The city? I thought Brooklyn was part of the City of New York.”

“Well, it is, but in the early days the island of Manhattan was all there was to the city and the East River was on the eastside.”

“Oh, okay, that makes sense.”

“Of course, just to set the record straight, the East River isn’t actually a river.”

“Then what is it?”

“It’s a tidal estuary between Long Island Sound to the north and New York Bay to the south; and, to complicate things a bit the Harlem River ties into the East River up near the Triborough Bridge, but the Harlem River isn’t a river, either. Technically, it’s called a tidal straight between the Hudson River and the East River.”

“You certainly know an awful lot about New York City.”

“Before becoming a private chauffeur, I was private tour operator. Some tourists who come to the city prefer touring the city in a smaller vehicle and that’s what I did for nearly twenty years.”

“Why did you change?”

“I got a better offer; and, now, working for Master Erik, I make a sufficient income to afford a house out in Queens, a wife, two foster children, and three longhaired Chihuahuas.”

“What are those?”

“Very little dogs that are full of love.”

“I wish I had a dog.”

“Why don’t you ask your foster parents if you can have one? Oh, here we are and look we’ve got a parking spot right in front.”

Franklyn got out and came around and opened the door for Benny who got out and stood on the sidewalk.

“This way, sir,” Franklyn said.

Benny went up to the door, which Franklyn opened. There was a rather short, balding man with gray hair and a thin, white mustache who said, “Ah, yes, our formal attire customer.”

“Master Benjamin, I will leave you, but I will wait in the car,” Franklyn said.

* * *

Benny looked around the shop at the bolts of material stacked on the shelves, the black and brown shoes aligned in a rack in the corner, and the two tailors waiting for him.

“Let me introduce us,” the man in the white mustache said. “I am Siegfried and this is my son Maximillian. I will size you for a tuxedo and dress shoes and Max will produce your tux, cummerbund, bowtie, and your dress shoes. Please come into our sizing arena.”

Benny followed Siegfried into a small area of the shop that was shielded from the outside windows by shelves of material.

“Oh, you’re wearing skinny jeans and a t-shirt,” Siegfried said. “How gauche, but at least you will not have to undress. Let me get your measurements. Please move your feet apart. Yes, that is sufficient.”

Benny stood quietly as Siegfried went about his body measuring lengths and circumferences; and, lastly, the man had Benny stand on a metal device that he assumed was measuring his feet.”

“What kind of shoes would you like to have for tonight’s performance?” Siegfried asked.

“What kinds are there?” Benny asked.

“Ah, a neophyte in the attire of the upper crust of society. Let me look at you. Ah, yes, you are not urban. Yes, definitely black wingtips. Max, the young gentleman shall wear black wingtips, size 11-B. For his tux, shirt, and cummerbund: inseam thirty-three, waist thirty-two, neck twelve and a half, sleeve thirty-three. You got that?”

“Yes, Father.”

“Boy, you may sit over there,” Siegfried said as he pointed to a bench over by the front window.

Benny went over and sat down on the padded bench. It was then that he noticed the music that seemed to permeate the shop. He didn’t quite recognize the songs or melodies, so he asked, “The music; what is it?”

“Jazz guitar,” Siegfried said.

“It’s nice,” Benny said.

Benny remained on the bench listening to the music and thinking of nothing. He was amazed how his mind could go away into the music and not be troubled with any unpleasant thoughts. After about an hour, Max came out of the backroom and came to Benny with a pair of black shoes.

“Please remove your sneakers,” Max said as he sat on a stool in front of Benny.

Benny did as he was told and smiled at the man on the stool.

“Your stockings are atrocious,” Max said.

“I haven’t been able to go to the store to buy new ones,” Benny said.

“Yes, red and black argyle will be appropriate; please remove your stockings,” Max said as he stood up and went back through the curtains that separated the front of the shop from the backroom. After he came back, he held out a pair of red and black argyle socks and said, “Please put these on.”

Benny did as he was told.

“Now, let me put these shoes on your feet,” Max said as he held a shoe at Benny’s right foot and after slipping it on he held the other shoe at the boy’s left foot and slipped it on. He tied the laces of both shoes. “Please stand and walk across the room.”

Benny did as he was told.

“How do your shoes feel?”

“They’re kind of big. It’s like I’m swimming in them.”

“Uh, huh, we’ll try the ten and a halves.”

Benny took off the shoes and Max took them and disappeared through the curtains. After a few minutes he came back and sat on the stool before Benny. He put the shoes on the boy, tied the laces, and said, “Please stand and walk around the room.”

Benny did as he was told and said, “These feel a lot better.”

“Are they tight on your heels?”

“A little.”

“I’ll give you some Band-Aids to put on your heels to prevent blisters until you become used to the shoes.”

“Gee, thanks, I appreciate that,” Benny said.

“Please take off the shoes and come with me,” Max said.

Benny followed Max to the curtains and moved to the side of the aisle as instructed. He waited, not certain what was to occur. After a while, Max came through the curtains with some black slacks, a black suit jacket, a white shirt, and a broad black band of fabric.

“Please, take off your jeans and put on the slacks,” Max said.

Nervously, Benny took off his pants and took the black slacks from Max. There was already a belt through the loops in the slacks, but when he started to fasten the buckle, Max said, “No, not now.”

He handed Benny the white shirt, which the boy put on and tucked into his pants. Max said, “You may fasten your belt now.”

Benny did as he was told and Max came around behind. He turned Benny until he was facing a mirror.

“Now, we’ll shall tie your bowtie,” Max said. “Please watch carefully because I will not be available to tie it before you go out tonight.”

Max came up close to Benny’s back until the boy could feel the man’s erection pressing against his ass. He didn’t know what to do, but was certain if he broke away he’d never make it to Erik’s home today or any day in the future. Max turned up the collar of Benny’s white shirt and draped the bowtie around the boy’s neck; and, then put the collar down.

“You have a lovely neck,” Max whispered before he lightly kissed Benny under his right ear. “Now, pay close attention as I tie your bowtie. You can’t leave until you’re able to tie it yourself. I definitely will not be with you tonight. Have you known dear Erik long?”

“I met him not quite two years ago,” Benny said as he tried to concentrate on Max’s hands manipulating the tie while the man’s erection ground into his ass. But, to his horror Benny realized he was getting hard, too. He didn’t understand why this was happening, but his cock was definitely beginning to feel uncomfortable in the tightness of his underwear.

“Ooh, you like this, don’t you?” Max said as one of his hands felt along the length of Benny’s hard cock.

“I guess so; but, what about your father?”

“He’s gone for the day. It’s just you and me, dear boy.”

Benny didn’t know what to say or do, for that matter. He knew this was wrong, but what could he do? He certainly couldn’t run; not wearing these clothes.

“Are you uncomfortable?”

“Yeah, kinda.”

“May I?” Max asked as his right hand slowly stroked the boy’s erection.

“Uh, well, umm,” Benny mumbled.

“I think we need a break from tying the bowtie. Come with me; we can be more comfortable in the backroom.”

Benny allowed himself to be pulled through the curtains and into a side room where Max stopped. He went over to a table where he picked up a chair and brought it over to where Benny was standing. Max positioned the chair directly in front of the boy and sat down.

“Do you want to take it out? Or, shall I?” Max asked as he rubbed Benny’s erection.

Benny looked down at the older man and then he felt a buzzing sensation in his eyes as he fell forward onto the man. He was totally out of it as he crumpled to the floor.

* * *

The boys were sitting at Erik’s dining table eating a light dinner of braised pork cutlets, broccoli in a cream sauce, julienne potatoes au gratin, and a fresh garden salad with domestic blue dressing. Erik was drinking milk, but Benny was drinking Coke.

“So, you fainted, right?” Erik said,

“Yeah, I tend to do that in sexy situations,” Benny said.

“Why?”

“When I was little I was abused by my cousin.”

“Oh, that would certainly mess your mind up.”

“Tell me about it.”

“So, you’re straight, right?”

“I guess so.”

“You mean you don’t know?”

“How do you know?”

“Well, if I could see, I’d say I get that certain feeling when I saw a cute guy.”

“But, you can’t, so what do you do?”

“Jack off to my memories of guys I remember as being cute.”

“Don’t you have any guys you know at your school?”

“I’m blind,” Erik said. “I’m the only kid in school who has a disability. I’m only there because my attorney is an alumnus and I’m rich. The other students avoid me as if I have the plague. I’m never selected to join a study team or any other activity involving the other students.”

“That sounds horrible. Too bad you can’t come over to where I live and be homeschooled like me.”

“Are your foster parents teaching you?”

“No, they hired two tutors. Miss Sylvia teaches me language arts and French. Mr. Thompson teaches me history, social studies, math, and science. Other than Miss Sylvia’s lessons on French, it’s all done on computer. The tutors are there to answer questions that the computer programs can’t answer.”

“Where do you take these classes?”

“In my bedroom, but there’s an extra room in the basement of Mam’s townhouse I’m sure could be configured as a classroom for the both of us.”

“What time is it?” Erik asked.

“Nearly six-thirty, why?”

“We need to get ready for the opera.”

“What do we do about the dishes on the table?”

“Oh, Miss Bea will take care of them.”

“I can help.”

“No, you’re a guest. Are you finished with dinner?”

“Yes.”

“Good, let’s go into my suite and get ready.”

“You don’t use a cane in your apartment,” Benny said as he followed Erik toward the bedroom.

“No, I know where everything is.”

“What if your housekeeper moved something?”

“She wouldn’t dare.”

“Oh, yeah.”

Once they got into the bedroom, Erik started undressing. Benny was hesitant to undress until Erik said, “Are you nervous about undressing in my presence?”

“A little,” Benny said.

“I’m totally blind; I can’t see you. I’m going to take a shower; care to join me?”

“I guess,” Benny said as he started to take off his clothes. All the while he was watching Erik take off his clothes and was surprised at the speed which the other boy undressed. Soon, Erik was totally naked.

“I’m going into the bathroom, now,” Erik said.

Benny finished undressing and followed Erik into the bathroom. When he got past the door, Erik said, “Please shut the door. I don’t want any steam getting in my bedroom. Are you ready for our shower?”

“Yeah, I guess,” Benny mumbled.

“There’s no point in being scared,” Erik said. “I can’t see you. Come on, I promise not to touch you. As you can see, there’s plenty of room for two. Actually, I think there’s room for at least five.”

Benny followed Erik into the shower and shut the glass door. He turned and watched the other boy wash his hair.

“How old are you?” Benny asked.

“Fifteen; you see, I had a hormone problem going into puberty and everything isn’t quite as it should be for my age. I’m still taking shots, but I’m not certain they’re doing anything. What do you think?”

“I haven’t seen that many naked boys, so I really don’t know.”

“How about you? Do you have a long cock or a shorty like mine?”

“It’s longer than yours.”

“Can I touch it?”

“Well, I guess so.”

Benny stood under the hot water as Erik’s hand enveloped his cock. It wasn’t long until it responded to the soft touch and started to harden.

“Ooh, this is a nice one,” Erik whispered. “May I blow you?”

“Sure, I guess,” Benny stammered. Soon, he felt Erik’s lips envelope his cock and the tongue quickly started to massage the underside of his cock head. He felt Erik’s hand take hold of his balls as he bobbed his head over the cock. Quite unconsciously, Benny’s hands took hold of Erik’s head as his hips began to thrust his cock into the other boy’s mouth. Erik was moaning now as he took Benny’s cock deep into his mouth. Benny felt his ball sack tighten and the orgasmic sensation swept over his body as he emptied his balls into Erik’s welcoming mouth. After he couldn’t come anymore, Erik came off his cock and stood up.

“How was that?” Erik asked.

“Wow, I’ve never had someone do that to me,” Benny said.

“Did you like it?”

“Oh, yes, that was so beautiful. Do you want me to do you?”

“You don’t have to. I did that as much for me as you.”

“But, I should do at least something.”

“Okay, stand behind me and soap up my cock. Oh, yes, just like that. Shut your eyes and imagine you’re doing yourself, but please put a hand over one of my nipples. When I get hard, pinch it a little. Not too hard, but enough to make my cock harden. Oh, Jesus, yeah, like that. Harder, please a little harder and faster. Yes, yes, oh, god in heaven; Jesus, yes!”

Benny felt the pulses on Erik’s orgasm as his hand held the other boy’s cock. Back in a dark corner of his mind he felt a strange twinge as if some part of him was enjoying this more than he thought.

“That was nice,” Erik said. “You can do that to me whenever you want.”

“I guess this means I’m gay,” Benny said.

“Hey, no way! We just did a couple innocent sex acts. It’s not that we fucked. We just got each other off. That’s all we did.”

“But, you enjoyed it; didn’t you?”

“Of course, I did. Didn’t you notice I told you exactly how to make me come? Now, if we knew each other better, maybe I would’ve asked you to fuck me, but we just met and I prefer fucking in bed. Do you like to fuck?”

“I’ve never done it.”

“Well, maybe, if we get to know each other better we can fuck. Shit! We better get done. Go ahead and soap me up. Then I’ll do you. We can’t be late to the opera.”

* * *

“Did you enjoy the opera?” Erik asked with a wry smile as the boys stood in line at the all-night restaurant.

“I don’t know,” Benny said. “I’ve never been to one of those things. There certainly seemed to be a lot of weird singing. Were they doing that on purpose?”

“Benny, that’s opera. Next Saturday it’ll be something different.”

“I’ll take you to your table, now,” the restaurant’s hostess said.

“Help me along; will you, Benny?”

“What have I been doing all night?”

“Being the gentleman that you are,” Erik said as he slipped his arm between Benny’s bicep and chest.

“Hey, sweeties, why’re you all dolled up?” asked an unshaven man with long black hair sitting in a booth with three other rather unkempt men. “Going to a fancy-dress party?”

“We’ve been to the opera,” Erik said proudly.

“They’ve been to the opera; well, if that isn’t a namby-pamby place for little queers,” the man sneered.

“Let it be, Roger,” one of the other men at the table said.

“Yeah, sure, been to the opera,” Roger continued. “You’re just a couple of queers. You hear me?”

“Roger, you’re going to get us tossed out, again,” one of the men at the table said.

“Is there a problem here?” the night manager asked when he came up to the table.

“What have I told you about serving queers?” Roger said. “You keep serving queers and they’ll take over the place.”

“Sir, I am going to ask you to leave, now,” the night manager said.

“See, Roger, we’re being kicked out, again, because of your damned mouth.”

“I’m not going,” Roger said, “and, you can’t make me.”

“Then I have no alternative than to have you removed. Sidney, will you and Clarence please come here and escort this gentleman to the door?”

“You think a couple of queers can toss me out?”

The other three men at the table got up and one of the them said, “Come on, Roger, let’s go before they get physical.”

“Queers? You’re afraid of a couple queers? Well, I’m not and I’m not going anywhere.”

Sidney, who was six-six and weighed a little over two-eighty, came up to the table with Clarence, who was six-four and probably weighed two-sixty-three. As they stood there, the night manager said, “One last chance, sir; leave peaceably or Sidney and Clarence will remove you.”

“Fuck off, faggot!”

It has always been quite amazing how men of muscular substance can move with such speed and agility. Sidney pulled Roger out of the booth, whereupon Clarence grabbed the man’s other arm and lifted him off the floor. Together, the two muscular bouncers walked Roger down the aisle without him having to make a single step. When they arrived at the door, two of New York’s finest were waiting.

“A bit of a problem with a customer?” one of the policemen asked.

“Actually, yes, he’s been most abusive to our customers,” Clarence said.

“Come along, you, or do we have to get physical, too,” the other policeman said.

“Fuck off, faggot!” Roger exclaimed.

“Ah, yes, it always comes to that,” the first policeman said. “All right, turn around nicely or do we have to get physical?”

“Fuck off!”

One of the policeman, a burly fellow who was used to walking his beat at night grabbed Roger, spun him around, and held him firmly while the other policeman applied shiny bracelets to his wrists.

Meanwhile, the two boys were sitting in a booth sipping their soft drinks. Benny looked at his menu, but didn’t know what to order, since he didn’t have any money.

“What’re you going to have?” Erik asked.

“I don’t have any money,” Benny said.

“Don’t worry about it. I’ve got lots.”

“Then I guess I’ll have the BLT.”

“Do you want fries, too?”

“I don’t have to have them, if it’s too much money.”

“Benny, will you get off being worried about money?”

“I’m sorry, I’m not used to being on a date when I didn’t have to pay.”

“Have you ever been on a date?”

“No, but there’s always a first time.”

“Okay, it’s settled, you’ll have a BLT with fries. Now, what am I going to have? Do they have any omelets?”

“Yes, quite a few.”

“Read the list for me, okay?”

“Cheese, Western, Florentine, Spinach, Onion, Lox and Onion …”

“That’s it, I’ll have a Lox and Onion Omelet.”

“What’s lox?”

“Salmon.”

“What’s salmon?”

“A delicious fish that swims for the better part of its life in the ocean. It only comes ashore to breed.”

“Why would it do that?”

“Beats me; I suppose that’s how God planned it.”

“Do you believe in God?”

“Yes, I think I do, but maybe not like other people believe. Look at me, I’m blind and hormonally deficient. I can’t imagine a decent God doing that to a kid, but maybe he has some unknown purpose for me in the future.”

“Yeah, I see what you mean. Sometimes I wonder why he fucked me over, too.”

“Did you have it bad?”

“It was okay until I went to visit my uncle and his son abused me. Then my mind went haywire and I went away for long periods of time. It was only after I had my stroke that things came back together.”

“May I take your orders?” a waitress said after mysteriously appearing at the table.

“I’ll have the lox and onion omelet,” Erik said.

“And, you, sir?”

“The BLT and fries,” Benny said.

“Very good,” the waitress said. She left with the menus and Benny looked across the table at Erik. There was something about the blind boy he couldn’t quite understand. Erik seemed so sure of himself and, yet, he was so vulnerable to everyone in the sighted world.

“Tonight, where am I going to sleep?” Benny asked.

“Well, I don’t have a guestroom, so I suppose you can either sleep on the sofa in the living room or in my bed.”

“With you?”

“That’s generally where I sleep.”

“But …”

“Look, it’s a king-size bed. There’s plenty of room for both of us without either of us getting too close, if that’s how you want it.”

“I generally sleep in pajamas.”

“I don’t. Actually, I don’t wear anything when I sleep. The tactile experience is unbelievable. Personally, I recommend it.”

“And, I don’t have to sleep next to you.”

“No, and I won’t force myself upon your person.”

“But, what about this afternoon in the shower?”

“Benny, you know that sounds so immature. Do you mind if I call you Ben?”

“No, I don’t. Ben does sound more mature, doesn’t it?”

* * *

That night as Ben sorted out his clothes in Erik’s bedroom he couldn’t help watching the other boy undress. In only a few minutes, Erik was nude and he sat on the left side of the bed. He said, “I sleep on this side because it’s closest to the bathroom. Will you have a problem with it?”

“No,” Ben said as he undid his bowtie.

While Erik sat on his side of the bed he began to idly stroke his cock. In only a few moments it was hard and he lay back on his pillow and brought his legs up onto the bed.

“Are you okay with me doing this?” Erik asked.

“Yeah, sort of,” Ben said.

“Would you like to come over here and help?”

“I’m not undressed, yet.”

“Well, hurry, then.”

Ben kicked off his shoes and tried to quickly remove his socks. He undid his belt, unzipped his slacks, unbuttoned them, and, finally, pushed them to the floor. He took off his jacket, cummerbund, shirt, and undershirt. He stood there across the room from the bed watching Erik stroke his hard-on. He exhaled deeply and pushed his tighty whities to the floor. He looked at his hard cock and slowly walked over to the bed.

“What do you want me to do?” Ben asked.

“What do you want to do?” Erik asked.

“I don’t know what to do?”

“Then I suggest you do what you want to do and then I’ll do what I want to do.”

Ben climbed up on the bed and lay down close to Erik. He placed his hand on Erik’s abdomen and asked, “Should we kiss?”

“If you want,” Erik said.

Ben leaned over and placed his lips on Erik’s lips. He felt Erik’s tongue brush along the length of his lips. He sighed deeply and opened his mouth to Erik’s need.

Thanks to Sharon, my editor, for getting this chapter to me before heading off to the sunny Caribbean.
Copyright © 2018 CarlHoliday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Sweet chapter up until the roger part. Asshole! Roger not you. You're lovely!

Edited by Wesley8890
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Roger had been kicked out of that restaurant before -- he certainly fits the title 'shithead' to persist in making off-color comments after having been kicked out once.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..