Jump to content
    CarlHoliday
  • Author
  • 4,139 Words
  • 1,152 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Love Story - 6. Chapter 6 - Trouble on the Horizon

Benny abruptly opened his eyes to the electronic beeping of his alarm clock. He rolled onto his side, reached over, and turned off the annoying sound. He sat up and looked down at his morning wood sticking through the fly of his pajamas. He stared at it for some time trying to come up with some memory to explain this daily physical occurrence. He gingerly touched the head with one of his fingers and watched it shudder from the soft pressure. For some reason he couldn’t understand, touching his hard penis felt good in some unfamiliar part of his mind. Unexpectedly, there was a knock at his door forcing him to push that thing back into his pajamas, which he arranged as best he could to disguise its presence.

“Yes?” Benny said.

The door opened slightly and Gerald stuck his head in. He said, “Oh, good, you’re up. Do you need to use the toilet? I want to take a shower before going down to the restaurant.”

“Yes, thank you,” Benny said as he stood up. He tried to walk so that his erection wasn’t too obvious, but he heard Gerald softly giggle. “What?”

“Sorry, I’m not used to having another boy in the house,” Gerald said.

“Do you know why it does that?”

“Well, technically, it is caused by the lingering effect of REM sleep and because your full bladder is pressing on your prostate, which is inadvertently sending signals to your cock to be ready for action.”

“How do you know this?”

“Looked it up on the computer one day. When I sleep over with my Tommy and we wake up with them, well that’s time for a little sex play.”

“I thought you said you hadn’t done any sexy things with Tommy.”

“Well, technically I guess you could say we sort of have sex, but it’s not like we’re actually doing specific sex acts. Now, hurry up and get into the bathroom or I might have to help you get rid of that thing.”

“No! That’s naughty. You can’t do that to me. It’s, it’s, umm, it’s, not, no, don’t touch me, no, no!”

“Benny? Are you okay? Benny?” Gerald worriedly asked the now prone boy on the floor. “Dad! Mom! Mam! I need help up here! Benny’s fainted!”

There was the sound of hurried steps coming upstairs and Mam came into the room. “What happened? What did you do?”

“Nothing, I was just joking. It was nothing, honest,” Gerald stammered.

“Well, something caused him to end up unconscious on the floor. Go get a cold, damp washcloth. And, make sure it’s not sopping wet.”

She moved the boy into a comfortable position, got his pillow from the bed and put it under his head. She knelt beside him and for the first time since he came to live with them she looked at him closely and noticed the darkening peach fuzz on his upper lip and a faint darkening of the hairs on his chin. Yes, he would need to shave before going to work at the restaurant today; but would he be well enough? Something must have occurred to cause him to fall to the floor in a faint. Gerald said he was just joking, but obviously it was no joke to Benny, whatever it was.

Gerald came in with the washcloth and handed it to Mam. She looked at him, but he left before she could say anything he left the room. She placed the cloth on Benny’s forehead. Alisha came into the room and asked, “What happened?”

“Gerald said he was joking with the boy, but obviously it was no joke to Benny.”

“I’ll go talk to Gerry,” Alisha said.

As Mam watched Benny, he opened his eyes and they looked every which way as if he was scared someone might be there.

“Steady, son, you fainted,” Mam said.

“He, he, said, he, he was going to, no, no! Don’t let him. No!”

“Hush, it’s over, calm down, nothing’s going to happen to harm you.”

“When I was little, eight maybe, I went to visit my uncle in Meridian and his son, he touched me and he put his willy in my mouth. Oh, don’t let it happen again. Please!”

“Oh, dear, you poor, poor, child. No, nothing like that is going to happen in this house.”

“What’s going on?” Ernie asked at the door.

“Gerald said something that reminded Benny of the time when he was just a child and his cousin sexually abused him.”

“Uh, huh,” Ernie said. He went out.

“Mam?”

“Yes, Benny?”

“Can I get up? I got to use the toilet.”

“Sure, let me help you, go slowly, I don’t want you passing out, again.”

Benny sat up and then reached up to the bed to steady himself. He slowly got to his feet with Mam close at his side.

“Do you need my help getting there?” Mam asked.

“Okay, sure.”

She stayed at his side as he walked out of his room. They heard yelling coming from Gerald’s room.

“I guess he’s in trouble, now,” Benny said.

“Probably,” Mam said.

“He shouldn’t have said what he did, but he didn’t know.”

“No, he didn’t.”

“I’m not mad at him. Maybe, I just overreacted.”

“No, you reacted as you should. And, now we know that something occurred in your past that causes you harm when you are reminded of it. I don’t know what Gerald said, but I assure you he will never utter those words in this house, again. And, he will apologize.”

“I don’t want him to be mad at me.”

“He wouldn’t dare.”

When they reached the bathroom door, Benny said, “I think I can take it from here.”

Gerald’s door opened and Ernie and Alisha came out. Ernie looked down the hall and asked, “Is Benny okay?”

“He’s inside taking care of business,” Mam said. “Oh, he needs to shave his whiskers before he goes to the restaurant.”

“Do you think he’ll be okay down there?” Alisha asked.

“Let’s just try to act normal like. Yes, something occurred between Benny and Gerald, but I’m sure once Gerald apologizes they’ll be able to make peace between them.”

The bathroom door opened and Benny stood there. He said, “I’m done. I think Gerald wants to take a shower.”

Gerald came out of his room in his boxer briefs with clean underwear in his hand. He stood at his door as if waiting for the Doom of Hell to fall on him and take him down to the fiery lake.

Benny walked up to him and said, “The bathroom is yours.”

“I’m sorry for what I said,” Gerald said.

“Eh, no problem, you don’t know my history.”

“I promise I won’t say anything like that, again.”

“Oh, come on, don’t be a pussy about this. It happened and it’s over.”

“Benny, you’re some kind of kid,” Gerald said.

“Son, Benny needs to use your razor this morning after he takes his shower. Will you help him?” Ernie said.

“Sure, Dad, if it’s okay with him.”

“I need to shave?” Benny asked.

“Yes, you’re getting to be a big boy now,” Mam said. “And, if you’re going to work in the restaurant, you need to look your best and that means you’ll be clean shaven every time you report for work.”

“Oh, okay. Gerald, no touching, now,” Benny said.

“What?”

“Just kidding.”

“Ah, boys!” Ernie exclaimed.

* * *

Benny walked into the dining room and saw that everyone else was already in their chairs. He sat down next to Dorie, turned to her, and said, “Good morning.”

“You’re late; we already said grace,” Dorie said.

“Sorry.”

“You know we can go out on dates if you want.”

“Why? I’m older than you.”

“You’re not that much older.”

“I’m sixteen.”

“You’re sixteen? I thought you were only fifteen.”

“I had a birthday, I think.”

“You’re not sure?”

“I’m not sure of anything.”

“Are you gay or something?”

“Dorie, that’s an inappropriate question for the breakfast table,” Alisha said.

“Sorry,” Dorie said.

Mam held the eggs platter and Benny took it. He took three of the over medium fried eggs and placed them on his plate. He held the platter so Dorie could take her one egg and then passed it to Alisha. He turned and took the bacon platter from Mam. With the sterling silver tongs, he picked up five slices of the artisanal hickory smoked bacon and put them on his plate.

“May I serve you?” he asked.

“Two slices,” Dorie said.

He selected two of the leaner pieces and laid them on Dorie’s plate.

“Thank you,” Dorie said.

“You’re welcome,” Benny said. He handed the platter to Alisha. He turned and accepted the platter of griddle cakes from Mam. He took two and placed them on his plate.

“Dorie, how many?” Benny asked.

“I don’t want any,” she said.

“Dorie, take one,” Alisha said.

“Yes, Mama.”

Benny picked up one of the griddle cakes and placed it on Dorie’s plate. She looked at him and made a sour face. He only smiled and handed the platter to Alisha. He picked up the butter dish and held it by Dorie. He asked, “Butter?”

“Thank you.”

She spread a thick piece of butter over her griddle cake and said, “Go ahead and butter yours. Then you can give me the syrup.”

Benny buttered both of his griddle cakes and looked at the syrup trivet in front of him. He asked, “What kind of syrup do you want?”

“Strawberry,” Dorie said.

He made to give her the little pitcher, but she said, “You can pour.”

“Okay,” Benny said. He started in the center and poured a thin stream in circles until he reached the outer edge.

“Thank you, that was very good,” Dorie said.

Benny smiled and put the strawberry syrup back on the trivet and picked up the maple syrup. He poured a thick stream over his cakes and then put the syrup back.

“What kind of griddle cakes are we having this morning?” Benny asked.

“Buckwheat,” Alisha said.

Benny used his fork to cut out a piece and put it in his mouth. He chewed slowly before swallowing and said, “These are delicious. I’ve never had buckwheat cakes before.”

“Next time, I’ll teach you how to make them,” Alisha said.

“Thank you,” Benny said.

“Benny, you look very good this morning,” Mam said. “Did you have any trouble shaving?”

“No, Gerald was there and told me what to do. He said he is going to the bodega this morning before work and get me my own razor.”

“Gerald, that was a nice offer; do you need any money?” Ernie said.

“No, Dad, I’ll take care of it,” Gerald said. “Consider it my mea culpa toward Benny.”

“Very good,” Ernie said. “Benny, have you spoken with Erik about tomorrow?”

“Yes, he wants me to come over tonight for a sleepover and we’ll go to his church Sunday morning.”

“He goes to church?” Mam asked.

“Yes, he said it’s, let me think, now, umm, the, the, Unitarian, umm, uh, Church of, umm, All Souls. Yes, that’s it, the Unitarian Church of All Souls,” Benny said.

“Humph! Unitarian, if that isn’t something,” Mam said.

“Don’t you approve?” Benny asked. “I can call him and tell him I can’t go to his church.”

“No, he is your friend and you can go to his church if you want to,” Ernie said.

“Are you sure it’s okay?”

“Benny, I do not agree with the Unitarians, but if your friend wants to take you to his church, that is okay with me,” Mam said.

“Okay, thank you, I guess. Oh, do we have any Tabasco® sauce?”

“What kind, red, green, or chipotle?” Gerald asked.

“Green,” Benny said.

“May I be excused?” Gerald asked.

“Yes, you may,” Mam said.

Gerald went in to the kitchen and returned with a bottle of green Tabasco sauce. He handed it to Benny, who shook droplets onto his eggs.

“Oh, what am I going to do at the restaurant today?” Benny asked.

“For the next few weeks you will be in training,” Ernie said. “That means you will help out in the kitchen with the morning prep and then once we open, you will learn how to bus tables.”

“What does prep involve?”

“First, you will learn how to prep the chitlins, greens, ribs, root vegetables, and whatever else needs to be done.”

“That’s in the kitchen, yes?”

“Yes.”

“How do I bus tables?”

“You remove the dirty dishes, glassware, silverware, and whatever else is on the table; and, then you will clean the table and set the napkins and silverware out for the next customers.”

“Oh, okay, I think I can do that. It’s kind of like what I do here, right?”

“Yes, Benny, it’s like what you do here,” Mam said. “And, we appreciate your help.”

“It certainly gets me out of having to do it,” Dorie said.

“You could help the boy,” Alisha said.

“Oh, f…”

“Dorie!” Ernie exclaimed.

“Sorry,” Dorie whispered.

Benny ate his breakfast and thought about today’s griddle cakes. Yesterday, they were buttermilk, the day before they were whole wheat, and the day before they were something different, but for some reason he could not remember what they were. Then he remembered that on that day he had arrived at the townhouse in Park Slope after having breakfast in the hospital. Therefore, he had had only three kinds of griddle cakes. He wondered if there were other kinds that might be served here at the townhouse in Park Slope. He knew he could ask, but thought that now wasn’t the time to do that. The others at the table were in various conversations that, obviously, revolved around their familiarity as family members. He was an outsider and didn’t know how to converse with the others, although he had been having meals with various combinations of them during the past three days. He stopped eating and stared at his plate of partially eaten food.

“Benny, is there something wrong?” Gerald asked.

Benny looked up at the older boy and wondered what could be wrong other than that he was a stranger amongst these people.

“I don’t think you could understand,” Benny said.

“Try me.”

Benny looked at the older boy who was now smiling. The memory of what happened earlier crossed his mind and strangely he began to wonder what gay boys did as far as having sex. He didn’t think it was the same as might occur between a boy and a girl because girls were different than boys. They didn’t have the same equipment as boys. And, boys had the same parts. Then he remembered that he was going to be staying over at Erik’s place tonight and Erik had told him he was gay. Maybe, Erik would explain what gays did with each other, which was okay as long as Erik wouldn’t try to show him. He didn’t think he could handle that kind of experience. No, he definitely didn’t want to do sexy things with Erik. Or, did he? Suddenly, he became aware that his penis was hard and it was demanding to be rearranged in his pants.

“Is there something wrong?” Mam asked.

“Huh?” Benny said.

“You’ve stopped eating. Is something wrong with the food?”

“Oh, no, sorry, I was thinking of stuff.”

Benny returned his attention to his plate of food and went about devouring the eggs, bacon, and griddle cakes. He was almost through eating when he noticed his penis had gone back to normal and he was glad he wouldn’t have to try and hide it when he got up to clear the table.

“Benny, how are your studies going?” Alisha asked.

“Oh, okay, Miss Silvia said my French grammar is improving and if I continue learning at the rate I am, she might recommend me for a two-week residential experience up in Quebec. Mr. Thompson said my general studies, math, and science modules are progressing at a good rate and that I might be able to move onto seventh grade before summer.”

“Sylvia Quartermaster is aware of your status in this family, right?” Alisha asked.

“Yes, she’s already broached the subject with me and I said I will check with Benny’s social worker,” Ernie said. “Plus, I’ll need to take him to get his passport.”

“Miss Sylvia said she might be able to get me and Erik into the same residence in Quebec,” Benny said.

“He’s learning French?” Alisha asked.

“Oh, yes, he was learning French before his adoptive dad died and, now, that he’s going to a private school up near where he lives, he has to continue with his studies.”

“What kind of private school is he going to?” Mam asked.

“Oh, it’s a boy’s school and, according to him, it’s very exclusive and he was lucky to get into it. He said his attorney was an alumnus and he convinced the admissions office of the necessity of Erik’s attendance.”

“Humph! Connections!” Mam exclaimed. “Why is it always the old boy connections that gets boys into the right schools?”

“Well, considering Erik is blind, I’m sure it helped that his attorney went there,” Ernie said.

“Erik is blind?” Mam asked.

“Oh, yes.”

“And, he’s earnest in being your friend?”

“Yes, very much,” Benny said.

“Where does this boy live?” Alisha asked.

“Upper East Side across Fifth Avenue from Central Park,” Ernie said.

“By himself?” Mam asked.

“Oh, no, he has a housekeeper, who is also the cook.”

“How does he get around?”

“He has a chauffeur.”

“Am I to understand this Erik boy is rich?”

“Yes, but he wants to be Benny’s friend,”

“Well, I’ll be.”

“Erik is nice and I look forward to spending the night with him tonight and being with him tomorrow,” Benny said.

“Okay, but you’ll have to pack a bag,” Mam said.

“A what?”

“Oh, right; Ernie, Benny needs a small piece of luggage,” Mam said.

“I’ll take care of it,” Alisha said.

“Benny, how are you going to get over to Manhattan?” Mam asked.

“Erik is sending his chauffeur to pick me up. He said he might come with him so we can go to a movie before we go to his house.”

“He’s blind, right? So, why are you going to a movie?”

“Don’t ask me,” Benny said. “I guess Erik likes to go to movies.”

“Okay, is everyone done eating?” Mam asked. “Okay, Benny, Dorie, you can clear the table and clean up the kitchen.”

“Yes, Mam,” Benny said.

“Okay, Gram, if you say so,” Dorie said.

“Your Gram said so,” Alisha said.

“Okay, okay, I’ll help,” Dorie said.

* * *

Because there was a heavy drizzle, Ernie, Alisha, Gerald, and Benny took umbrellas out of the stand beside the front door before venturing out into the damp air. Unfortunately, because there was a slight breeze, the umbrellas did little to keep their clothes from getting uncomfortably wet by the time they had walked the block and a half to the restaurant. Once inside, though, the furnace was on and it was blowing warm air into the dining room. Gerald took the umbrellas and went back outside to shake the wet from them. Meanwhile, Benny followed the two adults into the kitchen where he saw a short man standing at a side counter trimming turnips.

“Benny, this is Enrique, he is the sous chef here,” Ernie said.

“Hi,” Benny said.

“Hola,” Enrique said.

“Sorry?”

“That was Spanish for hello.”

“You’re Spanish?”

“No, Mexican-American, third generation.”

“Oh, okay, whatever that means.”

“Don’t worry about it kid. Who’s going to train the newbie?”

“Alisha will take care of it,” Ernie said.

“What’s that smell?” Benny asked. “It smells like …”

“Don’t say it,” Alisha said. “That’s chitlins cooking. I thought you liked chitlins.”

“I do, but I don’t remember Mommy ever cooking them,” Benny said. “I think I remember we got partially cooked chitlins from Ol’ Man Stoner down the lane. All Mommy had to do was take some out of the refrigidator and warm them.”

“Now, that’s an idea,” Enrique said. “Too bad there isn’t an O’ Man Stoner here in New York.”

“Now, that’s something you should get into, Ricky,” Ernie said.

“Nah, I don’t think there’s enough chitlin places in New York to justify setting up such a business. Think of the smell. It’s bad enough with the fifteen to twenty pounds we make up every day; think how bad it would be if I was cooking upwards of a hundred pounds a day. I’d have to go out on the island or somewhere in Jersey and I certainly don’t want to live in either of those places.”

“How’s Mama?” Alisha asked.

“As pregnant as ever. God, I’ll be glad when this one pops out; she’s getting’ on my nerves. I swear this boy is going to be a pro football offensive lineman after he graduates from college. I saw the ultrasound pictures and he’s definitely a biggie.”

“Well, you tell her to get plenty of rest.”

“Oh, she’s doin’ that alright. She’s got Junior doin’ the vacuuming and walking the dog after he gets home from school.”

“He can’t be much over twelve, right?” Ernie asked.

“Yeah, and he told me yesterday a couple of young gangbangers have been hasslin’ him about joinin’ up. I told him if they come around again to call me. I don’t know why the police in this city can’t do something about those hoodlums.”

“Gerald went through that when he was in junior high and I called the police. They put me in touch with the gang squad. Just a minute, I think I still got one of their cards.”

Ernie shuffled through his wallet and eventually pulled out a business card. He said, “Yeah, Detective Sergeant Blanchard is the guy you need to call. Let me write down his number. You tell him I told you to call. He’ll help you out with those gangbangers.”

“Hey, thanks, I appreciate this,” Enrique said as he took the piece of paper and put it in his shirt pocket. “Hey, where’d the newbie get off to?”

“Alisha, he’s your boy today,” Ernie said.

Alisha walked into the dining room and saw Benny sitting at one of the tables. She went over and sat down across from him. She said, “Well, what’s up?”

“Everyone was ignoring me, so I came out here,” Benny said. “I figured somebody would eventually come out and tell me what to do.”

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s kind of personal.”

“Come on, Benny, tell Mama Alisha what’s troubling you.”

“I feel so out of place around y’all. It’s like I’m not even a real member of the family. I’m just like excess baggage.”

“Okay, I think I understand. Maybe, we’re just trying to hard. Maybe, you need to bond with one of us and then we’ll see how it goes from there. Gerald?”

“Yes, Mama?”

“Will you escort Benny back to the house?”

“But, I was doing the salt, pepper, sweeteners, hot sauce, and barbecue sauce.”

“You can finish when you get back.”

“Well, okay.”

“But, what am I going to do about working here,” Benny said. “I thought Ernie talked to my social worker and she said I was supposed to work here.”

“Well, not today. Maybe in a few weeks, or so, you and I’ll get together and decide if you’re ready to come down here. Is that okay?”

“Yeah, thank you, I’m just so confused, now.”

“Yes, I understand. Now, go with Gerald and tell Mam I sent you home to work on your homework until it’s time for you to go to Erik’s.”

“Thank you,” Benny said as he got up. “I don’t know what’s wrong, but I don’t feel right about this.”

“Benny, it’ll be okay, trust me,” Alisha said. “Now, go on.”

After Benny left, Alisha went into the kitchen and said, “I sent Benny home.”

“Why? He’s supposed to work down here today,” Ernie said.

“He’s not ready to work. Trust me, he’s not quite mature enough to handle working here. Everything has been happening so quickly, he can’t keep up.”

“I see. Okay; you will let me know when he’s ready to come down here?” Ernie said.

“Definitely; it’ll just take him a little longer to get used to us.”

“Oh, I see.”

“I hope you do, because he’s a very special young boy who needs a lot of love right now.”

“Well, I’m sure you and Mam will take care of that.”

“Oh, Father, you’ll have to do your part, too,” Alisha said with a smile. “A good father figure can do wonders for a boy.”

“Isn’t that the truth,” Enrique said.

“Now, don’t you get on me, too,” Ernie said.

Thanks, again, to Sharon, my editor.
Copyright © 2018 CarlHoliday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Dorie is a sassy thing ain't she? I've only heard of chitlins from my mama. Daddy said she couldn't cook them in the nhouse because of the smell. I've wanted to try them til I found out what they are. Us southerners will eat anything won't we?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Although she was raised in rural Arkansas, my wife said she would never eat chitlins though they often appeared on the dinner table. As a fan of Mexican food, I often run into people of Mexican descent who often offer me menudo, which is the same thing as chitlins. My primary dietary rule: I do not eat guts, except, maybe, on occasion, fried chicken hearts.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, CarlHoliday said:

Although she was raised in rural Arkansas, my wife said she would never eat chitlins though they often appeared on the dinner table. As a fan of Mexican food, I often run into people of Mexican descent who often offer me menudo, which is the same thing as chitlins. My primary dietary rule: I do not eat guts, except, maybe, on occasion, fried chicken hearts.

Eww I like chickin livers and that's as far as I go with thee inside of the chicken

  • Like 1
Link to comment
21 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Eww I like chickin livers and that's as far as I go with thee inside of the chicken

I. LOVE. Chitlins. I'm from the north and grew up on them. I live in the south now and they are a Thanksgiving / Christmas / New Years tradition. Not all 3 in the same year usually. Must have hot sauce and cornbread. Chicken gizzards, liver, or hearts are great fried when it's not dinner time but you're wanting more than a snack. Yum.

OH! Nice chapter. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

As a rule, I try to avoid innards of any animal. My only exception in my life was chicken hearts because my mother would separate them out from the other chicken by-products and fry them up to a crispy brown along with the gizzards. She tossed the livers because of their strong taste. I've had to eat liver two times in my life and hated eating it each time. The organ's primary purpose in an animal is to filter out all the things that shouldn't be ingested by that animal. I look at livers in the same way I look at oil filters. There can't be anything desirable in that organ.

Oh, yes, thank you for the nice comment on the chapter.

Link to comment

When we went to a Highschool game, football, baseball, or basketball when I was growing up in the South, we always had a big bag of chitlins or boiled peanuts which we called Goober Peas. Neither one of which have I ever seen at a Northern ballpark. You Yankees just don't know what you are missing. LOL

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Will Hawkins said:

When we went to a Highschool game, football, baseball, or basketball when I was growing up in the South, we always had a big bag of chitlins or boiled peanuts which we called Goober Peas. Neither one of which have I ever seen at a Northern ballpark. You Yankees just don't know what you are missing. LOL

Thank you for your comment. Having been married to a girl from the darkest jungles of Arkansas, though she hated chitlins and her mama toasted their peanuts in the oven.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..