Jump to content
    CarlHoliday
  • Author
  • 7,822 Words
  • 815 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The G. M. Os. - 17. Chapter 17 - Master & Slave

Warning: This chapter contains a violent suicide/murder scene, the description of a rape, and the development of a sadistic master/slave relationship.

Chapter 17
Ship Clock 262299
Abner (Abe) 34-793k
Master & Slave

 

Abe came out of his residence, shut the door, and stretched his arms. It was after seven, he didn’t have anything to do until later when he would move some beefalos to a new pasture. While he was out there he planned to stop by where Roger’s ashes were and spend a little time with his former husband. He saw Willy land her speeder in front of Moli and Eddy’s residence and walk over toward him.

“Neither Moli or Eddy have come to work, yet,” Willy said. “I’m worried. You know what happened yesterday. I’m afraid Eddy might have done something.”

“Willy, come on, he’s better, it’s been over fifty years since his last attempt, besides, he’s still taking medicine.”

“Please, Abe, go check on them, for me.”

“Okay, but I think they’ve probably just slept in.”

Abe walked over to the residence and felt the knob, it was unlocked. Strange, he thought, usually everyone locked their doors at night, not for intruders, but for someone who might inadvertently come in when they weren’t expecting visitors. He opened the door and his nose immediately picked up the stench of spent blood. He went into the bedroom and saw Moli lying naked on the bed. There were many bloody stab wounds across her body, but her head had almost been severed and hung loosely from her neck bones. Sickened by the sight, he turned around and went back toward the living room. When he turned the corner into the dining room he saw Eddy sitting in a chair. His shirt was bloody from a sliced neck. There was a note.

Abe

Sorry for this, but I couldn’t take the thought of never seeing you because of Gene. I know you and he are going to be lovers and will marry someday. I wouldn’t be able to live with that. Moli said Gene was her best friend from their childhood. I knew she would leave me for him, if you didn’t take him first. I chose for her to go with me.

Do me a favor, if you could. Please scatter my ashes out where Roger is. You don’t have to do it in the same place, but I would like to be out there near him for eternity.

I know Moli would appreciate going home to her parents.

Thank you Abe for loving me when you didn’t have to.

Goodbye

Edward

Abe went over to the house module and sent a message to Freddy to have her place a call to Bot Security. He left the note and went outside. Willy was standing at the door.

“Don’t go in, they’re dead,” Abe said.

“What happened?”

“Eddy killed Moli and then committed suicide. I’m going to find Gene. Bot Security will be here in a while.”

“I’m going to go get Lee, she has to know. Thank you for checking.”

“You’re awfully calm about this.”

“I guess growing up at the convent taught me to view death different from other people. Plus, Eddy never was stable and I think something was going to happen no matter what Moli thought. It’s a real shame, though. I’ll miss them.”

“Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yes, I have to go get Lee. Maybe, I’ll see you later.”

Abe watched Willy go down the steps and get into the speeder. It rose up and turned toward the flower farm. He went over to the ranch office and went in.

“Ben, Charity, I won’t be to work today. Eddy killed Moli and then killed himself. I’m going to find Gene. I want him with me.”

“Oh, Abe, no,” Charity said. “We’ll take care of everything, don’t worry.”

“I sent a message to Freddy to have Bot Security come out. I’ll see you tomorrow. Oh, Eddy wants his ashes spread out by Roger. I don’t really want to do that, but they were friends and I guess it’s best. Eddy said to send Moli’s ashes to her parents.”

“We’ll let the bots know,” Ben said. “I’m sorry this had to happen, they were good kids.”

“Yes, but Eddy saw Gene as a threat and obviously couldn’t think of a way of living with him here. I’ve gotta go.”

Abe walked out and across the lane to the orchard office. He went in without knocking. It was empty. He looked at the orchard map and identified where the D’Anjou pears were. He’d go there first.

As he walked toward the pear section of the orchard, Abe was lost in thought about his relationship with Eddy when he unexpectedly stumbled over a clump of orchard grass and nearly fell. He straightened up, began walking again, and his mind wandered back to the sight of Moli lying in the bed with all those stab wounds and nearly severed neck. Obviously, Eddy had been out of his mind with grief and anger, but yet spent the time to write a note. Slowly he became aware of the sound of voices and hurried a little to see if he could find Gene. First, he encountered Dorcas who was picking a tree with a worker from the dormitories.

“Abe, what are you doing out here?” Dorcas asked. “If you don’t have anything to do, pick up a bag and start picking.”

“I’m looking for Gene.”

“He’s down the row with Peter. Is something going on I should know about?”

“Yes, but come along with me and I’ll tell you.”

“Honest, I’ll be back in a bit.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

“Nice boy, good picker, he’s been out here before. With Gene going to be out at the flower farm, we’re thinking of bringing Honest on as a semi-permanent worker. Oh, here we are. Peter, Gene, Abe has something secret to tell us.”

“Could we walk down a few rows, please?”

“Wow, this must be big secret, Abe,” Peter said. “Is this far enough for you?”

“Two more rows, please.”

In a few moments, they came to a lane with irrigation outlets running down one side. “This has to be far enough,” Dorcas said. “We’ve got to get back to picking, Abe. Make this short.”

“Dorcas, please, this is hard enough without, oh, well,” Abe started. “Okay, I just came from Moli and Eddy’s residence.”

“So, they live next to you, what do you need Gene for?” Dorcas asked.

“Eddy killed Moli and then committed suicide. Charity’s going to take care of things so you don’t have to. I want Gene to come home with me.”

“Of course, Abe, yes, take him,” Peter said.

“What about our harvest?” Dorcas asked.

“Dorcas, will you just drop it,” Peter said. “See you tomorrow, Abe?”

“Yes, tomorrow. Come on, Gene, let’s go home.”

“But, harvest.”

“Gene, please, I need you with me. You can come out here tomorrow.”

“I leave, Dorcas, be here ’morrow.”

“That’s alright, go comfort Abe, we’ll get someone from the dormitories for tomorrow. You don’t have to come back until the day after tomorrow.”

“Okay, if you sure.”

“Gene, come on, please try to make this easier, will you?”

“I guess.”

When they got to the residences, a Bot Security speeder and coroner’s cruiser were parked in the lot. A security bot was watching them, and when they were close, it asked, “Is one of you Abner 34-793k?”

“Yes,” Abe said.

“We have questions.”

“Okay, what do you need?”

“I will have the coroner tech talk to you. We will handle the investigation. Have you seen the note?”

“Yes.”

“Good, that will make this easier. The coroner tech is coming out now. I will go inside so you can talk freely.”

A woman came out the door, came down the steps, and asked, “Which of you is Abe?”

“I am.”

“You read the note?”

“Yes.”

“Do you know the victims full IDs?”

“No, but I’m sure you can get that information down at the commune office.”

“Yes, that makes sense. Edward wrote that Moli’s ashes should be taken to her parents’ home. Do you know where that is?”

“Gene, you know, don’t you?”

“They live on farm next to my home. It is on Ring 2 at Farm 31.”

“Thank you, and Roger, who is he and where are his ashes?”

“Roger was my husband, he committed suicide. His ashes are out in the back pasture. I know where that is. I can show you if you want.”

“No, we just need to know where to send them. Who will be scattering them?”

“I will. Also, there will be witnesses.”

“Well, that’s all I need. I’ll check with the bots and see if they need anything, otherwise you can leave.”

“Thanks; okay, Gene, I guess we wait for a bot to come out.”

Which one did just after the coroner tech went back into the residence. “Abner 34-793k, did you touch anything while you were in the residence?”

“The module when I sent a message to the farm office to notify you.”

“Did you touch the weapon?”

“No.”

“Why did you go inside?”

“I guess, just to see if someone was alive, but I didn’t expect it. I raise beefalos; I know what blood smells like.”

“Yes, very good. That is all we need. You are free to go.” Its eyes darkened, then quickly brightened, and it asked, “Have you ever been in the residence before?”

“Yes, they’re next door neighbors. I’ve been in there lots of times.”

The bot’s eyes darkened, then after a moment brightened, and it said, “Yes, you may leave; we have your fingerprints on file. That is all.”

“Come on Gene, let’s go home.”

“Okay.”

Inside, Abe headed toward the bedroom. Gene stood in the entryway and waited.

“Gene, come with me, please,” Abe said.

Gene went into the bedroom and, saw Abe undressing, and said, “Your boots go in mudroom, I take them. Me undress, too?”

“Yes, Gene, when you get back.”

“I leave my boots in mudroom, too. I do not want sex. Do you?”

“No, Gene, I just want to snuggle up next to you. I’m very sad right now and I need you with me.”

“I am sad about Moli, she was my friend.”

When Gene returned he saw that Abe was already in the bed. He undressed and got in on his side. He said, “Abe, I want you lie by me, I cry now.”

********

Later that evening, Abe jostled Gene’s shoulder and whispered, “Gene, wake up.”

“Huh?”

“Gene, wake up.”

“Is it morning?”

“No, it’s supper time.”

“I told you I not know how to cook.”

“Gene, we can eat later.”

“Oh, yes,” Gene said as he began to roll over onto his back.

“No, stay on your stomach.”

“Okay.”

It wasn’t okay, it was far from okay. It hurt, Abe didn’t use that lube stuff he usually did. He couldn’t see Abe’s face when that moment came and Abe kept hitting him. Making him cry and beg for it to stop, but it didn’t. It went on and on until, finally, Abe collapsed on his back.

Then, after a while, Abe rolled off Gene’s back and got out of the bed. Gene didn’t pay any attention to what Abe did after that. He still hurt from what Abe did to him. Of the few times they had done this, never once did Abe force him to do it, but, now, Gene felt different about their relationship. Something had changed in Abe and he didn’t know what to do.

Later, Gene finished drying off after his shower and went back into the bedroom. Abe wasn’t there, so he put on his underwear and his pants. Barefoot, he walked down the hall and began to smell some kind of food. He went into the kitchen, but Abe wasn’t there. Now, he was worried. He went into the dining room and saw Abe sitting at the table eating a sandwich.

“I not know where you are,” Gene said.

“Dorcas brought some sandwiches over.”

“Can I have one?”

“Gene, come on, please try to act your age.”

“I not know how, my parents not let me. When I got degree, they treat me as I am twelve. They treat me as I dumb. Then Father got mad cause I acted was twelve.”

“Gene, I told you not to use that word around me.”

“But, they did.”

“Gene, I’m sorry, I didn’t know it was that bad.”

“Now I know they wrong. I got catching up to, uh, to, uh, oh yes, to do. Do you think we become lovers?”

“Gene, I already think we are. I know you have trouble talking and figuring things out, but I’m going to help you and I want you to help me by trying to help yourself.”

“Yes good idea. Be adult. I reach my majormity, but parents not put in I be certifided by bots. Could you help?”

“That’s a good idea and I know who can help us and how to request it. Gene, why don’t you get yourself a beer and have a sandwich? Charity helped make them so I know they’re good.”

“Do not like drink, makes me feel funny.”

“Was that beer? I’ve never heard of one beer doing that unless you drink too much, what did your parents drink?”

“Grain alocolohol and orangie soda.”

“That would make anyone feel funny. Have a beer, Gene, you might like it.”

“Okay, I try.”

Gene came back from the kitchen with a sandwich and a bottle of beer. He sat down next to Abe and started eating the sandwich, but left the beer alone, if fact, he hadn’t opened it. Abe looked at the bottle and got up. He came back with a bottle opener and uncapped the bottle.

“This will make it easier to drink,” Abe said.

“I forgot. I do that.”

“Yes, I know.”

“Can I ask question?”

“Sure, what?”

“When we do sex I never do orgasm. Why that?”

“What do you know about orgasms?”

“One day I in bedroom I looked up informanation ’bout sex and learned ’bout orgasms. Why I not have orgasm when we do sex?”

“Well, Gene, the simple answer is I don’t let you. When I feel you need one, I’ll let you have one.”

“Okay, I guess, when will that be?”

“Gene, look at it this way. I’m in control in this home. You are here at my pleasure and, now, for my pleasure. You will do things my way. I will have sex with you my way. And, when I feel it’s the right time, I will let you have an orgasm. How does that sound?”

“Is that how you so sex with Roger and Eddy?”

“Yes, Roger let me. In fact, he encouraged me to do it that way. At first, Eddy was reluctant, but he relented when he realized I was the boss here. After that, we got along just fine.”

“Will you hit me? You did earlierer.”

“Do you want me to? I can, if you want? I have no problem doing that, no problem at all. Roger let me hit him, but I didn’t with Eddy because he was with Moli all the time.”

“Don’t want people know you hit me. What I say is you cannot hit me in face.”

“I won’t use my fist on any part of your body, okay?”

“Yes.”

“But, I will slap you when you do not behave and don’t do things I want you to do. I may slap you in the face, but not more than once and nothing that will show.”

“Not outside, yes?”

“Nothing outside, only inside. Now, finish your sandwich and beer. We have some fruit for dessert. I’ll show you how I like it fixed and you will do it that way from now on. In the days to come, I will show you how to fix breakfast, lunch, and supper. After a while, I will make up menus for the week and you will fix our meals according to those menus. If you do not do as I tell you, I will punish you. Okay.”

“I like learn to cook and you can punish me if I do wrong. It will make me do to satisfy you.”

“Good, now I told you to finish your sandwich and beer. So, stop talking and finish it!” Abe said loudly and slapped Gene’s face.

“Ow! Please, stop. I be good. No more talk.”

Abe got up and went into the living room and sat in a chair so he could watch his new minion. He smiled at the thought of what was going to happen in the days, months, and years ahead. Yes, everything was going to work out with Gene just fine. Maybe, he’d let Gene have an orgasm tonight. No, it was too early. The boy was going to have to earn it and that meant behaving. Yes, that would mean not having to hit Gene, and then maybe he’d give in. For how many days would he wait? Well, Gene did ask why he hadn’t had one, so maybe, no not tonight.

What more could he do to control Gene? Talking out of turn was a logical choice. Yes, asking for permission to talk, but how? Have him look down and say, “Abner, may I speak.” Yes, that would work. How about kissing? Well, there was that and he did enjoy kissing and being kissed, but that came close to giving into the minion’s status as an underling. He would start with kissing and get pleasure from knowing that Gene could not respond in kind. He would start that tonight and if Gene seemed be responding by trying to get pleasure of his own, he could hit him. Yes, that would be interesting. Okay, back to the table and lay out the rules.

Abe sat down next to Gene, who swallowed and looked over. Abe slapped his face and said, “You do not look at me without my permission or if I am teaching you something and if you need to ask a question, in which case, you will look down and say, ‘Abner, may I speak?’ Do you understand?”

Gene sat still and looked at Abe, and then he looked down. “Yes, I unnerstand. I look down and say, uh, what you say me ask? I cannot member.”

Abe slapped Gene’s face and said, “I said you will say, ‘Abner, may I speak?’ Can you remember that?”

“Yes, Abner, I member, I ask, ‘Abner, may I speak?’ Yes, Abner, I member that. ‘Abner, may I speak?’ Yes, Abner, I member that. Yes, I member that.”

Abe slapped Gene’s face, again.

“Ow! Please, no hit, Gene be good boy. Please, no hit.”

“Shut up! Now, Gene, you will do that from now on. But, Gene, these rules apply only in this home. Inside this home I am your boss, you will do things as I tell you. Do you understand?”

Without looking up, Gene said, “Yes, I unnerstand.”

“Now, go into the bathroom, soak a washcloth in cold water, wring it out, and press it against your face. It is red from me having to slap you. When you come back you will clean the table and I will show you how to fix dessert for me. Now go!”

When Gene returned he took the dirty dishes and beer bottles—his was not empty—into the kitchen. He put the dishes in the sink and began to empty his beer bottle, but Abe glared at him. He stopped and looked down.

“Did you finish your beer?” Abe asked.

“No, Abner.”

“Finish it. You will eat and drink everything that is on the table in front of you from now on, even if you do not like it. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Abner.”

Gene finished his beer and put both bottles in the recycle bin. He came back and waited.

Abe said, “Get a Golden Delicious from the fruit bin in the refrigerator. When we receive fruit from Peter and Dorcas you will put the boxes in the mudroom. There are some boxes out there now, so you will know where to put them. Yes, that is a good apple, bring it over here. Put it on the cutting board. There is a vegetable peeler in the utensil drawer, get it. Yes, that is it. Bring it over here. Peel the apple. Yes, like that. Put the peeler in the sink so you can wash it. Now, go to the knife block and get the paring knife. No, that is a chef’s knife. The paring knife is the little one. Yes, that one. Bring it over here. Slice the apple in half. No, vertically. Stand the apple up, Gene. Yes, like that. Slice the apple in half. Now, slice the halves in half. Yes, like that. Remove the pieces of peel at the ends. Yes, like that. Now, being careful not to remove too much meat, cut out the core and the hard parts on the ends. Yes, like that. Now, being very careful that you do not cut yourself, cut the quarters in half. Yes, just like that. You’re doing very well, Gene. Put the apple pieces on a small plate. Yes, that one. Come over here, see this container? That is cinnamon sugar. Lightly sprinkle the cinnamon sugar on the apple pieces. Yes, just like that. Now, go to the glass cupboard. This glass here is a liqueur glass. Take it down. Bring the glass and the plate into the dining room. Place the plate where I sit. Now, bring the glass over here. Open the liquor cabinet. This bottle here is the liqueur that I have when I eat apples. Fill the glass half full. Stop, that’s enough. Now, take the glass over to the table and set it beside the plate. You may sit in your chair.”

After he sat down Gene looked down at his lap and asked, “Abner, may I speak?”

“Yes.”

“Abner, do I get dessert?”

“Normally, yes, but I had to punish you tonight. You do not get dessert if you have been punished. Now, sit quietly while I enjoy my dessert. Gene, you are not permitted to cry. You have been bad. If you must cry, go to your room.”

“Uuh ...”

“Your old room. That is where you will go when you have been bad and do not get dessert. You will sit on the bed until I say you can come out. Now, go!”

Abe watched Gene get up and leave. Yes, this was fun. He was going to enjoy dominating Gene. It was almost like being a bot. Yes, he was Gene’s personal bot and tonight he was going to use Gene to pleasure himself like he wanted. Yesterday, he had been going easy, but now, well, Gene was going to discover another side of Abner, the bot lab rat side.

********

Four days after the murder and suicide, Abe woke up with a start when the alarm went off. He had been dreaming of Eddy, again. All the times he had hit the boy after Roger had died were jumbled into a tangled mass of bad dreams nearly equaling those he had at the bot testing facility. He rolled onto his side facing Gene and wondered how long it was going to take to get Gene to be able to fix a simple dessert of sliced apples with cinnamon sugar on top. He hadn’t gotten it right since that first night and each time he had punished Gene by slapping his face, making the boy cry and beg forgiveness. Gene just didn’t seem able to grasp even simple instructions, well, there was time, a lot of time. Eventually he should get it right or Abe knew he was going to have to come up with a more severe form of punishment.

“Good morning, Gene,” Abe whispered in the boy’s ear.

“Huh, uh, oh, yeah, morning,” Gene mumbled.

“Today I will scatter Eddy’s ashes out in the pasture near where I put Roger’s,” Abe said. “You are not permitted to go.”

“Why, Abner?”

He sounded as if he was actually concerned at being left out, but Abe said, “You would make a scene. It will be bad enough tonight when we have a barbecue. You will not lower your eyes when you talk to me, you will not ask permission to speak, and you will not act as if I’m your boss. Do you understand?”

“No, Abner, I am old ’nough to unnerstand this special and not ’barrass you. Tonight be as if I at work and talk to Peter and Dorcas. I not dispoint tonight. Let me go to, uh, fu, uh, funeral, please.”

“No, I’ve made my decision and you will follow my instructions. Now, get up, use the toilet, take your shower, and come back here. I want you to give me a bath this morning. That will be one of your new duties. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Abner, I unnerstand. I be good, Abner. I be good for Dadi when he gave me ’structions. I be good for you. I am good boy, Abner. I cannot ’member without be shown. I be good, Abner. Abner wants Gene be good. He wants”

“Gene, shut up! Stop talking like that. What has gotten into to you, Gene?”

“Abner, I be good. I be good for Dadi. He punish me for when I bad and not do as told. He punish me when bots tell him I am dumb ’cause I had brain disbility. Abner, I be good. I be good for Dadi. He punish me when I be bad. Abner, I”

“Gene, shut up! Okay, go use the bathroom, take a shower, and then I’ll use it,” Abe said, frustrated at the sudden change in Gene.

Had he gone too far? Was he trying to do something that was beyond the boy’s comprehension? Gene should be seeing all of this for the sexual excitement of being subservient, but quite possibly he wasn’t picking up on that aspect of the game. Maybe, Gene just wasn’t smart enough to see through the façade of the master and slave relationship. Well, now, Abe knew he would have to back off a bit. Let Gene ease into the relationship, then when the boy was ready and could see the sexual excitement of serving him, then would be the time to escalate the program to turn Gene into the perfect slave. Maybe, in time he could get his own section of land and his own beefalo herd or maybe put in an orchard and get away from all the neighborly shit; then he could really come down on Gene and put him in his place forever.

After breakfast and Gene had cleaned up the kitchen, Abe took Gene into his punishment room, and said, “Gene, sit on the bed. You will sit there until I come back. You will not move. I won’t be gone that long and when I get back maybe I will do something good for you if you follow my instructions. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Dadi, I behave.”

“Gene, you will not refer to me as your Dadi. In this residence, I am Abner to you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Abner.”

“Good, now stay there. When I come back I do not want to find you in some other part of my home.”

“Yes, Abner, I follow your ’structions.”

Abe walked out of Gene’s room feeling confident he could control the boy without too much punishment. Keep him in line with the threat of punishment; that was the key. Yes, slap him now and then, but not too much, maybe once or twice a day. Yes, control through intimidation. That just might work.

Out at the beefalo pasture the residents of the beefalo ranch, orchard, and flower farm gathered around Abe and he began the eulogy, “Eddy lived with Roger and me for sixty-eight years and then with me alone for another year until he married Moli. Those were very troubling years for Eddy and we just never knew if he was going to try to kill himself, again, or not. And, well, Eddy finally had a trigger he couldn’t ignore. He saw Gene as a threat to his love for Moli and me. Unfortunately, this time it wasn’t an attempt and both of them died in his grief and anger. Eddy asked to be out here with Roger, who, I guess liked Eddy more than I did. I never knew what their relationship was or how deeply they felt toward each other. At first I didn’t want him out here close to the man I loved, but this isn’t about me. I’m doing this for Eddy. A few meters over there, Roger rests and often I come out to be with him. They will be close for as long as this spaceship exists, which I hope lasts beyond an eternity. Goodbye, Eddy.”

Abe started pouring the ashes as he turned around, scattering them out into the grass. Surprisingly, he actually felt sad about this. He didn’t expect that he would; after all, it was Roger who he really loved. Eddy was just a sexual tool, much as Gene was going to become, in time.

Back at the residence, Abe went into Gene’s room and found the boy sitting on his bed naked. Thoughts raced through his mind trying to imagine what was happening, but there was only one way to find out.

“Gene, will you tell me what you are doing without your coveralls, underwear, and socks on?”

“Yes, Abner, I tell you. I made this for you,” Gene said as he held up two pieces of rope about seventy-five centimeters in length that had been bound some way at one end and tied into knots at the other. “See, Abner, I spliced this here. My Dadi taught me how to splice rope ’cause we need to ’cause farm bots unable do it. This makes good handle, you need handle, Abner. Other end five knots. When not follow Dadi’s ’structions I push coveralls and unnwear down, bend over, and he whip me. Abner, you can whip me for punish. Abner, I made it for you. Here, you can see it. Abner, we keep it here in punish room so you can whip me for punish. Abner, see, for you. Abner, you like, yes?”

Gene held it out, but when Abe took it he threw it on the floor and said, “Oh, Gene, what have I done to you. Put your clothes on, this has gone too far. Come on, put your clothes on.”

“Abner, I not unnerstand. I made for you.”

“My name is Abe. You do not have to call me Abner anymore, the game is over.”

“But, Abner, I not unnerstand.”

Abe sat down next to the boy who was, in truth, only a boy. In time, maybe with a lot of work and understanding Gene might be able to function at a level closer to his age, but now he was just a little boy. He wanted to feel sad about this, but couldn’t. After what the bots had done to him, he was damaged goods. He would love Gene and they would commit their love for each other and in time they would marry, but first he had to undo all of the things he had done to Gene.

“Gene, I’ve been playing a game with you. Roger called this game master and slave, but you just aren’t able to understand the intricacies of the game. I thought you would see that it was basically a sexual game, but you can’t do that. From now on, I am not Abner anymore. That person is from my past and he will no longer trouble you. Now, pick up your clothes and come with me to our bedroom. I will give you the orgasm you’ve been wanting.”

“Now?”

“Now.”

“How?”

“I’ll show you, I think you’ll enjoy it very much.”

“But I not learneded to make your desert.”

“Our dessert and we’ll make it together. Okay?”

“Okay Abe, I guess.”

********

Six months passed and there was another barbecue out on Peter and Ben’s patio. Two young women were out there holding hands, while everyone else stood back and watched.

“I Lee, do promise my heart and soul to you Willamina, for as long as God shines his light upon us.”

“I Willamina, give my heart and soul to you Lee, for as long as the light of God shines upon this ship in its search for a new world.”

They softly kissed, turned to the assembled, and Willy said, “The bots finally let us do this and as everyone can see we have finally received our pink hearts, which Lee and I see as more of a badge of honor than one of shame. We, also, really appreciate it that they allowed us to move into Moli and Eddy’s old house. We will make it a happy home. Thank you, Megan, Dorcas, and Charity for putting up with us for so long, we really do appreciate what you’ve done for us. I guess that’s about it.”

Everyone went up, kissed, congratulated the new married couple, and began to quietly talk among themselves. Then Peter announced, “Okay, everybody, the bar is open.”

“Wait!” Abe exclaimed. “I have an announcement to make. Everyone, especially Peter and Ben who I see more as fathers than they probably imagine, I just want to announce that Gene and I are now in a committed relationship. If all goes according to plan, we will apply for a marriage license in one year. We thank all of you for your love and kindness toward both of us.”

He turned to Gene and they, also, softly kissed. Abe looked into his love’s eyes and asked a simple question, “Gene are you happy, now?”

“Yes, Abe, I very happy with you.”

Everyone did their obligatory congratulations and began talking among themselves. Without an announcement, Peter went over to the bar and poured two double shots of whiskey. He took them over to Abe and Gene and said, “Here, these are for you. They’re straight so don’t knock them back all at once. Tomorrow, after work I want you two to come to our residence and I’ll fix a more intimate supper. Abe, you’ve made a big step in your life and I’m sure you know, besides your upcoming marriage, the bots will probably grant you your own farm. Any idea of what you’ll want, besides a beefalo ranch?”

“Yes, we’re going to raise shrubs on the other half section out where Lee and Willy have their flower farm. The bots have already approved it and we’ll start as soon as I can move my herd into Ben and Charity’s.”

“Is that what you’d like, Gene?”

“Oh, yes, Peter, but Lee said shrubs take long time to grow, so we do most work at the flower farm and at your orchard. We be busy and happy. When I get to talk better, we ask to have children. Abe said he like that.”

“Abe, who takes care of the kids while you two are out working?”

“I talked to Freddy about that and she said the commune is going to set up a daycare and early education center for the young children out here. I guess a number of families have been asking the same question.”

That night Abe and Gene were lying in their bed staring at the newly installed nano bot in ceiling. Gene didn’t want to say anything knowing that the bot would send data to the nearest receiving station and then it would go on to Bot Security. He knew he would probably be watched for the rest of his life. Bots never quit.

“What do we do with that thing up there?” Abe asked.

“Live with it, there is one in living room and between kitchen and dining room. Am being watched, that is why bots put in.”

“What about me?”

“Yes, they know who you are. I hope you realize if that here when I arrive bots arrest you. They look for any excuse to kill humans.”

“I know; I have experience with that. Will it watch when we make love?”

“Yes, but just have to learn to ignore it. They not take it away.”

“How do you want it tonight?”

“The way you like it. You have been too nice to me for past week and now my turn be nice to you.”

“You mean on your back?”

“No, stomach. I know you like fuck me if I on my stomach and you can slap me if you want. And not use too much stuff. I know you like when I am drier and we have not fuck like that over month. I want make you happy. Abe, I am yours. I want make you happy and fuck me the way you like is best gift I can give you. Do you unnerstand?”

“What about you? You certainly must want something.”

“Abe, I want make you happy tonight. We have made importanted step in our ’lationship and you are going fuck me like you mean it. Me? We can worry ’bout later. Come on, my lover, time to make us both happy.”

“You know, Gene, you’re talking much better, now, than you were doing when you first arrived.”

“I was unner influnence of my parents. You, Peter, Dorcas, Charity, Ben, Lee, Willy, and even Megan have all helping me act and talk closer to my phys’cal age. I still have long way go, but I happy where at now. I love you, Abe, more than you realize.”

“Why thank you, Gene.”

“Hush, ’nough talk. Mister Bot, we are going to make love now the way Abe likes. We not care if you watch. Come on Abe, time for you do your part in this fuck.”

“You know, Gene, you certainly like using that word. Maybe, it was wrong for me to use it.”

“No, Abe, I like say fuck. It’s easier than say something not make sense to me. I just cannot unnerstand somethings, yet. So, Abe, come on, fuck me.”

“Gene, you talk too much. But you do have a nice looking ass and I’m going to enjoy fucking it.”

********

In another nine months, there was a gathering of the residents of the five farm residences beside their vehicle parking area. As scheduled, a bot cruiser came over and slowly landed in the middle of the lot. When the cover opened a childcare provider stepped out, waited and then said, “Come along children, time to meet your stepparents.”

A little boy and girl climbed out of the cruiser and stood beside it. They looked at their escort and he said, “Come along children.”

They followed him over to the gathering and waited a step behind when he stopped. He said, “I’m Colin, I’m their escort. Which of you are the children’s stepparents?”

“We are,” Peter and Ben said, almost in unison.

“I don’t understand,” Colin said.

“We have the certificate if you wish to see it,” Ben said. “Do you have the receipt?”

“Yes, but both of you are men; who will be the stepmother?” Colin asked.

“There won’t be one in our family,” Peter said. “They will have two fathers.”

“This is most irregular,” Colin said. “I will have to see that certificate.”

He took the paper and carefully perused it, then said, “These can be forged.”

“We planned on this,” Ben said. “A bot security team is on the way. They will confirm the authenticity of that document.”

“I could just leave and take the children back to the child rearing facility in Central City,” Colin said. “Come children, we’re leaving. This is an unhealthy environment for you.”

“Your choice, but you will be in violation of bot law and will most likely suffer the consequences,” Peter said.

“No matter, I have my protection,” Colin said flippantly.

The children and their escort got into the cruiser, but the cover did not close. After a minute three Bot Security speeders approached the parking area, but only one landed behind the cruiser. The bots got out. One came to where Peter and Ben were standing and asked, “Are you Peter 41-331u and Benedict 02-933g?”

“Yes,” Peter said.

“Is there a problem?”

“Yes. The escort will not release the children. He said they would be living in an unhealthy environment. He has the adoption certificate with him.”

“We will handle it. You may remove the children from the cruiser. We will electronically indicate delivery. A message receipt will be forwarded later today to put in your permanent file. We will keep a copy for future reference, if needed.”

“Thank you.”

“Happy to be of service.”

“Hey! What are doing with me? You can’t do this. I’ve been authorized to determine the adequacy of the adoption.”

The security bots did their job and bound Colin’s arms, raised him up, bound his feet, and put a black hood over his head. They carried him over to the speeder and placed him inside. The other bot got in; the speeder rose into the air, and flew off.

Ben went over to the cruiser, said something, and the children came out and climbed down onto the ground. Ben took their luggage from the cruiser and followed them over to where the others were standing.

“I’m Peter, your father,” he said.

“I’m Decus 09-366g and this is my sister Deci 09-366h, who is our mother,” the boy said.

“I’m Ben, I’m your other father,” he said. “You have two fathers.”

“But, who will give me baths?” Deci asked.

“One of us,” Peter said.

“I don’t know about that,” Deci said.

“We’ll work it out, okay,” Peter said. “I know you didn’t expect this, but it’s the new bot way. When we show you to your rooms, we’ll have a little talk about this.”

“Are you homosexuals?” Decus asked. “We learned about homosexuals at the child center. They’re supposed to be dangerous to little children. We want to go back before you attack us and do naughty things to us.”

Ben knelt down in front of them and said, “First of all, the men who prey on little children are not homosexuals. They are evil and dangerous to society. When discovered, the bots do away with them. Second, yes we are homosexuals, but we prefer being called gays. I am your gay father and Peter is your other gay father. I know this is probably against everything they told you at the child rearing center, but the truth is very much different from what you learned.”

“Well, okay, but I still don’t understand,” Decus said. “We’ll stay, but you better be nice or we will report you to the bots and they will kill you.”

“That’s where machos come from,” Abe whispered in Gene’s ear.

“Yes, I can see that, maybe someone should report what they are teaching children,” Gene whispered.

“Are those two men over there gays, too?” Deci asked.

“Yes,” Peter said.

Abe and Gene walked over to the children and squatted down in front of them.

“I’m your Uncle Abe and this is your Uncle Gene,” he said.

“You’re not our real uncles,” Decus said.

“No, but you can look on us as being your uncles,” Abe said. “I’m sure you’ll be over at our residence often as you’re growing up. Ladies, your turn.”

“I’m Dorcas, this is Charity, and these two wonderful children are Petrus and Petra,” she said.

“Are you gay, too?” Deci asked.

“No, our Momis are lesbians,” Petra said. “Come, Deci, I’ll show you my room and we can talk. Momi can we go?”

“Ben, Peter?” Charity asked.

“Sure, let them go, kids know how to talk to each other better than adults,” Ben said.

“Decus, you can come with me, I’ll tell you how it is around here,” Petrus said. “You can call me Petr because I don’t like being called Petrus.”

The boys ran off around the back of Charity and Dorcas’s residence, leaving the adults alone. They looked at each other and quietly snickered.

“Kids!” Dorcas exclaimed. “Peter, I’m glad you two got the children today. Petra and Petrus were getting on our nerves after they found out you guys were adopting. Do you think they’ll all get along?”

“Oh sure, until they get in a fight and won’t talk to each other for a week and, then, get bored and go back to being friends, just like kids everywhere on this ship,” Abe said.

“Megan, you haven’t said anything,” Dorcas said.

“No, they’ll see me at daycare and eventually recognize me as the woman who lives next door. Then, I suppose they’ll be over at my place whenever they can. I’ll turn out to be their favorite aunt and I’ll be sure to have cookies ready every day.”

“Abe, we have to get a set of those things, too,” Gene said.

“We have to get married first, and then wait a year before the bots will authorize it and maybe not then. We might not be able to until I’m twenty-one or you’re twenty. We’ll get some eventually. Ben, barbecue tonight?”

“That’s the plan. Speaking of which, how do you prepare a plate for children? And, they certainly won’t be able to hold their plate and eat from it, too.”

“We’ll bring our small table over, like we did last time for Petra and Petrus,” Dorcas said. “Or, don’t you remember? Plus, you’ll have to let them share a small steak and cut it up for them into small child size pieces. You two have got yourselves a big job ahead; I hope you’ve thought this all out?”

“We have, but we’re still scared to death,” Peter said. “They’re so small. I can’t remember ever seeing children that size. Any tips?”

“Make sure they use the toilet before going to bed. Be ready for one of them to wake you in the night crying, especially on the first few nights. Wish to the heavens above, that you don’t encounter one who pees their bed. Make sure they go to the toilet when they have to and don’t put them in a position where they’ll have to hold it because they won’t. Then you’ll have a crying child afraid you’re going to be mad because they shit their pants. Go to your module and look up instructions for new parents. There’s a whole library of documents. Okay, guys, back home to see what the kids are up to. Gene, do you want to check on the boys?”

“I be honoreded. Come along Abe, let’s go teach Decus gay men are not to be feared. Maybe, with Petr’s help, he even listen.”

Copyright © 2016 CarlHoliday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..