Jump to content

Geist Premium

   (1 review)

Introverted teenager Remy just wants a quiet summer where he can read, play video games, and avoid his extroverted, popular twin sister.  Unfortunately, he ends up sharing his house with two German exchange students visiting for the summer.  If that wasn't bad enough, he also starts being haunted by the ghost of a woman who died after falling from a lighthouse decades ago.  And he develops a crush on Loren, one of the exchange students, who starts to reciprocate his feelings.

Remy is not going to get the quiet summer he wanted.  

Copyright © 2019 CassieQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Signature Author
  • 10/27/2019 (Updated: 12/15/2019)
  • 8 Chapters
  • 33,979 Words
  • 6,944 Views
  • 102 Comments
  • Teen
  • Complete

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 2


You must purchase Premium Content to access premium stories.

Recommended Comments

User Feedback


Darryl62

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I was just browsing the Premium stories and this caught my eye,  nothing like I expected,  each chapter went to a totally unexpected place! Most intriguing story and highly recommended 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the review!  This was incredibly fun to write and I love that it went unpredictable places.  I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts! 

  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..