Jump to content
    chris191070
  • Author
  • 1,811 Words
  • 728 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Taking Help from Mr Jordan - 2. Chapter 2

Parker picked up Jimmy in his two-seater Mercedes-Benz. Jimmy was too frightened to do anything, but follow Parker blindly. His greatest fear was that Parker would make a move on him. How could he get rid of him, and remain “nice” as Mr. Jordan had instructed him to be? The overjoyed Parker led Jimmy into their home.

If you can call it a home. It was larger than most of the motels and hotels Joe had slept in while pursuing his career. This mansion had seventeen bedrooms and eighteen bathrooms. When Jimmy and Parker entered the house, a butler came running and helped Parker to take Jimmy to their bedroom.

There was only one enormous, custom made, larger than king-sized, bed in the room, and Parker had referred to it as “their” bedroom. Jimmy was becoming more and more agitated. He still could not relate to being wealthy, and certainly not to being gay.

Jimmy’s beat-up body suddenly became very fatigued. “I need to lie down for a while,” he said.

“I’ll help you undress, and then lie down with you,” Parker said. “I’ll relax you and make you feel good.” He leaned in for a kiss, and Jimmy recoiled.

Parker was shocked, but Dr. Jordan had told him that Jimmy had amnesia, so he chalked up Jimmy’s strange behavior to his loss of memory.

“Please,” Jimmy said, trying to sound very nice and conciliatory, “I’d rather be alone right now.”

“Sure honey, anything you say. Do you need any help?”

Jimmy shook his head, and Parker retreated. When he was alone, Jimmy began to sob. He felt like a fish out of water, a really lost soul. I guess you might say that he was a lost soul. Suddenly, he heard Mr. Jordan’s voice. He looked up to see Luke Jordan standing at the foot of his bed.

“Stop sniveling and try to be grateful for the great gift Peter and Paul have given you,” Luke lectured him. “Even you must admit that all this luxury beats being dead. The least you can do is begin to adapt.”

“I can adapt to anything except to being gay. I don’t know how to handle that,” Jimmy admitted.

“Go to sleep now. It’ll come to you.”

Jimmy stripped naked, and fell sound asleep. In his sleep, he dreamed that he was making love with his main squeeze, Stephanie. He had often tried to get her to go down on him, but she wouldn’t do it. Notwithstanding her reticence, she was giving him a delicious, and expert, blow job right now. As he became more and more aware, he realized that it was really happening. He had an awful suspicion that Parker was down on him. If he wasn’t so close to climax, he might have discontinued play-acting, and being nice to Parker. He would have socked him one. He was too far gone to stop Parker from his endeavor. Jimmy erupted in Parker’s throat, and he had to admit that his orgasm ranked all the way up there, with the best he ever had.

Parker scooted up and lay down facing his true love. “I sure hope that jarred your memory,” he said.

Jimmy’s memory needed no sparking. Mr Jordon had taken care of that, but Jimmy still wanted to barf when he remembered every intimate thing that he and Parker had done together before the two accidents.

“How’d you like to do that to me?” Parker cooed.

Jimmy heard Luke say, “Repeat after me. I’d love to, honey, but I’m so sore, I need a couple of days more to recover.”

Jimmy repeated all that, but he omitted the word, “honey.”

“Sure sweetie. I understand,” Parker said. “Do you feel up to going out for dinner tonight? I didn’t expect you to come home so soon, so I gave the cook the day off.”

That sounded pretty good to Jimmy, and he said, “I’m up to it, and it sounds like a plan. Where do you want to go?”

“Let’s go to the club. We’ll meet people there you know, and maybe that will help in restoring your memory.”

Jimmy heard Mr. Jordan say something and he repeated it. “Okay Parker, but you’ll have to help me with names. I may not remember any of these people.”

“Don’t worry. Just stay relaxed and I’ll do all the talking.”

Jimmy slept another four hours. At last, Parker came into the bedroom to wake him. “We have to get dressed for dinner,” Parker said. “Let’s shower. I’ll help you. Also, your parents have arrived. They’re really beat from all the travel, so they won’t be joining us for dinner. They just want to make sure you’re okay, and not faking. Then tomorrow morning, they’re off to their home in Palm Beach to check on things. They leave for Paris tomorrow afternoon.”

Jimmy assumed that Parker intended showering with him. He was about to tell Parker that he could shower alone, but he heard Luke say, “Shower with him. He loves you more than anyone else on this planet. Besides, you’d better start adapting like I told you to do. What are you afraid of? Are you afraid, he’ll show you a little affection? Joe had very little affection shown to him in his short lifetime. Try it, you might like it.”

Jimmy resigned himself, and said, “Yes, Parker, please help me shower.” Then he added, “and to get dressed.” The truth is he didn’t know what to wear to the club.

Parker took Jimmy’s hand to lead him to the bathroom, and a miracle occurred. The two men, who were engaged to be married, smiled at each other.

Parker got the shower water heated to their mutual satisfaction. Jimmy stood like a statue He didn’t know what to do. Parker took the lead. He grabbed a bar of soap, and sobbing, he wrapped Jimmy in his arms. Jimmy tried hard to keep their cocks from smashing together, but it wasn’t easy.

With his arms entwining Jimmy, Parker started to soap Jimmy’s back. He went all the way down to his buttocks, but never reached below the upper part of Jimmy’s crack. That’s when Jimmy began to freak out. He couldn’t believe how good he felt. He wanted Parker to go lower, but he was afraid to say anything, and Parker feared angering Jimmy. But when Parker turned Jimmy around, he started to soap Jimmy’s chest. Without thinking, Parker’s muscle memory started him on a downward path to Jimmy’s pubic area, and he came nearer and nearer to Jimmy’s cock and balls.

Jimmy wasn’t stopping him, so Parker grew bolder. He engulfed Jimmy’s cock, lubricated it well with soap, and began to stroke. Jimmy couldn’t stop him if he wanted to, and he surely didn’t want this to stop. He felt too good, but it was Parker who stopped stroking.

“Why did you stop?” Jimmy asked. “I was nearly there.”

“Because we are going out to dinner, and after that, we are going to make love all night in our dry, comfortable bed.”

Now Jimmy was aware of another phenomenon. He didn’t get grossed out at all. He wondered if he was becoming all Jimmy, and that included being gay. Whatever was happening, Jimmy was not about to allow Parker to stop making him feel so good.

When Jimmy opened his closet, he was at a loss what to wear, so Parker laid out his clothes for him, and helped him dress.

They went downstairs where Jimmy’s parents were waiting for them. They were strangers to him. Mr. Jordan told Jimmy that they were James Lazarus, Sr., and Felicia Lazarus.

They engulfed Jimmy, and were slobbering him with kisses.

“Are you sure you’re alright?” Sr. asked.

“I’m fine,” he answered. “Look, I feel so well that Parker and I are going out to dinner. Are you sure you won’t join us.”

“No darling,” Felicia said. “We’re bushed and we have another grueling travel day tomorrow. We’ll take a rain check until we come down for the winter.”

They had intended on sleeping over, but they left hastily in their rental car. They preferred to sleep in their own bed. As soon as they were gone, Parker led Jimmy to their driveway.

“You better drive,” Jimmy said. “I don’t remember how to get there.”

“Sure thing,” Parker said.

The two men jumped into Parker’s sporty Mercedes. It’s got more bells and whistles than my car,” Jimmy thought. “I could get used to being wealthy, but I still want to box.”

They drove through a fancy gate, and Jimmy could see that the letters on the gate read “South Beach Golf and Country Club.” He wondered if he and Parker were members of this club. Parker sure talked like they were. Immediately, a valet ran to the driver’s side and helped Parker out of the car. Jimmy helped himself out. The valet said, “Good evening Mr. Stillman, Mr. Lazarus,” and he drove off. He didn’t give Parker a retrieval ticket. Jimmy was surprised, but the young man knew them well. He also didn’t need to be told which car was theirs.

Jimmy followed Parker to the dining room, where Parker addressed the maître d’.

“We’ve had a traumatic day,” Parker explained. “I didn’t have a chance to make a reservation. Do you have a table for us?”

“Certainly, Mr. Stillman,” the maître d’ said. “Come this way, please.”

They were seated at a window table overlooking the golf course. Unfortunately, it had gotten too dark to see much of anything. All evening long friends came over to say hello to the two young men. Jimmy didn’t have to do anything more than smile. Parker did all the talking. He greeted each visitor by saying their first names. When the first couple came over, Parker greeted them. “Harry, Anne, how nice to see you here. How have you two been?” Harry and Parker engaged in some small talk, and Harry asked after the welfare of Jimmy’s parents. Jimmy assured him that they were fine, without going into detail. Harry and Anne finally left. Fortunately, as the evening wore on, less and less people came over to say hello.

As they were eating their desserts, Parker asked, “Do you want to go to Maury’s? The night is still young.”

Mr. Jordan communicated telepathically to Jimmy. “Maury’s is a gay bar.”

Jimmy’s stomach churned anew. Even though he could recall many happy hours he and Parker had spent socializing there, he was not about to go to a gay bar.

He said to Parker, “I’m still sore all over, honey. Let’s go home.”

Jimmy could not believe that he had called Parker, honey. He feared he was turning gay.

“You are gay,” he distinctly heard Luke advise him. “You’re not turning anything. You are what you are.”

Copyright © 2024 chris191070, hankster; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 16
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 hour ago, weinerdog said:

Well Jimmy is acquiring the feelings will the memories come to him also. And what happens if or when he crosses paths with people from his former life?

🤐🤐🤐

  • Like 1
  • Wow 4
Link to comment
6 hours ago, drsawzall said:

This looks like it might be a slower process, wonder if Luke will 'get' thru to him???

We will have to wait and 👀 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I'm intrigued how much of his former life will be seeping in. Thank you for posting! :) 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, drown said:

I'm intrigued how much of his former life will be seeping in. Thank you for posting! :) 

Thanks for reading 😊 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..