Jump to content
    chris191070
  • Author
  • 1,859 Words
  • 616 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Taking Help from Mr Jordan - 4. Chapter 4

As soon as Jim and Vinnie were dressed, Jim called Parker to pick him up. Joe couldn’t wait to see Parker, and he reckoned that he was becoming more and more Jimmy. It hadn’t taken long for the transition to occur, and for that, he was grateful. In fact, when Parker showed up, they greeted each other with a hug and a kiss. Parker felt much better. He realized that Jimmy was coming back to him.

Once they settled into their car seats, with seat belts securely fastened, Jimmy said, “Okay, sweetie, (he was not aware that he had called Parker sweetie) let’s go to a chevy dealer, and get you the car you want. I’ll drive the Benz from now on.”

“Cool,” Parker said. “I thought you were kidding me.”

Parker settled on a current year model of a Chevy Malibu. Being new to the game, Jimmy had never thought to take a check book with him They registered the title in both their names, and Parker wrote a check for the full amount of the cost of the auto. He was so blasé about it; you would think he was writing a five-dollar check for some charitable donation. With business concluded, off they drove. Jimmy followed Parker, just in case he forgot the way home. He was not yet familiar with Miami. Los Angeles was Joe’s hometown.

Despite his lapses, Jimmy’s memory of his life as James Lazarus was returning at an ever-increasing rate of speed. He had no idea that Mr. Jordan was telepathically feeding him that knowledge, along with a slew of other needy things, like a knowledge of Miami’s geography.

Sitting alone in the Benz, Jimmy had a disturbing thought. Joe’s sports agent lived in L.A. He would have to do a search for a new one in the Miami area. Neither Joe nor Jimmy had ever been very good with any electronic gadgets. A computer was one of them. Instinctively, Jimmy knew that Parker excelled in the use of electronic gadgetry. He vowed to ask Parker to help him find an agent. Parker thought he was crazy anyhow, so he didn’t mind adding fuel to the fire.

Jimmy and Parker had lunch at home. Their cook was back on duty, so Jimmy gave her the list of dos and don’ts. After lunch Parker did help Jimmy in his quest to engage an agent. Parker thought that Jimmy was indulging in wishful thinking, but he allowed himself to believe that all this nonsense would go away when Jimmy totally regained his memory.

They zeroed in on three different agencies in Miami. Their websites all listed the sports disciplines they represented. It also assured that their clients were high profile athletes, but names could not be revealed. They finally settled on an agency called Sports Angels. They chose this agency because it had the most professional looking website. They had no other yardstick.

Two other factors, influenced Jimmy. Joe had been an Angeleno, and the word Angels in the name of the agency appealed to him. The second factor was that the agent to contact was named Mark Jordan. If that wasn’t an omen, what was? Jim called and set up an appointment with Mr. Jordan for the next day, about an hour after his training period would be concluded. He asked Parker to meet him at the agency, if he wanted to go there with him. Parker politely declined.

A very important factor got Jimmy’s attention. In his mind’s eye, he could picture the route to drive between the gym, and the agent’s office. He wondered how he knew. He wasn’t at all worried. He may be electronically challenged, but he could use the navigation system on his phone. In addition, the Benz had a GPS as part of all its bells and whistles.

Their cook prepared a healthy dinner, guided by the pamphlet Jimmy had given her.

“What if I don’t like this shit?” Parker whined.

“Then drive to the nearest Burger King and fill your veins with cholesterol.”

Parker gave Jimmy a dirty look, so Jimmy sought to assuage him.

“I’m feeling great today,” Jimmy said. “Let’s go to bed early.”

Parker’s sour look turned to a look of pure joy. They made love half through the night. Jimmy’s ass was sore, and somehow, he never felt so good. In the middle of making love, he had a crazy thought. With the pure joy, he and Parker were experiencing, why would any man want to be totally straight?

The answer came to him in a flash. They were born that way

******

When Jimmy entered the agency office, he knew right away that he had made the right choice. The office was very posh, and reeked of success. The receptionist advised him to have a seat, and someone would be with him shortly.

Shortly indeed! Mark Jordan came to greet him almost immediately. Jimmy’s jaw dropped. The man standing in front of him was Luke Jordan. Jimmy was astonished, but wisely said nothing until he and Mr. Jordan were alone together in Mr. Jordan’s private office.

“What gives?” Jimmy asked. “You’re not Mark, you’re Luke.”

“I like the name Mark better than Luke. Neither name is my real name, so roll with the punches. No pun intended. I had to become your sport’s agent. I told you. I’ll be with you until you can function on your own. I can’t promise you the championship, but if you work hard, and build up that scrawny body of Jim’s, I can help you move up the ranks. I can give you the opportunity to realize Joe’s dream in your new body. I know that Vinnie prefers that everybody should call you Jim, not Jimmy.”

“I can inform everyone to call me Jim, but Parker never will.”

“That’s fine,” Mr. Jordan said. “It’s okay. Coming from him it’s a term of endearment. Now, it’s obvious that I’m going to be your agent, but not for a few months down the road.”

“What do you mean?” Jim asked. He was really peeved. “Why do I have to wait so long?”

“Because you’re a skinny runt without any muscles. If I took you on as a client, I’d be a laughing stock among my peers. When I determine that your body has reached a point where you look somewhat like a real boxer, we’ll begin your journey to the top.”

“Fair enough,” Jim agreed. “I’ve always intended to work my ass off anyway. Jim Lazarus is going to change from a useless playboy into an aspiring boxer. I just hope Parker won’t mind.”

“When you begin to muscle up, Parker will be your biggest fan, so stop worrying about him,” Mr. Jordan said. “Lucky for you, he’s so blindly in love with you, he’ll sanction anything you decide to do.”

“Yes. I’ve already discovered that. I’m beginning to feel lucky and blessed on many levels. If I lost my money, I could make more money, but if I lost Parker, I would truly be a lost soul.”

“Yes,” Mr. Jordan agreed, “you’re beginning to see the big picture. Go home now, and when Vinnie is satisfied that you look like a bona fide boxer, come back to see me. In the meantime, Luke will continue to help you out. It seems to me that you need less and less “helping out” every day. I’m really pleased with you. It’s not easy to go through what you are experiencing.”

Jim wasn’t sure if Mr Jordan’s last remark called for a thank you or not, so he said nothing. He just nodded. As he left the agency, he was overcome with a very strong yearning. Parker was waiting at home to give him life’s greatest pleasure. It’s a good thing traffic was so heavy. He wanted to speed home, but he couldn’t.

******

Within the next few weeks, Jim needed Mr. Jordan less and less. He knew all about the old Jim by then, but he could not forget Joe He spoke to Mr. Jordan less and less. He almost nearly asked him once or twice to let him forget Joe Lupino, but he feared losing his goal of being a champion boxer. He was working too hard to build up his body to forfeit his dream.

Vinnie’s magic was working. Jim’s body was getting buffer and buffer, and his body fat (which he had very little of from the get go) was practically down to zero. Parker always ate what Jim ate, and he was getting harder without even exercising.

Jim couldn’t get enough of sparring with Vinnie, and of working out with the exercise equipment. Often Vinnie made him stop so he wouldn’t damage or cramp any muscles. Then he would give Jim a soothing massage before sending him home.

Jim had let Vinnie know that he was off limits, yet several times his massage was so arousing that Jim had an orgasm. Neither man commented on it. Jim just let it slide. He cleaned himself in the shower, which he still shared too closely with Vinnie, and both men seemed to ignore what happened. Knowing, without a doubt, that Parker would never go for it, Jim thought of asking his fiancé what he would think about doing a three way with Vinnie. When Jim got home, Vinnie was out of sight and out of mind, so there was never any reason to broach the subject of a three-way sex session.

Six months to the day that Jim first visited Mark Jordan, Vinnie told him that he was ready to see Mr. Jordan about representing him. Jim was elated. Beyond being elated, when Jim entered the reception area at the agency, the young female receptionist literally drooled over him. Then, when Mr. Jordon’s secretary came to get him, she drooled even harder. The office was in danger of flooding.

Mr. Jordan knew full well what Jim had morphed into, but he put on an act for his secretary. “Wow, and again wow,” he said. “Now it will be a pleasure to represent you. “Let’s sign the standard representation contract, and I’ll get you booked in a preliminary bout. That, my dear boy, will get your career started, but you better not lose.”

“Not a chance that I’ll lose,” Jim said smugly.

“I have no doubt,” Mr. Jordan answered.

Jim couldn’t wait to get home and give Parker the good news. It wasn’t good news to Parker. He just stared at Jim for so long, Jim had to ask, “What?”

“Don’t ever expect me at one of your matches,” Parker said. “It would kill me to see someone trying to beat you to a pulp.”

Then he started to cry bitter tears, and Jim had to hold him in his arms.

Parker kept saying, “Please, don’t do this, Jimmy. I’m so afraid for you.”

“Hush, sweetheart,” Jimmy tried to reassure Parker. “Nothing bad is going to happen to me. I’m going to live a long life.”

Parker thought, “From your mouth to God’s ear.” Then Mr. Jordan burst out laughing, but Parker couldn’t hear the laughter.

Copyright © 2024 chris191070, hankster; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 14
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

14 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

Bring on that first match!!!

 

Thanks 😊 let's 👀 how it plays out.

  • Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 4
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Gary L said:

Turning into a v enjoyable read, Chris.  Thank you 😊 

Thanks 😊 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..