Jump to content
    chris191070
  • Author
  • 2,051 Words
  • 677 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Taking Help from Mr Jordan - 3. Chapter 3

Jimmy and Parker were quiet in the car driving home, so Mr. Jordan took the silence to allow him to communicate with Jimmy.

“Listen, ingrate,” he said. “Parker wants to show you how much he loves you, and how grateful he is that you’re alive. He’ll want to make love tonight. You’re stuck in Jimmy’s body for another sixty-five years. You’re not going to get another one, and if you try to have sex with a girl, you’ll find yourself impotent. So, get over yourself, and make love to him. Joe never made love to anybody, and nobody ever made love to him. It was all lustful sex. Try the love route. I know you’re going to enjoy it.”

“Okay,” Jimmy answered telepathically. He recalled how he and Parker made love in the past, and instead of wanting to barf, he thought he could go through with it. Then, the strangest thing happened. He realized that he had gotten an erection.

“Do you know where there are training facilities for boxers nearby?” Jimmy asked Parker.

Parker was shocked at the question. “Why do you want to know?” he asked.

“Because, I want to build up my body, get some muscle, and resume training. I’ve got my eye set on middleweight champion of the world.”

Parker thought that Jimmy had lost his mind, but he decided not to say anything negative. Dr. Jordan had warned him to be patient while Jimmy recovered.

“I don’t think there are any training facilities in South Beach,” Parker said. He finally got over the shock. “However, I’ll bet we could find more than one on the mainland. Many great boxers have come out of the Latino community in Miami. We can Google it tomorrow morning, and check out their websites to find the best.”

Jimmy had not recovered all his memory yet. He had no idea how to get to the gym to restart taking boxing lessons, and to build up his body. Yesterday, Parker gave him oral sex, while he was asleep, but it wasn’t just sex. He knew that Parker had made love to him, and later they showered together. Jimmy had no reticence in asking Parker to drive him to the gym.

Jimmy was aware that Parker thought he was mad, but he didn’t care. All he could think about, besides the shower and the blow job Parker had given him, was boxing again.

******

As they headed home, Jimmy could see how hot to trot his fiancée was, and he decided to oblige him, and stop procrastinating. He had a sample of man sex that afternoon in the shower, and when Parker went down on him. He decided that a little more of the same wouldn’t hurt him. He also concluded that Mr. Jordan was giving him sound advice. He was stuck in a millionaire’s body. The millionaire was gay, ergo, Jimmy would be gay the rest of his life. He concluded that Mr. Jordan was right. He should be grateful, not an ingrate.

On the way home, Jimmy had a thought. He and Parker only had one car. He would need a car to get him to and from the gym. He could tell that Parker would be reluctant to go with him.

Jimmy took the bull by the horns. “How come we only have one car?” he asked.

Parker thought that was an odd question, but he was cutting Jimmy a lot of slack. After all, he had nearly died. “Because we do everything together as a team. A second car would be a waste,” he answered.

“Well, I’m going to need a car of my own when I begin my retraining. Will you take me to a BMW showroom as soon as possible? I’d rather have a BMW than a Benz.”

“That’s odd,” Parker said. “You always preferred a Benz to a BMW. We bought this car because of you. It’s way too showy. I myself would have preferred a Chevy.”

“OK,” Jimmy laughed. “Let’s buy you a Chevy, and I’ll drive this car.”

“A near death experience hasn’t changed you at all,” Parker said. “You’re still a snob. No matter, I love you and I always will.”

Jimmy was insulted. “I’m not being a snob,” he said. “I just have a thing for sport cars.”

“Whatever,” Parker said in resignation. “Now, I have a question for you. How come you refer to boxing lessons as retraining? You’ve never done any boxing before.”

“It’s a very long story,” Jimmy said, and he left it at that. Parker had to be satisfied. He was getting used to Jimmy’s odd behavior. Dr. Jordan said that Jimmy would be his old self in no time, so he tried to stay optimistic.

When they got home at last, Parker rushed Jimmy into bed. “We can shower later,” he said. “For now, let’s make love.”

Jimmy decided to play act. He was beginning to grow fond of Parker, and he didn’t want to upset him. They both stripped rapidly and fell into their over-sized bed. Immediately, they began to hug, fondle and kiss. Jimmy was shocked at how much he was enjoying making love to Parker. He wasn’t play-acting at all. He had an erection that was so hard, it hurt, and he once believed that no man could ever arouse him. He concluded, at last, that it must be because he was in a gay body. That was the moment he accepted that he was gay, and he didn’t give a damn. Besides, after the small sample of man sex that Parker had given him that afternoon, he was raring to go. It was not burdensome at all, considering the vast wealth he had obtained.

No matter how much he resolved to give into his desires, Jimmy shocked himself further, when he whispered in Parker’s ear, “Fuck me, Sweetie, I need it so badly.”

“My pleasure,” Parker whispered back.

He reached into the end table on his side of the bed, and got out a tube of lube. He used plenty of grease on Jimmy’s asshole, and even more on his own cock. Jimmy could see why. Parker was hung like a horse. Seeing Parker during his passions, did something to Jimmy that he would have bet could never happen. He wanted male sex, and he wanted it badly. He admitted to himself that he had fallen in love with Parker, and he desperately wanted Parker inside of him. In truth, he fell in love with Parker the first time they laid eyes on each other, when they were little boys taking tennis lessons together.

With that realization in Jimmy’s brain, they now made love like the two old warhorses they were. Nothing was out of bounds. Their love-making was rough and kinky, and they were both crying with happiness. Joe was becoming Jimmy in mind, body and spirit. Mr. Jordan sighed with relief.

******

When Jimmy and Parker entered the gym, they were greeted by a Titan who was all muscle. Parker was intimidated by his height and bulk, but Jimmy knew instinctively that this was the instructor he sought.

“Which one of you is Jim Lazarus?” The Titan asked. He was not about to call his new student by a childish name like Jimmy.

“I am, and I’m bad with names. What’s your name again?”

“Vinnie Valducci. What’s your friend’s name?”

“Parker Stillman.”

“Will he be training also?”

“No,” Parker screamed out. “I just dropped Jimmy off. I mean Jim, off. He doesn’t have a car of his own. I’ll be leaving now, and Jim will call when he wants to be picked up.”

When Vinnie heard that Jim had no car, he erroneously assumed that the boy was very poor. He hoped he could pay his fee.

“Come with me,” Vinnie said.

Jim picked up his gym bag, and Vinnie led him to a locker room. He assigned Jim a locker, and told him to put on boxing shorts, and appropriate sneakers. He was shocked that Jim had these articles of clothing in his bag. He had stopped at a sporting goods store on the way to the gym. Vinnie became reassured that Jim was a serious trainee, and that he could pay his fees. He left Jim alone to change.

When Jim returned to the gym, Vinnie said. “I’m going to spar with you for a very short time. I want to determine where you’re at. Most of our session today will be working with the nautilus equipment. You badly need some body-building. Before you leave, I’ll give you a small manual. It will tell you what you can eat, and what you can’t eat. We need to put you on a high protein diet.”

“Does that mean, I can’t eat out?” Jim asked.

“Of course, you can. Any good restaurant will have high protein foods for you to choose from. I’ll give you the names of a few restaurants in Miami that I highly recommend.”

“That’s a relief,” Jim, said. “Parker will be pleased. Neither one of us can boil water.” He was not about to tell Vinnie yet, that he would have his cook prepare most of his meals.

“Okay, young man,” Vinnie said, “Climb into the ring with me and show me what you’ve got.”

He handed Jim protective headgear, and they both climbed into the ring. Vinnie thought he would surprise Jim with an unexpected jab. He wanted to judge his reflexes. It was pure instinct, of course, but using his peripheral vision, Jim saw it coming, and he blocked the jab. Vinnie was very impressed They sparred for no longer than ten minutes, and Vinnie realized that Jim had previous training. He was now looking forward to training the boy. Jim had told him on the phone, when they set up the first session, that he wanted to be middle weight champion of the world someday. Vinnie laughed, but he wasn’t laughing now. Maybe he was indeed training a future champion.

After they left the ring, Vinnie led Jim to the exercise equipment. Jim swore that he was never in a gym before, so Vinnie went easy on him. He gave him fifteen minutes on four different pieces of equipment. When the hour was up, Vinnie made Jim quit. Jim was raring to go some more.

Come along with me,” Vinnie said. “I’ll give you a massage. I don’t want your muscles to cramp. Then we’ll shower, and you can call your friend to take you home.”

When Vinnie told Jim that they would shower together, something happened to him that had never happened to Joe in his life. He began to get an erection just anticipating what could happen.”

“I guess I’m getting more and more gay,” he thought, and laughed internally. He heard Luke Jordan laughing also.

Jim enjoyed the massage immensely. Vinnie brushed his cock a few times, but Jim ignored it. He was sure it was an accident. As wonderful as the massage was, he couldn’t wait to shower with his trainer.

They entered the showers. There were five on each side of the room. Vinnie completely ignored the every-other-stall rule, and started the shower next to Jim’s. Jim was surprised, but he didn’t move away. Vinnie saw the look on Jim’s face, so he offered an explanation. “This way we can do each other’s backs.”

Jim blushed, but managed to say, “Good thinking.”

Of course, they checked each other out. Neither was circumcised. Jim was about four and a half inches flaccid. Big Vinnie was at least five and a half inches. Vinnie rivalled the late Joe Lupino in cock size.

While Vinnie was doing Jim’s back, he got a little too cozy with Jim’s bubbly butt and his crack. Vinnie heard a purring sound coming out of his student’s throat, so he grew bold.

“Are you and Mr. Stillman a couple?” he asked.

Jim couldn’t lie. “Yes, we are. We’re getting married soon.”

“Are you monogamous?”

“We sure are. Why are you asking?”

“Because I’m gay, and I have serious hots for both of you.”

Jim’s body stiffened.

“Relax, I won’t come onto you,” Vinnie promised.

“I’m not afraid of that. I’m just shocked.”

“I guess you have no gaydar at all.”

“That would be correct.”

Copyright © 2024 chris191070, hankster; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 19
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

4 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Vinnie wants to do the right thing at the moment but most likely something will happen that will happen that will cause friction between Jimmy and Parker.

 Jimmy wants to get a BMW after what happened in his previous life tells me he hasn't learned his lesson from that

We'll have to wait and 👀 if Jimmy has learnt anything.

  • Haha 5
Link to comment

Jimmy hasn't learned much if not anything...It's gonna come back to bite him in the a$$!!!

  • Fingers Crossed 5
Link to comment
38 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

Jimmy hasn't learned much if not anything...It's gonna come back to bite him in the a$$!!!

Yeah, but would Jimmy really like someone biting him in the a$$.

  • Haha 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

I'm beginning to think Mr. Jordan plays for the team wearing Red HOT jackets, and not white linen when he says to Joe / Jimmy: “Listen, ingrate,... Parker wants to show you how much he loves you, and how grateful he is that you’re alive... You’re stuck in Jimmy’s body for another sixty-five years... So, get over yourself".

 Like they say,  "The Devil's in the details".

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Anton_Cloche said:

I'm beginning to think Mr. Jordan plays for the team wearing Red HOT jackets, and not white linen when he says to Joe / Jimmy: “Listen, ingrate,... Parker wants to show you how much he loves you, and how grateful he is that you’re alive... You’re stuck in Jimmy’s body for another sixty-five years... So, get over yourself".

 Like they say,  "The Devil's in the details".

Thanks, of course I can't 🤐 

  • Wow 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..