Jump to content
    chris191070
  • Author
  • 2,002 Words
  • 465 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Men of Collosia - 3. Chapter 3

The next day Chris shaved his head and his eyebrows before he went to work. At work, Chris surprised his co-workers by joining in the horse play. During the course of the day, he fucked one of them, got sucked off by one and he sucked off another. Except for his size everyone agreed that there was no difference in the sex.

This was the day that Chris was accepted into the Collosian society.

Christa went to work every day. Her co-workers suspected nothing. They had never seen a pregnant woman and would never see one again. The cattier among them whispered that Christa was getting fat. The bolder ones even suggested diets to her.

One morning she called in sick. Her time had come. Nobody on the planet knew how to birth a baby so Chris and Vasco took the reins. Christa was screaming in pain. Chris remembered that she had to dilate her vagina, but he couldn’t see any progress.

Dr. Vasco had removed many a cloned fetus from a bottle when the time was ripe, but all this was new to him. He had sterile gauze available and a knife to cut the umbilical cord. They prepared a soft antiseptic solution to wash the baby and plenty of blankets. When Christa could no longer tolerate the pain, Vasco gave her an anesthetic. He ran his hand over her belly to make sure that the baby was still viable.

His eyes grew wide as he announced to Chris. “There are two of them. We better get more blankets ready. Chris ran to get the blankets and Vasco ran his hands over Christa’s belly. He could distinctly feel the two babies lying across her uterus in a head to toe position. He knew that this was not good. The babies had to come out head first. He tried to turn them from outside, but even if he did, one of them would come out feet first. That would not be good either. When Chris returned, Vasco filled him in on the dreadful situation.

“We’ll have to do a Caesarian section,” Chris announced.

“What the hell is that?” Vasco asked, very befuddled.

“My mother told me that I was lying sideways like these twins. They couldn’t turn me so they were forced to cut her open and do a C Section, that is, a Caesarian section. They took me out and sewed her up and that was that.”
“I can’t do it,” Vasco said. I know nothing about the female anatomy.”

“Do the best you can. It’s your only chance to save your babies and Christa,” Chris urged.

“Stay with her. I’ll get my surgical kit.”

When they took the twin boys out, they spent too much time cutting the cords, cleaning the infants and examining them. The boys were healthy enough, and resembled Collosians more than Saturnians.

They were both glad about that because it would be easier if they fit in. When the babies were attended to, Dr. Vasco finally returned to Christa. He did a masterful job putting her back together again, but she had lost too much blood and she died before she was fully sewn up.

Vasco and Chris held themselves closely to console one another. As they did, their naked bodies rubbed together and they began to erect.

“Later,” Vasco said. He made a call to the institution where cloned babies were raised, schooled, and taught sex education.

“They’ll be here within the interval,” he said. Chris did not object. He expected this. They were not in a position to raise little babies.

The next call he made was to the crematory to take Christa’s body. While they waited for the men from the institution and the men from the crematory, they cleaned up the mess. By the time the babies and Christa’s body were gone, the place was immaculate.

The two men looked around and finally Chris surprised Vasco by announcing, “Well, we are an all male planet again.”

“How do you feel about losing Christa?” Vasco asked.

Chris shrugged his shoulders. “She’s not you,” he said. He took Vasco’s hand and led him to the bedroom.

******

Chris and Vasco visited the nursery as often as they could. They played with the twins, brought them gifts, and when the other children got jealous, they brought gifts for the entire nursery.

When a child reached puberty, he was assigned to a foster parent, or if two men lived together, two children were assigned to the household. The twins were assigned to the home of Dr. Vasco and his ward Chris. Besides the twins, Chris was the only other man born of woman on the entire planet.

Long before the boys came to live with them, a miracle occurred in Dr. Vasco’s house. Chris was not aging at the rate of a typical Saturnian. Vasco ran many tests. There was no doubt that Chris had begun to age at the same rate as a typical Collosian. Vasco could not determine if it was the atmosphere, the diet, the life style, or a combination of all three, but the simple truth was that Chris did not look a day older than he did on the day he arrived. However, his physical appearance began to alter. Even though he arrived fully mature, he grew another six inches and his cock grew and thickened as well. He was almost as tall and well endowed as Vasco. He lost his beautiful yellow hair and his eyebrows. Only his skin pigment remained unchanged, but you had to look closely to see that he was more pink than almost colorless. As for the twins, there was no way anyone could tell that they were anything other than Collosians.

Clones always took the name of their deceased father, so the twins were named Vasco and Chris even though they still lived. By the time they arrived at Vasco’s home they were fully developed and had received a full, instructional, sex education. There were no blood families on the planet so the boys thought nothing about having sex with each other. In fact they rather enjoyed it. As soon as clones were assigned a foster parent, they would have sex with the parent as well. Later, when one of them took over the home of a recently deceased Collosian, they left the foster home and could become foster parents themselves. Vasco and Chris would have the twins for many periods to come.

When they were out in the world, the elder Vasco and Chris had sex often with friends, co-workers and strangers, but they slept together at night and had sex together. It would be more accurate to say that they made love rather than that they had sex. What was the difference? Sex between them was always about pleasing the other. Sex with the others was all about pleasing themselves.

From the first night, the twins arrived, they invaded their parents’ bed and the four of them made love. They thought nothing of it. Vasco would never tell his sons that he was their natural father, still living, and that they were not clones. He did not wish them to feel different from the boys they grew up with and had sex with. As for Chris and Vasco they never used the word ‘love,’ but they made no secret how much they cared for each other and the twins.

The foursome was very compatible. Dr. Vasco and his son Vasco always preferred to be a bottom, and the two Chrises preferred to top them. They sometimes switched positions for some variety, but basically one of the Chrises would top one of the Vascos when they had sex. There was never any jealousy in the house and the foursome had plenty of sex outside the household as they went about their daily routines.

The younger Vasco inherited his father’s talents and attended medical school. The younger Chris inherited his mother’s talents and was attending a culinary arts school. The four men secretly loved each other in a society where love was frowned upon.

One evening the twins went out with their friends, and Vasco and Chris were home alone. They sat on a sofa holding hands and reading the newspaper. Vasco heard a strange noise coming from Chris. He looked over to Chris and saw that his lover was crying.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Nothing,” Chris answered. “I’m crying because I’m happy.” It took Vasco a few seconds to process what Chris had said. On Collosia everybody was happy.

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“Saturnia is a planet ruled by strife and tension. Wars, hunger, disease, racial and gender strife exist there. Bigotry reigns supreme. Every group tries to get you to live as they live. Heterosexuals hate homosexuals, and homosexuals distrust heterosexuals. Every religious group thinks that their way is the only way that the Supreme Being will accept them. Some religions are so bigoted that they will murder anyone who doesn’t worship as they do. Men and women do not understand each other and are mistrustful of each other.”

“It sounds like a perfectly awful place to live,” Vasco commented.

“I know now that it is worse than awful. That’s why I am so happy. On Collosia I found Utopia. There is only one gender, no organized religion, and only one race. Ergo there is no strife and no jealousy. That’s why I am crying for happiness. My life is so much richer than it would have been on Saturnia. And for the supreme bonus, if I hadn’t come here, I never would have met you. My dear Vasco, I cannot describe to you how happy you and your two sons make me. I still can’t believe my good fortune.”

Vasco embraced Chris and patted him on the back. “Don’t cry, my friend,” he said. “You make me happy too. If you and Christa had not come here, I would never have lived to see my own progeny. For that I am grateful to you.”

Vasco could not bring himself to say, “my love,” but he said, “my friend,” in such a way as to convey his true feelings to Chris. The two men held each other tightly. Vasco was very moved by the confessions the two men had made to each other. He pushed his erection against Chris, who was now almost as tall as he was. Their erections rubbed together and Chris moaned in delight. Vasco fell to his knees and consumed Chris’s cock in his mouth. He got it good and wet with his saliva and then rolled over flat on his back. Chris fell on top of him as Vasco raised his ass and wrapped his legs around Chris. Chris entered Vasco easily and began to pump slowly and sensuously. Both men were moaning with delight when the front door burst open.

The younger Chris and Vasco bounded in with two hot young men whom the older men had not seen before.

“Carry on, guys,” Vasco Jr. yelled as the four youths headed for the bedroom.

Chris continued stroking and spilt his seed deep within Vasco. He collapsed on top of Vasco and the two kissed passionately.

“You’re crying again. Let’s stop being so emotional, Chris,” Vasco said. “It seems that there’s a lot of activity around here tonight. Do you think those four hotties would mind if we joined them?”

Chris nodded his head, grabbed Vasco’s hand and the two of them headed for the bedroom. The four young men all knew that Vasco taught sex education at the clone training school, and they were more than anxious for further education from the master. When Dr. Vasco and Chris entered the room at full mast, they were welcomed into a night of non stop love making and joy.

Only the elder Chris could appreciate and be grateful for his good fortune. The others took it for granted as if it was their birthright, and it actually was.

Copyright © 2023 chris191070, hankster; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 9
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Can't think of anyplace that could be like the following...thank goodness...not!

“Saturnia is a planet ruled by strife and tension. Wars, hunger, disease, racial and gender strife exist there. Bigotry reigns supreme. Every group tries to get you to live as they live. Heterosexuals hate homosexuals, and homosexuals distrust heterosexuals. Every religious group thinks that their way is the only way that the Supreme Being will accept them. Some religions are so bigoted that they will murder anyone who doesn’t worship as they do. Men and women do not understand each other and are mistrustful of each other.”

“It sounds like a perfectly awful place to live,” Vasco commented.

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

Very unusual tale. Some commentary on another reality, too, perhaps? 😁

 

Edited by Geron Kees
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Saturnia was a cloned copy of Earth by the sound of the description.  Collosia is definitely a utopia for a gay man.  I do like that as much as he has changed, Chris still has honest human emotions.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..