Jump to content
    chris191070
  • Author
  • 1,644 Words
  • 546 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Men of Collosia - 2. Chapter 2

Finally, during a period one, after Chris had gone to work, Vasco approached Christa’s door. He knocked gently. She was still in bed, but she bade him enter. She was so used to his nudity, and her own, that all shame had left her. He came in and sat down on the bed next to her. He took her hand and looked longingly into her eyes, mimicking all of Chris’s actions and embellishing a bit.

His gaze was hypnotic and Christa felt her nipple’s getting hard. Vasco knew that Chris often played with Christa’s nipples, and he asked her, “May I feel your nipples. They are harder and larger than usual.”

Christa could hardly breathe, much less talk. She simply nodded. Vasco began to massage her nipples and she involuntarily sighed. With her eyes closed, she reached out her hand and embraced Vasco’s fast growing cock. It was his turn to sigh. Her touch was feathery and gentle, not at all like the rough touches of the men he had been with. He was afraid he was going to cum prematurely. He also knew that he would never repeat this episode again. Quickly he mounted Christa and she guided his cock into her weeping vagina. Vasco was so much bigger than Chris, but she was secreting so much lubricating fluid that Vasco was able to enter her easily. If his cock was a normal Saturnian size, he would have been disappointed. Her love canal would not have been nearly as tight and warm as the many ass holes he had entered. But he was extra-large, and Christa’s vagina clamped tightly around him and he was not disappointed in the least. After a few short thrusts, he came, leaving Christa unsatisfied. He knew that she was often unsatisfied after Chris came so he did what Chris did. He went down between her legs and found the tiny penis just inside her vagina. He licked it, ignoring the smell and the taste, and brought her to orgasm three times in a row.

As Christa lay exhausted, Vasco disengaged himself and went to his laboratory. There he prepared a paper to submit to the Science Board. He explained that he had impregnated the female alien as a scientific experiment. He asked permission for the baby to be gestated to term. If it was a girl, she would be a companion to her mother, who must be very lonely on this all male planet. If it was a boy, it could eventually replace him, and he would agree to forego cloning. As an afterthought he added that Chris seemed to be infertile, and cloning might be impossible, even though the Council had forbidden it anyway. He never mentioned that he had been putting a drug in Chris’s food to make him infertile.

The gestation period for a clone baby on Collosia was 100 periods. For Christa’s half breed baby, it would be 60 periods. When she realized that she was pregnant, Vasco took her and Chris into his office and told them what had happened. He asked them to forgive him for his scientific curiosity. He reminded them that scientific inquiry was part of their mission. At first the space travelers felt angry and betrayed, but they came to realize that without Vasco, their lives would be over. After a while they saw it in their hearts to forgive him. After all, they reasoned, the rules were quite different on this planet than on theirs. There was a lot more sexual freedom here, and a lot less man dictated sexual constraints and morals.

Vasco wasn’t sure how long the gestation period would be, but he ordered Chris not to sleep with Christa lest he do the baby some harm. He told Chris that during the pregnancy, he would be sleeping in his bedroom with him. Chris was frightened, not by Vasco, but by the feelings deep within him which were growing stronger every day.

******

In Vasco’s defense, it must be said that he gave no thought to sexual orientation. Everyone on the planet was a homosexual male, and anyone could have sex with anyone else. So the first night that he and Chris shared a bed, he hunkered right up to Chris and shoved his immense hard on right against Chris’s thigh. Chris was expecting this, and didn’t flinch or move a muscle. He didn’t give Vasco any go ahead signs either. Vasco threw one arm around Chris’s waist and let his fingers wander down to Chris’s very erect cock. He began to stroke it.

"You’re smaller than I’m used to,” he said, “but you have a beautiful body and your cock is more than adequate.” On Saturnia, many of Chris’s friends were circumcised, but here everyone was uncut. Chris was glad that he had not been cut, and didn’t have to explain the missing foreskin. Vasco could read his mind and whispered in his ear, “Thousands of your years ago we outlawed circumcision as being barbaric. I’m glad you are still in tact also. Otherwise I would have to take some skin from your groin and graft on a foreskin.” The thought of grafting on a foreskin made Chris shudder. Vasco misinterpreted the shuddering. He believed it came from Chris’s fear.

“I know this is your first time,” Vasco said in a soothing voice. “Don’t worry. I lectured last week at the Sex Education Institute. I deflowered a young boy virgin as I demonstrated good technique to him and the class. I was very gentle and I’ll treat you just like that young boy.”

Vasco rolled Chris over so that they were facing each other. Chris instinctively drew back his head. He was afraid that Vasco would try to kiss him. Vasco laughed. “I told you not to worry. Whatever we do together I promise that you will find it to be a pleasant experience.” That being said, he placed his lips on Chris’s and started kissing him very gently as he had seen Chris kiss Christa. The warmth of Vasco’s kiss ignited Chris’s libido. It was he who forced Vasco’s lips open and allowed their tongues to touch. It was a good start, but Chris was afraid to do anything further. He knew well enough what to do from observing his friends and co-workers, but he was still frightened of having sex with a man.

“If you are to exist on our planet, you must become one of us,” Vasco said unexpectedly in a firm voice. “You have no place to go so please do everything I tell you to do and don’t argue. I know that you will thank me in the end.”

“I know that you’re right,” Chris croaked out, but I can’t help being a little frightened.”

“I promise that I will not hurt you,” Vasco answered more gently. “Now I want you to just lie back and let me do all the work. Your turn will come tomorrow.” Chris jumped a little when Vasco said tomorrow.

The novice lay back on the soft pillow. He closed his eyes and felt Vasco’s lips on his. Their mouths opened and they flicked their tongues lightly against one another. Chris’s cock started to get really hard when he felt Vasco’s lips running down his body. First Vasco kissed his ears, then his neck and then he began to suckle Chris’s nipples.

Chris never opened his eyes. It was as if he was afraid of what he might see. Before long he felt Vasco’s tongue licking his balls and the shaft of his penis. He raised his butt involuntarily, urging Vasco to take him. He had always wanted to experience oral sex, but he was afraid to ask Christa. He feared she might be offended.

“Please,” he moaned, and Vasco took him into himself. Chris did everything he could to delay his orgasm, but just when he felt that it might be too late, Vasco stopped sucking him and his orgasm subsided.

“Why?” Chris asked.

"Shhh!” Vasco answered.

Chris felt Vasco stroking his cock. He still could not open his eyes. Soon he realized that Vasco was doing more than stroking him. He was applying some sort of ointment. Chris knew what was up. He began to tremble, not with fear, but with desire. Vasco straddled Chris. He reached behind him and took Chris’s moist rod into his hand. He placed the dripping cockhead on his crack and slowly sat down on Chris. As Chris entered him to the hilt, Vasco smiled. He was used to much larger cocks and he hardly felt this one. He tried to tighten his ass as much as he could around Chris’s manhood. When he had tightened up as much as he could, he began to ride Chris, who came screaming after only a few thrusts.

When Chris softened and fell out, Vasco rolled over and they lay side by side.

“Do we have to wait until tomorrow for my instructions to continue? I think I’m ready for more,” Chris said. He leaned over and kissed Vasco.

“Don’t fall in love with me,” Vasco said. “I’m instructing you for every man on the planet. And yes, you have to wait until tomorrow. The Collosian cock is much larger than yours. It will take awhile for me to prepare your ass to receive one. While I’m doing that, you will start by giving me oral sex.”

“Couldn’t I try some of that tonight?” Chris begged.

“I thought you could only have sex with a woman?” Vasco teased.

“I thought so too,” Chris answered, “but I really enjoyed the male sex we just had. Maybe that’s because there’s no shame attached to it here. It really is an awesome thing.”

“Very well, suck my cock,” Vasco said. “If you want it that badly, you can have it.”

Copyright © 2023 chris191070, hankster; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Wow 7
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Two very interesting developments have arisen.  First, Christa is pregnant, and Dr. Vasco has not suggested an abortion. The second is Chris' observation that orientation may not be a factor in sexual arousal when guilt about sex is not a social factor.  Well done!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..